SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

2 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Something isn't the way you think it is, or you wouldn't be seeing what you're seeing.  Which version of 1.63 are you using?  B8, B9, Github? The full 1.63 re-release (which is technically B10)?  B9 and above have a newer PapyrusUtil than the others, but it should still load with any of the compatible SKSE64 versions for 1.5.97 (2.0.17 - 2.0.20).

I am using SL FW 1.637 which got updated about 2 days ago. 

7 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

@dePog @PippinTom 

This is the main part of the fix for Futa actors. This is just the sort actors function but the real fix is more than just this. The Full fix is part of my "SexLab Utility Plus" next release and will be ported to the SexLab GitHub version soon as I get enough feedback.

Few thinks to know:

• The full fix (not this) will make the futa actor be fully considered as Male and Female at the same time so the  Animations and all the things previously allowed for just one of the genders will be also allowed for the futa actors not matter what Sexlab gender have defined. Of course his SexLab Gender still need to be different from his Vanilla Gerder to be recognized as Futa.
    • Also the Futa actors not longer will get the Strapon equipped when the Futa actor is declared as Female on the SexLab and is placed on a Male position. But is just on the Full Fix (not this)
  • Already on "This Futa Fix" the sort actor function should not modify the actors positions at least the animation be considered as Female animation; that means that the animation should have at least one of the followers Tags to be considered as Female animation
    • Tags: "Vaginal", "Pussy", "Cunnilingus"
  • The sort actor function should not modify the actors positions at least the animation be made for more than one Gender Position. You can easily check that on the "Animation Editor" page of the SexLab MCM. For that you can see at the right side were said "Female Positio 1" or "Male Positio 1"; that make reference at the Gender defined in the JSON file for each Actor Position of the current Animation. That means that if you see that all the positions have the same gender but still you think that one of the positions look more like made for the other gender, Please ask to the Author of the animation for the change.
  • Each time you change of animation, the SortActor function is called and of course the actors position is sorted. If the function is working as intended then if you select the same animation on the list instead of another, then the actors position should be the same or at least the actors on each position should be of the matching gender.
  • For the Futa animation the Futa actors will have preference for the female position that don't have Strapon defined on the animation. But I still have to check if this is good idea.

Sorry for the delay but this function is one of the more complicated on the SexLab and is not easily change it without destroy it. I'm trying to make it work since then, and just now seems to be fine.

Futa Fix.7z 20.89 kB · 9 downloads

Can you explain briefly, how it will be done? Scripts or some other sort of solution? I am asking, because i was asked to make it so, that in my mod the thongs on a futa automatically switch to a futa variant, like with male/female. The only method to make it work, i think would be possible (without scripts, i am not a scripting person) is to do it with races in CK.

Would your full fix allow to do it this way? May be you have other ideas, on how to implement this?

Thanks

cheers

Hi Osmel,

I have tested the Futa patch that you posted earlier. I have posted a report and picture on your forum so I won't go into details here. 

Basically, it fixes the Futa's position, eg. a female Futa designated as "male" in Sexlab will now take the male role in an animation. But now you can't move the Futa's body or schlong orientation because it is showing 3 actors in the MCM when it should only show two.

3 hours ago, Toxic.S.Kamasami said:

Hi , anyone here use , Sexlab Tool (Patched) mod ? when I write tag in menu to filter the animations I want , sexlab said (example) : "AnimCache: MISS-- 1 : BILLYY :: FALSE" , this is not happened in older sexlab version , then why now happen , is this the fault from Sexlab Framework , or Sexlab Tool Patched need to update to catch up with Sexlab Framewrok ?? (I'm currently playing SE version)

The anim CACHE log is harmless and just allow you see the behavior of the CACHE.

The MISS means that the CACHE don't remember that Animation list and have to do the long search. The next time you tried to search those Billy Animations, the log will say AnimCache: HIT--" and will return the Animation list at the moment.

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The anim CACHE log is harmless and just allow you see the behavior of the CACHE.

The MISS means that the CACHE don't remember that Animation list and have to do the long search. The next time you tried to search those Billy Animations, the log will say AnimCache: HIT--" and will return the Animation list at the moment.

yes , you are right , I saw the "HIT" once , but the animation with tag "billy" or even "SOLO"(basic tag) still not show up , pretty weird , I've try new game , reset the cache , reset sexlab system and re-registering all the animation , but "IT JUST NOT WORKS"-TODD™- , since I dont have to do those step with previous version of sexlab framework beta , I'm also asking the author of patched tools but no reply yet . Final question : where does the AnimCache stored ? / Beside the tag problem , I can easily find the animation I want in animation editor and play it like normal , it have no problem 

Edited by Toxic.S.Kamasami
4 hours ago, Heynsen said:

I am using SL FW 1.637 which got updated about 2 days ago. 

