On 9/25/2021 at 1:27 AM, snowdog04 said:

That's a really old WW version.  You might have an old duplicate copy in your mods folder.  Search your mods folder for "turbodriver".  I would go ahead and delete all the files it finds, then re-install the current version, 166a I think.

THIS WORKED THANK YOU!

4 hours ago, missy187 said:

how do i know if i am on legacy or not?

You would know.  Your game version would be 1.58- something, and never gets updates anymore.  And you wouldn't be able to get any DLC after Realm of Magic.  Users with old computers or some lower-end laptops, I don't know the specs but it is based on the computer's specs, get forced into using Legacy Edition.  As in, Origin would detect that your machine doesn't have at least "x" spec, and would make you download Legacy instead of the normal version.

8 hours ago, unique3 said:

Oh okay, basically it’s better for your sim to be the prostitute. If I create NPC prostitutes, without the debt collector stuff, do they prostitute on community lots autonomously? 

This is something Nisa wants to make happen, but I don't think she has yet.  But if you set up a strip club, you can make the strippers prostitutes.  They will get customers on their own while working, and if you're playing as the owner, you'll get a cut of their earnings.  There's an option to adjust how much your cut is, too.  I think the default is 10%, which is great if you're playing as a hoe who visits the strip club and picks up customers there.  If you're playing as the owner, you might want to make your cut bigger.

8 hours ago, eiriisan said:

Hi.. I've just spent hours moving files one at a time in and out of the Mods folder to see if something was conflicting with the Nisa's Mod only to come up with no luck. When I used the Conflict Detector, it kept telling me that the .ts4script files were highlighted in pink and called "Incorrect files" I made a new character now and somehow she's fine with the Perversion command, but my two original characters that I made don't have the option. I just want to take out the tattoos that came with the pack :( (Ownership bands)

nisa.remove_tatts or nisa.removetatts   (I'm not sure if the underscore belongs there or not)

hello,I bulit a strip club and gave it a "call center" trait,but the prostitutes and clients always have sex in the same room,there is no privacy at all.

when the room already have two sims having sex in it,another two sims just get in and have sex in the same room,they dont have any reaction.like they cant see each other at all.that's really annoying.I already turn on the privacy and nude reaction in WW setting,but when it comes to prositutes,it doesnt work.

my English is not good,hope I make it clear.

can anyone help?

Hello.
First, great job, and thank you guys, both to the modders and animations and cc creators.
I have a men's club with a couple of succubi which are also registered as prostitutes. I've seen a couple of minor issues and I'm having a weird problem.
===
Minor issue 1: sometimes (even with a sex anchor and plenty of other places to have sex) they "can't find a location", the client get's enqueued, but I have to start sex manually.
===
Minor issue 2: when creating a strip club and designing a room for sex and the rest of the club as no sex, that problem is increased and also it happens that they usually have sex on the door (on the wrong side of the door, in the "do not have sex here" side). They sometimes choose more the bathrooms than other places to have sex.
===
Weird issue:
It was working everything ok, but now I have this weird issue where one of the girls got the cum brain cursed because she doesn't initiate sex. When you propose to a client they'll tell "Vaginal please" or "Anal please" or whatever text is for V/A and they'll get the marker above their heads as if they're in a group, but the sex won't start (no message as "can't find a location" or anything), it just doesn't start.
When you try to initiate sex manually with a location with a NPC client with the hexagon on the head it says "The current situation X or Y are in doesn't allow to initiate sex". I don't know what's the situation. If I travel outside the club, the sex and prostitution works, when I come back to the club, the same thing happens. At this moment I have 2 of my 5 succubi with that problem.
The clients (NPC) might even solicit her and the animation will run it's course but no hexagon on the head of the client and nothing happens, meanwhile the girl "returns to stripping" and that's about it. I can initiate sex with a player controlled SIM.

Hi Nisa hi All :)

Just a quick question. Beeing a succubus brakes the pregnancy system or its something in my game that broke? 

I mean succubis can get preggy or not ? And is there some issue with that ?

For the record my WW is set to remplace all woohoo options so only WW wohoos options are allowed.

Hi Nisa, I've been having a great time playing with a DoEH. I'm doing a rags to riches challenge and I just love this sim! I really like all of the custom notifications, moodlets and especially the individual pregnancy cycles.

