SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

I know this has been mentioned before, but the cum is not showing for me regardless of whether I have "cum effects" enabled or not. Besides Sexlab itself I only have matchmaker and sexlab romance installed. 

Edit: This may still be a problem for some but no longer for me.

8 hours ago, Vuulgar said:

Also you really added no other info making anything more than a random guess impossible. 

so what? u need my mod list or what to help!?)   I did FNIS for users as i did it many years since animation mods exits for skyrim))) I reinstall Sexlab, and nothing. No animation in my game. 

5 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

It crashes about as often as the oldrim version. 

Results differ. I would rate it maybe 100 times more stable than Oldrim.

CTDs are really just an unpleasant memory with this Sexlab Beta and Skyrim SE.

2 hours ago, ArtemkaWoof said:

so what? u need my mod list or what to help!?)   I did FNIS for users as i did it many years since animation mods exits for skyrim))) I reinstall Sexlab, and nothing. No animation in my game. 

I dont need anything from you, the guy who answered you knows what he is doing as I have seen numerous posts where he helped others, I can barely keep my game going sometimes. I know you are frustrated because I have been there but getting snippy sounding after giving no substantial info isnt going to get you much help. This is a very helpful community and if you ask for help you usually get it. Just explain in more detail what you have tried and someone will most likely help. Even in this reply to me you have been utterly vague and once again list running FNIS and the reinstall Sexlab, if that is the order you did it in then.....

I am not trying to troll you, just trying to save you some time by saying you need some details if you really want assistance. For animation issues I would begin with step by step on installs, was it a new game, mod manager used, messages in FNIS, animation packages and methods of conversion if they are from Oldrim. I personally would not guess it is a load order issue but then I am not the guy you really want advice from on anything more than how to ask for help, I have some experience there. :tongue:  Good luck!

10 hours ago, Martimius said:

So how safe is this beta so far? Does the bugs it currently have prevent it from being usable in a normal playthrough? 

It is vastly more stable for me, it seems people who have pretty deep knowledge can make Oldrim very stable but I had no such experience. Newrim will run for days without a crash using Sexlab Beta and some conversions I have done (Adventure, Aroused, Defeat, Prison Overhaul Patched, Facelight 2, 3PCO Camera mod and probably a couple I am forgetting)

23 hours ago, ArtemkaWoof said:

strange question in 2018

Not the least bit strange to ask. ANY time you ADD OR REMOVE a mod with animations, you need to run FNIS again, otherwise those animations don't get added to or removed from the game and therefore won't work which is exactly the problem you described.

So I finally go this mod working (for the most part).

I just have some questions regarding facial expressions and alignment. Sorry if these are noob questions.

The actors facial expressions are very blocky, get stuck, and are not fluid like in flower girls. I have the MFG facial expressions option checked and I left the lip sync option unchecked (though I would like both, the warnings said I shouldn't use them together - boo...).

Also, many of the animations are misaligned. Even when I click the hotkey to realign the actors.

Is this normal? I had similar problems with Sexlab light, but I thought those were just bugs with the lite version. I know that I can manually adjust actors during scenes, but that is immersion breaking and time consuming. Is there any fix for these issues?

Just a note, I'm testing these out using matchmaker - if that information is helpful in any way, I'm not sure.

Thanks!

6 minutes ago, JimKhan said:

I'm really hoping we'll get a Beta version of SKSE64 soon. I'm not a modder so I'd rather not risk it and download it in Alpha.

It's been better than alpha for ages now.  Feel like I speak for the rest of SKSE64 users when I say. Just use it.

2 minutes ago, Ashal said:

It's been better than alpha for ages now.  Feel like I speak for the rest of SKSE64 users when I say. Just use it.

Yes, I've been following this matter online for a while now, some people state that's even made their game more stable. It's just that I'm only good enough for installing mods etc, so I'm skeptic. I'll have to think about it a bit more. But thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.

3 minutes ago, JimKhan said:

Yes, I've been following this matter online for a while now, some people state that's even made their game more stable. It's just that I'm only good enough for installing mods etc, so I'm skeptic. I'll have to think about it before actually using it. But thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.

Uhmm. If Ashal tells you it's good- then it is.:smiley:

1 hour ago, renthal721 said:

So I finally go this mod working (for the most part).

I just have some questions regarding facial expressions and alignment. Sorry if these are noob questions.

The actors facial expressions are very blocky, get stuck, and are not fluid like in flower girls. I have the MFG facial expressions option checked and I left the lip sync option unchecked (though I would like both, the warnings said I shouldn't use them together - boo...).

Also, many of the animations are misaligned. Even when I click the hotkey to realign the actors.

Is this normal? I had similar problems with Sexlab light, but I thought those were just bugs with the lite version. I know that I can manually adjust actors during scenes, but that is immersion breaking and time consuming. Is there any fix for these issues?

Just a note, I'm testing these out using matchmaker - if that information is helpful in any way, I'm not sure.

Thanks!

I have the same issues, however keep in mind this is a beta, not a release. For me, it's the characters taking a few moments to align, then realign, then align some more (Note: I have not initiated a sex scene outside of access to a bed, so not sure if that's of any use here). I'm using Enhanced Spouses to initiate scenes (great mod, btw, if you've never tried it).

