SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

14 minutes ago, Midnightbug said:

Hi Folks, I am using SE and not AE. I have installed 1.63 on an existing save (old SL was 163.8) it did update nicely, and all other mods working fine (including SLSO) however I randomly get teleported to the giant camp. Somewhere I read that in this case SL needs to be updated / reset, which I did, but it is still happening. Any help?

For me it looks like you forgot to perform "Clean system" step while upgrading, in some safe environment.

edit:

It also may have something to do with SLSO and way you have installed it (what did it overwrite).

Edited by PippinTom

I've upgraded to Skyrim AE. With the SKSE for AE and PapyrusUtil for AE also installed, I cannot get Sexlab to run in the MCM. I have tried installing it manually and via Mod Organizer. When I go to click "Upgrade/Install" nothing happens in the MCM. When I click "Click here" nothing happens.

Just adding that in SE, everything was working fine prior to the upgrade.

Edited by SylverFox
11 minutes ago, SylverFox said:

I've upgraded to Skyrim AE. With the SKSE for AE and PapyrusUtil for AE also installed, I cannot get Sexlab to run in the MCM. I have tried installing it manually and via Mod Organizer. When I go to click "Upgrade/Install" nothing happens in the MCM. When I click "Click here" nothing happens.

Just adding that in SE, everything was working fine prior to the upgrade.

Did you also get the update that landed today? Because that's broken all the SKSE mods once more. You'd have to downgrade to 1.6.318 for SexLab to work again.

1 hour ago, tasairis said:

Did you also get the update that landed today? Because that's broken all the SKSE mods once more. You'd have to downgrade to 1.6.318 for SexLab to work again.

My version is still 1.6.318. I didn't know about the Skyrim update until I saw your response. 

7 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

By the way I think I found the reason of the problem after read some of the comments. Now I have to make a lot of test to see if is fixed. Any volunteer?

Yes, I volunteer :)

Sorry for slow response as I've been sleeping, lol (Australia)

4 minutes ago, Majinnoone said:

4nk8r thanks for the reply ill see if i can get it to do anything.  :D

I double quoted and failed to add a 2nd comment.  Your DLL issues indicates you're not using the right combination of SKSE64 and Sexlab.  Get that worked and and the error will go away.

Goditsnice.jpg.5faa9e128ab6997f6fd1e0d8dd84a210.jpgi have used both, combos, i had 5 downloads of the same 2 files each LOL, anyhow i cant shut off my updates so i am going to have to wait it out, I do not know where to post this but i stole this banner from someone i cant remember where on here, but i would love to know who the girl on the left is,  oh yes ill try to clear it up again the dill that is, ill let you know if i do. thanks for your advice.

I am currently using skse64_2_01_03 and the 1v63 whatever sexlab, i running  1 6 318.0 after i tried to downgrade patch my game is currently patching, itself again.  i assume i would use this set up 

Edited by Majinnoone

update it didnt fix my issue in 3rd person still cant install everything but install and such is greyed out like the photo i shared before, and unless i need to wait for another sexlab update, i have the latest of both installed, atm. i guess i can play without the animations such a shame as soon as i got the mods to work, the update happens n i have never seen the animations from the mod yet>...... anyhow hopefuly  in a month i will, may just play normally and use flower girls for a bit or play fallout 4 :D

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

"For Skyrim Anniversary Edition (1.6.318) use SexLabFrameworkAE_v164.7z", is there a thread for the latest version of AE 1.6.323?  Just trying to sort out what addon is dying by making sure I have the latest updates.

GuruSR.

Just my opinion

If you want to use adult mods in Skyrim, don't install AE. It doesn't have enough supporting mods yet. You are just asking for a life of pain.

If you have AE already, then revert it back to SE with the free backport mod on Nexus. Then you can access hundreds of adult mods that we know will work.

Or, if you still have Skyrim LE, it is even more stable with Sexlab modlists.

To be clear, I am not part of the Sexlab mod team. I am just someone who has played Skyrim for 10 years and thought I'd put in my 2 cents.

Cheers,

dePog

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

"For Skyrim Anniversary Edition (1.6.318) use SexLabFrameworkAE_v164.7z", is there a thread for the latest version of AE 1.6.323?  Just trying to sort out what addon is dying by making sure I have the latest updates.

Yes: the thread you just posted in.

The update happened today. Be patient.

2 hours ago, Majinnoone said:

update it didnt fix my issue in 3rd person still cant install everything but install and such is greyed out like the photo i shared before, and unless i need to wait for another sexlab update, i have the latest of both installed, atm. i guess i can play without the animations such a shame as soon as i got the mods to work, the update happens n i have never seen the animations from the mod yet>...... anyhow hopefuly  in a month i will, may just play normally and use flower girls for a bit or play fallout 4 :D

For Skyrim Anniversary Edition (1.6.318) use SexLabFrameworkAE_v164.7z.  AFAIK, that is the only working AE version of Sexlab available.  Only 1.6.318.  Nothing yet for .323.  You should really be sitting at 1.5.97 until the dust settles on AE and Bethesda stops messing with it.

