26 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

im not sure, maybe you need to edit/save it in ck

try disabling breathing before you change sound?

Well, the edited sound files absolutely worked; I overrode your files via MO2, loaded up the game, and they worked fine. 30s of breathing, 90s of silence, then it resumed from the start. But after playing for awhile, I started getting CTDs, and the reproducible ones were the ones I mentioned. Do you think disabling breathing before I switched would help with that? It doesn't seem likely, but I'll try it if you think so.

Edit: disabling breathing before changing the sound files and then re-enabling did not work. Still resulted in a CTD a few seconds after waiting for 24 hours, I imagine triggered by a plug event.

Hey Ed, love the mod.

Got a tiny issue with the "Light Arousal Visual" remaining after scenes where Arousal is completely sated. Any way to force this effect on/off? Tried disabling/enabling the visual effects to no avail. It's not game-breaking by any means, just a little distracting to have that Visual effect on constantly.

I have Arousal Redux SSE, SexLab Romance SE, Defeat SSE, and SLACS. Those are the only ones I can think of that would affect anything regarding Arousal settings, but they don't seem to be misbehaving. I was thinking it could possibly be something to do with "Vivid Weathers SE" since some of those settings can alter things like Bloom and Saturation similarly to DWA but I'm not entirely sure. Any suggestions appreciated, and thanks again.

42 minutes ago, NixInOmnia said:

Hey Ed, love the mod.

Got a tiny issue with the "Light Arousal Visual" remaining after scenes where Arousal is completely sated. Any way to force this effect on/off? Tried disabling/enabling the visual effects to no avail. It's not game-breaking by any means, just a little distracting to have that Visual effect on constantly.

I have Arousal Redux SSE, SexLab Romance SE, Defeat SSE, and SLACS. Those are the only ones I can think of that would affect anything regarding Arousal settings, but they don't seem to be misbehaving. I was thinking it could possibly be something to do with "Vivid Weathers SE" since some of those settings can alter things like Bloom and Saturation similarly to DWA but I'm not entirely sure. Any suggestions appreciated, and thanks again.

idk, i can this of 2 possible solutions, tho im not sure any of them would work

1) do clean save

2) google script for imagespace removers

When I install this mod in Vortex, I getting a "Missing Masters" message. It's looking for "DW.esp for Sexlab." I don't have SexLab, but isn't this supposed to work with Flower Girls? I have SE, so I installed that one. The other one crashes my game on load. Remove it and it's fine.

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

idk, i can this of 2 possible solutions, tho im not sure any of them would work

1) do clean save

2) google script for imagespace removers

It seems to have resolved itself in a way. I stopped Auto Advance for the scene, did the deed, and let it run for a little while. Once the scene was over this time it removed the Visual. Maybe just took a little while for the script to update, who knows. If it continues I'll look into a Script fix, but I'm not experienced with that stuff so I'll avoid it like the plague until its absolutely necessary, respectfully. Mod is working flawlessly other than that *tiny* hiccup so I imagine its something to do with the script load SL is dealing with.

Thanks for the reply, it blows my mind that you folks are more active than 90% of Nexus lol

On 9/27/2020 at 11:55 AM, Sandatharius said:

When I install this mod in Vortex, I getting a "Missing Masters" message. It's looking for "DW.esp for Sexlab." I don't have SexLab, but isn't this supposed to work with Flower Girls? I have SE, so I installed that one. The other one crashes my game on load. Remove it and it's fine.

You probably installed the old 2017 version from the downloads. Download the other one instead. It should still be SE.

14 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

You probably installed the old 2017 version from the downloads. Download the other one instead. It should still be SE.

The SE one crashes my game on loading a save. As soon as the save finishes loading, CTD. The other one says the Missing Masters.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"dripping when aroused was not installed correctly, script are not running. this can be false alarm when starting new game but if message keeps repeating , then something is wrong, reinstall with correct plugins " 

" dripping wet plugins check: 

pluning:dw.pluningcheck.ddi status : on

pluning:dw.pluningcheck.sla status : on

pluning:dw.pluningcheck.sos status : on

pluning:dw.pluningcheck.zbf status : on

Then everything turns into error, and back on. I have skse installed and everything required installed. Help

Edit: plus I installed it after finishing helgen

Edit 2: Never mind ReSaver fixes it

6 hours ago, lkear1031 said:

keep getting and error saying that SOS isnt installed even though I know it is. I have SOS SE but the error keeps popping up no matter what I do.

Before somebody mentioned you have to delete some files. Check the replies before.

Edit:

"remove 

MME_Status.pex

MME_Status_Player_Alias.pex

that should stop popup"

On 6/9/2020 at 9:20 AM, Sandatharius said:
On 6/9/2020 at 9:17 AM, Kokak said:

Same thing here. It is the latest mod I installed. It CTD when selecting "Continue" from the main menu, or loading any savegame. If I disable the mod, no more CTD. 

What I don't understand is that I HAD it working before on another play through. It was working beautifully. I gave up on it this time.

Make sure you don't have the LE version installed.   Special Edition will ctd on load if it tries to load an LE .bsa file.  Make sure you have the SE version and or that you extract the .bsa

On 1/10/2021 at 1:53 PM, nag725 said:

"dripping when aroused was not installed correctly, script are not running. this can be false alarm when starting new game but if message keeps repeating , then something is wrong, reinstall with correct plugins " 

" dripping wet plugins check: 

pluning:dw.pluningcheck.ddi status : on

pluning:dw.pluningcheck.sla status : on

pluning:dw.pluningcheck.sos status : on

pluning:dw.pluningcheck.zbf status : on

Anyone ever have troubles with mcm menu's disengaging while in the alternate start cell?  I have had repeated instances where SLAX and a few other mcm menus and mods disengaged from the install.  Symptoms include being able to enter the menu, but no actual menu items or menus show on the affected mod menus.  Not all menus are affected.  Dripping when Aroused actually tells you there is an issue on reload, but is initially working at the start.  Problematic instances include DW, Aroused, Survival and a few others I can't think of right now.  It may have something to do with certain Survival menu choices, but that isn't certain, or unique.

I am looking for any info that will help me diagnose the issue.

Thanks

seems to be caused by disabling begging in survival

2 hours ago, sattyre said:

Make sure you don't have the LE version installed.   Special Edition will ctd on load if it tries to load an LE .bsa file.  Make sure you have the SE version and or that you extract the .bsa

Thanks but I already checked that I had the proper version.

1 hour ago, Sandatharius said:

Thanks but I already checked that I had the proper version.

I would definitely extract the .bsa anyway, unless you're manually installing stuff.  I have been using DW without any issues on SE.  If i have any issues with a converted mod, I use Nif Optimiser for SE on the contents of the mod, and then I use CAO on everthing but the meshes.  CAO can be setup to only extract the .bsa or to extract and then rebuild.  It has solved some problems for me.  I also save the esp in the CK and extract any facegen.  CAO will update the textures if they need it as well as any animations.

4 hours ago, jgrant1332 said:

The virginity script doesn't seem to work for me - requires multiple save reloads to get it to fire. I've turned on "Ignore SL stats" as well - anything I could try to get this work?

Yeah, the virginity scripts stopped firing for me a while ago as well.

8 hours ago, eladsamuel said:

Hi Ed,

i saw the mod features a milk leak during orgasm so i checked for both PC and NPC and i don't see any milk leaking.

Am i doing something wrong here? or do i gotta download an additional mod?

enable it in settings?