SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

3 hours ago, meowmix555 said:

Skyrim VR is coming to "other platforms" this year.  I guess that's Bethesda speak for PC.  Still, Skyrim VR (since it will have a new .exe) won't have SKSE support.

I would doubt the exe is much different, I dont see any reason why skse wont work within short order of the VR being a stable release itself.

Bug: Sexlab  thread doesnt setup correctly when player is creature (werewolf,vampirelord)

bool function SetActor(Actor ProspectRef)
	if IsCreature
		Thread.CreatureRef = BaseRef.GetRace()
	elseIf !IsPlayer
		Stats.SeedActor(ActorRef)
	else
		Thread.HasPlayer = true
	endIf

probable solution:

If IsPlayer
        Thread.HasPlayer = true
    endIf
    if IsCreature
    elseIf !IsPlayer
    endIf

thats is assuming we dont seed creatures or npcs in creature form

5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

Bug: Sexlab  thread doesnt setup correctly when player is creature (werewolf,vampirelord)

bool function SetActor(Actor ProspectRef)
	if IsCreature
	elseIf !IsPlayer
	else
		Thread.HasPlayer = true
	endIf

probable solution:

If IsPlayer
        Thread.HasPlayer = true
    endIf
    if IsCreature
    elseIf !IsPlayer
    endIf

thats is assuming we dont seed creatures or npcs in creature form

Thanks, fixed in dev build now.

22 hours ago, meowmix555 said:

When SKyrim VR releases, we'll be using SL Lite (thank god) since we won't have SKSE.

And wow, Jcontainers is now out!!

I don't see much point in using either with Skyrim VR unless the body is also visible and properly plays the animations, which I'd doubt. Would need ImmersiveFirstPersonView as well, which both requires SKSE and hasn't been released for SSE. Unless you're fine with just seeing your floating hands above the other actor animating.

I was able to get SexLab, IFPV, and such working decently awhile back with VorpX, it was a huge hassle though.

1 hour ago, Ashal said:

Thanks, fixed in dev build now.

nice, not sure you saw my other report about bugged spider anims in post 507 so ill bring it  up again

probably something wrong with 

function StopAnimating(bool Quick = false, string ResetAnim = "IdleForceDefaultState")

not sure why only spiders are bugged, maybe spider animations doesnt have correct "reset" animations?

this should fix it:

event OnSexLabEnd(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)
    actor[] actorList = SexLab.HookActors(argString)

; // See if a Creature was involved, and try to fix broken spider animation for SL1.62
       if actorlist.Length > 1 
        if IsSpiderRace(actorlist[actorlist.Length - 1].GetRace())
            Utility.Wait(0.1)
            actorlist[actorlist.Length - 1].disable()
            actorlist[actorlist.Length - 1].enable()
        endif
       endif
endEvent

bool function IsSpiderRace(race akRace)
    if akRace == (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x131F8 , "Skyrim.esm") as Race) ;FrostbiteSpiderRace
        return true
    elseif akRace == (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x4e507 , "Skyrim.esm") as Race) ;FrostbiteSpiderRaceGiant
        return true
    elseif akRace == (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x53477 , "Skyrim.esm") as Race) ;FrostbiteSpiderRaceLarge
        return true
    elseif Game.GetModbyName("Dragonborn.esm") != 255
        if akRace == (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x14449 , "Dragonborn.esm") as Race) ;DLC2ExpSpiderBaseRace
            return true
        elseif akRace == (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x27483 , "Dragonborn.esm") as Race) ;DLC2ExpSpiderPackmuleRace
            return true
        endif
    endif
    return false
endfunction

Aha... I found a little help for those who have problems with DD.

I read something somewhere can't remember... The locomotionpose.hkx files are in the wrong folder. FNIS should complain about that. moving them from the animations/DD to the DD2 folder solved a loading problem for me...

Always remember to run fnis after installing anims... Seems to be essential...  

