SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

On 5/5/2024 at 2:12 PM, m_o_t said:

These are all the sexlab mods that I downloaded. all higher - ordinary

Screenshot_4.jpg

Remove the SexLab Utility Plus and install it again but this time choose the AE option.

There's a voice pack I really want to disable, but I can't find out which one it is, and I'm hoping someone here can help. It sounds like either spliced vanilla voice lines, or stock sound effects from a different game, and it's clearly not sexual moaning. Despite having like thirty voice packs installed, SexLab really loves disproportionately choosing that one, too. It's a female voice pack, and it sounds like pained groans from a video game character with her occasionally yelling out "No!" Does anyone know which one it is? I've tried scouring all the installed voice packs, including the ones that come with SL, and converting FUZ files to WAV to try to find it, but I can't figure out which one it is. I really want to get rid of it.

@kraoro, make a list of your mods - NOT YOUR LOAD ORDER - and post it behind a spoiler tag. Not all voice packs have an .esp file, so they won't show up in your load order, and the sound effects could be coming from a mod that is not explicitly a voice pack. So, show 'em all.

To get a list (if you don't already know): 

• If you use Vortex, you can open the 'Mod Staging Folder' (I don't know if MO2 has a similar folder). Otherwise, open the folder where you store your archives.
  • In the folder address bar, replace the address with CMD and hit enter. image.png.b2eed16156e3d66495baf2b36db518aa.pngimage.png.17df2918a36ed49b9ecf8beed761ec51.png
  • A system dialog box appears. At the blinking cursor, type dir/b > mods.txt (or substitute mods for whatever you want to call the list). Enter.     image.png.e2c22f996f946d9ea190ceeabcf2b06a.png  image.png.ef74acf866c7d3b8459527464c9d3124.png
  • Close the dialog box.
  • Now your folder will have a simple text file you can open and edit.

The Vortex mod staging folder includes any mods you have disabled, but not uninstalled/removed. And your archives folder will, of course, include all archives whether you have installed them or not. It might be a good idea to remove uninstalled mods from the list. But maybe just mark the disabled mods, that way if somebody recognizes a mod that might be the culprit you can then make sure that there are no left over elements in your game's data folder or subfolders.

The upside, I guess, is that you'll have a list ready just in case you have another issue. Good luck!

11 hours ago, kraoro said:

There's a voice pack I really want to disable, but I can't find out which one it is, and I'm hoping someone here can help. It sounds like either spliced vanilla voice lines, or stock sound effects from a different game, and it's clearly not sexual moaning. Despite having like thirty voice packs installed, SexLab really loves disproportionately choosing that one, too. It's a female voice pack, and it sounds like pained groans from a video game character with her occasionally yelling out "No!" Does anyone know which one it is? I've tried scouring all the installed voice packs, including the ones that come with SL, and converting FUZ files to WAV to try to find it, but I can't figure out which one it is. I really want to get rid of it.

In SexLab all the sounds and moans are WAV files. But there are Mods like "Sex Slaves" that include they own FUZ dialogues on the sex scene and those dialogues aren't part of the SexLab voices.

To find the source you should:

1. Go to the Voice page of the SexLab MCM and toggle off each one of the voices.

2. Test the sex few times with the usual partners (the voice you are looking probably affect only one NPC or group of NPC's)

3. If you can't hear the voice anymore is because is one of the SexLab voices and you can test one by one or enable them all and search on the logs the voice assigned to the actors on the scene where you hear it.

4. If still you can hear the voice is because comes from another Mod and probably the actors with the voice have some faction or quest in common. You should have the "More Informative Console" installed and look for the "Factions" and "Alias" on the left panel of the console with the actor selected. The Alias will show the quest how below and in both cases you will see the source Mod by look they FormID's or in they location property showed on the panel.

I am having a weird installatiion issue with vortex with a fully updated version of SE, mod configuration shows all prereqs are up and running but no animation will load and i get a warning saying 'too many animations are toggled off,' when i check the toggle animations tab nothing exists.... what causes this?

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, supergodman55 said:

I am having a weird installatiion issue with vortex with a fully updated version of SE, mod configuration shows all prereqs are up and running but no animation will load and i get a warning saying 'too many animations are toggled off,' when i check the toggle animations tab nothing exists.... what causes this?

If you have animations packs and none is showed on the SLAL MCM. Is the "JContainers" that isn't installed or is outdated.

Edited by OsmelMC
Posted (edited)

Whats the issue when this happens?

Sexlab framework 1.66b isnt showing up in mcm (skyrim build 1.6.1170), everything else works (SL animation loader, Slate, Sexlife, SLEN, SL Aroused, Separated Orgasm etc...), but without the main framework active, none of them really work because theres is no animations or anything.

SKSE is up to date, i ran FNIS, everything is properly installed with vortex, plugins have been sorted and are enabled. I really cant think of anything else to fix this.

489830_20240509150226_1.png

Edited by bluetortoise

Is there any possibility that we'll ever see synced sound effects like ostim standalone has? like the sound of hips colliding(f.ex. the slap sound in doggystyle etc.) ? it really makes it alot more immerseful. This would be a dream tbh.

12 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

If you have animations packs and none is showed on the SLAL MCM. Is the "JContainers" that isn't installed or is outdated.

It wasn't even SLAL, it was default SL reinstalling and reconfiguring 5 times seems to have fixed it for now

2 hours ago, kraoro said:

Is there any way to assign specific voices to specific NPCs? Some characters have very distinct accents, which makes it jarring when they speak/moan in an American Californian accent.

The voice system choose random by default but also let you choose one specific voice for the target actor.

First select the actor with the Hotkey "N" then open the SexLab MCM and got to the Voice page. There you will see one option to set the player voice and another for the selected NPC.