[FONV] CBBE - Bodyslide port alpha - UPDATE 18 mar 2018

On 1/13/2018 at 5:16 PM, A.J. said:

How to debug this:

> Check Archive Invalidation. If it's active, then unflag it and then toggle it again.

REPEAT: CHECK-ARCHIVE-INVALIDATION.

HOW DO I DO THIS!

and before an idiotic genius gives his idiotic response, I HAD TRIPLE CHECKED THE FOLDERS, FILES, ETC BUT TEXTURES ARE STILL BUGGED

I am having a problem with the skin texture, it has a big line through it and is all wrong. I think that a texture file may be missing or named wrong. It is NOT archive invalidation so don't even try to say it. please send screenshots of the texture file so that I can double check this and upon fixing this issue please tag the fix as others have the same issue.

1 hour ago, him767 said:

I am having a problem with the skin texture, it has a big line through it and is all wrong. I think that a texture file may be missing or named wrong. It is NOT archive invalidation so don't even try to say it. please send screenshots of the texture file so that I can double check this and upon fixing this issue please tag the fix as others have the same issue.

Here's a screenshot of the texture file, it's named upperbodyfemale.dds and it's located inside data\textures\character\female

dds.jpg

6 hours ago, A.J. said:

Here's a screenshot of the texture file, it's named upperbodyfemale.dds and it's located inside data\textures\character\female

dds.jpg

Seems to be fine, what else can cause this? I have already achrive invalidated even went back to double check. 

screeny.png

My guess is Archive Invalidation is not invalidating correctly.

What happens if you remove Sexout and its BSAs? just untick, if it's possible, without the need to uninstall... Since it comes with a T6 replacer, I'd love to see if something happens in game or not

On 1/26/2021 at 11:03 PM, him767 said:

This might sound stupid or condescending, so bear with me, but...have you actually built any of the outfits using BodySlide or did you just install everything?

Because, and I can't be 100% sure without seeing the problem, that sounds like you just installed the CBBE body but are still using outfits that have not been converted to CBBE, and so the skin texture is all fucked up.

14 hours ago, NyanPasu14 said:

I have a problem with the bodyslide, and it is that I get this error and the textures of this suit are bug, even having the skeleton installed and open the program as administrator, and of course I have the invalidation file activated from the text document.

If someone could help me ??

Captura de pantalla (693).png

ScreenShot4.bmp 4.12 MB · 0 downloads ScreenShot5.bmp 4.12 MB · 0 downloads

Yeah, no clue why that doesn't work, but here's a conversion of that same outfit.

WC3F.zip

13 hours ago, Svartr564 said:

You're still trying to build the bugged one. The one I sent ends in -NV, not -NVb.

You are right, but unfortunately i still do not know how to fix the skin textures of the suit, it is as if they were two bodies together, anyway i have not had time to check if it only happens with that suit or with all.
I'm still new to this and wouldn't know how to fix it anyway.

Hi, guys just a quick question. I know it's supposed to be a WIP but as I was setting up CBBE body mods I noticed a glitch that was a bit too eye catching for me..

ScreenShot13.png.8a4c1aa3b5d9538912caa4d6cae2a91f.png

Pip Boy 3000 misaligned with hand. Also seams between palm and the rest of the arm pretty noticeable. So I was wondering if I indeed managed to screw up my installation or is it working as intended after all?

On 2/5/2021 at 1:11 PM, Goofych said:

Hi, guys just a quick question. I know it's supposed to be a WIP but as I was setting up CBBE body mods I noticed a glitch that was a bit too eye catching for me..

ScreenShot13.png.8a4c1aa3b5d9538912caa4d6cae2a91f.png

Pip Boy 3000 misaligned with hand. Also seams between palm and the rest of the arm pretty noticeable. So I was wondering if I indeed managed to screw up my installation or is it working as intended after all?

Yeah, the Pip Boy is not aligned properly with the arm shape. You can fix that with nifskope if it bothers you.
And the wrist seam is always there.

• 1 month later...

NV Compatibility Skeleton has a CBBE option now, it must be installed as very last and not be overwritten by anything. There's a FOMOD installer, just pick the right option and you can't make wrong.

8 hours ago, Randycosmos said:

Anyone have raider textures yet? Normal "clean" textures obv work because they're in the mod package. I cant seem to find any covering "dirty" for cbbe.

Edit: of course you could bring your clean textures over to the raiderfemale folder but cmon!

Dunno chief. You might want to check the FO4 section of the Nexus. Remember that this is a port, so maybe you can check there and just place the textures in their proper place.

Not sure if it'll work, but it's worth a shot.