SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

3 hours ago, Darth Deathclaw said:

I followed the instructions but yet my screen shows this when I try to install sexlab. It's showing neither question marks nor check marks next to the prerequisites. What am I missing? I did install a the downgrade mod BestOfBothWorlds to get SKSE to work, could that be fucking with it? On FNIS it's not showing any errors and it's showing what's bellow

Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ...
Reading SexLab V1.64 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.64 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.64 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female

20211121190010_1.jpg.d43c15120d035038e80ec74a12d34209.jpg

2 hours ago, Majinnoone said:

I am still having the same issue as darth deathclaw however i get this every time i log in  no matter how many times i reinstall switch in-between versions and check all requirements are met  i have checked and i have replaced the dill in overwrite and the proper place multiple times. borrowed that other guy darths pic to remind you i cant even install  anymore inside of mcm i tried Ae and se i have Se as i never brought the AE however i did get upgraded because i didnt read the warning intill after the fact. now my game is ruined until this dill is fixed. 

ScreenShot1.jpeg

20211121190010_1.jpg.d43c15120d035038e80ec74a12d34209.jpg

Try going into 3rd person view before opening the MCM and trying to enable it.

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The I don't get enough feedback from the users on my thread about Futa scenes so I'm not aware of any problem related with Futa Actors.

I'm pretty sure I've read at least few reports of bad sorting of actors in SLb9 long ago, so maybe they have been missed - well, shit happens - lot's of off-topics could easily cloud valid posts.

I have to confess that I done just few tests with futa Actors but all seems to be ok.

Of course SexLab don't recognize the actor as Futa at lease the Sexlab gender of the actor be different from his skyrim gender. Also the main Futa issue is the definition of the word in Self; this is controversial but being objective a futa character need penis and vagina to be considered a Futa.

As @dePog described, issue is that gender (role) set in sexlab for PC is MALE, and for NPC is FEMALE while on starting of the animation, positions are assigned in opposition to roles. I've see it so many times that I can't even say if there is any probability in it or it's just 100%-repro bug.

And it's wrong both ways: if PC has schlong assigned via mcm or if it wears a strap-on taken from it's own inventory. But that's not all - if that self-made (crafted) strap-on is set in SL MCM to "never strip" - then during some specific animations SL manages to assigns second strap-on (that black plastic dildo) to actor that already wears one - and that's weird.

Thing gets more unpredictable or weird with 3p+ scenes.

off-topic #1:

when PC is a schlongified aggressor in defeat sex scene involving NPC female - roles are also swapped, not only from male/female point of view, but also from aggressor/victim one

I see a lot of Animations called Futa when in fact are just Gay or Straight Animations. By the way some of the SexLab default Animations are in fact Futa Animations.

Well, some of animations are specifically made for Futa characters (I'll skip explanation here to save space) - and I NEVER saw them assigned properly to current set of actors - but that's not all - those specifically designed for futas animations are the only ones I see when two+ females (real females) are pumping air without any strap-on despite SL MCM settings.

off-topic #2:

SLEN has a functionality that as far as I can tell - supposed to detect schlongified (assigned by SOS) females which Roles are not properly set in the SL MCM, and treat them accordingly... well - that also does not work with SL163b9, while I think it did in beta 8.

So the problem is huge and still not even addressed as you say ? ?

Edited by PippinTom

The I don't get enough feedback from the users on my thread about Futa scenes so I'm not aware of any problem related with Futa Actors.

I have to confess that I done just few tests with futa Actors but all seems to be ok.

Of course SexLab don't recognize the actor as Futa at lease the Sexlab gender of the actor be different from his skyrim gender. Also the main Futa issue is the definition of the word in Self; this is controversial but being objective a futa character need penis and vagina to be considered a Futa. That means that a Futa can be on the Male and the Female positions without issues. That also means that a Futa Animation can only be called like that if the same Actor position have vaginal and penis animation; I see a lot of Animations called Futa when in fact are just Gay or Straight Animations. By the way some of the SexLab default Animations are in fact Futa Animations.

Thanks for the reply Osmel,

On LE and all SE versions up to, and including beta8, if you had a female character, and equipped her with an ERF Schlong or Bad Dog Female Hoodie, and set her as "Male" in Sexlab's MCM, then ...

- she would be treated as male by Sexlab and all other Sexlab related mods.
- she would take the male position when having sex with a female NPC

- she would take the female position when having sex with a male NPC

Beta9 and this final version of Sexlab SE broke that function. Now ...

