SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

5 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

For the same reason the LE version is not longer supported!

I don't have the AE but already did my research and the new SKSE have some changes that force the authors to modify and update all his DLL files. Each DLL file usually means for the programmer's, make or in this case modify a lot of files just to compile one DLL file. Is possible keep more than one support but require extra effort and few tricks & tools to keep track of the updates and differences between supported versions.

By the way I have the skills and the disposition but not the Tools or the resources to keep the real support of the previous main Skyrim versions. 

Is not like Sexlab updates often, AE is the same as SE anyways, one port a year to SE won't be the end of the world.

Anyways, reading the changelog, the only change is with the sex timers and the compatibility to AE no big deal if you are on SE.

Hello.

You guys are amazing.

I wantet to install this but i have to wait for more nasty critters. It needs  Jcontainers. In Nexus they wrote it does not work anymore with the new version of Skyrim SE. UI extensions has also problems.

But Sexlab is the pillar for all of this !!

I like Skyrim Se becaus it is 64 bit.  putting 4k resolution textures. (Skyrim LE would crash without ENB and Crashfixes).

Nice work !!

18 minutes ago, swmas said:

I posted a review with the link to the SE version, please boost it so it stays on top for a while.

Ashal or another site admin can pin it to the top of the list, like the LE version has been.  Maybe that will eventually happen when things settle down.

18 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Ashal or another site admin can pin it to the top of the list, like the LE version has been.  Maybe that will eventually happen when things settle down.

It's on the second post, there is already a link for the LE version on the first post so this is as good as it gets, if Ashal wanted to link to the SE version he would've.

I posted the link there after seeing a few people asking for it in the reviews and I think it will make some find it easier when they try to ask for it in the review section.

4 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Still you can keep your SexLab SE Updated, but now you will need the released BETA 9 and my "SexLab Utility Plus".

By the way my "SexLab Utility Plus" next release will come with his own Ahegao Expressions and probably be also included on the next SexLab Framework AE.

Thank you so much for your work and for a sober view of the state of affairs.

Your "SexLab Utility Plus" helps a lot. Like the rest of the tweaks.

Edited by feodor.icon
2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

From that list only race menu is critical, the others don't have a dll...

I asked because on the skyui page I saw a lot of comments saying that skyui doesn't work or is performing horrible and additemmenu doesn't work, so I think it will take some time before all essential mods are working.

4 minutes ago, Man O War said:

I asked because on the skyui page I saw a lot of comments saying that skyui doesn't work or is performing horrible and additemmenu doesn't work, so I think it will take some time before all essential mods are working.

A lot of mods need updates, but you didn't put them on your list. Race menu, Jcontainers, Fuz Ro Doh are some of the essentials...We might get along without additem for a while, but without the real essentials we won't get along at all... 

4 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

A lot of mods need updates, but you didn't put them on your list. Race menu, Jcontainers, Fuz Ro Doh are some of the essentials...We might get along without additem for a while, but without the real essentials we won't get along at all... 

But can you fish with those mods?

2 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I never tried... the CC stuff in AE will also work in the older SE versions, but I'm interested in the engine updates....

I was joking. If you update you give up compatibility to dll mods just for fishing. The only new thing with AE is the fishing mod.

23 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

That's the reason I'm going to wait a few weeks if not a month to play as I'm not worried about my quest mods/new creatures/clothes or weapons, but mods like:

achievements mod enable
additem menu
consoleutil
fnis
fuzrodah
hdt-smp
cpbc
jcontainersse
papyrus extender
racemenu + racecompability
simple npc outfit manager
skyui
extensions
ussep
WACCP
xp32
highpolyhead
mfgfix
schlongs of skyrim

some examples of the mods i'm worried about, i can only wait now because bethesda...bethesda never changes.

Edited by Man O War

I've updated the download to include a SE (non-AE) version as SexLabFrameworkSE_v163 and renamed 1.64 to SexLabFrameworkAE_v164 to differentiate it as a the AE only version.

1.63 SE and 1.64 AE are identical except for the version checks. 

I will not be updating the SE build beyond this. I hate supporting old versions, and eventually mods will have caught up enough to AE that there's no point in staying with SE.

5 minutes ago, Ashal said:

I've updated the download to include a SE (non-AE) version as SexLabFrameworkSE_v163 and renamed 1.64 to SexLabFrameworkAE_v164 to differentiate it as a the AE only version.

1.63 SE and 1.64 AE are identical except for the version checks. 

I will not be updating the SE build beyond this. I hate supporting old versions, and eventually mods will have caught up enough to AE that there's no point in staying with SE.

ok thanks anyway

OK - the numbering systems / repository are starting to get to me.

Is SexLabFrameworkSE_v163 on LL the version we should be using (most advanced) as compared to SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA9 on Github?

Going forward - when should we get these mods from GitHub instead of LL?

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, fred200 said:

OK - the numbering systems / repository are starting to get to me.

Is SexLabFrameworkSE_v163 on LL the version we should be using (most advanced) as compared to SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA9 on Github?

Going forward - when should we get these mods from GitHub instead of LL?

Thanks!

SexLabFrameworkSE_v163 is essentially beta 9 with the additional stuff from github that hadn't been included in an official release yet. You can think of it as beta 10, except the beta numbering has been dropped.

SexLabFrameworkAE_v164 is the same, except the SKSE plugins have been updated to work with the newer AE build of the game.

1 hour ago, Man O War said:

but mods like:

achievements mod enable
hdt-smp
cpbc
ussep
highpolyhead

It seems that it is or the old will go.

The biggest problem is expired6978 mods (RaceMenu, NIOverride, UIExtensions ...) and Schlongs of Skyrim

Expired6978 does not go to contacts, does not correct bugs. On git, the last fixes are in January. :(

Edited by feodor.icon