37 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I'm also viewing this through the lens (pun intended) of Skooma Whore, where the "heavy" visual effects were bugged on my old video card, and if enabled, would introduce double vision... then some more double vision... then some more... and it would keep increasing and adding more visual mess, never getting any less, until ... if you walked away and left it for a few hours ... the screen was just a white splodge. So, to me, double vision just looks like a broken game.

that cuz Skooma Whore is broken mod, its easy to just release mod as 1.0 and forget about it than finding and fixing bugs

• 2 weeks later...

I keep getting this message:

"dripping when aroused was not installed correctly, script are not running. this can be false alarm when starting new game but if message keeps repeating , then something is wrong, reinstall with correct olunings " 

" dripping wet plunings check: 

pluning:dw.pluningcheck.ddi status : error

pluning:dw.pluningcheck.sla status : error

pluning:dw.pluningcheck.sos status : error

pluning:dw.pluningcheck.zbf status : error

I am in the beta version of sexlab and also in skyrim special edition tried most things you have told the other people, thanks if you can help :smiley: and also when you say install correct plugins what exactly do you mean?

27 minutes ago, ek73 said:

I keep getting this message:

"dripping when aroused was not installed correctly, script are not running. this can be false alarm when starting new game but if message keeps repeating , then something is wrong, reinstall with correct olunings " 

" dripping wet plunings check: 

pluning:dw.pluningcheck.ddi status : error

pluning:dw.pluningcheck.sla status : error

pluning:dw.pluningcheck.sos status : error

pluning:dw.pluningcheck.zbf status : error

I am in the beta version of sexlab and also in skyrim special edition tried most things you have told the other people, thanks if you can help :smiley: and also when you say install correct plugins what exactly do you mean?

that means you should install plugins only for mods you have or mod will be broken

New to this mod, have a question.

I have "Amorous Adventures" mod installed which use animation from "Flower Girls SE" mod.

And this mod would not work for those animation(no dripping, no squirt effect...), and even no loose virginity count, am i right? 

If i'm right, is there some tutorial can make it work?

If i'm wrong, plz help me to make it work, I really like this mod, and i like AA mod too. :smile:

2 hours ago, hammerxsun said:

New to this mod, have a question.

I have "Amorous Adventures" mod installed which use animation from "Flower Girls SE" mod.

And this mod would not work for those animation(no dripping, no squirt effect...), and even no loose virginity count, am i right? 

If i'm right, is there some tutorial can make it work?

If i'm wrong, plz help me to make it work, I really like this mod, and i like AA mod too. :smile:

yes

no, probably

i guess start learning CK and papyrus to rewrite mod from scratch

13 minutes ago, hammerxsun said:

Got it, thanks, and...:cold_sweat:, perhaps some day when i retired,  i'll try to learn CK and papyrus.

or you can wait/find/make ports of oldrim sexlab mods, rather than suffer from non skse junk

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

or you can wait/find/make ports of oldrim sexlab mods, rather than suffer from non skse junk

Wow, "non-skse junk" huh.

In response to the question, I might be motivated to spend a couple of hours and give you the functionality you requested.

4 hours ago, vrizer said:

Would you consider making a Flower Girls X version too? 

hm.......................................................... well............................................................................if there is some kind of guide how to hook into its events, if it has any, then i might think about it

On 2018/4/13 at 3:40 PM, Ed86 said:

Finally, I've converted oldrim AA s-lab version, it works fine.

About virginity lost count menu, there are two "Since game load", I think uper one is "Since game started" 

And could it keep the NPC name always? i've found it kept the number but lost name sometimes.

9 minutes ago, hammerxsun said:

Finally, I've converted oldrim AA s-lab version, it works fine.

About virginity lost count menu, there are two "Since game load", I think uper one is "Since game started" 

And could it keep the NPC name always? i've found it kept the number but lost name sometimes.

yeah i know, will probably get fixed someday

no, its random npcs that get deleted by game

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/12/2018 at 11:55 AM, Ed86 said:

that means you should install plugins only for mods you have or mod will be broken

I need clarification on this.

I myself Have all the required mods you asked for. Have gone ahead and uninstalled then reinstalled them just to see if anything changes with no luck.

So, I wanted to start a new profile today because of a crappy Blur issue "solved".