The flaw is in your install somewhere.  I'm curious, are you an MO2 user?  Seems like there is some kind of secret step many new MO2 users fail to do that is related to MO2 successfully installing SKSE DLLs to the proper location.

hola buenas, soy nuevo en skyrim, he instalado sexlab, tengo todo funcionando, no hay errores pero, que tengo que hacer para iniciar sexo con cualquier personaje?

necesito solo descargar animaciones o también los diálogos? he leído bastante sobre todas las animaciones pero no consigo saber qué necesito

alguien me puede ayudar? muchas gracias

3 hours ago, Toxic.S.Kamasami said:

yes , you are right , I saw the "HIT" once , but the animation with tag "billy" or even "SOLO"(basic tag) still not show up , pretty weird , I've try new game , reset the cache , reset sexlab system and re-registering all the animation , but "IT JUST NOT WORKS"-TODD™- , since I dont have to do those step with previous version of sexlab framework beta , I'm also asking the author of patched tools but no reply yet . Final question : where does the AnimCache stored ? / Beside the tag problem , I can easily find the animation I want in animation editor and play it like normal , it have no problem 

You just give me a small part of the log so I have none idea of what you are trying to do.

The SexLab Tools don't need any Patch now or ever.

Your problem is probably the way you are using to call the list of Animations.

If you keep Resetting the Animation CACHE you only will get slow start up. At lease you be using a external mod like the SLATE to change the Animation tags you don't need the "Clean Animations CACHE" option

If you are trying to use the SexLab Tools to make new Animations then you need to know that SexLab Tools don't need Patch but have few bugs with the tools to create Animations. The fix for those bugs is on my Tweaks page. My version of the SexLab Tools beside be compatible with creature animations, even allow you export the new Animation into a JSON file.

22 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Has there been a 3rd update already?   You might be chasing your tail on the Downgrade patcher and Steams updating process.  What steps have you done to Steam and your SkyrimSE install to prevent Steam from updating it again automatically?

Some will tell you to simply mark the game to be updated when you launch it, then you're supposed to religiously use only the SKSE64 launcher, and then only after starting Steam 1st (or it will start Steam and force the game launcher to load automatically).  The problem with this is that Steam doesn't always honor this setting.  I've personally experienced this, though not with SkyrimSE specifically.

I suggest you move the appmanifest_489830.acf file out of Valve\Steam\steamapps\ and place it somewhere else, or add something to the filename to change it.  To do this, you have to 1st disable Steam Cloud for Skyrim Special Edition specifically (right click on the game title from your Library view > General > Uncheck STEAM CLOUD).  If it is already disabled or after you disable it, shut Steam down normally, then go find that .acf file and move/rename it.  Afterwards, restart Steam and you should notice that Skyrim Special Edition is greyed out like it isn't installed.  You may notice it come back as visibly installed after playing the game, but I haven't yet seen Steam try to patch it as a result of this behavior.  They are tricky bastards, so you never know.

After you've move/renamed the manifest file and restarted Steam, use the downgrade patcher once more to fix the game EXE and give your previous steps with SKSE64 2.0.19 another try.  If you aren't successful with that, I have some much more complex steps to use with the DepotDownlaoder program, but hopefully we don't have to take that route.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated .
I did what you suggested and it still appears to be running the new AE version because I get error messages for SOS and sexlabs framework when I start skyrim from both vortex and from the SKSE64 launcher on my desktop. I also get messages about survival mode. Does that mean that the patcher didnt work ??

I followed your instructions for Steam, then
The manifest file has been renamed to appmanifest_489830_bak.acf
Here are my current versions of my mods taken from Vortex, (just in case I have the wrong version of something)
SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA8.7z
SOS SE 1.1.4
SKSE64 2.0.19
USSE Downgrade Patcher 1.5.1 (the full one)

Is there anything else that I can try?
It occurred to me that I might have an old version of skyrim SE backed up somewhere if this is the case what files do I need to restore in order to keep my current progress in the game.
Many thanks

4 hours ago, Morgane47 said:

Thanks for your help, much appreciated .
I did what you suggested and it still appears to be running the new AE version because I get error messages for SOS and sexlabs framework when I start skyrim from both vortex and from the SKSE64 launcher on my desktop. I also get messages about survival mode. Does that mean that the patcher didnt work ??

I followed your instructions for Steam, then
The manifest file has been renamed to appmanifest_489830_bak.acf
Here are my current versions of my mods taken from Vortex, (just in case I have the wrong version of something)
SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA8.7z
SOS SE 1.1.4
SKSE64 2.0.19
USSE Downgrade Patcher 1.5.1 (the full one)

Is there anything else that I can try?
It occurred to me that I might have an old version of skyrim SE backed up somewhere if this is the case what files do I need to restore in order to keep my current progress in the game.
Many thanks

Just to let you know that I solved the problem myself. It was the Downgrade Patcher! I used the wrong version.
So I downloaded the latest one that includes Mondays update and it worked !

