SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

14 minutes ago, no13 said:

More drama queen nonsense.  The author of FNIS tools is having a breakdown over mod drop, so following Skyrim tradition, he'll probably delete it at some point.

To further clarify - Fore is being accused of creating spyware/malware by people on Reddit because he included several checks in FNIS that search a user's system for a legitimately installed copy of Skyrim SE and whether ModDrop is involved. All the checks do is stop the installation of FNIS is one of those checks comes back positive. Nothing is reported back to Fore or anything like that, so it's not actual spyware. Plus, he includes those details in the description on the mod page.

Some people on Reddit are quite unhappy, though, and are bombarding the FNIS page with comments. So far the Nexus admins are supporting Fore and deleting comments accusing him of creating spyware/malware.

As long as Nexus admins support Fore, FNIS should remain up and be fine. But it may be something worth keeping an eye on if he decides to remove support or stop the project altogether.

Back to SexLab (for the record I'm with Fore regarding the fight against piracy, and hope that nothing negative results from all this).

I was testing my Random Sex hotkeys earlier and noticed that SexLab does not implement getCustomControl() in the MCM configuration menu scripts, which allow other MCM plugins to determine if a key is in use by SexLab when a user changes a key mapping. Since SexLab has a large number of key mappings, it might be a good idea to include this.

https://github.com/schlangster/skyui/wiki/MCM-Advanced-Features under "Reporting conflicts"

Not sure if this is a known issue:

When the MCM menu shows targeted actor gender, it only works correctly for NPCs - creatures will be reported as female.

AddTextOptionST("TargetGender","$SSL_{"+TargetName+"}sGender", SexLabUtil.StringIfElse(ActorLib.GetGender(TargetRef) == 0, "$SSL_Male", "$SSL_Female"))

10 minutes ago, Falloutersexy said:

I suspect this is gonna be a silly question, but since i found no relevant info: Should i de-install Sexlab Light SE before i install this? Or these two are installed together?

uninstall light

Sorry for asking here as the forums lack an (obvious?) search function and Google wasn't helping me with a few issues here. Firstly, I understand I gotta uninstall the Light version, though haven't done yet myself. BSA files are a no go, and you can convert stuff. Onto some noobish questions.

Is there a way to implement futa in SSE? Far as I know SoS Light only works with SSE, but there is no MCM menu with that one. 

With this beta Sexlab, do custom voice packs work? Namely the ones from this mod? https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1519-voice-packs-for-sexlab-extra-voices-and-estrus/

I see ZaZ got a conversion animation pack going for the SSE Animation Loader, is there anything that came packaged with Sexlab Light available for individual installation with this beta version? Or does this Beta version also come packed with animations?

If you need anymore clarification, let me know. Not so great explaining myself with modding stuff. 

18 hours ago, fore said:

THAT will NEVER happen. I promise. :smile:

People are fucking stupid and will never know what is like to have your work being stolen, good job with with your detection, pretty sure the only people salty are users of moddrop and people with a pirated copy of skyrim

On 3/9/2018 at 6:21 PM, fore said:

i see a huge hypocritical hole in your ethics: THESE DAYS YOU NEED PIRATED SOFTWARE TO EVEN MAKE ANIMATIONS FOR SKYRIM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

3DS Max 2010 & 2012: not available from Autodesk in any form (no licenses, no student copes, no demos)

havok content tools 2010 & 2012: not available since microsoft bought havok from intel in 2015.

therefor by adding/installing any new animations into Skyrim at all your "supporting piracy" by default.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_4OfD-wmGs

....but we are getting off topic, this thread is for SexLab V1.63, not the ethics of piracy in FNIS.

14 hours ago, Orzammar said:

Sorry for asking here as the forums lack an (obvious?) search function

Search box at the top-right corner of the page?

and Google wasn't helping me with a few issues here. Firstly, I understand I gotta uninstall the Light version, though haven't done yet myself. BSA files are a no go, and you can convert stuff. Onto some noobish questions.

This thread is for problems with the SexLab framework. Use this thread for answers and questions about making Oldrim mods work on SSE.

