8 hours ago, Devil_In_Disguise said:

I went with flower girl 'cause i dont get sexlab and always end up confused :D I played this mod for a while now and now i have two questions. First one which girls are the virgins? Cause i already tried almost every female being in skyrim and my counter is still 0. Secound is there a way to make females squirt all the time? I tried using the MCM menu but it doesn't seem to work. Should it be 100 or 0 for my causes?

all/none, virginity stuff doesnt work with FG

set chances to 100%

• 4 weeks later...

Great mod! Much appreciated for creating this!

Everything works fine except for the virginity function when I use a female protagonist with SOS - ERF - High Poly Addon.

When the female protagonist had sex with another female character, there was no bleeding and message.

However, a male protagonist worked fine.

Is there any way to fix it?

1 hour ago, davinlin said:

Great mod! Much appreciated for creating this!

Everything works fine except for the virginity function when I use a female protagonist with SOS - ERF - High Poly Addon.

When the female protagonist had sex with another female character, there was no bleeding and message.

However, a male protagonist worked fine.

Is there any way to fix it?

maybe she is not virgin, check her sl stats, sl randomly assign stats 1st time

Thank you for your replies!

I've tried either canceling the SL stats seed(no random assignment and all virgins) or clean the stats of each npc before sex. Unfortunately, it still did not work.

Is it possible that DW doesn't support SOS - ERF - High Poly Addon? If so, how to make it applicable with SSEEdit?

Thank you again!

52 minutes ago, davinlin said:

Thank you for your replies!

I've tried either canceling the SL stats seed(no random assignment and all virgins) or clean the stats of each npc before sex. Unfortunately, it still did not work.

Is it possible that DW doesn't support SOS - ERF - High Poly Addon? If so, how to make it applicable with SSEEdit?

Thank you again!

use this, it'll tell you in console if target is virgin and can be claimed

DW_SL.7z

25 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

Male worked coz hes a male, not coz of sos

Thank you again for your replies!

However, it didn't work even though I change SL gender from female to male.

I am wondering that maybe DW doesn't recognize SOS - ERF - High Poly Addon as SoS.

I'll try other addon.

• 2 weeks later...

1d7498271c7fe97d0bd1624c8d61fba8.jpgI'm having a hard time getting the MCM menu to work for this mod.

It appears in MCM and I can open it up, but when I click on "Settings" or "Virginity" Nothing comes up and it seems to lock my MCM until I reoppen it.

It only happens with this mod in particular, I'm not sure how to fix it. Any Idea?

1 hour ago, killedlost said:

1d7498271c7fe97d0bd1624c8d61fba8.jpgI'm having a hard time getting the MCM menu to work for this mod.

It appears in MCM and I can open it up, but when I click on "Settings" or "Virginity" Nothing comes up and it seems to lock my MCM until I reoppen it.

It only happens with this mod in particular, I'm not sure how to fix it. Any Idea?

try https://www.loverslab.com/topic/52384-dripping-when-aroused-le/?do=findComment&comment=2547320

2 hours ago, FeloniusMonk said:

Love the mod, but even after all these versions it still causes player/NPCs to blink on and off in certain areas like Elisif's bedroom (and others). 

It will never be fixed, poblem is  most likely with area

Alrighty... I have an issue going on with the most recent version of things with SKSE ect. 

I load it up and it works fine and dandy the first go around. No issues or anything pop up. Go about my merry little way playing for a bit here and there. Save it, close out and come back a few hours later- I open my saved game, my character is naked, no hair  (The gear is still in the bags, just suddenly unequipped). Something suddenly starts shooting ice everywhere leaving marks on the ground, my magic (but not health) starts going down while I'm standing there. The screen starts doing this flicker back and forth to black and back (almost like a fade but really quickly, not actual screen cutting out? super weird). 

Then I start getting a perpetual pop up about Dripping Wet being improperly installed and conflicting with Schlongs of Skyrim and all that. I'll flick through the two pop ups about 20 times before they go away for a while and then the whole ice/fadeflicker thing is gone but that pop up still comes up on occasions. 

I tested it out and it does seem to be this mod because Schlongs works just fine, no issues... But then I go to do Dripping When Aroused and it's like the End of Times. x.x  It's kinda flustering because it worked not even a week ago. I got a new computer (wohoo!) and started remodding everything and then the Apocalypse started. Does anyone have any sort of possible help?

3 hours ago, ShadowVixen1453 said:

Alrighty... I have an issue going on with the most recent version of things with SKSE ect. 

I load it up and it works fine and dandy the first go around. No issues or anything pop up. Go about my merry little way playing for a bit here and there. Save it, close out and come back a few hours later- I open my saved game, my character is naked, no hair  (The gear is still in the bags, just suddenly unequipped). Something suddenly starts shooting ice everywhere leaving marks on the ground, my magic (but not health) starts going down while I'm standing there. The screen starts doing this flicker back and forth to black and back (almost like a fade but really quickly, not actual screen cutting out? super weird). 

Then I start getting a perpetual pop up about Dripping Wet being improperly installed and conflicting with Schlongs of Skyrim and all that. I'll flick through the two pop ups about 20 times before they go away for a while and then the whole ice/fadeflicker thing is gone but that pop up still comes up on occasions. 

I tested it out and it does seem to be this mod because Schlongs works just fine, no issues... But then I go to do Dripping When Aroused and it's like the End of Times. x.x  It's kinda flustering because it worked not even a week ago. I got a new computer (wohoo!) and started remodding everything and then the Apocalypse started. Does anyone have any sort of possible help?

You've changed load order and some mods didnt like it, papyrus started throwing dump stacks

On 6/6/2019 at 8:35 AM, davinlin said:

ok I got the answer!

When you use a female protagonist with addon, remember to open female strap-on in sexlab and remove all available strap.

I've got the same issue with ERF High Poly Addon, and I know where to tick 'female strap-on' on/off, but i'm not sure what you mean by "remove all available strap"? and where to do it. Anyone got any more info?