But once the characters settle in and the action starts, my dude pretty much "hits the bulls-eye" every time from a penetration standpoint, so to speak, unless the characters are standing.

And that's where my issue starts, is with the LazyCBP High Heels mod (standalone version). And I'm honestly not sure if it's LazyHeels not playing nice, or SL.

I'm not knowledgeable enough to discern whether it is indeed Lazy Heels conflicting somehow,  or if SL is not stripping the CBP Heels tag (for lack of proper vernacular, and if there is such a thing) from the character prior to animation. So when I do anything standing, the girl is offset in an elevated position in relation to the PC. Kissing is the same.

I went into the Lazy Heels MCM menu and turned it off for all managed NPCs, but the problem persists as do the high heels (they're not sinking into the ground as they did when I disabled this setting prior to installing SL Beta, as if the LazyHeels mod is still engaged somehow). 

I know there's also an MCM setting for something like this, which I toggled off and on in testing, but to no effect. Strange, but not unplayable by any stretch and I'm sure it'll be addressed at some point. I was running SL Light for a while myself, but the one and only issue I had was my male character getting stuck in a female role, despite any settings changed; aside from that it worked flawlessly for me.

Pretty damn solid for a beta, Ashal did a fantastic job! I'm sure this has been noted and any fix there is would come out in a later version/update.

4 minutes ago, JimKhan said:

Yes, I've been following this matter online for a while now, some people state that's even made their game more stable. It's just that I'm only good enough for installing mods etc, so I'm skeptic. I'll have to think about it a bit more. But thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.

I was in the same boat a couple months ago. Once I set it up it opened a whole new world of modding, and I never looked back. You won't regret it once you do.

3 minutes ago, Sevatt said:

I was in the same boat a couple months ago. Once I set it up it opened a whole new world of modding, and I never looked back. You won't regret it once you do.

I know exactly what you mean LOL (49 SL plug-ins later) by far the hardest one to get running was CreatureFramework oh what a nightmare for everyone.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-mar-23-rev-14/?tab=comments#comment-2154538

Yeah Ashal did a great job with this I couldn't be more grateful for his work.

Load Order.txt

25 minutes ago, scipher99 said:

I know exactly what you mean LOL (49 SL plug-ins later) by far the hardest one to get running was CreatureFramework oh what a nightmare for everyone.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-mar-23-rev-14/?tab=comments#comment-2154538

Yeah Ashal did a great job with this I couldn't be more grateful for his work.

Load Order.txt

Dude, you're skills are so over my pay grade it's hilarious. And here I thought converting OSA and OSEX was some sort of feat... which OSEX 1.6 doesn't working for me anyways, so OSA does little good for now, and only half works at that, so not much of a feat at all lol.

But... I was able to convert racemenu successfully, thank God. I have 125 .ESPs in my load order, and saving most of the rest of the slots for when SL is released and the floodgates open. It seems everyone is working like slaves to get things going... It's a very exciting time for SE!

1 hour ago, Sevatt said:

Dude, you're skills are so over my pay grade it's hilarious. And here I thought converting OSA and OSEX was some sort of feat... which OSEX 1.6 doesn't working for me anyways, so OSA does little good for now, and only half works at that, so not much of a feat at all lol.

But... I was able to convert racemenu successfully, thank God. I have 125 .ESPs in my load order, and saving most of the rest of the slots for when SL is released and the floodgates open. It seems everyone is working like slaves to get things going... It's a very exciting time for SE!

Hey whatever your having problems with just shoot me a PM I'm more then happy to help with getting things running. Being able to get OSA and OSEX running is a feat if your starting to learn to do things so don't sell yourself short on that. SexLab full beta is running and I have had zero problems from it I am amazed at how stable it runs and is far better then the Lite version. Plus Schlongs full is running good too both base and the HDT-SMP version that I use for collisions. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95031-schlongs-of-skyrim-se/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-2186106 DykkenTomb  did a great job adding the HDT nodes. If it wasn't for the missing features in Racemenu I would have no reason to use Oldrim at all, I'm 98% able to do everything in SSE. I really don't miss all the CTD at random places or the limitations of being 32 bit  compared to 64 bit.

Spoiler

20180322222651_1.thumb.jpg.ef5d0752592f9e39339fa889f2d6c9c0.jpg

20180324034909_1.thumb.jpg.f4bf054de45874707b485317fcf7821a.jpg

20180324105035_1.thumb.jpg.2d07af93d9bb6baefd759cd2288223d8.jpg

16 hours ago, Sevatt said:

I have the same issues, however keep in mind this is a beta, not a release. For me, it's the characters taking a few moments to align, then realign, then align some more (Note: I have not initiated a sex scene outside of access to a bed, so not sure if that's of any use here). I'm using Enhanced Spouses to initiate scenes (great mod, btw, if you've never tried it).

But once the characters settle in and the action starts, my dude pretty much "hits the bulls-eye" every time from a penetration standpoint, so to speak, unless the characters are standing.

