SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

14 hours ago, axz2 said:

Aha! Thanks for the info. Of course, I won't be needing the link since it no doubt requires.... well, you know. :classic_biggrin: Also, I don't dodge-roll since I'm a Bow Sniper- if anyone ever gets within melée range of me, it means that I have failed at my job and deserve to die. Dodge-rolling would only prolong the agony and make me die awkwardly. :classic_sad:

I'm pretty new regarding Skyrim and mods in general. I've downloaded and used the things that was said to be required and after a lot of thinking and fiddling around with the Mod Organizer, I got things up and running and working- somewhat. Only issue I have now, which I can't seem to figure out how to fix, is that whenever it proceeds to a sex animation, the game just instantly crashes.
Anyone able to help me out on this one ? I'm using SexLab Framework and Goub's Defeat mod- both of which I've made sure to get the SSE version of.

8 minutes ago, WhyDoINeedAnAccountToDL said:

I'm pretty new regarding Skyrim and mods in general. I've downloaded and used the things that was said to be required and after a lot of thinking and fiddling around with the Mod Organizer, I got things up and running and working- somewhat. Only issue I have now, which I can't seem to figure out how to fix, is that whenever it proceeds to a sex animation, the game just instantly crashes.
Anyone able to help me out on this one ? I'm using SexLab Framework and Goub's Defeat mod- both of which I've made sure to get the SSE version of.

Have you run FNIS?

24 minutes ago, WhyDoINeedAnAccountToDL said:

Yes, that was the last thing I could think of that was messing it up, but it still crashes. 

edit: I was thinking that maybe I did something wrong with the SexLab Animation Loader, for the SLAL pack from FunnyBizness's animations, but I can't figure out what I would've done wrong.

Does sexlab show that you have all the requirements in the MCM?

I have recently encountered an issue with SexLab, when trying to uninstall, it broke the animations for werewolves and at least one other creature, Gogh, the goblin added by the CC. I even started a new game, and had kept my Sexlab saves separate from my non-sexlab saves. I ran FNIS after uninstalling and even reinstalled xp32's skeleton, but my werewolf continues to t-pose, as does Gogh.

4 hours ago, WhyDoINeedAnAccountToDL said:

I downloaded the creature pack just to get rid of the "?" but I still get them at both the Idles. I've tried doing what the readme says, with scrolling in and out of 3rd person and check it again while in 3rd person but they still appear as "?" 
How do I "Fix my FNIS install" ?

If you have the last FNIS Creature you will see the "?"  on the SexLab MCM because the FNIS Creature scripts to indicate the version is broken, just need to be recompile or override be this.

FNIS Creature Pack v7.6(FIX).7z

4 minutes ago, MainMansrevenge said:

So what's the status on this SE conversion? Is this still being worked on or has it been abandoned?

What conversion are you referring to? If you mean SexLab, this current version does not need any updating at the moment since Special Edition has not been given a Creation Club update since November of last year.

Between this conversion, SexLab Tools (available as an light plug-in)and SexLab Triggers, all of the functionality of SexLab is there and then some.

13 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

What conversion are you referring to? If you mean SexLab, this current version does not need any updating at the moment since Special Edition has not been given a Creation Club update since November of last year.

Between this conversion, SexLab Tools (available as an light plug-in)and SexLab Triggers, all of the functionality of SexLab is there and then some.

Well Sexlab for SE in general I meant. I've been out of the loop for a bit and given the posts here seemed dated for 2018, I wasn't sure what the status was?

Is it still as simple as load with NMM?

1 hour ago, MainMansrevenge said:

Well Sexlab for SE in general I meant. I've been out of the loop for a bit and given the posts here seemed dated for 2018, I wasn't sure what the status was?

That's just the date for the initial post, which I guess doesn't change when its edited. The attached files at the bottom of the first post are the most up to date release (1.63 beta 8), Ashal was posting about a new release a couple of weeks ago. And in the current state is totally playable and people keep posting daily. So yeah, I wouldn't say its abandoned

1 hour ago, MainMansrevenge said:

Is it still as simple as load with NMM?

That's between that devil's mod manager and you. Now seriously, I can't think of any reason for needing a special install procedure with NMM, it's just mod files that go in the default location. Perhaps you'll need to remove previous installs if you have any.

8 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

That's just the date for the initial post, which I guess doesn't change when its edited. The attached files at the bottom of the first post are the most up to date release (1.63 beta 8), Ashal was posting about a new release a couple of weeks ago. And in the current state is totally playable and people keep posting daily. So yeah, I wouldn't say its abandoned

That's between that devil's mod manager and you. Now seriously, I can't think of any reason for needing a special install procedure with NMM, it's just mod files that go in the default location. Perhaps you'll need to remove previous installs if you have any.

No actually, I've been working off of Skyrim LE. And since I'm about to complete reinstall that, It got me curious about Skyrim SE and it's Sexlab mods. So this is mean simply finding out if anything special needs to be done or if it's just like any other mod?

I am am not familiar with NMM and how it works for LE. I using Mod Organizer 2 and SE, and for me it was indeed simply installing all of SexLab and the mods just like any other mod from Nexus. No manual fiddling around anywhere. Just install and activate.

Of course, there might be quite a lot to install and to put in the right order, depending on what else you might want, the right skeleton, SkyUI, Animation Loader, the animations, etc. etc., but that´s just a matter of finding the right information and there are really good guides on this site.

Are facial animations during sex broken in SE? I noticed how smooth they look on LE, but in SE it looks pretty weird. For ex. in clips of LE, you can see the player/npcs doing the facial animations and moaning, but I've noticed when females moan in SE it looks like they have dislocated jaws. 

12 hours ago, MainMansrevenge said:

this is [me] simply finding out if anything special needs to be done [to installe SexLab Framework] or if it's just like any other mod?

I have installed two versions of it "just like any other mod" with Vortex. Absolutely no issues encountered.

First  thank you Ashal to bring such a wonderful thing to SSE. I enjoy it,

I am now having the problem that non of my selected animation settings like not undressing hair (I am using KS smp wig) or auto free cam works while engaging in a scene. I have only tried to trigger scene using the bewitch ! spell for now  since I am now trying to figure our other methods to trigger sex cases. It would be great is someone can share how to deal with the problem and I also want to know extra methods to enter a sex scene