SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

On 5/18/2020 at 12:38 AM, flipdarkfuture said:

- Installed latest version of Papyrus Util, since SL includes a really old version of it for whatever reason.

SL beta 8 happened back in November.

On 5/18/2020 at 12:38 AM, flipdarkfuture said:

- Re-ran FNIS and the only warning that came out is that Sanguine's Debauchery is using outdated dlls or something.

FNIS doesn't care about DLLs.

You could have animation problems - try disabling some.
You could have a mod that's interfering with what SL tries to do with your character - try disabling some.

On 5/18/2020 at 5:30 AM, ApolloXYZ said:

Can anyone please give me pictures of mod list (Sexlab's and its respective mods) on the left pane of ModOrganizer2.

On 5/18/2020 at 5:30 AM, ApolloXYZ said:

P.S. Also what should be the priority no. of Sexlab SE, PapyrusUtil, OSA w.r.t. MO2 ?

PapyrusUtil overrides SexLab. OSA doesn't matter.

17 hours ago, AngelPhoenix69 said:

I am crashing as soon as the game starts. I was able to narrow it to this mod. Is there a way to fix this?

Check your SKSE logs for errors. Check the Papyrus log for unusual errors. And be more specific about when it crashes.

There's no cum texture apply to any NPC including my PC, not even camera shake at the end of animation. I seen a few people asked already and the answer is; check "Play ending orgasm effect" and "Apply cum effect" but it still not appear.

PS. When load save game, there's cum texture applied on body a few minute and never apply again util load save game again.

Solved: Remove "Glow be gone" is solve my problem

Sexlab not instal Pls help!!.. I instal n meet all req last skse,Sse,skyui.. I got sexself n  targetsex spell.. But sexlab not apear on mcm..  I try see sexlab original on legendary edition it say need Fnis.. I instal it n run for user .. Then i run game again.. Sexlab mcm still not instal.. Help pls.. :c

On 3/30/2020 at 10:24 PM, Ashal said:

In effort to keep myself more motivated/accountable to make progress on the update, I've setup a GitHub repo for my development build. I'll be pushing updates to it as I progress. People are free to download and use it, or even make pull requests if they feel so inclined to fix something themselves.

https://github.com/eeveelo/SexLab

Sooo How's the update going mate , any changelog or something  its been sometime from your last post everything good?

3 hours ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

Can anyone tell me why Sexlab is not applying the newly replaced moan FX even after re initializing in MCM. The voices says 22/345, what does this means?

Because you didn't "apply" it correctly?

22/345 means you have 22 voices installed and SexLab supports up to 345. Just like how the animation counters work.

1 hour ago, tasairis said:

Because you didn't "apply" it correctly?

22/345 means you have 22 voices installed and SexLab supports up to 345. Just like how the animation counters work.

i replaced (manually) the original FX sounds with a voice mod from LL. It was already sorted in folders. There are only numbered wav, some has word like oral01. I have over 1k FX files in the Data/sound/fx/Sexlab folder. Is this happening because FX sound is over 1k? I did reset the voice registry. Only thing i didn't try is clean system.

37 minutes ago, PinkySamich said:

Whenever I run FNIS and "Update FINS Behavior" it never says anything about scanning SexLabs so i have never been able to get animations to work (i've tried using the newest and an older version)

maybe your directory is not correct! Use vortex to install mods. Fully delete Sexlab & reinstall it if u r already using vortex. Install required mods for Sexlab. Use Sexlab anim loader to register new animations.

56 minutes ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

i replaced (manually) the original FX sounds with a voice mod from LL. It was already sorted in folders. There are only numbered wav, some has word like oral01. I have over 1k FX files in the Data/sound/fx/Sexlab folder. Is this happening because FX sound is over 1k? I did reset the voice registry. Only thing i didn't try is clean system.

Doesn't sound like you installed it correctly. If you're overwriting voice files then there's nothing to do in the MCM. If you're supposed to pick and choose files to overwrite then you're supposed to pick and choose files. If it's something else then it's something else.

What mod?

36 minutes ago, tasairis said:

Doesn't sound like you installed it correctly. If you're overwriting voice files then there's nothing to do in the MCM. If you're supposed to pick and choose files to overwrite then you're supposed to pick and choose files. If it's something else then it's something else.

What mod?

Japanese Sex Voice. Do i have to reinstall sexlab? Cz i deleted the default ones. I didn't override. I just deleted the default & put there the mod files.

If anyone is interested in knowing (and perhaps helping to confirm this problem with me), the left shift key is not responsive when using tfc commands to free up the camera. This also applies to the free fly camera mod; basically anything that frees up the camera. I specifically bind the left shift key to the reverse animation stage modifier.

The right shift key works fine to reverse the animation stages in free camera mode, but if you rebind the hotkey to the left shift key, it doesn't work. I'm not a big fan of moving my entire left hand to the right side of the keyboard and then awkwardly pressing the spacebar while simultaneously moving the camera with my mouse when recording (or fapping). If I remember correctly, binding the reverse animation stage key to any other key also works fine, so this seems to only be a left shift button issue..

This problem doesn't appear to be present in the LE version, so it may be something that is present in the SSE base game itself or some wonky scripting conflict within SexLab. Either way it may be something worth looking into.

On 5/26/2020 at 2:11 PM, Dragoncoc696969 said:

maybe your directory is not correct! Use vortex to install mods. Fully delete Sexlab & reinstall it if u r already using vortex. Install required mods for Sexlab. Use Sexlab anim loader to register new animations.

I use NMM for all my mods cuz I tried using Vortex and it didn't really like me :/

So can I use Vortex for the SexLabs framwork only then NNM for all my other mods? If so what should I be downloading with Vortex?

2 hours ago, PinkySamich said:

I use NMM for all my mods cuz I tried using Vortex and it didn't really like me :/

So can I use Vortex for the SexLabs framwork only then NNM for all my other mods? If so what should I be downloading with Vortex?

No, you should only use one mod manager at a time! Vortex is head and shoulders above NMM in terms of what it does for you and even ease of use- it's very intuitive to use. But if you don't want to spend a few minutes setting it up then use NMM. You can install SexLab (and any other mods) equally well with NMM, but you will not be able to manage conflicts nearly as well with NMM as you can with Vortex.

The very worst thing you can do (other than trying to master running a load order manually when you can't be bothered to set up a more competent mod manager) is use multiple mod managers, which just obscures your mods' status by assuring that you will never see a complete picture of your mod situation on either of them.

On 5/27/2020 at 9:00 PM, Wasabi Ice Cream said:

Is there any way to prevent SexLab from auto-installing itself when I load my first save...?

I use Skyrim Unbound, and set up my MCM on a new game, but SexLab cannot install during this.

SexLab does not install itself until you tell it to install through the MCM.