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Aha... I found a little help for those who have problems with DD.

I read something somewhere can't remember... The locomotionpose.hkx files are in the wrong folder. FNIS should complain about that. moving them from the animations/DD to the DD2 folder solved a loading problem for me...

Always remember to run fnis after installing anims... Seems to be essential...  

I posted that but Fore posted directly after saying it was fixed in FNIS 7.1.1 so I would keep it where they are and run consistency check w/ 7.1.1 (post here).

8 hours ago, Ashal said:

I don't see much point in using either with Skyrim VR unless the body is also visible and properly plays the animations, which I'd doubt. Would need ImmersiveFirstPersonView as well, which both requires SKSE and hasn't been released for SSE. Unless you're fine with just seeing your floating hands above the other actor animating.

I was able to get SexLab, IFPV, and such working decently awhile back with VorpX, it was a huge hassle though.

Interesting because I own a Rift and have dabbled with testing things with it like Vorpx. I had a fully modded oldrim that worked rather well in VR once I had things setup right, some clipping of course. It was partly the reason I went and got SSE which I have not tried in the Rift just yet but looking forward to doing that and comparing later.

Hi guys again! I am so happy we have Sexlab for SE and thanks fow that work.

But now I want ask, about animations in SL pack are animations or I msut install from diffrent source? If need to install new do you have any converted to SE edition? Do creatures works, I need instal old mods or there are new mods for this?

10 minutes ago, nitras said:

Hi guys again! I am so happy we have Sexlab for SE and thanks fow that work.

But now I want ask, about animations in SL pack are animations or I msut install from diffrent source? If need to install new do you have any converted to SE edition? Do creatures works, I need instal old mods or there are new mods for this?

Check https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking/?page=6&tab=comments#comment-2161393

for infos about working/not working mods. SL anim loader is already ported, and Anims can easily be converted if they are not already in the download section for SE.    

Since I've been testing the SKSE Random Sex evaluator, here's a list of things I've seen so far:

(1) SexLabFramework.enabled does not accurately reflect the install state of SexLab - it returns true if the install process has not been run. Had to patch in SSLSystemAlias.isInstalled to make it work.

(2) Creature animations appear to load twice - at least I see the notification appear twice.

(3) In order to compile against SexLab I have to pull in NiOverride.psc and MfgConsoleFunc.psc from the corresponding Oldrim mods.

(4) Errors on sexlab installation:

[02/26/2018 - 01:00:09PM] [sslConfigMenu <SexLabConfigurationMenu (05079840)>] ERROR: State option name InstallSystem is already in use
[02/26/2018 - 01:00:11PM] ERROR: Cannot call ClearTagCache() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[SexLabConfigurationMenu (05079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnConfigClose() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 377
	[SexLabConfigurationMenu (05079840)].sslConfigMenu.CloseConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 840
	[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (08000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 136

[02/26/2018 - 01:00:34PM] ERROR: Cannot call ClearTagCache() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[SexLabConfigurationMenu (05079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnConfigClose() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 377
	[SexLabConfigurationMenu (05079840)].sslConfigMenu.CloseConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 840
	[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (08000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnMenuClose() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 124

[02/26/2018 - 01:00:32PM] ERROR:  (00000014): cannot fetch variable named SexLabAPAnimations of type int, returning 0.
stack:
	[ (00000014)].Actor.GetAnimationVariableInt() - "<native>" Line ?
	[SexLabQuestAnimations (050639DF)].sslanimationdefaults.LoadAnimations() - "sslAnimationDefaults.psc" Line 14
	[SexLabQuestAnimations (050639DF)].sslanimationslots.RegisterSlots() - "sslAnimationSlots.psc" Line 578
	[SexLabQuestAnimations (050639DF)].sslanimationslots.Setup() - "sslAnimationSlots.psc" Line 787
	[alias PlayerAlias on quest SexLabQuestFramework (05000D62)].sslsystemalias.SetupSystem() - "sslSystemAlias.psc" Line 114
	[alias PlayerAlias on quest SexLabQuestFramework (05000D62)].sslsystemalias.InstallSystem() - "sslSystemAlias.psc" Line 190
	[SexLabConfigurationMenu (05079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnSelectST() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 671
	[SexLabConfigurationMenu (05079840)].sslConfigMenu.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1173