I also made the manifest file read only and I think I will do a backup just to be sure. Thanks for everything and good luck.

On 11/24/2021 at 2:19 PM, tasairis said:
On 11/24/2021 at 1:48 PM, 4nk8r said:

Has there been a 3rd update already?

That scared me too. There is no additional update. Still just the one from Monday.

The OP probably just now noticed Monday's update.

1 hour ago, Morgane47 said:

Just to let you know that I solved the problem myself. It was the Downgrade Patcher! I used the wrong version.
So I downloaded the latest one that includes Mondays update and it worked !

Yay! Just as info, I think it is less likely that Steam will regenerate or use the acf file if you rename it something that changes the file extension. For example, I renamed mine from appmanifest_489830.acf to appmanifest_489830.acf.ThanksButNoThanksTodd and it seems to be working.

Plus the name itself gives me a kind of middle-finger-to-Bethrosoft warm fuzzy every time I see it.

Edited by Vyxenne
Because she likes her fuzzy to be warm
On 11/25/2021 at 10:21 PM, bigmouthpricc said:

Anyone still have SexLab Framework 1.63 BETA 8? i really don't like how the newest SL handles expression in animation sequence, like i applied mfg phoneme 1 100 to my character in stage 1 then when i advance to the next stage the mfg phoneme 1 reset to 0, it's annoying

Yes, you are correct. It is also my opinion that 163 beta8 is the last version of Sexlab that isn't broken. Beta9 and the "Release' versions are giving me a number of issues, and I'll be staying with beta8 until the new features become stable. I did a search to see if beta8 was available for download, but it appears to have been removed. Perhaps if you ask Osmel he can link the file for you.

On 11/25/2021 at 5:46 AM, OsmelMC said:

This is the main part of the fix for Futa actors. This is just the sort actors function but the real fix is more than just this. The Full fix is part of my "SexLab Utility Plus" next release and will be ported to the SexLab GitHub version soon as I get enough feedback.

Thanks!

Finally I have some time to play and test quick-fix, and it seems that sorting on animation start is fixed indeed, and that's big change in plus. But while that first obstacle has been removed, and I kept looking more carefully into Futa handling, I started noticing few more things, potentially weird too and I'm not (yet) sure if they are new or not.
...to be continued.

26 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

I'm not (yet) sure if they are new or not.

Probably old, since I noticed that many things beside the sort Actors, have to be updated to fully support the Futa Actors.

Between other things don't allow the strap-on on Futa Actors considered as Female. Apparently at lease one user have that issue.

Another thing is the Animation filter that need to be updated to allow the vaginal Animations on Futa Actors considered as Males.

And the Separate Orgasms that have separate conditions for males and for females and have to include the Futa in both cases.

All the required changes for better Futa compatibility, are included on the "SexLab Utility Plus" I will release today.

38 minutes ago, rb888 said:

The self target match is not listed under this new version it's broken.

I think you are confusing the SexLab Debug spells with the ones from the "Mass Match Maker" 

First the "Mass Match Maker" have never worked as intended or at lease never worked for creatures. 

Even I sometimes confuse the SexLab Debug spells with the MatchMaker spells because both do almost the same thing.

The SexLab Debug spells are showed only when the Debug option on the SexLab MCM is enabled. The Debug option used to be Enabled by default on previous versions but seems like not come disabled by default, of course you can enable it and get back the Debug spell or you can install the real MatchMaker that works without issues.

Edited by OsmelMC
8 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

I think you are confusing the SexLab Debug spells with the ones from the "Mass Match Maker" 

First the "Mass Match Maker" have never worked as intended or at lease never worked for creatures. 

Even I sometimes confuse the SexLab Debug spells with the MatchMaker spells because both do almost the same thing.

The SexLab Debug spells are showed only when the Debug option on the SexLab MCM is enabled. The Debug option used to be Enabled by default on previous versions but seems like not come disabled by default, of course you can enable it and get back the Debug spell or you can install the real MatchMaker that works without issues.

Will show you what I was trying say. I don't have way with words because my hearing lost.

12 minutes ago, rb888 said:

See the highlighted section. This what I want show with new sexlabs? It's not only old version shows this.

ScreenShot22.jpg

I was right on my guess...

That one and the other are the two "SexLab Debug" spells for Self and Target.

The Debug spells are only showed when the Debug option is enabled on the SexLab MCM.

Uninstall the "Mass Match Maker" Mod, install the "MatchMaker" of the link I posted and forget about the "SexLab Debug" spells that was made just to be used by Ashal and is not recommended for common users