SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

8 hours ago, iceicebrimley said:

I don't have a lot of mods installed at the moment and i'm willing to bet that they are decently popular considering where we are (and since they have been around for a few years) that there would not be any dialog supported\featured. I tried to do a bit more troubleshooting to see if I could find the issue. I disabled my 2 mods that had voice based responses and added them back one at a time. I checked Deviously: Cursed Loot first and none of the dialog worked for solicitation nor any of it's other features. I then tried the same with Deviously Helpless which has prompts for NPC's trying to understand you while your gagged. The gagged sounds from the DD mod played, but the NPC's wouldn't actually say anything despite it displaying text for things like "come again" or "what was that?". Is it possible that both these mods have issues or does it lie somewhere in just my system?

8 out of 10 mods around here don't have voiced dialogue, the ones that do have are mainly buttchered vanilla lines. Cursed Loot/Dev. Helpless doesn't have voiced dialogue, that I can remember. This doesn't depend on the popularity or decency of said mod, but the availability of people willing to do voice over for such projects, most of the times for free. So yeah, no, non-voiced mods are the norm actually and there is nothing wrong with your system or mods. When you find a voiced mod you'll know because it will be mentioned, advertised, mentioned again and again because that's a rare perk mods get.

Well, a search of this topic didn't find what I was looking for so just gonna ask...

Why are the animations advancing stages when I have unticked auto advance stages? I want to stay on a stage until I've finished making adjustments  but the damn thing moves on regardless of the mcm option being set or not.

EDIT: Nvm, guess it takes a few animations before it starts working.  Seems fine now.

Secondly, any docs on Expressions? It sucks that 99% of the blowjobs are ruined by the sucker having a closed mouth. I thought I could set her to use an 'aaah' expression or such just for blowjobs.

Can someone help me get this working Nemesis? I run Nemesis as usual and it says:

Checking engine version

Engine is up to date

Version Code: 3017-3997

Initializing behavior generation

Mod Checked 1: nemesis

Mod Checked 2: dscgo

Mod Checked 3: dsmove

Mod installed: SexLab

Mod installed: SexLabAP

Mod installed: SexLabCreature

Mod installed: XPMSE

Running script: SexyMove detector.py

Running script: XPMSE detector.py

Behavior generation complete: 18 second(s) taken

...With just over 2000 animations (without SexLab it's about 300 so it looks like it's working to me), but for some reason after I install Sexlab in the game the only animation I have to toggle in the MCM menu is "DI Blowjob". I tried the clean and rebuild options in SexLab's MCM and opened the console to find it says it's "SKIPPING -- Zyn Missionary" etc. Why don't I have all the animations?

21 hours ago, Malphias said:

Well, a search of this topic didn't find what I was looking for so just gonna ask...

Why are the animations advancing stages when I have unticked auto advance stages? I want to stay on a stage until I've finished making adjustments  but the damn thing moves on regardless of the mcm option being set or not.

EDIT: Nvm, guess it takes a few animations before it starts working.  Seems fine now.

Secondly, any docs on Expressions? It sucks that 99% of the blowjobs are ruined by the sucker having a closed mouth. I thought I could set her to use an 'aaah' expression or such just for blowjobs.

First you can't change the MCM options in middle of a Animation because SexLab only check the options just before start new scene (thread)

Second almost never the problem with the blowjob's with the mouth closed is caused by the SexLab Expression system. Most of the time is because the Animation don't have the "open_mouth" property defined on the JSON dile. And  some times is because some extra Mod like "Blush When Aroused" are setting his own expressions (in that case need to disable the option on the "Blush When Aroused" Mod)

The cum textures don't get applied when the animation is between males. Any possible fix for this?

Edit: Apparently the problem can be caused by "Glow be Gone" mod but I could have sworn the textures still showed up one time I set my actor as 'female' through MCM. Mystery.

So my game instantly crashes when I use the Install option in MCM. Any help would be appreciated, and I'll include my mods list.

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

Realistic WaterTwo - Resources.esm

SexLab.esm SkyUI_SE.esp

Blowing in the Wind SSE.esp

SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp

Blowing in the Wind - SMIM Merged All Patch SSE.esp

ELFX - Exteriors.esp

Blowing in the Wind - ELFX Exteriors Patch SSE.esp

Audio Overhaul Skyrim.esp

ELFX - Weathers.esp

TrueStormsSE.esp

Gildergreen Regrown.esp

InigoPerkPointGiver.esp

DLSkyrim.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

RaceMenu.esp XPMSE.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp FNIS.esp

dD- Enhanced Blood Main.esp

dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

Castle Volkihar Rebuilt.esp

The Great Cities - Minor Cities and Towns.esp

Cutting Room Floor.esp

Civil War Aftermath.esp

Helgen Reborn.esp

Man Those Borders!.esp

Fortified) Dawnguard.esp

Point The Way.esp

OwnCivil War.esp

Holidays.esp

CivilWarCheckpointsV2.esp

Skyrim Better Roads and Bridges - All In One - Merged.esp

Cloaks.esp

WindstadMine.esp

Bring Out Your Dead.esp

Bells of Skyrim.esp

UlExtensions.esp

Immersive Patrols II.esp

SOS-Shop.esp

The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp

Chesko_WearableLantern.esp

AMatterOfTime.esp

IcePenguin World Map.esp

AdditemMenuSE.esp

Cloaks - USSEP Patch.esp

DiverseDragons Collection SE.esp

NPC Clothing Replacer.esp

DawnguardArsenal.esp

Ars Metallica.esp

SkyrimReputation_SSE.esp

Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp

Blowing in the Wind - Helgen Reborn Patch SSE.esp

Runandwalkpaces.esp

DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp

DSerCombatGameplay Overhaul.esp

RichMerchantsSkyrim_x10.esp

SexLabRandomSex.esp

Follow me for Sex.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Immersive Citizens - Al Overhaul.esp