Is there a way to implement futa in SSE? Far as I know SoS Light only works with SSE, but there is no MCM menu with that one.

Now that SL has a (beta) release SSE version you can stop using SL Light. SKSE and SkyUI are also available so MCM menus are available (for mods that have them).

With this beta Sexlab, do custom voice packs work? Namely the ones from this mod? https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1519-voice-packs-for-sexlab-extra-voices-and-estrus/

SL mods from Oldrim, at least those compatible with SL 1.62, will work with the SL 1.63 beta once they have been converted for Skyrim SE. What you have to do depends on what files are in the mod. Check that link above.

I see ZaZ got a conversion animation pack going for the SSE Animation Loader,

ZAP isn't a SLAL package. What are you talking about?

is there anything that came packaged with Sexlab Light available for individual installation with this beta version? Or does this Beta version also come packed with animations?

SLAL has an SSE version. Install that, then install whatever SLAL packs you want; there's an SSE version of Billyy's but the others currently don't have one so you need to get the Oldrim version and convert those (again, see the link).

4 hours ago, Orzammar said:

I probablyy don't understand all the terminology, but I was referring to the download provided in this link here. I got it to work with XXL FNIS +Sexlab light, anyhow.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/93745-zaz-animation-pack-80-plus-for-skyrim-se/

Ah, okay.

So you know, Zaz Animation Pack (often ZAP or just Zaz) isn't used with the SL Animation Loader. It's a separate mod or two, and the name itself predates SLAL so the fact that it's called an "animation pack" is coincidence. SLAL is about letting animators not have to create complete mods to support their animations: they can bundle all the animation files together, run a tool, and package everything for anyone to use, then SLAL does all the necessary work of installing and making them available with SexLab.

23 hours ago, tasairis said:

Ah, okay.

So you know, Zaz Animation Pack (often ZAP or just Zaz) isn't used with the SL Animation Loader. It's a separate mod or two, and the name itself predates SLAL so the fact that it's called an "animation pack" is coincidence. SLAL is about letting animators not have to create complete mods to support their animations: they can bundle all the animation files together, run a tool, and package everything for anyone to use, then SLAL does all the necessary work of installing and making them available with SexLab.

Ah, that makes a lot of sense. Gotcha. Well, that covers the questions I had, thanks for the help, guys! 

This used to work perfectly for me before but all of a sudden I get CTDs right before animations start.

Found this in my papyrus:

FATAL - Thread[1] AddActors() - Failed to add actor list as it either contains to many actors placing the thread over it's limit, none at all, or an invalid 'None' entry -- []

Not sure if this is the cause but it is the only thing in the debug that said "fatal"

I tried reinstalling my skeleton, reinstalling sexlab, resetting it, but no luck.

1 hour ago, dmk7607 said:

This used to work perfectly for me before but all of a sudden I get CTDs right before animations start.

Found this in my papyrus:

FATAL - Thread[1] AddActors() - Failed to add actor list as it either contains to many actors placing the thread over it's limit, none at all, or an invalid 'None' entry -- []

Not sure if this is the cause but it is the only thing in the debug that said "fatal"

I tried reinstalling my skeleton, reinstalling sexlab, resetting it, but no luck.

That error is due to a bug in MatchMaker. You can ignore it. The "FATAL" is not that the game crashed and burned but that AddActors was unable to do its job and had to abort.

Check all your animation meshes and AnimObjects to make sure they've been converted for SSE. You can start by looking at whatever files are related to the animation SL was about to play.

17 minutes ago, tasairis said:

That error is due to a bug in MatchMaker. You can ignore it. The "FATAL" is not that the game crashed and burned but that AddActors was unable to do its job and had to abort.

Check all your animation meshes and AnimObjects to make sure they've been converted for SSE. You can start by looking at whatever files are related to the animation SL was about to play.

Oh okay then. The strange thing is that all of the animations worked before. But all of a sudden they stopped working. I did add some mods in between but most of them are unrelated with sexlab.

Should I run all the meshes through nifoptimizer or something?

