SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

2 hours ago, duzellx said:

how do i start an animation, im not familiar with this mods use honestly 

the Framework does not do anything on it's own, you need another mod to start it's animations, matchmaker is the easiest one to use if you just want to see the animations whenever you want.

1 hour ago, VirazolKaine said:

Quick question, is this better to use than the lite version?  I don't really know the difference.

Lite version was used mainly because at that moment SKSE64 was not available. Now that skse64 is available and ashal has released an official sexlab release for SE, you should install only this version.

1 hour ago, hey_danielx said:

Lite version was used mainly because at that moment SKSE64 was not available. Now that skse64 is available and ashal has released an official sexlab release for SE, you should install only this version.

It's not a release. It's a beta version for testing purposes... which most people are using seriously. The fact that it (mostly) works does not mean that SexLab has been fully released.

15 minutes ago, tasairis said:

It's not a release. It's a beta version for testing purposes... which most people are using seriously. The fact that it (mostly) works does not mean that SexLab has been fully released.

And in fact SKSE64 is also not fully released. Everbody is using it but it is still alpha for modders only... 

I think that SL light is still having its future even if SL full will be released. And that is just because it does not depend on SKSE. 

5 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

And in fact SKSE64 is also not fully released. Everbody is using it but it is still alpha for modders only... 

I think that SL light is still having its future even if SL full will be released. And that is just because it does not depend on SKSE. 

Well........... maybe so, but there are only Two (2) SE mods supported by Sl light.  Matchmaker light & Pleasure, both are Buggy as HELL. SL Light does have a shitload of Converted animations that can be used by 1.63 beta. With . exe auto backup SKSE64 is not a real problem.  SLAL SE is out, JC is out. Personally, I would rather see Animation Packs converted over being Humped by a Troll or Wolf. But that's just me. But without this Thread we'd all be using SL Light & FlowerGirls. You Guys are ALL GREAT.

10 minutes ago, Claysson2 said:

Well........... maybe so, but there are only Two (2) SE mods supported by Sl light.  Matchmaker light & Pleasure, both are Buggy as HELL. SL Light does have a shitload of Converted animations that can be used by 1.63 beta. With . exe auto backup SKSE64 is not a real problem.  SLAL SE is out, JC is out. Personally, I would rather see Animation Packs converted over being Humped by a Troll or Wolf. But that's just me. But without this Thread we'd all be using SL Light & FlowerGirls. You Guys are ALL GREAT.

Don't forget the console gamers that will never see SKSE. Just to say that. And there are a few things about FG, that I really like... For example the usage of nearby furniture. Both SL light and FG are limited but they are good within their limitations. Said that, I will take my leave from this dicussion, because I don't think that this is the right place for it, like it wasn't the right place for all the comments about working or not working mods.

I ran into another one. SSLThreadModel, around line 1195 there's a spin lock which in one case started looping with no end in sight. This is usually because Papyrus exits the current function on error, thus not releasing the lock. I use the following set-up to mitigate this:

bool spinLock

function lockedFunction()
	while spinLock
		Utility.wait(0.1)
	endwhile

spinLock = true
	runLockedFunction()
	spinLock = false
endfunction

function runLockedFunction()
	; do stuff here...
endfunction

Now if runLockedFunction fails, it exits and the spinLock is released.

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 5:34 PM, hey_danielx said:

Again I will echo what everyone seems to fail to hear All of these are Alpha or Beta stages of testing. So with that in mind when you post asking for help for why its not working please also post your logs so its easier for us to find bugs. This way we can make fixes for all not just your game. Thank you all.

I tried to run the beta yesterday. While everything started up just fine (i.e. no errors or CTDs), and the installation check in the MCM menu worked fine, I couldn't manage to get any interaction started. I tried the Oldrim matchmaker, which was reported to be functional, but after casting the spells and waiting for the duration to run out, simply nothing has happened (i.e. not a T-Pose or anything, just nothing happened, game went on as usual). I just checked my papyrus logs, there's nothing noteworthy in there which would explain the situation. Any clues, any info I can provide to help?

Found a bug or two.

If you delesect all the animations except one, then use match maker to trigger the animation, then deselect the currently selected animation and select another and trigger it again using matchmaker, you get the first animation (currently deselected) instead of the second.    This happens again if you select a third animation and deselect the second.  You still get the first animation.  The first animation  selected shows as playing in the  console no matter what animation is actually selected.    

In one case, I was testing blowjob and the third test was DI Blowjob and it CTD'd.  I restarted the game and selected DI Blowjob first and it worked fine.  It only CTD'd when you select DI Blowjow 3rd and I suspect it is related to the first issue described above.

