SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

1 hour ago, Ashal said:

I've updated the download to include a SE (non-AE) version as SexLabFrameworkSE_v163 and renamed 1.64 to SexLabFrameworkAE_v164 to differentiate it as a the AE only version.

1.63 SE and 1.64 AE are identical except for the version checks. 

I will not be updating the SE build beyond this. I hate supporting old versions, and eventually mods will have caught up enough to AE that there's no point in staying with SE.

This means that the GetCurrentGameRealTime is also native on the official v1.63 for SE?

I'm asking because I'm still using the not native version of the function.

Edited by OsmelMC
7 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

This means that the GetCurrentGameRealTime is also native on the official v1.63 for SE?

Doesn't look like it.  I did a strings dump of the DLL and only find that string in the 1.64 version.

45 minutes ago, feodor.icon said:

It seems that it is or the old will go.

The biggest problem is expired6978 mods (RaceMenu, NIOverride, UIExtensions ...) and Schlongs of Skyrim

Expired6978 does not go to contacts, does not correct bugs. On git, the last fixes are in January. :(

Schlongs of Skyrim does not have anyone to update it.   Galgaroth retired in December 2019.  

59 minutes ago, feodor.icon said:

It seems that it is or the old will go.

The biggest problem is expired6978 mods (RaceMenu, NIOverride, UIExtensions ...) and Schlongs of Skyrim

Expired6978 does not go to contacts, does not correct bugs. On git, the last fixes are in January. :(

But at lease have a GitHub so in theory anyone can make the update

Hello, I am currently rebuilding my Game, still SE and keeping it that way at least for now. But my question is, due to some other Mods I would like to use (some MiHail Mods), the XP32 Skeleton isn't compatible with them, though it's very nice to have I can play without the Boob Physics, so I am asking please is the XP32 an essential hard requirement for SexLab Framework?

15 minutes ago, Mrs Taewa said:

Hello, I am currently rebuilding my Game, still SE and keeping it that way at least for now. But my question is, due to some other Mods I would like to use (some MiHail Mods), the XP32 Skeleton isn't compatible with them, though it's very nice to have I can play without the Boob Physics, so I am asking please is the XP32 an essential hard requirement for SexLab Framework?

No the skeleton is only essential for the human body you are using like 3ba. I'm not familiar with Mihail mods but why shouldn't the skeleton be compatible? If it uses the vanilla creature skeletons it should still work, if it adds it's own it still should work.

Edited by swmas
2 minutes ago, swmas said:

No the skeleton is only essential for the human body you are using like 3ba. I'm not familiar with Mihail mods but why shouldn't the skeleton be compatible? If it uses the vanilla creature skeletons it should still work, if it adds it's own it still should work.

Thank you so much for your swift answer swmas, I appreciate it. From what I understand MiHail re-worked the Skeletons of some of his Monsters to diversify their attacks, etc... when I have tried installing them, a warning pops up saying they will overwrite the XP32 and from what I also understand it is a very big no-no to overwrite anything in the XP32. I am sorry I am not computer savvy, so I just go by warnings as to what I can and can't do.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Taewa said:

Thank you so much for your swift answer swmas, I appreciate it. From what I understand MiHail re-worked the Skeletons of some of his Monsters to diversify their attacks, etc... when I have tried installing them, a warning pops up saying they will overwrite the XP32 and from what I also understand it is a very big no-no to overwrite anything in the XP32. I am sorry I am not computer savvy, so I just go by warnings as to what I can and can't do.

In that case you can overwrite XP32 with MiHail skeletons, it will only affect the beasts that it adds and the creature in the game with witch they share skeleton. The humans should still use the XP32 skeleton and boobs will bounce, worst case scenario you will have some janky sexlab animations with the creatures that were changed by Mihail skeleton.

2 minutes ago, swmas said:

In that case you can overwrite XP32 with MiHail skeletons, it will only affect the beasts that it adds and the creature in the game with witch they share skeleton. The humans should still use the XP32 skeleton and boobs will bounce, worst case scenario you will have some janky sexlab animations with the creatures that were changed by Mihail skeleton.

Thank you swmas :) ...I have been searching for some weeks high and low for an answer about the MiHail Skeletons, if they are safe or not to overwrite XP32, you are the only soul with an answer, thank you :)

2 minutes ago, Mrs Taewa said:

Thank you swmas :) ...I have been searching for some weeks high and low for an answer about the MiHail Skeletons, if they are safe or not to overwrite XP32, you are the only soul with an answer, thank you :)

No problem, and just to be sure you can look in the XP32 MCM and it will say if there is a problem with the skeleton. I should say "You barely made it" for all requirements if everything is good.

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

1.63 is using the same sexlabutil.dll from beta 9, so it's the non-native version you put on github. I basically just rolled the repo back to your last merge before I added the updated AE dll files, changed the version number to 16300 instead of 16209 (beta 9), recompiled the scripts, and packaged that.

1 hour ago, Mrs Taewa said:

I use ALL of Mihail's mods and XPMSSE, you need to load XPMSSE LOW in your load order so that nothing but MNC and/or patches overwrites it.  Some mods need manual sorting because LOOT doesn't sort them properly.

Edited by nomkaz

With beta 9 and this latest release I get two issues:

1. The game runs much, much slower than with beta8.

2. Futa characters that are set to Male in sexlab's MCM are always put into the female position. And the female NPC is given a strap-on in order to take the male position.

Any thoughts on fixing this, or is the script lag unavoidable due to Sexlab's new features, and Futa's are no longer catered for?

1 hour ago, feodor.icon said:

XPMSE is not that critical. There is no DLL

2 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

it s the same for xpm 32 , the author is retired too

the last update its from january 2021

Skyrim Anniversary Edition

Just like any previous CC related game update, just don't pick the options in the installer that require Racemenu, because it is a SKSE dependent mod and at the time not updated for AE. You can just install XPMSSE with the installer that it does not install SKSE/Racemenu depending features and all your XPMS(S)E skeleton related mods work as they should, if they don't depend on SKSE features.

With "SexLabFrameworkAE_v164" (and "SexLabFrameworkSE_v164") I'm getting CTDs were from checking "Apply Facial Expressions" under "Animation Settings" (W/O "Play Lip Sync Animations" checked.)

Anyone else having this problem?

(1.6.318 and SKSE64 2.1.2 and Nemesis)

Edited by charley02

God i hope so, i do not fell like playing skyrim without loverslab working all my best mods besides my own use loverlab framework,  and i have no animation because of the dill being outdated no matter what i do i see no effect on  my game . Oh and thanks in advance for when this is addressed.