Thank youuuuuuuuu! <3 <3 <3 (emoticons feature not working atm)

Can someone please point me to an updated list of compatible companion mods such as Matchmaker (etc. etc.)? The current Matchmaker page doesn't say it's compatible with SL 1.63 beta, and neither do any of the other mods I used in Skyrim LE. I never had SL-Light-SE installed, but I see all the posts here saying to copy over all the SL-Light animations or I won't have any animations at all with SL 1.63 beta. :open_mouth:

Yes, I understand that half the posts in a mod thread are simply erroneous or so deeply contextual that they make no sense to a reader who didn't follow the initial question (which is not back-quoted in the response) etc. That's why I'm asking for links to compatible mods.

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Thank youuuuuuuuu! <3 <3 <3 (emoticons feature not working atm)

Can someone please point me to an updated list of compatible companion mods such as Matchmaker (etc. etc.)? The current Matchmaker page soesn't say it's compatible with SL 1.63 beta, and neither do any of the other mods I used in Skyrim LE. I never had SL-Light-SE installed, but I see all the posts here saying to copy over all the SL-Light animations or I won't have any animations at all with SL 1.63 beta. :open_mouth:

Yes, I understand that half the posts in a mod thread are simply erroneous or so deeply contextual that they make no sense to a reader who didn't follow the initial question (which is not back-quoted in the response) etc. That's why I'm asking for links to compatible mods.

This is the thread which discusses which mods can be used with the 1.63 beta. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-mar-13-rev-7/

You do not have to use the SL-light animations in order to have animations with SL 1.63 beta. There are animations already there. Although the Matchmaker page does not say it is compatible with the 1.63 beta, it is. I do not have any SL-Lite animations installed. I installed the Legendary version of Matchmaker and it works fine. The only conversion I did was to open it in the CK and resave it.

The emoticons feature does not work currently because (as I understand it) it was based on mfgconsole, which has not been converted.

I am trying to compile papyrus code based on the newest Sexlab Alpha (which works just fine), and getting errors like what follows.  Obviously I am missing the source some place, can someone point me to it?  Also, I am using the skyui 5.1 sdk.  Can someone point me to the 5.2 sdk?

J:\Games\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslaseVoice.psc(0,0): unable to locate script MfgConsoleFunc
J:\Games\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslaseVoice.psc(42,3): SetPhonemeModifier is not a function or does not exist
J:\Games\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslaseVoice.psc(48,3): SetPhonemeModifier is not a function or does not exist
J:\Games\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslaseVoice.psc(89,2): SetPhonemeModifier is not a function or does not exist
J:\Games\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslaseVoice.psc(95,2): SetPhonemeModifier is not a function or does not exist
J:\Games\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslctorAlias.psc(336,31): variable NiOverride is undefined
J:\Games\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslctorAlias.psc(336,42): none is not a known user-defined type
J:\Games\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslctorAlias.psc(337,19): variable NiOverride is undefined
J:\Games\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslctorAlias.psc(337,30): none is not a known user-defined type
J:\Games\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslctorAlias.psc(342,5): variable NiOverride is undefined
J:\Games\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslctorAlias.psc(342,16): none is not a known user-defined type
J:\Games\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslctorAlias.psc(343,5): variable NiOverride is undefined
J:\Games\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslctorAlias.psc(343,16): none is not a known user-defined type
J:\Games\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslctorAlias.psc(776,31): variable NiOverride is undefined
J:\Games\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslctorAlias.psc(776,42): none is not a known user-defined type
J:\Games\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslctorAlias.psc(777,5): variable NiOverride is undefined
J:\Games\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslctorAlias.psc(777,16): none is not a known user-defined type
J:\Games\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslystemConfig.psc(297,8): variable FNIS is undefined
J:\Games\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslystemConfig.psc(297,13): none is not a known user-defined type
J:\Games\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslystemConfig.psc(297,28): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or typesnrelated)
J:\Games\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslystemConfig.psc(297,28): cannot relatively compare variables to None
J:\Games\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslystemConfig.psc(694,9): variable FNIS is undefined
J:\Games\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslystemConfig.psc(694,14): none is not a known user-defined type
J:\Games\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslystemConfig.psc(694,38): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types
nrelated)
J:\Games\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslystemConfig.psc(694,38): cannot relatively compare variables to None