SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

24 minutes ago, Heynsen said:

I just updated my SL Framework (SE Edition download) and now out of nowhere Skyrim Utility Mod says that it failed to load. 

Did it fail to load or did you get a debug popup that your version of Sexlab is untested?  The mod author of Sexlab Utility likes to have version nags in their mods.  I guess plausible deniability in compatibility when users stray off their path.  Since Skyrim Utility mod is developed exclusively against the LE branch of Skyrim, this is a common occurrence for its SE endusers.  There is a json file you can edit.  I can't remember its location as I don't use this mod, but the file name is "system.json".  Edit that file and find a line like:

"islcompatiblever": [16200, 16207, 16208],

There may be more numbers in that comma separated array, so just add a version number that matches what SexLab version you're using with it.  16300 for 1.63, 16400 for 1.64.  It's been awhile since I've messed with this, but the warning should show you a specific version number.  Use that version number from the popup (if it says 1.6405, put 16405 in the array:

"islcompatiblever": [16200, 16207, 16208, 16300, 16400, 16405],

Save the file, and next time you launch the game you shouldn't see the warning.  To be clear, the warning doesn't mean the mod isn't working, but you'll see it on every savegame load you do, so it can be rather annoying if you're testing stuff or doing frequent reloads.

8 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Or switch to Vortex and be a less masochistic heretic, like me.

??

1 hour ago, 4nk8r said:

I figured my slander of MO2 would be enough for the defenders to rush forth and correct me.

Why do I have this niggling feeling that I've just been obliquely referred to... :classic_wacko:

Bien joué, Monsieur, bien joué. ?

Edited by Vyxenne

Hey all,

I have AE and installed the appropriate sexlab. However, when IU start a new game and try to install sexlab through the mod configuration thing, as soon as I leave that menu, my vantagepoint changes to 3rd person (so a bit behind my character). For some reason I can't get out of that mode (I can get further away, but the closest I can get is that 3rd person vantagepoint.

Have I done something wrong, or forgotten to install something?

16 minutes ago, Kavhas said:

Hey all,

I have AE and installed the appropriate sexlab. However, when IU start a new game and try to install sexlab through the mod configuration thing, as soon as I leave that menu, my vantagepoint changes to 3rd person (so a bit behind my character). For some reason I can't get out of that mode (I can get further away, but the closest I can get is that 3rd person vantagepoint.

Have I done something wrong, or forgotten to install something?

Unless you're talking about the free camera mode (and accidentally toggling that on), it doesn't sound like a SexLab issue but something with another mod.

I'm kinda guessing freecam. Does WASD move your character or not?

3 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Don't manually install those DLLs if you can avoid it

If it's a loose dll, create a folder data/skse/plugins, put the dll in and zip it. Then install like any other mod with MO2.

Advantage, one can deactivate or activate this special dll. I got always the latest and the latest working this way in my setup and can switch on the fly.

One must just be aware of, the whole left side in MO2 is your Data folder. So you can even make a mod this way eith this structure and put the dll in

manually.

Edited by Tlam99
42 minutes ago, Kavhas said:

Yes, I can move my character normally.... 

I haven't been to the page for free camera yet, as I have only clicked 'install' on the sexlab mod page....

Then it doesn't sound like a SexLab bug. At least not one I've heard about. Make sure SL finishes installing then save and restart to see if it's just the game being dumb.

4 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

If it's a loose dll, create a folder data/skse/plugins, put the dll in and zip it. Then install like any other mod with MO2.

Advantage, one can deactivate or activate this special dll. I got always the latest and the latest working this way in my setup and can switch on the fly.

One must just be aware of, the whole left side in MO2 is your Data folder. So you can even make a mod this way eith this structure and put the dll in

manually.

They just need to know whatever step it is in MO2 that allows/forces it to deploy the DLLs included in Sexlab and their other mods with SKSE DLLs.  Apparently those aren't making it to their active game folder when they launch the game.  I don't know what to tell them.

@dePog @PippinTom 

This is the main part of the fix for Futa actors. This is just the sort actors function but the real fix is more than just this. The Full fix is part of my "SexLab Utility Plus" next release and will be ported to the SexLab GitHub version soon as I get enough feedback.

Few thinks to know:

• The full fix (not this) will make the futa actor be fully considered as Male and Female at the same time so the  Animations and all the things previously allowed for just one of the genders will be also allowed for the futa actors not matter what Sexlab gender have defined. Of course his SexLab Gender still need to be different from his Vanilla Gerder to be recognized as Futa.
    • Also the Futa actors not longer will get the Strapon equipped when the Futa actor is declared as Female on the SexLab and is placed on a Male position. But is just on the Full Fix (not this)
  • Already on "This Futa Fix" the sort actor function should not modify the actors positions at least the animation be considered as Female animation; that means that the animation should have at least one of the followers Tags to be considered as Female animation
    • Tags: "Vaginal", "Pussy", "Cunnilingus"
  • The sort actor function should not modify the actors positions at least the animation be made for more than one Gender Position. You can easily check that on the "Animation Editor" page of the SexLab MCM. For that you can see at the right side were said "Female Positio 1" or "Male Positio 1"; that make reference at the Gender defined in the JSON file for each Actor Position of the current Animation. That means that if you see that all the positions have the same gender but still you think that one of the positions look more like made for the other gender, Please ask to the Author of the animation for the change.
  • Each time you change of animation, the SortActor function is called and of course the actors position is sorted. If the function is working as intended then if you select the same animation on the list instead of another, then the actors position should be the same or at least the actors on each position should be of the matching gender.
  • For the Futa animation the Futa actors will have preference for the female position that don't have Strapon defined on the animation. But I still have to check if this is good idea.

