SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

2 hours ago, LazyGirl said:

The node changes LazyHeel do aren't persistent, the game reads the default data and then the mod adjusts it when it detects it. It won't even persist between cell changes so that's why I had to write a monitor to keep checking it so it doesn't fall off. So basically, in regards to Z changes LazyHeel settings aren't stored in the save.

You're correct in that it's Racemenu btw. I had the skee64.dll in my ECE installation, once that was removed so was the heel effect.

As for the double applications LazyHeels assumes the default heel value is zero, heels not working at all. If racemenu later starts to apply it properly after it's been set you'll get that stacking effect. If you unregister the footwear that should go away. Won't help with scenes being out of alignment if skee64 keeps the heel elevation active all the time though.

If that now is the reason and not something else, poking around with other stuff atm so haven't had time to look into it further. Interesting find anyhow.

Ok, roger that, makes sense. Now come to think of it, I do recall specifically doing something with the skee64.dll file when converting Racemenu. If you remove the skee64.dll file from Racemenu, will it still function properly? (as good as it can as-is without an official port).

Thank you for this! I'm using Matchmaker (converted by resaving the plugin in the SSE CK) and it's all working fine, except that I can't seem to force my character, or any female NPC, to use a strapon- I'm just not getting any strapon scenes. So far all of my FF scenes have been tribbing and/or boob-kissing. I have tried the "gay filter" enabled and disabled, and "Females use Strap-Ons" is ticked.

Can someone please advise what the requirements are to get penetrative FF scenes using a strap-on? Do I have to have a particular strap-on in my inventory? Is there another option beside "Females Use Strap-Ons" that I have just missed somehow? Are there simply no Strap-On animations included with SLF 1.63 beta and so I need to install an animation pack that has strap-on animations, and if so, which pack? I got plenty of Strap-On scenes with SLF and Matchmaker in Oldrim, so I'm having trouble figuring out what I'm doing wrong. Thanks.

21 hours ago, JimKhan said:

I'm really hoping we'll get a Beta version of SKSE64 soon. I'm not a modder so I'd rather not risk it and download it in Alpha.

I've been using SKSE64 Alpha for months and had absolutely no game-affecting problems with it- the only issue is the thumping on SkyUI Save or Load menus if you have more than about 10 saves on that character. I'm running HDT-High Heels System (from 9damao.com) plus a fair number of SKSE64-requiring mods, starting with SkyUI, Racemenu 64 and now Sex Lab Framework and converted Matchmaker. I simply don't get crashes. (knock on wood lol) The SKSE Team has responded very quickly to all 3 of the game-breaking Marketing Updates Bethesda shoved at us. In short, it's as stable as a rock, almost fully-functional compared to Oldrim SKSE as far as I can tell and no modding experience required.

24 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

I've been using SKSE64 Alpha for months and had absolutely no game-affecting problems with it- the only issue is the thumping on SkyUI Save or Load menus if you have more than about 10 saves on that character. I'm running HDT-High Heels System (from 9damao.com) plus a fair number of SKSE64-requiring mods, starting with SkyUI, Racemenu 64 and now Sex Lab Framework and converted Matchmaker. I simply don't get crashes. (knock on wood lol) The SKSE Team has responded very quickly to all 3 of the game-breaking Marketing Updates Bethesda shoved at us. In short, it's as stable as a rock, almost fully-functional compared to Oldrim SKSE as far as I can tell and no modding experience required.

Yeah, people here have been kindly helpful, I'll download the script extender as soon as I dig around the forums for anything I should know concerning the installation of SexLab etc.

3 hours ago, Sevatt said:

Ok, roger that, makes sense. Now come to think of it, I do recall specifically doing something with the skee64.dll file when converting Racemenu. If you remove the skee64.dll file from Racemenu, will it still function properly? (as good as it can as-is without an official port).

No the dll is pretty much the core of the mod adding all the extra features.

Looked into the heels issue a bit more. The Racemenu SKSE64 changelog has a note on Alpha 3 about "Added support for simple High Heels using NiExtraFloat "HH_OFFSET", fixed equippable transforms.". 

As for where the exact value is stored I checked the test boots nif again and they have a NiStringExtraData entry with the value "[{"name":"NPC","pos":[0, 0, 10]}]". Looks like a modifier for the base NPC node with x y z values, z being set to 10 units elevated and likely the source for the value Racemenu is applying. Matches the optimal manual setting.

6 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Thank you for this! I'm using Matchmaker (converted by resaving the plugin in the SSE CK) and it's all working fine, except that I can't seem to force my character, or any female NPC, to use a strapon- I'm just not getting any strapon scenes. So far all of my FF scenes have been tribbing and/or boob-kissing. I have tried the "gay filter" enabled and disabled, and "Females use Strap-Ons" is ticked.