<truncated stack>

13 hours ago, Arizona_Steve said:

(3) In order to compile against SexLab I have to pull in NiOverride.psc and MfgConsoleFunc.psc from the corresponding Oldrim mods.

NiOverride is part of RaceMenu so yeah, you have to grab the Oldrim version and skee64 DLL like any other dependency.

MfgConsoleFunc was part of another (unported) mod but also bundled with SexLab. Copying the PEX won't work correctly because it requires native functions that don't exist. The problem occurs when SL plays a moan with lip sync enabled.

I wrote a shim between the old MfgConsoleFunc API and opparco's MfgConsole port - it's works in theory but at least allows compliation:

Spoiler

No getter methods but I haven't seen them used anyways.

Scriptname MfgConsoleFunc

bool function SetPhonemeModifier(Actor act, int mode, int id, int value) global
	if mode == -1 ; reset
		MfgConsole.ResetOverrides(act)
	elseif mode == 0 ; phoneme
		MfgConsole.SetPhoneme(act, id, value)
	elseif mode == 1 ; modifier
		MfgConsole.SetModifier(act, id, value)
	else
		return false
	endif

return true
endfunction

;int function GetPhonemeModifier(Actor act, int mode, int id) global
;	return -1
;endfunction

bool function SetPhoneme(Actor act, int id, int value) global
	MfgConsole.SetPhoneme(act, id, value)
	return true
endfunction
bool function SetModifier(Actor act, int id, int value) global
	MfgConsole.SetModifier(act, id, value)
	return true
endfunction

bool function ResetPhonemeModifier(Actor act) global
	MfgConsole.ResetOverrides(act)
	return true
endfunction

;int function GetPhoneme(Actor act, int id) global
;	return -1
;endfunction
;int function GetModifier(Actor act, int id) global
;	return -1
;endfunction

;int function GetExpressionValue(Actor act) global
;	return -1
;endfunction
;int function GetExpressionID(Actor act) global
;	return -1
;endfunction

9 hours ago, samishf said:

can this mod work with match maker light spell se? 

No. SL Light mods do not work with SL. You have to go back to the original SL versions - but they don't work with Skyrim SE, so until they get official conversions (MatchMaker doesn't have one) you have to do the work yourself. It's not hard.

See Google and my SSE Conversion Tracking thing.

29 minutes ago, Warhawk55 said:

How do I do that?

Not super experienced, but load it in CK for Skyrim SE (get it via Bethesda launcher), change anything and revert it, and then save. Ideally you should change dependencies and possibly recompile the psc.

On 2/26/2018 at 11:46 AM, Ashal said:

Why third person? Just need hangs, feet, cock... an enhance first person camera. Then we can...

ah nvm. I forget, this isn’t Sword Art Online VR or .hack VR. We can’t touch

On 2/26/2018 at 11:28 AM, Ed86 said:

nice, not sure you saw my other report about bugged spider anims in post 507 so ill bring it  up again

probably something wrong with 

function StopAnimating(bool Quick = false, string ResetAnim = "IdleForceDefaultState")

not sure why only spiders are bugged, maybe spider animations doesnt have correct "reset" animations?

this should fix it:

Rabbits, Slaughterfishes and Mudcrabs are bugged as well, there may be others but i can't remember at this time, maybe Chickens?.

but don't bother with the dlc2Exp Spiders, they just die (explode) too fast to even bother making animations for them.

edit: witchlight (AKA: Wisps, not the WispMothers) may have the problem as well but i'm not sure about that yet.