Sorry for the delay but this function is one of the more complicated on the SexLab and is not easily change it without destroy it. I'm trying to make it work since then, and just now seems to be fine.

Futa Fix.7z

On 11/22/2021 at 12:16 PM, Arizona_Steve said:

So (as you would probably guess) I run Random Sex on my build, which can trigger multiple sex acts simultaneously as participants reach their victims. When I say "hang ups" I'm saying:

• Participants all occupy the same space for a considerable time as the sex act is starting up.
  • Transitions between stages are delayed (often for minutes at a time).
  • Sex acts don't complete.

All of this is accompanied by a slew of "SyncLock" messages in the logs.

Just an FYI, I am a Technical Lead / Principal Software Engineer at a large company with over 30 years of programming experience. I'm pretty good at figuring out this stuff ?

Sorry for the delay...

I already downloaded the Random Sex Mod to make my own test since I have the impression that is something else. Like I said the "SyncLock" messages are harmless and ere there just to allow me track the event and the performance.

By other side the SyncEventDone function have one error not related with the Wait function, that cause the same issue that you are reporting. I have that error fixed on my SexLab Utility Plus scripts since almost 2 years but is one of the few fixes that I haven't ported to the SexLab for lack of enough test. The SyncEventDone function is too important and delicate to be changed without deep tests.

I recommend you to try this instead and tell me if solve your problem:

bool SyncLock
function SyncEventDone(int id)
	while SyncLock
		Log("SyncLock("+id+")")
		Utility.WaitMenuMode(0.01)
	endWhile
	SyncLock = true
	float TimeNow = Utility.GetCurrentRealTime()
	if AliasTimer[id] > 0.0 && AliasDone[id] < ActorCount ; || AliasTimer[id] < TimeNow
		AliasDone[id] = AliasDone[id] + 1
		if AliasDone[id] >= ActorCount
			UnregisterforUpdate()
			if DebugMode
				Log("Lag Timer: " + (AliasTimer[id] - TimeNow), "SyncDone("+EventTypes[id]+")")
			endIf
			AliasDone[id]  = 0
			AliasTimer[id] = 0.0
			if id >= kSyncActor && id <= kRefreshActor
				RemoveFade()
			endIf
			ModEvent.Send(ModEvent.Create(Key(EventTypes[id]+"Done")))
		endIf
	else
		Log("WARNING: SyncEventDone("+id+") OUT OF TURN")
	endIf
	SyncLock = false
endFunction

This is the version of function that I'm using on my SLU+ since almost 2 years.  If you place this version aside of the one on the official SexLab you will noticed error on the one in the official SexLab. Even if I don't trust 100% on my version of the function.

Try it and let me know...

Edited by OsmelMC

Hi, throwing in my 2 cents her with issues: with SL and all dependencies, it says SoS is not found or too old.

secondly; when in the "start-cart" I get a message saying : creature framework failed to initialize, please make sure JContainers and creature framework and sexlab aroused Redux are installed properly.

I have made sure I installed all of the up-to-date  mods, so, I'm guessing i need to wait while mods get updated, either that or CC is still a mess with Lovers Lab mods.

Mod List ModList_2021-11-24T15-08-06.txt  and load order : LoadOrder_SkyrimSE_2021-11-24T15-07-50.txt pretty sure I screwed something up on my side so feel free to shout at me =^_^= nyaa~~~

1 hour ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

fiix how? everthing up to date

Screenshot (64).png

Does that claim of "everything up to date" mean you're running Skyrim AE 1.6.323 with SKSE64 2.1.3 and SKSE64 Address Library version 3, with SexLab Framework 1.64b and PapyrusUtils 4.1 (or just the version that comes with SexLab 1.64b)?  I mean, you didn't provide any versions of any of the various software dependencies involved, so I'm just spitballing.  "everything up to date" would equal all the versions I just rattled off.  How far off the mark am I?  If all of the above is true, this message shouldn't have occurred.

51 minutes ago, Middle_aged_dragon said:

Hi, throwing in my 2 cents her with issues: with SL and all dependencies, it says SoS is not found or too old.

secondly; when in the "start-cart" I get a message saying : creature framework failed to initialize, please make sure JContainers and creature framework and sexlab aroused Redux are installed properly.