And that's where my issue starts, is with the LazyCBP High Heels mod (standalone version). And I'm honestly not sure if it's LazyHeels not playing nice, or SL.

I'm not knowledgeable enough to discern whether it is indeed Lazy Heels conflicting somehow,  or if SL is not stripping the CBP Heels tag (for lack of proper vernacular, and if there is such a thing) from the character prior to animation. So when I do anything standing, the girl is offset in an elevated position in relation to the PC. Kissing is the same.

I went into the Lazy Heels MCM menu and turned it off for all managed NPCs, but the problem persists as do the high heels (they're not sinking into the ground as they did when I disabled this setting prior to installing SL Beta, as if the LazyHeels mod is still engaged somehow). 

I know there's also an MCM setting for something like this, which I toggled off and on in testing, but to no effect. Strange, but not unplayable by any stretch and I'm sure it'll be addressed at some point. I was running SL Light for a while myself, but the one and only issue I had was my male character getting stuck in a female role, despite any settings changed; aside from that it worked flawlessly for me.

Pretty damn solid for a beta, Ashal did a fantastic job! I'm sure this has been noted and any fix there is would come out in a later version/update.

Was wondering myself why the high heel effect was kicking in in a new game where neither the footwear or the NPC was registered in LazyHeels so I dug around a bit in my load order.

Turns out Enhanced Character Edit has a built in heel function that's automatically activated! I'm no modeler but suspect it's a value read from the nif itself since there was nothing in this particular footwear mod esp that could do it. 
Can't say if it's a new function or something existing that's "sprung to life" as a result of some 3rd party dependency being updated/fixed. What's certain is that it didn't work before (at least for me) since the boots working now are the same I used for LazyHeels testing/development lol.

Anyhow, the good news is that ECE users might not need any extra high heel systems. The "bad" news is that anything manipulating NPCs and need their elevation to be reset/known will have to take this into account. Though if ECE manipulating the same node LazyHeels do it's possibly just a matter of temporarily zeroing it out.

EDIT: Not ECE related

4 hours ago, LazyGirl said:
Spoiler

Was wondering myself why the high heel effect was kicking in in a new game where neither the footwear or the NPC was registered in LazyHeels so I dug around a bit in my load order.

Turns out Enhanced Character Edit has a built in heel function that's automatically activated! I'm no modeler but suspect it's a value read from the nif itself since there was nothing in this particular footwear mod esp that could do it.
Can't say if it's a new function or something existing that's "sprung to life" as a result of some 3rd party dependency being updated/fixed. What's certain is that it didn't work before (at least for me) since the boots working now are the same I used for LazyHeels testing/development lol.

Anyhow, the good news is that ECE users might not need any extra high heel systems. The "bad" news is that anything manipulating NPCs and need their elevation to be reset/known will have to take this into account. Though if ECE manipulating the same node LazyHeels do it's possibly just a matter of temporarily zeroing it out.

Hi Lazy! First off, thank you for your Lazytools! They just make things so much easier for us dumb noobs that aren't adept with coding and such.

The funny thing is, I don't have nor have I ever downloaded and installed ECE. I have however installed a converted version of Racemenu (latest), which I understand has similar functionality and what ECE is inspired by. This did not start until I downloaded this new version of SL. Please see my load order below for edification.  

I just went in and disabled the Racemenu and LazyHeels plugins, quick saved, then reloaded, but the heels are still working as intended as if it was installed. This was NOT a clean save of course, so settings are baked into the save I'm sure. Then again, you had the same results with ECE on a new game, so...

Just in case this is of any use - Prior to disabling LazyHeels, it was as if "double height" was being applied, for lack of a better way to describe it. Or better yet, think of LazyHeels set to 14 instead of 7 for any one of the Legendary (Merta, Tembtra, etc) armors high heels. So yeah, there's something in the mix that is imparting the high heel physics mechanic somewhere.

LoadOrder_SkyrimSE_2018-03-25T12-40-26.txt

The node changes LazyHeel do aren't persistent, the game reads the default data and then the mod adjusts it when it detects it. It won't even persist between cell changes so that's why I had to write a monitor to keep checking it so it doesn't fall off. So basically, in regards to Z changes LazyHeel settings aren't stored in the save.

You're correct in that it's Racemenu btw. I had the skee64.dll in my ECE installation, once that was removed so was the heel effect.

As for the double applications LazyHeels assumes the default heel value is zero, heels not working at all. If racemenu later starts to apply it properly after it's been set you'll get that stacking effect. If you unregister the footwear that should go away. Won't help with scenes being out of alignment if skee64 keeps the heel elevation active all the time though.

If that now is the reason and not something else, poking around with other stuff atm so haven't had time to look into it further. Interesting find anyhow.

I don't know who was it, who said that SE is crashing as often as oldrim, but he is right and wrong. With good ports you have less trouble in SE than you have in oldrim with bad nifs you will have more... just something I have found out. A lot of nifs need some manual touching after nifoptimizer run over them, which seems to be much more important then changing the header of the esp/esm. (I need a guide for this) As it seems I can still read more about ported mods for SL that are not working than about funktions in SL that are not working. I'm wrong here....