But for whatever reason, MCM says "Dripping when aroused was not installed correctly, scripts are not running. This can be false alarm when starting new game but if message keeps repeating, then something is wrong, reinstall with correct plugins"

Secondary -

Dripping Wet Plugins check:

Plugin: DW.PluginsCheck.ddi Status: on

Plugin: DW.PluginsCheck.sla Status: on

Plugin: DW.PluginsCheck.sos Status: on

Plugin: DW.PluginsCheck.zbf Status: on

----------------------------------------------------------

This Mod was working fine yesterday on my broken character with a serious blur issue which I resolved today by starting a new character. But for now until I can figure out or get your Input on this Ed86, I will have to disable this mod.

It seems strange to me as nothing has been added to my list of mods and nothing has changed besides a few .ini tweeks I did myself to remove a stupid radial blur, but this should not effect the mods capabilities nor on papyrus, especially if it is working on my other character.

Again, It seems to have an issue moving to new characters and have uninstalled SOS, framework and DW, then re-installed them. Still not working on freshly made character.

Your thoughts Ed86?

10 hours ago, TheWeepingKahjiit said:

I need clarification on this.

I myself Have all the required mods you asked for. Have gone ahead and uninstalled then reinstalled them just to see if anything changes with no luck.

So, I wanted to start a new profile today because of a crappy Blur issue "solved".

But for whatever reason, MCM says "Dripping when aroused was not installed correctly, scripts are not running. This can be false alarm when starting new game but if message keeps repeating, then something is wrong, reinstall with correct plugins"

Secondary -

Dripping Wet Plugins check:

Plugin: DW.PluginsCheck.ddi Status: on

Plugin: DW.PluginsCheck.sla Status: on

Plugin: DW.PluginsCheck.sos Status: on

Plugin: DW.PluginsCheck.zbf Status: on

----------------------------------------------------------

This Mod was working fine yesterday on my broken character with a serious blur issue which I resolved today by starting a new character. But for now until I can figure out or get your Input on this Ed86, I will have to disable this mod.

It seems strange to me as nothing has been added to my list of mods and nothing has changed besides a few .ini tweeks I did myself to remove a stupid radial blur, but this should not effect the mods capabilities nor on papyrus, especially if it is working on my other character.

Again, It seems to have an issue moving to new characters and have uninstalled SOS, framework and DW, then re-installed them. Still not working on freshly made character.

Your thoughts Ed86?

2)finish helgen/ alternate start?

Just switched to SSE and loaded your must have mod.  When I loaded my mods into Wrye Bash, Wrye Bash reported that the .esp for this mod was still using the Type 43 Legendary Edition header and not the Type 44 header used by SSE.  Using the incorrect header can cause random crashes that are very hard to trace.  You can convert the Type 43 header to Type 44 by loading the .esp file into the SSE Creation Kit and then saving it.

13 hours ago, Rogdon said:

Just switched to SSE and loaded your must have mod.  When I loaded my mods into Wrye Bash, Wrye Bash reported that the .esp for this mod was still using the Type 43 Legendary Edition header and not the Type 44 header used by SSE.  Using the incorrect header can cause random crashes that are very hard to trace.  You can convert the Type 43 header to Type 44 by loading the .esp file into the SSE Creation Kit and then saving it.

the mod is regular edition compatible and I believe that form 44 will not work with oldrim.

Form 43 will work with SSE and should not really cause that much of an issue.

As you say, it is easy to convert via CK.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sir, i installed SOS, Arousal Redux, and Sexlab correctly, but it keeps stating above problem constantly.

I know i suck at installing complex materials, but maybe i should endure the warning signs and wait till character creation is going on? cuz i think problem is because i didnt made female character yet and thats why i have problem.

Or i should just give up on addons? super squirting looks awesome for me.

54 minutes ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

Sir, i installed SOS, Arousal Redux, and Sexlab correctly, but it keeps stating above problem constantly.

I know i suck at installing complex materials, but maybe i should endure the warning signs and wait till character creation is going on? cuz i think problem is because i didnt made female character yet and thats why i have problem.

Or i should just give up on addons? super squirting looks awesome for me.

Try adding mod after you finish helgen

• 1 month later...

Hrm... wonder if the latest SE patch rendered this mod non-functional? I keep on getting the aforementioned error message:

"Dripping when aroused was not installed correctly, scripts are not running. This can be false alarm when starting new game but if message keeps repeating, then something is wrong, reinstall with correct plugins"

I'll try installing after Helgen, see if that fixes it.

• 3 weeks later...