Can someone please advise what the requirements are to get penetrative FF scenes using a strap-on? Do I have to have a particular strap-on in my inventory? Is there another option beside "Females Use Strap-Ons" that I have just missed somehow? Are there simply no Strap-On animations included with SLF 1.63 beta and so I need to install an animation pack that has strap-on animations, and if so, which pack? I got plenty of Strap-On scenes with SLF and Matchmaker in Oldrim, so I'm having trouble figuring out what I'm doing wrong. Thanks.

You do not need to have a strap-on in your inventory in order to have "penetrative FF scenes" using a strap-on. I have the gay filter enabled and strap-ons ticked and aggressive animations unticked and when Serana and my female character have sex, at some point one of use will equip a strap-on (not always). I use a converted version of Sexlab Romance which allows you to specify the type of sex, so the likelihood of strap-on sex is greater than with Matchmaker which is random. I have a mod to marry Serana and a strap-on was equipped when the Lover's Comfort sex option from Flower Girls was triggered. I have also disabled a good number of the animations which are built into Sexlab. I do not know any way to actually force the use of a strap-on.

4 minutes ago, Vuulgar said:

Oh good grief......thanks for nothing in the way of actual information. Way to work to solve your own issues.

that is why 2018!

U not helping just trolling and keep asking noob questions like - u activated it after that. u wrong! fukit! 

I just give u the list of mods i have, not order! I DO as i ever did in OLD Skyrim! I use FNIS for users after each step with mods! 

In SE i have no animation problems, death kills of fnis spells but sexLab only. I see it in MCM, even received messages in left corner that Sexlab finished configuration ets, but NO animation when i use it! 

1 hour ago, ArtemkaWoof said:

that is why 2018!

U not helping just trolling and keep asking noob questions like - u activated it after that. u wrong! fukit! 

I just give u the list of mods i have, not order! I DO as i ever did in OLD Skyrim! I use FNIS for users after each step with mods! 

In SE i have no animation problems, death kills of fnis spells but sexLab only. I see it in MCM, even received messages in left corner that Sexlab finished configuration ets, but NO animation when i use it! 

If you're having issues, you may want to treat these people with the decency they deserve, and stop assuming they read minds; that costs extra. They are not your fucking slaves or secretaries, nor are they obligated to help you, nor are you entitled to assistance.

Every single mod you ever encounter is USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. They ask for what they ask because they're more knowledgeable than you, ergo the reason you're here. If they ask you for something, provide it! Help them, help you!

By providing ZERO information, you force anyone trying to help you to start with checking the more common issues with animations, it's ridiculous to assume what you have or haven't done. Step 1: Have you ran FNIS?? It's so damn valid of a question, it's even not funny. As it will be in 2019...2020, etc. We're all guilty of missing a step, even the pros.

Waxenfigure is 100% correct by saying this is a very, very helpful community... when you're nice! You attract more bees with honey than vinegar dude, but something tells me that phrase is lost on you.

Good luck solving your issues on your own until you show some semblance of social skills; no one wants to deal with that. Ceasing to act like a toddler would probably be an awesome first step.

16 hours ago, Thenryb said:

You do not need to have a strap-on in your inventory in order to have "penetrative FF scenes" using a strap-on. I have the gay filter enabled and strap-ons ticked and aggressive animations unticked and when Serana and my female character have sex, at some point one of use will equip a strap-on (not always). I use a converted version of Sexlab Romance which allows you to specify the type of sex, so the likelihood of strap-on sex is greater than with Matchmaker which is random. I have a mod to marry Serana and a strap-on was equipped when the Lover's Comfort sex option from Flower Girls was triggered. I have also disabled a good number of the animations which are built into Sexlab. I do not know any way to actually force the use of a strap-on.

Thank you! I converted SL Romance, told Lynly Star-Sung what I needed, and voilà! This happened:

33QzWRc.jpg

sZaHjyI.jpg

:classic_biggrin:

18 hours ago, LazyGirl said:

No the dll is pretty much the core of the mod adding all the extra features.

Looked into the heels issue a bit more. The Racemenu SKSE64 changelog has a note on Alpha 3 about "Added support for simple High Heels using NiExtraFloat "HH_OFFSET", fixed equippable transforms.". 

As for where the exact value is stored I checked the test boots nif again and they have a NiStringExtraData entry with the value "[{"name":"NPC","pos":[0, 0, 10]}]". Looks like a modifier for the base NPC node with x y z values, z being set to 10 units elevated and likely the source for the value Racemenu is applying. Matches the optimal manual setting.

A friend of mine has gotten NIOverride (included with RM64) to work. He mentioned to me that the NiStringExtraData is deprecated in SSE- it's NiExtraFloat now (as you saw in the RM64 changelog.)

7 hours ago, ArtemkaWoof said:

that is why 2018!