The Brotherhood of Old.esp

Open Cities Skyrim.esp

Open Cities Skyrim - Holidays.esp

Immersive Citizens - OCS patch.esp

Bells of Skyrim - OCS+ICAIO Patch.esp

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

Blowing in the Wind - Open Cities Skyrim Patch SSE.esp

ELFXEnhancer.esp Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp

Realistic WaterTwo.esp

1 hour ago, ruanmata said:

Tenho que baixar o arquivo Beta 8 ? certo ? Ou tenho que baixar o que está escrito atualização também pois é alguma atualização do mod que saiu depois ?

O arquivo de atualização de 7 para 8 é apenas para aqueles que já possuem o Beta 7 instalado e desejam atualizá-lo para o Beta 8. Se você não possui o Beta 7 instalado e está instalando o SexLab pela primeira vez (ou atualizando a partir de uma versão anterior do que o Beta 7), você só precisa do arquivo Beta 8.

Is this why my animations dont work? 

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLab", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLabAP", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLabCreature", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

2 hours ago, D-raze1020 said:

Is this why my animations dont work? 

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLab", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLabAP", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLabCreature", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

You shouldn't have these errors. Are you sure you downloaded the right file and installed it properly? The full fnis log would be better, or at least details about your fnis install/version and the mods that it's detecting.

21 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

O arquivo de atualização de 7 para 8 é apenas para aqueles que já possuem o Beta 7 instalado e atualizável para o Beta 8. Se você não possui o Beta 7 instalado e está instalando o SexLab pela primeira vez (ou atualizando a partir de agora) de uma versão anterior do Beta 7), você precisa do arquivo Beta 8.

TKS.

1 hour ago, rodrigo2 said:

When animations play and you see hyperextended joints (feet bent too far back at the ankle in a totally unnatural, what's usually the cause and what's the solution?

Feet specifically sounds like a FootIK thing that I don't know much about. For other joints it's probably an issue with the animations themselves.

Is there no way to spell "undergarnments" without the erroneous second "n?" :classic_wacko:

Is there no way to correct "Are you the dominate female?" to correctly use "dominant" instead? :classic_blink:(Not sure if this is from SL or a gateway-to-sex mod)

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

Is there no way to spell "undergarnments" without the erroneous second "n?" :classic_wacko:

Is there no way to correct "Are you the dominate female?" to correctly use "dominant" instead? :classic_blink:(Not sure if this is from SL or a gateway-to-sex mod)

The "dominate female" line comes from Amorous Adventures.  The other I have no idea.  Couldn't find it in anything I have.

1 hour ago, 4nk8r said:

The "dominate female" line comes from Amorous Adventures.

Thank you! I'll go fix it!

1 hour ago, 4nk8r said:

["Undergarnment"] I have no idea.  Couldn't find it in anything I have.

It's in the SexLab MCM, the Slot labels in stripping toggles- repeated 4 times or more.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:
3 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

The "dominate female" line comes from Amorous Adventures.

Thank you! I'll go fix it!

Ta-daa! I just posted this ESL-flagged patch to the Amorous Adventures page. All it does is correct that one popup box from "Are you the Dominate Female?" to "Are you the Dominant Female?"

SexLab-AmorAdv-FF PosPopupCorr.7z

Should work with any version of AA (including Flower Girls AA) because the plugins are identically-named. However, I can't easily test it with FG because I don't have FG installed for this playthrough.

Sadly, I can't correct the SexLab "Undergarnments" labels because my research tonight indicates that MCM labels are contained within compiled scripts, which I would be loath to change (for fear of unintended consequences) even if I had the source code.

6 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Never changge

15 hours ago, Sloots_R_Us said:

Is there no way of making facial animations and lip sync work together properly?

A slight fix that as a byproduct makes them work pretty well with one another, the two scripts used in tandem with MfgFix really helps use the both of them together with a very small oddity when they move between moaning and the facial expression. Place the scripts into your script folder where SexLab is located and you have a good way of having both yet you of course will still get the weird hiccups that are warned, just not as noticeable.

16 hours ago, Prolific said:
22 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Never changge

I'm not sure what you mean-

• if you mean that the errors I cited will never change, you're mistaken- I changed the "dominate/dominant" one in Amorous Adventures and posted the patch on their page, and @Ashal just posted that he had fixed the SexLab "undergarnment" typos in the latest dev build.
  • if you mean that I will never change, meaning that language is important to me and I tend to call out errors when they assault my eyeballs, you're mostly right... the exception being that I tend NOT to call out errors made by people for whom English is not their first language, since I would undoubtedly not do as well in their language as they do in mine.

До свидания!