12 hours ago, PippinTom said:

For me it looks like you forgot to perform "Clean system" step while upgrading, in some safe environment.

edit:

It also may have something to do with SLSO and way you have installed it (what did it overwrite).

so thank you guys, it is all weird, I wanted to use the carriage and when I arrived to Riften that is when it went haywire. So I coc-ed to Riften and travelled back to Whiterun and then used then carriage and it was fine....weird?

hi, just upgraded to 1.63 SE & started a new game, so farleys so good but seeing these warnings (never used to get them) in pappy, safe to ignore? There's nothing overiding sl framework, I used to have osmels utils but disabled it before starting a new profile on the assumption that his tweaks are probably included in this latest sl release. full pappy attached if you want to take a look. thanks

Spoiler

[11/23/2021 - 04:52:12AM] WARNING: Property UseFurniture on script sslSystemConfig attached to SexLabQuestFramework (07000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/23/2021 - 04:52:12AM] WARNING: Property FurnitureRestrainLists on script sslSystemConfig attached to SexLabQuestFramework (07000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/23/2021 - 04:52:12AM] WARNING: Property FurnitureTags on script sslSystemConfig attached to SexLabQuestFramework (07000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/23/2021 - 04:52:12AM] WARNING: Property FurnitureExtraLists on script sslSystemConfig attached to SexLabQuestFramework (07000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/23/2021 - 04:52:12AM] WARNING: Property FollowPlayer on script sslSystemConfig attached to SexLabQuestFramework (07000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/23/2021 - 04:52:12AM] WARNING: Property UseFurniturePackage on script sslthreadcontroller attached to SexLabThread13 (0706C637) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/23/2021 - 04:52:12AM] WARNING: Property  on script FTF_ResetScript attached to FTF_RiftWatchtower_Reset (23002497) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/23/2021 - 04:52:12AM] WARNING: Property UseFurniturePackage on script sslthreadcontroller attached to SexLabThread03 (0706C62D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/23/2021 - 04:52:12AM] WARNING: Property UseFurniturePackage on script sslthreadcontroller attached to SexLabThread02 (0706C62C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/23/2021 - 04:52:12AM] WARNING: Property UseFurniturePackage on script sslthreadcontroller attached to SexLabThread04 (0706C62E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Papyrus.0.log

Edit: Ignore this report it's idiot user error... sorry, after looking through ssedit it turns out I had sexlab utility plus active. Once I removed it the errors went away. Question I'm asking myself if what did I disable prior to update :(.

Edited by pinkfluf
49 minutes ago, Midnightbug said:

so thank you guys, it is all weird, I wanted to use the carriage and when I arrived to Riften that is when it went haywire. So I coc-ed to Riften and travelled back to Whiterun and then used then carriage and it was fine....weird?

fine... until next time.

I'm starting to believe that "weird" is some kind of ester egg put in one of SKSE dlls just to make things more interesting when one starts to feel too comfortable about his setup  ?

Replying on performance decrease issue reported by dePog, I've ran some tests on different versions of SexLab with the same set of rules everywhere (default settings, disabled SL logging, used SL Tools normal animation pool selection). I was calculating the delay between 'Entering Making State' and 'AnimationStart' events log because it seems the delay between those two is actually responsible for the delay in-game. The sample is pretty small so some data is weird, but conclusions can be made. Here are some results:
timertests.txt

20 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

@Majinnoone @LukeDuke

You all should use the new and last "SexLab Framework v1.63" because once you use the downgrade mod, you are not longer using the AE.

By the way the new "SexLab Framework v1.63" is now on the v1.64 Download page and is basically the same as the v1.64 but build for the original SE instead.

So the new V 1.63 (non beta) , already include functions which current sexlab utility plus offered?  (though  you may add new utility plus , for V 1.63 if  you hope to improve or add somethings,,)

I am now really thinking,, I should up-date from beta 1.63 beta 9 to V1.63 or keep quiet, and wait untill others confirm it work better ^^;

1 hour ago, KalBreen said:

Just to be clear, does SexLabFrameworkSE_v163.7z also require SKSE 2.1.2  ???

No.

SL 1.63 = SkyrimSE 1.5.97 (non-AE) = SKSE64 2.0.17 thru 2.0.20.

SL 1.64 = SkyrimSE 1.6.318 (AE) = SKSE64 2.1.2

SL 1.64b = SkyrimSE 1.6.323 (AE) = SKSE64 2.1.3 and SKSE64 Address Library - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32444

To keep it easy, consider the PapyrusUtil.DLL that comes with each version of Sexlab the winner in any version conflict you encounter...no matter the source.

19 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

To keep it easy, consider the PapyrusUtil.DLL that comes with each version of Sexlab the winner in any version conflict you encounter...no matter the source.

As the author of both PapyrusUtil and SexLab. I would still say PapyrusUtil standalone from Nexus should overwrite SexLab and anything else. Though it is kind of moot. As anytime I update PapyrusUtil a SexLab update including it is likely just a few hours behind. However, people are more likely to choose to let the standalone PapyrusUtil overwrite stuff like frostfall, campfire, simply knock , or any other mod that annoyingly includes an outdated version of papyrusutil.

I generally focus on updating PapyrusUtil before I focus on updating SexLab when it comes to SKSE updates. Since a lot of "general public" mods depend on it, sexlab included.

Just ignore the fact that I released a more up to date version of papyrusutil with sexlab 1.63 beta 9 than was released on Nexus. That was a fluke of laziness and knowing AE would make it irrelevant in a few months.