SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

6 hours ago, hana120 said:

Could having a more powerful machine solve the problem?

"Solve" may be too strong a word, because the Skyrim engine itself is a major contributor to script lag and/or fps drops because it processes a lot of the video on the CPU instead of on the GPU. I would say a more powerful machine (especially the CPU) would greatly mitigate™ those issues, possibly to the extent of making them undetectable.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I do not have a very powerful machine- I'm still running my old i5 3570K OC to 3.4 GHz with 16GB of DDR3 and a GTX 970. I'm running 250-300 mods including full SMP+CBPC body and cloth physics and an ENB, and I struggle to get 45-50 fps in the wilderness, dropping to 30fps sometimes in towns. However, I have played SSE on a friend's i7+GTX1080 (he has a similar 250-300-mod load) and I saw a steady 60fps (ENB-limited) using HDT-SMP only (no CBPC), even in the Riften Market with several jiggling females bouncing around. This is the experience on which I base my comparative opinion above.

23 hours ago, moruru said:

Probably stupid question, but how do you use masturbation animations? [...] Also, what does the spell Sexlab (self) do?  I know the other spell can be cast on an NPC and force sex, but when I cast the self, it doesn't appear to do anything..?  

You should never use the Sexlab Debug Spell(s) to initiate sex scenes- the author has made it clear that they are for debugging purposes only (as their name clearly implies). You should install Oldrim Matchmaker and use those two spells to initiate scenes:

• "Irresistibly Attractive" auto-targets the Player and will initiate PC masturbation if the corresponding NPC spell (below) is not cast within a few seconds before or after
  • "Irresistibly Attractive- Target" for NPCs- if cast shortly before or after the Player spell, it initiates sex PC with that NPC. If cast by itself, it initiates NPC masturbation. If cast on multiple NPCs, it initiates a scene between those NPCs.
7 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

"Solve" may be too strong a word, because the Skyrim engine itself is a major contributor to script lag and/or fps drops because it processes a lot of the video on the CPU instead of on the GPU. I would say a more powerful machine (especially the CPU) would greatly mitigate™ those issues, possibly to the extent of making them undetectable.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I do not have a very powerful machine- I'm still running my old i5 3570K OC to 3.4 GHz with 16GB of DDR3 and a GTX 970. I'm running 250-300 mods including full SMP+CBPC body and cloth physics and an ENB, and I struggle to get 45-50 fps in the wilderness, dropping to 30fps sometimes in towns. However, I have played SSE on a friend's i7+GTX1080 (he has a similar 250-300-mod load) and I saw a steady 60fps (ENB-limited) using HDT-SMP only (no CBPC), even in the Riften Market with several jiggling females bouncing around. This is the experience on which I base my comparative opinion above.

I also have an I5.
7300 2.50 Ghz
Nvidia Geforce 1050 Ti
Intel HD 630
1TB.
Laptop.
I also use the same number of more rudy ENB mods that I recently installed.
At the same time, I use a lot of script mods (Flower girl, sexlab, true storm, Obsidian, wet & cold, frostfall, campfire and recently Lotd.)

Anyway, I have to buy one. The screen is broken, suddenly I play with an hdmi cable to connect to a small flat tv screen but it is not practical.

In the meantime, maybe by disabling certain script mods via mcm, it should save me the cost.

6 hours ago, LancerTRT said:

I'm very confused, why are there no install instructions anywhere on the front page or the readme of this download?

Which part of the install process needs to be explained? The install itself is quite simple, download the "FULL Beta Archive" file, attached at the bottom of the first post. Add it to your mod manager and voila (well, not so voila, you still need to start your game with the mod enabled, open the Sexlab MCM and install it in there). Now, if you're totally new to Sexlab, you might need the requirements (as they're not mentioned here, but Sexlab for regular Skyrim has nearly the same requirements).

• SKSE (2.0.17, for the latest Sexlab beta and for the latest Skyrim SE version)
  • SkyUI for SE
  • FNIS
  • Female body replacer (example: CBBE SE)
  • Male body replacer (example: SOS)
  • Skeleton replacer (for animations, has nothing to do with enemy skellies) XPMSSE
  • At least one mod to start sexlab scenes

That's the most basic, but you can always add moar. 

This might be a bit of a stretch, but would it be possible to revamp the facial expression system so that it functions similarly to 0SEX somewhere down the line? As in have looping facial expressions throughout the same stage instead of locking only one facial expression to the whole stage. Imo it would add so much life to the tons of great animations which are available. Right now the facial expressions kind of dull it down a bit.

23 hours ago, LancerTRT said:

I'm very confused, why are there no install instructions anywhere on the front page or the readme of this download?

Because no instructions are needed? Just import it into Vortex or MO2 and hit "Install."

8 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

From the first page of this SSE-version thread/topic/mod, almost at the tippy-top:

Holy I'm bli--- you already made the joke. kay, good move.

Still I would like to take this opportunity posting here to suggest updating the requirements to include mods such as XPMSSE or FNIS, and at least mention the fact that people need body replacer mods in order to see something happen other than ugly vanilla character thrusting air. Yes, Sexlab is known and old by now, still we have new people totally lost when it comes to what to install (or even find this thread... but that's an issue for another day).

2 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Holy I'm bli--- you already made the joke. kay, good move.