Then I guess you will just have to give up and go back to Candy Crush....now I am trolling you, see the difference? I bet not...

I gave you a list of things that may help and I also said in my limited knowledge that load order was not likely the problem. My knowledge is admittedly limited here but it is the very definition of irony you are calling others noobs when ours is working fine. Ok, now I am done with you....flushhhhhh.....

I'm not sure if this only happens to me, but at the start of every nooky scene the actors sort of merge inside one another before parting then getting down to business.

After that initial, first weird part, everything then works as it should. It's not that big of a deal but it does break the immersion a bit.

I have Loot sorting out my load orders and everything's hunky dory with FNIS, so those issues can definitely be rules out.

These are my adult mods:

XP32 Maximum Skeleton SE
Flower Girls SE
Flower Girls Adventures SE
Spouses Enhanced SE
SexLabAroused SSE

Maybe there's a conflict here? Thanks in advance for any help, or advice offered <3

33 minutes ago, Sashya said:

I'm not sure if this only happens to me, but at the start of every nooky scene the actors sort of merge inside one another before parting then getting down to business.

After that initial, first weird part, everything then works as it should. It's not that big of a deal but it does break the immersion a bit.

I have Loot sorting out my load orders and everything's hunky dory with FNIS, so those issues can definitely be rules out.

These are my adult mods:

XP32 Maximum Skeleton SE
Flower Girls SE
Spouses Enhanced SE
SexLabAroused SSE

Maybe there's a conflict here? Thanks in advance for any help, or advice offered <3

That 'stacking' is normal. When I'm truly interested in immersion I close my eyes till I get proper sound ;)

2 hours ago, Sashya said:

These are my adult mods:

XP32 Maximum Skeleton SE
Flower Girls SE
Spouses Enhanced SE
SexLabAroused SSE

I think there's a mod that makes the screen fade to black to hide that. 

16 minutes ago, Espio419 said:

I think there's a mod that makes the screen fade to black to hide that. 

It does that because both actors are placed on a single marker which is set as their "vehicle" and then becomes the center of the sex act.

I think it could be fixed by simply adding another marker for each actor and setting each actor to their own "vehicle" only moving all the vehicles together at the start of the sex act.  I have not made a patch to test that yet though so it's only a theory. 

The "vehicle" mechanism did have the intended effect of making it so other actors moving up to a sex act can't bump it and push it around like they could previous to that change.

2 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

It does that because both actors are placed on a single marker which is set as their "vehicle" and then becomes the center of the sex act.

I think it could be fixed by simply adding another marker for each actor and setting each actor to their own "vehicle" only moving all the vehicles together at the start of the sex act.  I have not made a patch to test that yet though so it's only a theory. 

The "vehicle" mechanism did have the intended effect of making it so other actors moving up to a sex act can't bump it and push it around like they could previous to that change.

A quick look didnt find the post but my old guy memory is fairly sure I read this is one of Ashals priorities, at least the speed the animations start if thats related.

1 hour ago, Vuulgar said:

A quick look didnt find the post but my old guy memory is fairly sure I read this is one of Ashals priorities, at least the speed the animations start if thats related.

It's a priority to speed up animation start times, which would help shorten the amount of time this happens, but it's never going to be perfect. The merging to a single location for all actors is a must for most of the animations to properly sync and line up between them and because of script lags or slow processing, there will always be at least some delay between this action and when the animations actually begin playing. The best I can realistically hope for is to simply shorten this delay by moving as much other processing as I can out from between it and actually starting so it's only visible for at most 1 second for people with moderately good computers.

2 hours ago, Ashal said:

It's a priority to speed up animation start times, which would help shorten the amount of time this happens, but it's never going to be perfect. The merging to a single location for all actors is a must for most of the animations to properly sync and line up between them and because of script lags or slow processing, there will always be at least some delay between this action and when the animations actually begin playing. The best I can realistically hope for is to simply shorten this delay by moving as much other processing as I can out from between it and actually starting so it's only visible for at most 1 second for people with moderately good computers.

Cool, thanks for the clarification...oh yeah and Sexlab....oh and for the great site. There is a bit of bickering here and there but for the most part it is the best internet community I have found no matter the subject.

I don't know if this info is relevant or useful, but I've found a situation where cum textures are applied.  Using Sexlab Working Girl, have your PC approach a male client.  Select the "play with yourself" option.  The client will masturbate with  your PC.  At the end of the animations, a cum texture will appear on the PC.  As I said, I don't know if this info can help with those textures not appearing otherwise.

@Ashal

I am testing Sex Slaves and three times, I had the actors fall through the floor before the sex act happened, then get transported back into the original space, but far away.  For example, we were having sex in the rented bed in Dragons Bridge inn, and ended up in the bedroom across the main part of the lodge.  I have a log file of this, but it is full of errors.  After I have explored it tomorrow or the next day, I'll post it if you want.