I have made sure I installed all of the up-to-date  mods, so, I'm guessing i need to wait while mods get updated, either that or CC is still a mess with Lovers Lab mods.

Mod List ModList_2021-11-24T15-08-06.txt  and load order : LoadOrder_SkyrimSE_2021-11-24T15-07-50.txt pretty sure I screwed something up on my side so feel free to shout at me =^_^= nyaa~~~

Jcontainers hasn't seen update to SKSE64 2.1.3, so that is probably your issue.   The author of JContainers wants to wait on AE and SKSE64 to settle down before bothering with an update, since their time to support things is limited.  I suggest you roll back to SE 1.5.97/SKSE64 2.0.17 thru 2.0.20 if you want everything to work.

11 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Did it fail to load or did you get a debug popup that your version of Sexlab is untested?  The mod author of Sexlab Utility likes to have version nags in their mods.  I guess plausible deniability in compatibility when users stray off their path.  Since Skyrim Utility mod is developed exclusively against the LE branch of Skyrim, this is a common occurrence for its SE endusers.  There is a json file you can edit.  I can't remember its location as I don't use this mod, but the file name is "system.json".  Edit that file and find a line like:

"islcompatiblever": [16200, 16207, 16208],

There may be more numbers in that comma separated array, so just add a version number that matches what SexLab version you're using with it.  16300 for 1.63, 16400 for 1.64.  It's been awhile since I've messed with this, but the warning should show you a specific version number.  Use that version number from the popup (if it says 1.6405, put 16405 in the array:

"islcompatiblever": [16200, 16207, 16208, 16300, 16400, 16405],

Save the file, and next time you launch the game you shouldn't see the warning.  To be clear, the warning doesn't mean the mod isn't working, but you'll see it on every savegame load you do, so it can be rather annoying if you're testing stuff or doing frequent reloads.

First of all thanks you very much for your time! It does say that this SL version is untested but it also says "SUM Failed - Mod Requirements not found" (or something) and "SUM Failed - LoadGame Failed" (or something). I do have all the requirements and it started the moment I upgraded SL Framework. But everything seems to work fine so I am not sure what is going on. 

5 minutes ago, Heynsen said:

First of all thanks you very much for your time! It does say that this SL version is untested but it also says "SUM Failed - Mod Requirements not found" (or something) and "SUM Failed - LoadGame Failed" (or something). I do have all the requirements and it started the moment I upgraded SL Framework. But everything seems to work fine so I am not sure what is going on. 

PapyrusUtil is probably your smoking gun.  What versions of everything are you using?  The DLLs in the 1.64 branch of Sexlab, which includes PapyrusUtil 4.1, now require version 3 of the SKSE64 Address Library to work.

19 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

PapyrusUtil is probably your smoking gun.  What versions of everything are you using?  The DLLs in the 1.64 branch of Sexlab, which includes PapyrusUtil 4.1, now require version 3 of the SKSE64 Address Library to work.

Oh, I am not using 1.64 I downloaded 1.63. I still use 1.5.97 Skyrim SE Version. 

1 hour ago, Heynsen said:

Also, I did not upgrade Papyrus to 4.0 nor Address Library since now they are for AE.

Something isn't the way you think it is, or you wouldn't be seeing what you're seeing.  Which version of 1.63 are you using?  B8, B9, Github? The full 1.63 re-release (which is technically B10)?  B9 and above have a newer PapyrusUtil than the others, but it should still load with any of the compatible SKSE64 versions for 1.5.97 (2.0.17 - 2.0.20).

Edited by 4nk8r
5 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

@dePog @PippinTom 

This is the main part of the fix for Futa actors. This is just the sort actors function but the real fix is more than just this. The Full fix is part of my "SexLab Utility Plus" next release and will be ported to the SexLab GitHub version soon as I get enough feedback.

Sorry for the delay but this function is one of the more complicated on the SexLab and is not easily change it without destroy it. I'm trying to make it work since then, and just now seems to be fine.

Futa Fix.7z 20.89 kB · 5 downloads

Thanks I'll try it out now :)

Hi , anyone here use , Sexlab Tool (Patched) mod ? when I write tag in menu to filter the animations I want , sexlab said (example) : "AnimCache: MISS-- 1 : BILLYY :: FALSE" , this is not happened in older sexlab version , then why now happen , is this the fault from Sexlab Framework , or Sexlab Tool Patched need to update to catch up with Sexlab Framewrok ?? (I'm currently playing SE version)

Edited by Toxic.S.Kamasami
2 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Does that claim of "everything up to date" mean you're running Skyrim AE 1.6.323 with SKSE64 2.1.3 and SKSE64 Address Library version 3, with SexLab Framework 1.64b and PapyrusUtils 4.1 (or just the version that comes with SexLab 1.64b)?  I mean, you didn't provide any versions of any of the various software dependencies involved, so I'm just spitballing.  "everything up to date" would equal all the versions I just rattled off.  How far off the mark am I?  If all of the above is true, this message shouldn't have occurred.

yes