• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

so i have been having a problem and tried fixing it but nothing seems to work, my character doesn't drip at any aroused level, no squirting, and menu requires you to exit and re-enter when click on any options of visual arousal and below per option. "force start" option doesn't check/ work at all. any tips are welcome

51 minutes ago, notfriendsftw said:

so i have been having a problem and tried fixing it but nothing seems to work, my character doesn't drip at any aroused level, no squirting, and menu requires you to exit and re-enter when click on any options of visual arousal and below per option. "force start" option doesn't check/ work at all. any tips are welcome

Scripts are dead

Try starting new game

3 hours ago, notfriendsftw said:

the worse part i forgot to say is that. this happens with all games old and new

Than there is likely some broken mod that overloads script engine and prevets scripts from running

2 hours ago, abcd99 said:

Hi, this mod may cause blinking (intermittent appearance and disappearance) of NPCs, especially when there are many NPCs. Most noticeably in The Blue Palace and in the Bard’s College. I know you mentioned it here:

Any progress since?

No

18 hours ago, Ed86 said:

Than there is likely some broken mod that overloads script engine and prevets scripts from running

that might be likely because some mods dont run perfectly, the thing is i wouldnt know where to start in order to find that broken mod, thanks for bringing this problem to my attention

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, abcd99 said:

Hi, @Ed86. I tried to understand what was going on under the hood. If I unchecked the "Dripping Arousal effect", the intermittent appearance / disappearance bug disappeared. If I set the arousal threshold to 99 (and turned on the Dripping Arousal effect), then the bug is still there. So, my hunch is that it may not be caused by ZaZ mesh. However, funnily, when I keep "Dripping Arousal effect" checked, but unchecked "NPC Dripping Cloak", the bug is still there. That struck me as weird, because I thought the code that should gave a big hint on the bug should be this part on DW_Core.psc:

;npc cloak
	if DW_bCloak.GetValue() == 1
		Cell akTargetCell = akActor.GetParentCell()
		int iRef = 0

while iRef <= akTargetCell.getNumRefs(43) ;GetType() 62-char,44-lvchar,43-npc
			Actor aNPC = akTargetCell.getNthRef(iRef, 43) as Actor

if aNPC != none
				;dripping wet npc
				If SLA.GetActorArousal(aNPC) >= DW_Arousal_threshold.GetValue()
					If DW_bUseSLGenderForDripp.GetValue() != 1\
					|| (SL.GetGender( aNPC ) == 1 && aNPC.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 1 && DW_bUseSLGenderForDripp.GetValue() == 1)
						DW_Dripping_Spell.cast( aNPC )
					EndIf
				EndIf

;dripping gag npc
				if DDi.IsWearingDDGag(aNPC) || zbf.IsWearingZaZGag(aNPC)
					DW_DrippingGag_Spell.cast( aNPC )
				endif

;breath npc
				if DW_ModState00.GetValue() == 1 && !aNPC.HasSpell( DW_Breath_Spell ) && aNPC != akActor
					aNPC.AddSpell( DW_Breath_Spell, false )
				endif
			endif

iRef = iRef + 1
		endWhile
	endif

I think this part is the only one that is responsible to update NPCs dripping and should not be executed when the cloak is unchecked, correct? Did I miss anything? Also, since the bug tends to trigger when there are lots of NPCs around, I am wondering if you could add a distance check within the "if aNPC != none" statement (for example something like "if aNPC != none && aNPC.GetDistance(akActor) <= 500")?

Thanks.

its caused by zaz meshes

• 3 weeks later...

I have DW installed on Skyrim LE and SE, on LE everything works.

My install on Skyrim SE everything works but the virginity, I have tried resetting and forcing a restart in MCM, I have also tried moving DW around in the load order and reinstalled DW, I have had it as high as I could place it in the load order and at the bottom of the load order, (virginity still not working).

I use NMM and LOOT + Fnis, does the load order really matter, my take is it does not matter where it is in the load order, correct me if I'm wrong please.

This has me stumped and the only thing I can think of is the scripts are bOrked, I do not have FG installed.

I'm using DW 2019-07-06.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2019 at 12:05 AM, Dragonlost said:

I have DW installed on Skyrim LE and SE, on LE everything works.

My install on Skyrim SE everything works but the virginity, I have tried resetting and forcing a restart in MCM, I have also tried moving DW around in the load order and reinstalled DW, I have had it as high as I could place it in the load order and at the bottom of the load order, (virginity still not working).

I use NMM and LOOT + Fnis, does the load order really matter, my take is it does not matter where it is in the load order, correct me if I'm wrong please.

This has me stumped and the only thing I can think of is the scripts are bOrked, I do not have FG installed.

I'm using DW 2019-07-06.

I'm using MO2, and I've also played around with load order...  so I'm not sure that's the cause.

Mine worked for a playthrough, and then stopped for the last two...  not sure why.  I got a notification of virginity lost (for my player) and **ONE** for a target NPC, and after that, nothing.  I did uninstall FG somewhere along the way...  and yes, I did start new afterward.  I'm wondering if that has something to do with it.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, JunoSeto said:

my pc keeps dripping nonstop. Is there a way to stop this? I have disabled heartbeat and voices because they're constantly playing in the background

get fucked until pc cant stand straight, that usually helps bitches in heat

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, StrayHALO_MAN said:

I keep getting SOS error pop ups but everything is working right, It's just from my having a 100gb+ install slowing the scripts do you know a way I can get them to stop popping up?

remove 

MME_Status.pex

MME_Status_Player_Alias.pex

that should stop popup

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, HBoo said:

does npc breathing effect working?

i start new game but applies to player, but not to npc. (enough arousal, male/female both)

but only dripping effect on npc is working

yes, but its probably too quiet to hear it across the room

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am having an odd issue where my follower and other females NPC's in Jarl Elisif the Fair's bedchamber keep flickering on and off. They are invisible for one second then visible again. If I leave that area, it stops. I am unsure as to why it could be happening but I read it in this post

Any ideas?