On 3/2/2022 at 4:00 AM, MountainStone said:

Does this require the SL Framework and the SL Aroused Redux mod if I am using Flower Girls, or is there an 'Aroused' mod that exists outside the SL framework? Your description in your first post implies this might be the case (due to the omission of the word 'SexLab'  in the list of requirements for Flower Girls) but I cannot find a standalone 'aroused' mod.

I don't have SL installed and the only effect I am getting in Flower Girls with your mod is a couple brief drips after orgasm, but only if the animation is between male and female, so I suspect that is the 'leaking cum' effect.  Is that all I should expect from FG and DWA without SexLab? I have the 'dripping', 'squirt' and 'virginity' selections on and maxed out but see no effects from any of them.

there is somewhere, arousal detection is based on arousal faction rank

you need to disable option to use SL gender for dripping

On 3/3/2022 at 6:50 AM, Ed86 said:

there is somewhere, arousal detection is based on arousal faction rank

you need to disable option to use SL gender for dripping

I disabled all the SL options when setting up the first use and checked again after reading your comment (thanks for replying!); I still only get the brief animation of either squirting or dripping (can't tell) after male-female sex.  If there is somewhere a non-SL arousal detection mod, can you please point me to where it's uploaded if you used it to create this mod?

3 hours ago, MountainStone said:

I disabled all the SL options when setting up the first use and checked again after reading your comment (thanks for replying!); I still only get the brief animation of either squirting or dripping (can't tell) after male-female sex.  If there is somewhere a non-SL arousal detection mod, can you please point me to where it's uploaded if you used it to create this mod?

well a lot of tied to arousal mod, so without it youll get what you get

idk , it was very long time ago, use google

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, crajjjj said:

Great mod. May I ask you to add same blood effects and integrate appropos2 to add blood dripping when high damage is received?

no, no idea how appropos2 works or how to integrate it

that would need a new mod

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/26/2022 at 9:12 PM, Ed86 said:

no, no idea how appropos2 works or how to integrate it

that would need a new mod

Think expanded conditional expression here on LL have implemented exactly that. He should check that mod out. Both DW and Apropos are needed for it to work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For the scripts DW_Core and DW_SL, the lins of code that determine if the actor has the right gender to run the code to either squirt or drip is:

; Lines 160 and 161 of DW_CORE
if DW_bUseSLGenderForDripp.GetValue() != 1\
|| (SL.GetGender( akActor ) == 1  && akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 1 && DW_bUseSLGenderForDripp.GetValue() == 1)

; Lines 184 and 185 of DW_CORE
If DW_bUseSLGenderForDripp.GetValue() != 1\
|| (SL.GetGender( aNPC ) == 1 && aNPC.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 1 && DW_bUseSLGenderForDripp.GetValue() == 1)

; Lines 62 and 63 of SL
if CORE.DW_bUseSLGenderForSquirt.GetValue() != 1\
|| (GetGender( akActor ) == 1  && akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 1 && CORE.DW_bUseSLGenderForSquirt.GetValue() == 1)

If I am reading the script correctly, this means that with SL gender for dripping and squirting turned off, male NPCs and male players will drip and squirt along with female NPCs. Is this intended behavior?

If not, is the intended behavior of the settings to use SL Gender for dripping and squirting for anyone flagged as female in their ActorBase to drip and squirt?

2 hours ago, Chosen Clue said:

For the scripts DW_Core and DW_SL, the lins of code that determine if the actor has the right gender to run the code to either squirt or drip is:

; Lines 160 and 161 of DW_CORE
if DW_bUseSLGenderForDripp.GetValue() != 1\
|| (SL.GetGender( akActor ) == 1  && akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 1 && DW_bUseSLGenderForDripp.GetValue() == 1)

; Lines 184 and 185 of DW_CORE
If DW_bUseSLGenderForDripp.GetValue() != 1\
|| (SL.GetGender( aNPC ) == 1 && aNPC.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 1 && DW_bUseSLGenderForDripp.GetValue() == 1)

; Lines 62 and 63 of SL
if CORE.DW_bUseSLGenderForSquirt.GetValue() != 1\
|| (GetGender( akActor ) == 1  && akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 1 && CORE.DW_bUseSLGenderForSquirt.GetValue() == 1)

If I am reading the script correctly, this means that with SL gender for dripping and squirting turned off, male NPCs and male players will drip and squirt along with female NPCs. Is this intended behavior?

If not, is the intended behavior of the settings to use SL Gender for dripping and squirting for anyone flagged as female in their ActorBase to drip and squirt?

yes

spells have gender check so they wont work on non females

so sexlab males/futas wont drip/squirt

4 hours ago, Ed86 said:

yes

spells have gender check so they wont work on non females

so sexlab males/futas wont drip/squirt

ah, gotcha. Thanks for the heads up!

I was wondering since I have mods that can have a male character be considered female in sexlab, and mods that replace SOS with a vagina, so I was figuring out how to make characters like that drip and squirt. I solved it by changing the code to look something like this:

(DW_bUseSLGenderForDripp.GetValue() != 1.0 && akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 1) || ( DW_bUseSLGenderForDripp.GetValue() == 1.0 && SL.GetGender( akActor ) == 1 )

basically, if SL Gender isn't used, all female genders have the effect, if SL gender is used, then only people marked with female in SL have the effect.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Ed86

Years ago DWA had an issue where the MCM would only show for a new character, and then no longer be visible.

An author of another mod is having similar issues with their MCM.

Was wondering if you could explain how you fixed DWA's MCM please.

Cheers,

dePog

On 6/1/2022 at 4:05 AM, dePog said:

Hi Ed86

Years ago DWA had an issue where the MCM would only show for a new character, and then no longer be visible.

An author of another mod is having similar issues with their MCM.

Was wondering if you could explain how you fixed DWA's MCM please.

Cheers,

dePog

no it was years ago and changes arent tracked in esp's so i dont remember, can try searching around 07-2019

• 2 months later...

on Anniversary Edition, have SOS and the dll for AE installed and OSL aroused

I keep getting the error message that SOS is not installed.

Edit: Even after re-installing with the SOS integration disabled, I get errors.

Edited by gegging
  • 2 weeks later...