Note that I used the original matchmaker (Rev 6) and converted it by loading it in CK and saving.

13 hours ago, Alan47 said:

I tried to run the beta yesterday. While everything started up just fine (i.e. no errors or CTDs), and the installation check in the MCM menu worked fine, I couldn't manage to get any interaction started. I tried the Oldrim matchmaker, which was reported to be functional, but after casting the spells and waiting for the duration to run out, simply nothing has happened (i.e. not a T-Pose or anything, just nothing happened, game went on as usual). I just checked my papyrus logs, there's nothing noteworthy in there which would explain the situation. Any clues, any info I can provide to help?

I ran this just fine yesterday using matchmaker Rev6.  But, it took a bloody long time to get the "Sexlab is loaded..." message, something like 2 minutes.

Prior to the message, I had no Sexlab mcm for toggle animations etc.

This version takes longer to start sex.  You strip pretty fast, but the sex act is like 2 seconds later (or so).

On 1/19/2018 at 4:47 PM, Apollo04 said:

I don't use Defeat, but just downloaded it and took a look. It's nothing that the guide didn't mention + a bit of reading on this same thread.

Again:
- Download Defeat. Don't install it.
- Extract it to a separate location.
- Download and run BSA Extractor (link in the guide). Extract the content of SexLabDefeat.bsa. Copy those content over to the Defeat folder. Delete bsa file.
- Download this: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68910-simple-batch-conversion-skyrim-to-skyrim-se-hkx/
- Extract it into Skyrim Special Edition/Tools/HavokBehaviorPostProcess (where HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe is).

- Go to <Defeat folder>/meshes/actors/character/animations/Defeat. You will see a bunch of hkx files. Copy them all into the Havok folder above.
- Run convert_HKX.bat. Wait until it finishes.

- Copy those very same hkx files back into <Defeat folder>/meshes/actors/character/animations/Defeat. Overwrite everything.

- Go to <Defeat folder>/meshes/actors/character/behaviors. You will see 1 hkx file. Repeat the steps above.
- Repack <Defeat folder> into zip or 7z.
- Install it.
- Open its esp file in CK. You will get a lot of errors. Ignore them all.
- Once the file loaded, press the save icon. You might get a lot of errors again. Ignore them.
- Once it's done saving, exit CK.

- Run FNIS.

There you have it. The mod is converted.

And no, I don't think there's an unofficial place to post converted mods like this. Unless the author said that it's alright to modify and share their mods, it's safe to assume that we can only modify his/her mod for personal use, not sharing.

I'm having a problem where after I follow the steps up to "Install it" nmm will no longer add the new archive.  Any idea why?  A note, nmm didn't have a problem adding the original archive, it wasn't until I modified it that it refused to add it.

5 hours ago, VirazolKaine said:

I'm having a problem where after I follow the steps up to "Install it" nmm will no longer add the new archive.  Any idea why?  A note, nmm didn't have a problem adding the original archive, it wasn't until I modified it that it refused to add it.

Don't install the original version. Uninstall it completely. Then try the new one.

11 hours ago, depos said:

Animation not work...

If you want any help then you're going to have to explain yourself. But before you do, spend an hour or so making sure that you followed all instructions for all the mods you have, including converting them and all their files properly, and that you reran FNIS with the compatibility option.

Just wanted to say a huge thank you so far for everyone thats working hard in testing mods and this test version of SexlabSE. I have recently started using SkyrimSE and modded my game with the SKSE64 and all mods through Mod Organiser2. I have 155 mods so far ( none sexual and all from Nexus) and so far SKSE and MO2 has been faultlessly running all of those mods with full stability and smoothness and i dont even have a great PC!. Obviously i have been using LOOT, FNIS ( for my few none sexual animations ) and SEEdit. I know people are thinking ' ok and how is any of this relevant?'. Well i think its healthy proof that all the testing with this test SexlabSE is worth it as SkyrimSE and 155 mods do work well with the SKSE64 and comfortably.

I am going to keenly watch this thread and its progress but i am testing my skyrimSE in my own non sexual way at the moment to see how it copes with a full playthrough with all DLC's and other big mods like Falskaar, Bruma and the like.

So thank you all again. Once all the bugs and testing is finally done and a fairly stable and comfortable SexlabSE is one day released it will be worth it and then all the other big supporting mods like CreatureFramework, SOS and all the much wanted mods will one by one appear and work with it.

Hi5 lablovers!!

More drama queen nonsense.  The author of FNIS tools is having a breakdown over mod drop, so following Skyrim tradition, he'll probably delete it at some point.