Just putting together a fresh load order for a new playthrough and discovered a new update here yay. This is a great mod.

Always worked ok for me, except sometimes it would fail to load properly and I'd have to quit and restart the game. The only thing I would change about it would be to have the squirting a bit more copious and lasting. Great work though.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/16/2021 at 9:04 PM, jgrant1332 said:

The virginity script doesn't seem to work for me - requires multiple save reloads to get it to fire. I've turned on "Ignore SL stats" as well - anything I could try to get this work?

A similar situation ...
Literally not long ago everything worked, but now not a single function works. Not in a new, not in an old game. I tried everything, left only FW and DW does not work (((
I hope there will be an update, and why is no one talking about osex support - ostim? Is there any hope for future support?
Sorry for my English.

41 minutes ago, Beauceron said:

As I understand it, this means that you should not rely on osex support? Okay...
What about mod work? In the comments I see that I'm not the only one with a similar problem, shouldn't I wait either?)

well i have no interest in rewriting mod from 0 just to add support to useless framework noone uses

it works fine, mods dont just

long ago everything worked, but now not a single function works.

you did something wrong and therefore it no longer works

3 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

well i have no interest in rewriting mod from 0 just to add support to useless framework noone uses

it works fine, mods dont just

you did something wrong and therefore it no longer works

Installed all the required mods and only them.
Tried starting a new game every time it doesn't help ...
Well ... I understand you, thanks and good luck)

5 hours ago, Beauceron said:

Installed all the required mods and only them.
Tried starting a new game every time it doesn't help ...
Well ... I understand you, thanks and good luck)

Awhile back I had the problem of it not working - moving it to the bottom of my load order helped.  Another time it didn't work and I was completely stumped - took me way too long to realize I had installed the LE version on SSE.  So be sure you have the correct version installed for your game, and try adjusting your load order, loading DW last to give it priority.  Hope you get it working.

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Nexodus said:

I am not certain if anyone has asked this before, but would it be possible for a reset/reload script feature in MCM?

If there is a command to reset/reload DWA specifically I am fine with that.

remove mod

save

install mod

• 5 weeks later...

anyone have issues with "dripping"? mine doesn't show anything, set at 50, tested a few npc's highest with 88 arousal and nothing :(

Sorted, partly my own fuckup. downloaded the latest one failed to realise both LE and SE are both on the download list despite me downloading from the SE side of the website.

On 9/29/2020 at 9:20 AM, XenoDrake said:

Did you pick the Flower Girls option in the FOMOD when installing? It shows for me that it doesn't need SexLab as a master.

Sorry, I must have missed your post before.

I didn't see any reference to Flower Girls in the FOMOD. It asks if SoS and Sexlab are installed. I checked that SoS and the other one (forget which one) but there was no option for Flower Girls. I don't have Sexlab.

1 hour ago, Sandatharius said:

I didn't see any reference to Flower Girls in the FOMOD. It asks if SoS and Sexlab are installed. I checked that SoS and the other one (forget which one) but there was no option for Flower Girls. I don't have Sexlab.

It's right there in the FOMOD mate. Are you installing one of the old uploads? The file you want is "DW 2021-01-22.7z" from the OP.

ModOrganizer_2021-04-14_16-43-09.png

1 hour ago, Sandatharius said:

Wait ... How are you using this without SexLab? IT REQUIRES SexLab. LOL.

16 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

Wait ... How are you using this without SexLab? IT REQUIRES SexLab. LOL.

No, it doesn't. According to the author's notes, it's either one:

"SexLab Framework SE 1.63+ OR Flower girls SE/VR"

And I downloaded and tried all 3 files again. The 2021 version crashes my game to desktop on loading any save. The older ones don't have options for Flower Girls, or simply don't work at all. Again, what baffles me, is that on one build, I HAD it working. But for some reason, not anymore.

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

Something got stuck and now I get a constant breathing sound even when not aroused.

How to reset?

Tried getting super aroused and then back down again, didn't help.

remove mod, save, load, wait 1 min, save, re add mod, load?

1 hour ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

Did that, and it helped. But I got the same problem back.

I'm now at the third disable/enable cycle.

Is there a way to console-reset the mod? Like reset the quest or something?

no,

have you tried disabling stuff in mcm?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I wanted to use this mod for screenshots and short clips but once I installed it I noticed the focus of my camera changed dramatically. Is this intentional ?

It definitely was the cause, as when I disabled the mod the camera focus returned to normal. If this is an intended effect how would I turn it off ? 

Edited by bogart69