SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

SSLThreadModel - Line 1842. Please update the Utility.WaitMenuMode parameter from 0.01 to 0.1. With the 0.01 parameter, the WaitMenuMode function is not giving up control so that the thread that is being waited on can complete, leading to a whole bunch of SyncLock messages in the log. With 0.1, the problem is gone.

while SyncLock
	Log("SyncLock("+id+")")
	Utility.WaitMenuMode(0.01) ; Change this to 0.1
endWhile

Edit: I will look at getting a new version of Random Sex out today.

Edited by Arizona_Steve
7 hours ago, feodor.icon said:

XPMSE is not that critical. There is no DLL

At any rate, XPMSE is being maintained by FactoryClosed/BakaFactory, possibly among others as well.  "The XMPSE Team"

Edited by 4nk8r
51 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Where to find?

I just checked it on Nexus and it is still the old version there.

There's a sticky on the nexus page saying expired is working on it. I don't see activity on his github for skee, so he might not be using git or hasn't pushed the changes yet.

7 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Thnaks for the Info. Any news on a new DD ddl?

I'll probably try my hand at it soon, but I hadn't planned on trying until after we get racemenu and sexlab. Halfway there now.

Someone gave me some pointers a while back, so I think I should be able to do it. If things move along as they have been, I might be able to include it in 5.2. Might do that anyway, now that I think about it.

12 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I'll probably try my hand at it soon, but I hadn't planned on trying until after we get racemenu and sexlab. Halfway there now.

Someone gave me some pointers a while back, so I think I should be able to do it. If things move along as they have been, I might be able to include it in 5.2. Might do that anyway, now that I think about it.

As I said before: DD SE is in good hands...

19 hours ago, Ashal said:

SexLabFrameworkSE_v163 is essentially beta 9 with the additional stuff from github that hadn't been included in an official release yet. You can think of it as beta 10, except the beta numbering has been dropped.

SexLabFrameworkAE_v164 is the same, except the SKSE plugins have been updated to work with the newer AE build of the game.

Thank you, Ashal, and I take back everything I said about you dumping me. ?:classic_heart:

5 hours ago, Arizona_Steve said:

SSLThreadModel - Line 1842. Please update the Utility.WaitMenuMode parameter from 0.01 to 0.1. With the 0.01 parameter, the WaitMenuMode function is not giving up control so that the thread that is being waited on can complete, leading to a whole bunch of SyncLock messages in the log. With 0.1, the problem is gone.

while SyncLock
	Log("SyncLock("+id+")")
	Utility.WaitMenuMode(0.01) ; Change this to 0.1
endWhile

Edit: I will look at getting a new version of Random Sex out today.

That Script is to prevent more than one syncEventDone running at the same time don have any other effect beside make the event wait until the previous is done. That should take less than 0.01 seconds and increase the value only slow the function. 

I don't understand why you need to change the value since that particular log is harmless and usually is not more than one or two per Actor on each Animation stage. If you see too many you probably need to adjust the value of the fUpdateBudgetMS on the Skyrim.ini file

OsmelMC

Are you guys aware of the incorrect positioning of Futa characters during sex scenes? For example ...
my character is Female, but set to "Male" in Sexlab's MCM, She has an ERF schlong equipped.
However, whenever she initiates sex with a female NPC, the NPC will get fitted with a strap-on and assume the male role
If I manually toggle the characters so they swap positions, then my character will get fitted with a strap-on, even though she already has an ERF schlong.

This has been occurring since beta9. If I use beta 8 then my Futa gets treated correctly and assumes the male position.

Edited by dePog
1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

That Script is to prevent more than one syncEventDone running at the same time don have any other effect beside make the event wait until the previous is done. That should take less than 0.01 seconds and increase the value only slow the function.

I too have heard that 0.01s is too fast and that occasionally Papyrus won't let the thread yield its lock to others. Figure that at a slow 30fps, that's about 0.03s to wait for a single frame to pass.

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I don't understand why you need to change the value since that particular log is harmless and usually is not more than one or two per Actor on each Animation stage. If you see too many you probably need to adjust the value of the fUpdateBudgetMS on the Skyrim.ini file

It causes hang ups on group sex acts, in addition to preventing sex acts from completing. This was a huge problem for me until I made the change. There is insignificant impact to this change, but it makes everything run a whole lot better.

I followed the instructions but yet my screen shows this when I try to install sexlab. It's showing neither question marks nor check marks next to the prerequisites. What am I missing? I did install a the downgrade mod BestOfBothWorlds to get SKSE to work, could that be fucking with it? On FNIS it's not showing any errors and it's showing what's bellow

Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ...
Reading SexLab V1.64 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.64 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.64 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female

20211121190010_1.jpg.d43c15120d035038e80ec74a12d34209.jpg

I am still having the same issue as darth deathclaw however i get this every time i log in  no matter how many times i reinstall switch in-between versions and check all requirements are met  i have checked and i have replaced the dill in overwrite and the proper place multiple times. borrowed that other guy darths pic to remind you i cant even install  anymore inside of mcm i tried Ae and se i have Se as i never brought the AE however i did get upgraded because i didnt read the warning intill after the fact. now my game is ruined until this dill is fixed. 

ScreenShot1.jpeg

20211121190010_1.jpg.d43c15120d035038e80ec74a12d34209.jpg

Edited by Majinnoone
2 hours ago, tasairis said:

I too have heard that 0.01s is too fast and that occasionally Papyrus won't let the thread yield its lock to others. Figure that at a slow 30fps, that's about 0.03s to wait for a single frame to pass.

I always play with 30 FPS as top. That Script is made to wait forever if is needed but just when is required. So I still don't understand what is the issue.

If someone tells me what is the real issue that are experiencing, I will be capable of find the problem and the solution.

Having upgraded to 1.63.7 from beta 9 I found SLSO doesn't work, and as that is integral to my SL build, I decided to roll back until it is updated. Turns out I will have to clean out the entire SL installation as it left something telling me I have rolled back when I log in, and SLSO still doesn't work properly despite the roll back. 

Edit - must be in the save game - totally wiped SL from my game directory, removed json files , reinstalled beta 9, still get the message, SLSO still not working. Save and reSaver check/clean doesn't work either (nothing detected)

Edited by Caithness
15 minutes ago, dePog said:

Hey OsmelMC

Not sure if you noticed my post relating to Futa's taking the incorrect position. Are you aware of the issue?

Cheers,

dePog

The I don't get enough feedback from the users on my thread about Futa scenes so I'm not aware of any problem related with Futa Actors.

I have to confess that I done just few tests with futa Actors but all seems to be ok.

Of course SexLab don't recognize the actor as Futa at lease the Sexlab gender of the actor be different from his skyrim gender. Also the main Futa issue is the definition of the word in Self; this is controversial but being objective a futa character need penis and vagina to be considered a Futa. That means that a Futa can be on the Male and the Female positions without issues. That also means that a Futa Animation can only be called like that if the same Actor position have vaginal and penis animation; I see a lot of Animations called Futa when in fact are just Gay or Straight Animations. By the way some of the SexLab default Animations are in fact Futa Animations.

OsmelMC,

The question is not only about SE. On LE I have Sexlab 1.62 and Utilits +

There, on the animation Futa, there is no way to turn on the strap-on. This is because women all have shlongs.

This is a feature of SOS - either to all shlongs or to anyone. Therefore, 80% have a shlong-plug. Visually, there is nothing.

Here they have a strapon and does not work. Probably still a question for you.