On 9/29/2021 at 10:41 AM, XarisZ said:

cloaking to apply the effect

SPID is nice, but to distrubute effecs on MAIN CORE mods makes those dependend on SPID.

The problems and failure rate doubles.  Just the latest update SPID 5.xxx introduced CTD's to my setup

on kill moves and animation starts. It somehow disturbed the free camera. 

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, JayFai said:

o, will that change break the game?

You don't need to change this number, it is an info, not more not less. No function, just info.

If you look through skyrim. esm, dawnguard.esm, you will fing form 19, form 30 and many more.

If the developers of the game don't care, why the user ?

Actually, changing it can cause issues, leaving it is safe. 

Btw, form 42 is this

WHAT DOES 42 MEAN?

42 is the answer to the “ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything,” a joke in Douglas Adams’s 1979 novel, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.

7 hours ago, T-lam said:

You don't need to change this number, it is an info, not more not less. No function, just info.

If you look through skyrim. esm, dawnguard.esm, you will fing form 19, form 30 and many more.

If the developers of the game don't care, why the user ?

Actually, changing it can cause issues, leaving it is safe. 

Btw, form 42 is this

WHAT DOES 42 MEAN?

42 is the answer to the “ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything,” a joke in Douglas Adams’s 1979 novel, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.

I see. Thank you for explaining. The mod works fine so I guess it's ok to leave it. Don't know why MO2 is warning me.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/18/2021 at 5:44 PM, JayFai said:

I see. Thank you for explaining. The mod works fine so I guess it's ok to leave it. Don't know why MO2 is warning me.

You can disable MO2 from warning you for this by going to Tools -> Settings -> Plugins tab, and disable the Form 43 Plugin Checker.

It stems from a large amount of misunderstanding about what Form 43 and Form 44 actually means and what changed.

Form versions 43 and 44 (davidjcobb.github.io)

This article gives a proper and current explanation of what has actually changed, and what kinds of plugins will break when converting from Form 43 to Form 44, as well as reasons why staying form 43 is safe.

I highly recommend reading the "For users" section at the bottom of the article.

Edited by Beef Cheeks
  • 2 weeks later...

I had been using SL Squirt Reborn, but recently found everything for SLSO to work in VR, but not the SLSQR SLSO setup that would work, but the DW came ? to the rescue. Just got rid of SLSQR and turned the squirting on from here, work just fine with SLSO 1.6.5.  Now, to find the right cumshot setup to work with these all together.

This mod keeps giving me errors. First one is about Schlongs of Skyrim Full (Just says Error, I KNOW it is installed correctly). Second error says that dripping wet installed incorrectly (Reinstalled it 3 times same error pops up). I've no idea what could be causing this to happen.  

• 1 month later...
On 1/9/2022 at 3:30 AM, k20383 said:

Have a question about futa characters, is it possible for dripping from schlong, I have SOS full version. I looked at the json file but don't know where to add the name I got from faction section of xedit.

Capture.PNG

no, you need to edit nifs

7 hours ago, k20383 said:

Thank you for the reply, the nifs of the sos futa mod correct, if so what do I need to do edit them with nifskope or what and what do I need to edit.

no, you need to edit leaking nifs, so their coordinates match that of sos penis tip, and no i have no idea how to make it work with hdt/arousal/erection and stuff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does this require the SL Framework and the SL Aroused Redux mod if I am using Flower Girls, or is there an 'Aroused' mod that exists outside the SL framework? Your description in your first post implies this might be the case (due to the omission of the word 'SexLab'  in the list of requirements for Flower Girls) but I cannot find a standalone 'aroused' mod.

I don't have SL installed and the only effect I am getting in Flower Girls with your mod is a couple brief drips after orgasm, but only if the animation is between male and female, so I suspect that is the 'leaking cum' effect.  Is that all I should expect from FG and DWA without SexLab? I have the 'dripping', 'squirt' and 'virginity' selections on and maxed out but see no effects from any of them.