Still I would like to take this opportunity posting here to suggest updating the requirements to include mods such as XPMSSE or FNIS, and at least mention the fact that people need body replacer mods in order to see something happen other than ugly vanilla character thrusting air. Yes, Sexlab is known and old by now, still we have new people totally lost when it comes to what to install (or even find this thread... but that's an issue for another day).

Perhaps, but most people usually pursue the degeneration of their Skyrim by achieving correct (and/or absurd) anatomical nudity first, then adding further perversion from there.  There are already guides aplenty for the more socially acceptable prerequisite steps to achieve this (mod manager religious choice, bodyslide, FNIS, XPMSE, SKSE64).  I personally feel like those seeking this level of perversion should already know the basics before crawling down this deep.

21 hours ago, Slick Silk said:

This might be a bit of a stretch, but would it be possible to revamp the facial expression system so that it functions similarly to 0SEX somewhere down the line? As in have looping facial expressions throughout the same stage instead of locking only one facial expression to the whole stage. Imo it would add so much life to the tons of great animations which are available. Right now the facial expressions kind of dull it down a bit.

Already done check on my tweaks for the "SexLab Utility Plus" have one key to refresh the expression

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Your grandma warned you this would happen if you continued to abuse yourself like she caught you doing that time when you were 10...

The joke is on you, at 10 I was still picking my nose.

7 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Perhaps, but most people usually pursue the degeneration of their Skyrim by achieving correct (and/or absurd) anatomical nudity first, then adding further perversion from there. 

Yeah, I guess that's true, but still I constantly read about people not getting naked actors during animations or not even knowing about FNIS. But you can only write and clarify so much and even then people will miss some information (sigh). 

4 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

The joke is on you, at 10 I was still picking my nose.

Yeah, I guess that's true, but still I constantly read about people not getting naked actors during animations or not even knowing about FNIS. But you can only write and clarify so much and even then people will miss some information (sigh). 

That's not going to change.  Plenty of folk that expect to be spoon fed the answers without even trying to find the info on their own.  Not many LL mods have obscure or exotic requirements that aren't also listed or discussed somewhere in the support thread or mod description.  Seems only fair/polite that they invest some effort on the basics before we teach them how to molest their toons and corrupt their souls.

On 6/26/2020 at 9:07 PM, osmelmc said:

Already done check on my tweaks for the "SexLab Utility Plus" have one key to refresh the expression

Yeah I suppose that's a workaround. I was just thinking if it's possible for Ashal to overhaul it on the base level to make it work like OSEX does. The facial expressions in OSEX are absolutely amazing and add so much life to the scenes, so it would be amazing if it could be brought into SexLab as well.

9 hours ago, Slick Silk said:

Yeah I suppose that's a workaround. I was just thinking if it's possible for Ashal to overhaul it on the base level to make it work like OSEX does. The facial expressions in OSEX are absolutely amazing and add so much life to the scenes, so it would be amazing if it could be brought into SexLab as well.

SexLab allow add your own Expressions but in the best of the cases the users only modify the ones already included. The only thing needed is volunteer to create more expressions.

The rest can be enhanced if needed.

5 hours ago, osmelmc said:

SexLab allow add your own Expressions but in the best of the cases the users only modify the ones already included. The only thing needed is volunteer to create more expressions.

The rest can be enhanced if needed.

Yeah I agree that more expressions would need to be created. Though I still think that an overhaul would be great for the facial expressions. It doesn't take much for the scene to feel alive. OSEX for example just raises and lowers the character's eyebrows and widens the eyes with each thrust which is already more than what is currently possible in SexLab. Obviously it would be impossible to match the eyebrows to match each thrust with SexLab, given there are literally thousands of different animations from many different mod authors, but even if they're not synced it would still be miles ahead of what it is now. If we were also to throw in a few mfg phoneme (mouth movements) expressions along with the eyebrows it would be enough in my opinion.

13 hours ago, LegendOfJan said:

Which option are you guys using by the way?

Facial Expressions OR  Mouth Movement OR Both?

I personaly only use Facial Expressions, Mouth Movement very often glitches for me or doesn't work at all. When it does work the mouth just snaps in and out of the expression without any gradual progression.

1 hour ago, Slick Silk said:

Yeah I agree that more expressions would need to be created. Though I still think that an overhaul would be great for the facial expressions. It doesn't take much for the scene to feel alive. OSEX for example just raises and lowers the character's eyebrows and widens the eyes with each thrust which is already more than what is currently possible in SexLab. Obviously it would be impossible to match the eyebrows to match each thrust with SexLab, given there are literally thousands of different animations from many different mod authors, but even if they're not synced it would still be miles ahead of what it is now. If we were also to throw in a few mfg phoneme (mouth movements) expressions along with the eyebrows it would be enough in my opinion.

The enhanced can be done and in fact I working on that right now but without more expressions will be none difference. 

I thinking on use one update event already used to refresh the expression to also select another. Like with the key but automatic.

I'm hoping that I can transfer my modifications made to animations across multiple characters as well as possibly SE to VR versions of the game.

In the Sexlab MCM there's an "Export Settings" button under Rebuild and Clean. It states that it will save my configuration as well as animation settings to an external file. Is this what I am looking for. I tried it but I cannot locate the file. Where would it have saved to?