2 hours ago, thumbtacksword said:

Any ideas?

Known bug in "Dripping when aroused" due to some odd unidentifyable issue with the zaz mesh for the drips. Only happens in the blue palace and the bards college.

I ended up adding a cell check for those 2 cells to the DWA script and suggested it to Ed86 but I dunno if he will implement it since it adds overhead and is only an issue in 2 cells.

1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

Known bug in "Dripping when aroused" due to some odd unidentifyable issue with the zaz mesh for the drips. Only happens in the blue palace and the bards college.

I ended up adding a cell check for those 2 cells to the DWA script and suggested it to Ed86 but I dunno if he will implement it since it adds overhead and is only an issue in 2 cells.

Thanks for letting me know, I was getting worried something was going insane. Never really went inside the Blue Palace and Bard's College til about now. I appreciate the speedy reply. 

On 10/23/2019 at 12:53 PM, Andy.Simms said:

First off, I want to highlight that I am a moron.

Anyway, I'm seeing that Aroused is an optional requirement for the FG version, but the only aroused mod that I could find requires SexLab. Is there any way to download aroused to use with FG without having SL?

On 4/7/2020 at 9:38 AM, thumbtacksword said:

Hi, I am having an odd issue where my follower and other females NPC's in Jarl Elisif the Fair's bedchamber keep flickering on and off. They are invisible for one second then visible again. If I leave that area, it stops. I am unsure as to why it could be happening but I read it in this post

Any ideas?

It's a known issue. Only happens in a few places, so it's not too bad, but there's no fix that I know of.

28 minutes ago, balth said:

It's a known issue. Only happens in a few places, so it's not too bad, but there's no fix that I know of.

Yea, it's kinda minor really. Not a big issue for me in the slightest. 

7 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Are you sure of this? DW doesn't do anything that could cause CTD. I'd be looking at your papyrus log for other problems.

Yep. I have no issues with anything else CTD. Installed, it CTD. Uninstalled, no CTD. It's really sad, because I think this was exactly what I was looking for. I posted on another thread about finding a very small, subtle cum texture. But all that's available for FG is these over-the-top cum overlays, which I simply don't want. Of course THAT one worked fine..... smh

• 2 weeks later...

Hello people,

For some reason, I cannot get the dripping and squirting to work. Only the milk. What options should be set for the squirt part ?
I'm using Aroused and Separate Orgasm.
Could it be a conflict with those, or even SlaveTats ?

Maybe it does have something to do with the fact that I don't even get cum textures to be applied during sex, as it should be.
I just switched from LE to SE.

5 hours ago, sKhan said:

Hello people,

For some reason, I cannot get the dripping and squirting to work. Only the milk. What options should be set for the squirt part ?
I'm using Aroused and Separate Orgasm.
Could it be a conflict with those, or even SlaveTats ?

Maybe it does have something to do with the fact that I don't even get cum textures to be applied during sex, as it should be.
I just switched from LE to SE.

no idea, you get milk, so should get squirts too

mod shouldnt conflict with anything, and it seems to work since you  do get milk leak

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all and thank you Ed86 for a great mod, just a quick thing about Flower girl, it uses now an ESM and no longer an ESP, it seems your mod still refers to the ESP, could you update it to that new format ?
Thank you very much and if you don't have time I could investigate and do it but I have no prior experience doing this.

Best

14 hours ago, alakelele2 said:

Hello all and thank you Ed86 for a great mod, just a quick thing about Flower girl, it uses now an ESM and no longer an ESP, it seems your mod still refers to the ESP, could you update it to that new format ?
Thank you very much and if you don't have time I could investigate and do it but I have no prior experience doing this.

Best

what?

image.png

6 hours ago, Ed86 said:

what?

image.png

Ohhh, my bad, I downloaded the file tagged SE, I didn't realize that I could use the 2019 for SKyrim Special Edition, I will try it.

The labels are a bit confusing, maybe you should remove the SE from the 2017 file.

image.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/19/2020 at 7:21 PM, Sandatharius said:

Yep. I have no issues with anything else CTD. Installed, it CTD. Uninstalled, no CTD. It's really sad, because I think this was exactly what I was looking for. I posted on another thread about finding a very small, subtle cum texture. But all that's available for FG is these over-the-top cum overlays, which I simply don't want. Of course THAT one worked fine..... smh

Same thing here. It is the latest mod I installed. It CTD when selecting "Continue" from the main menu, or loading any savegame. If I disable the mod, no more CTD. 

2 minutes ago, Kokak said:

Same thing here. It is the latest mod I installed. It CTD when selecting "Continue" from the main menu, or loading any savegame. If I disable the mod, no more CTD. 

What I don't understand is that I HAD it working before on another play through. It was working beautifully. I gave up on it this time.

My issue with the mod is that my PC face dissapered and all quests restart and dissaperes from the quest menu. I have Sexlab, Flower Girls + addon and Shlongs of Skyrim installed and yet my PC face and body dissapear (says the PC is a Nord). I tried to move the mod around in the load list and its like rush rolette it will work perfect, but then you load the save game your PC is a "nord" without face with floating teeth and all quests restarts again + corrupt the save game.

What´s going on!? I love this mod and there aren´t any els that can compete this mod.!  

8 minutes ago, Akasha77 said:

My issue with the mod is that my PC face dissapered and all quests restart and dissaperes from the quest menu. I have Sexlab, Flower Girls + addon and Shlongs of Skyrim installed and yet my PC face and body dissapear (says the PC is a Nord). I tried to move the mod around in the load list and its like rush rolette it will work perfect, but then you load the save game your PC is a "nord" without face with floating teeth and all quests restarts again + corrupt the save game.

What´s going on!? I love this mod and there aren´t any els that can compete this mod.!  

Drink a bottle of whiskey and then do a headstand for 10 minutes. Then throw your computer out the window if you are still alive. Problem solved.

• 1 month later...
On 7/10/2020 at 4:48 PM, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

just saying this mods seem to not be compatible with skyrim unbound it say script problem everytime but when i switch alternatif life it doesnt say it

You do realize that if you use Skyrim Unbound you're not supposed to install SexLab until you start your story, right? I highly doubt this mod could even cause a problem like that. I would check your papyrus log or check to see if you have missing requirements for your mods.

1 hour ago, XenoDrake said:

You do realize that if you use Skyrim Unbound you're not supposed to install SexLab until you start your story, right? I highly doubt this mod could even cause a problem like that. I would check your papyrus log or check to see if you have missing requirements for your mods.

i dont launch it somehow it pop some message of dripping has problem when i start the game it say same thing it spam it

8 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

i dont launch it somehow it pop some message of dripping has problem when i start the game it say same thing it spam it

Did you install DW 2017-07-22 SE.7z or DW 2019-07-06.7z? Because you should be installing the latter. They're both SE.