- she takes the female position when having sex with a female NPC, who now wears a strap-on

- if you use the + hotkey to swap positions, the strap-on is put on your character (so you have a schlong and a strap-on)

All you need to do to test this is equip your female character with an SOS ERF Schlong, set her to male in Sexlab's MCM and go ask a female NPC for sex and see what happens.

Thanks again,

dePog

I just did clean test run to prove or falsify existence of the problem - papyrus attached.

1. test| PC (male role, schlongified) engaged with Lydia - anim selected by SL: "leito missionary" - positions assigned by SL: wrong ones - Lydia got strapon gift from SL, PC got fucked instead
  2. test| plan was to use Defeat to snatch Danica, bag her and then fuck in the BreezeHome - but plan failed at final stage - PC got fucked by dildo attached to Danica

100% repro as it seems.

btw: PC == PissedCharacter here ;) 

futa-sorting-fail--Papyrus.0.log

31 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

I just did clean test run to prove or falsify existence of the problem - papyrus attached.

1. test| PC (male role, schlongified) engaged with Lydia - anim selected by SL: "leito missionary" - positions assigned by SL: wrong ones - Lydia got strapon gift from SL, PC got fucked instead
  2. test| plan was to use Defeat to snatch Danica, bag her and then fuck in the BreezeHome - but plan failed at final stage - PC got fucked by dildo attached to Danica

100% repro as it seems.

btw: PC == PissedCharacter here ;) 

futa-sorting-fail--Papyrus.0.log 124.09 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you PippinTom

I am so glad that someone is backing me up. I have been on this issue since beta9 came out and everyone thought I was doing some noob load order BS. 

1 hour ago, dePog said:

Thank you PippinTom

I am so glad that someone is backing me up. I have been on this issue since beta9 came out and everyone thought I was doing some noob load order BS. 

I was having that issue too, female flagged as male in SL taking female position and the female flagged as female in SL taking the male position using a strapon, for me it happens always until i reload the game, if it occurs again, i have to reload the game again until they get into the correct positions

Edited by NOOBIV
2 hours ago, NOOBIV said:

I was having that issue too, female flagged as male in SL taking female position and the female flagged as female in SL taking the male position using a strapon, for me it happens always until i reload the game, if it occurs again, i have to reload the game again until they get into the correct positions

Not that this is a permanent fix, but you can hit = (equal/equate) key (default key binding) and everyone will swap positions.  If there are more than 2, you may have to cycle it more than once to get the arrangement you'd like to see happening.

2 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Not that this is a permanent fix, but you can hit = (equal/equate) key (default key binding) and everyone will swap positions.  If there are more than 2, you may have to cycle it more than once to get the arrangement you'd like to see happening.

Thanks for the suggestion, but here is what happens when you try that

1. Animation starts and my character (Futa female assigned as Male in Sexlab) gets put in the receiving position. The female NPC gets a strap-on  and assumes the male role.
2. [press =]
3. Female NPC takes correct female position. My character gets fitted with a strap-on over the top of her already equipped Futinari schlong.

@feodor.icon @PippinTom @dePog @NOOBIV 

I'm reading and checking the scripts for answers and solutions!

8 hours ago, PippinTom said:

I'm pretty sure I've read at least few reports of bad sorting of actors in SLb9 long ago, so maybe they have been missed - well, shit happens - lot's of off-topics could easily cloud valid posts.

6 hours ago, dePog said:

Thank you PippinTom

In my defense I don't remember any reference to Futas on those comments and since I am 98% sure that the SortActor function work fine without Futa actors, because I always paid attention to the actors positions on all my tests; of course I have to assume that is caused by external mods. This is not the case if you have at least one Futa actor in the scene.

With Futa actors in the scene, the SortActor function behave different because the Futa actors and the scenes are more complicated so I will check and I will make the sacrifice of convert one of my favorite Female followers into Futa ?

By the way I'm reading the comments on this thread but I prefers treat this issue on my thread. Since there is where I do my BETA tests.

Edited by OsmelMC
12 hours ago, Darth Deathclaw said:

I did install a the downgrade mod BestOfBothWorlds to get SKSE to work, could that be fucking with it?

@Majinnoone @LukeDuke

You all should use the new and last "SexLab Framework v1.63" because once you use the downgrade mod, you are not longer using the AE.

By the way the new "SexLab Framework v1.63" is now on the v1.64 Download page and is basically the same as the v1.64 but build for the original SE instead.