I've been wondering if there was a possibility of custom interactions for people who know that my sim is a DoEH. If a sim witnessed a DoEH they might ask about it. 

Something to replace the "pregnancy interactions". Ask about eggs? Ask about being egged up? Ask about cum sack? Remind of Easter Bunny heritage? Something like that that would cause a moodlet for the DoEH? 

Also what about the regular sim. Would there be a different discovered trait in the sim profile? Like with aliens.

Edited by JelliMac
16 hours ago, BlueBerryCaffe said:

Hi Nisa hi All :)

Just a quick question. Beeing a succubus brakes the pregnancy system or its something in my game that broke? 

I mean succubis can get preggy or not ? And is there some issue with that ?

For the record my WW is set to remplace all woohoo options so only WW wohoos options are allowed.

Succubi can't get pregnant ... at least not the birds and bees way.  Come to think of it, birds don't do it the same way as mammals, so why do we say, "birds and bees" ...

Ignore my musing, NisaK has a plan for succubi and one of these days, we'll have little succubi rugrats (or not, I suspect they'll be fully grown on arrival).

18 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

Succubi can't get pregnant ... at least not the birds and bees way.  Come to think of it, birds don't do it the same way as mammals, so why do we say, "birds and bees" ...

Ignore my musing, NisaK has a plan for succubi and one of these days, we'll have little succubi rugrats (or not, I suspect they'll be fully grown on arrival).

Hehe thanks :)

At least i know now my game is not broken 

I was just hoping for a game play with a viscious succubi who sucks out the life of their innocent partners and fills the world with her spawns *evil laugh*

Ok... i ll have to wait for that :P

Have nice times all :) 

Edited by BlueBerryCaffe

Hi Nisa, 

LOVE your work and hope you're having an awesome day! Some more ideas that I thought I'd share....

Hoe $ multiplier tied to sexpertise skill/woohoo level or celebrity level would be cool. 

Similar to BMD Gangs swat raid, if a lost eden client called to come over, then they're a narc - uh oh! 

a) Got to jail (rabbit hole) 

b) bribe them $$$ (maybe 50% chance it works) 

c) fuck the shit out of them and hope they let you go! 

Thanks!

On 9/29/2021 at 10:21 PM, snowdog04 said:

You would know.  Your game version would be 1.58- something, and never gets updates anymore.  And you wouldn't be able to get any DLC after Realm of Magic.  Users with old computers or some lower-end laptops, I don't know the specs but it is based on the computer's specs, get forced into using Legacy Edition.  As in, Origin would detect that your machine doesn't have at least "x" spec, and would make you download Legacy instead of the normal version.

so ive realized it sometimes asks to update legacy but i always stop it....i had legacy on my old pc when i swapped to a newer one i tried to not download it but it still shows how can i remove the legacy version? also i cant find the Cuckold/Cuckquean trait? But the mod works over all and i see all the other traits

All of my succubi have disappeared again. I updated Wicked Whims, then updated Nisa's files. This has happened before, a couple of times ago, too. All the other stuff works as normal, just the succubi completely disappeared, like erased on the family tree as if they had never been. 

I had recently purchased and installed Island Living, Get Famous and Snowy Escape. I checked my mods folder that folders were correct. I hadn't added any new package files in several weeks either. I repaired my game and deleted local and exceptions, etc. too. 

I did a recover file to try to see "when" they disappeared and it was unfortunately some time in the Sims world because I would lose critical births/deaths if I went back that far. 

Any suggestions on how to get them back? Thanks!

Edit: To add something else I noticed: I had(ve) 4 succubi, the 3 I had edited using the Reforge Self are the ones that disappeared. The 1 succubi I had not edited at all, in CAS or Reforge is still in-game. Maybe its something with that?

Edited by magadan2021
16 minutes ago, Angellkiss said:

I'm not sure if this is checked often, but I have a sim that I accidentally hired on as a Whore and I have absolutely No idea how to remove him from it. I want him to be the sime my other sims are indebted to but even though I unregistered him from Lost Eden he still has the "Whore" label over his namecard when I hover over him. I can't for the life of me find out how to remove this?

You can unregister your phone, but to have them removed completely as a prostitute, (to my understanding) you have to pay the 15000 Simoleons. It should give you that option if you use a computer, and you get a slightly salty remark about giving up the lifestyle as a confirmation you're out.