Edited by OsmelMC

?

19 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

I will make the sacrifice of convert one of my favorite Female followers into Futa ?

It's not permanent, you know... and it's rather painless few clicks ;)

But then - here goes really scary part for you - probably schlongifying a follower will not be enough for the futa case tests... it may be that you will have to castrate your PC instead (if you play Male one). I may be wrong but I think that SL scripts treads PC differently in many occasions and using NPCs as guinea pigs will not be enough ?

49 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

?

It's not permanent, you know... and it's rather painless few clicks ;)

But then - here goes really scary part for you - probably schlongifying a follower will not be enough for the futa case tests... it may be that you will have to castrate your PC instead (if you play Male one). I may be wrong but I think that SL scripts treads PC differently in many occasions and using NPCs as guinea pigs will not be enough ?

I will use the SOS of the "SexLab Hormones" for that since is already configured on my game to automatically change the SexLab Gender of the actor. The sacrifice is see my favorite Female fallower with penis; is abut personal taste. ? 

Joking apart... Of course he Male Futa is not the same as a Female Futa but a Male Futa is more complicate because I don't know any SOS for males with Vagina and Penis. The alternative is use a full body meshes and make my own Futa Male Follower because the few I know are wrongly using Male meshes on Female characters. At the end is not relevant for my tests since the SortActor script only check if the SexLab Gender is different from the Vanilla Gender.

By the way I think I found the reason of the problem after read some of the comments. Now I have to make a lot of test to see if is fixed. Any volunteer?

Edited by OsmelMC
12 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I always play with 30 FPS as top. That Script is made to wait forever if is needed but just when is required. So I still don't understand what is the issue.

If someone tells me what is the real issue that are experiencing, I will be capable of find the problem and the solution.

Perhaps this short timeframe is why I have to open and close the console to speed along Sexlab sometimes?  Sometimes it flows fast and works, other times it hangs for a minute or more and opening and closing the console window in quick succession moves things along.  Some mods have mechanisms built in for this using ConsoleUtilSSE (BattleFuck, for example).  I don't understand why this only happens sometimes and with some mods and not others.

21 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

I will use the SOS of the "SexLab Hormones" for that since is already configured on my game to automatically change the SexLab Gender of the actor. The sacrifice is see my favorite Female fallower with penis; is abut personal taste. ? 

Joking apart... Of course he Male Futa is not the same as a Female Futa but a Male Futa is more complicate because I don't know any SOS for males with Vagina and Penis. The alternative is use a full body meshes and make my own Futa Male Follower because the few I know are wrongly using Male meshes on Female characters. At the end is not relevant for my tests since the SortActor script only check if the SexLab Gender is different from the Vanilla Gender.

By the way I think I found the reason of the problem after read some of the comments. Now I have to make a lot of test to see if is fixed. Any volunteer?

There is a vagina for males on vectorplexus.com called "SAM Vagina".

37 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Now I have to make a lot of test to see if is fixed. Any volunteer?

I thought you would never ask. Where can I find that version/patch to test? And how should I proceed, is there any plan to follow or should I improvise just playing "as usual" ?

13 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

What you mean when you say hang ups.

Explain to me what are you trying to do that cause you the issue.

So (as you would probably guess) I run Random Sex on my build, which can trigger multiple sex acts simultaneously as participants reach their victims. When I say "hang ups" I'm saying:

• Participants all occupy the same space for a considerable time as the sex act is starting up.
  • Transitions between stages are delayed (often for minutes at a time).
  • Sex acts don't complete.

All of this is accompanied by a slew of "SyncLock" messages in the logs.

Just an FYI, I am a Technical Lead / Principal Software Engineer at a large company with over 30 years of programming experience. I'm pretty good at figuring out this stuff ?

Hi Folks, I am using SE and not AE. I have installed 1.63 on an existing save (old SL was 163.8) it did update nicely, and all other mods working fine (including SLSO) however I randomly get teleported to the giant camp. Somewhere I read that in this case SL needs to be updated / reset, which I did, but it is still happening. Any help?

18 minutes ago, Midnightbug said:

teleported to the giant camp

I tried to reproduce this.

It happened when I had more than 3 followers, long play without restart, quick travel without waiting for scripts settled down and everything loaded fine.

This all points to script lag or memory issue. As it happens for you randomly, I tend more to script lag now.

Hint

Do not have any SLAL scripts overwritten

Edited by Tlam99