3 hours ago, Maullix said:

hello guys, how i remove the succubi state from my sims? 
sorry for the question if it was repetitive, i din't find it anywhere and i need help :(

I think nisa has a built in cheat. type in testingcheats true, shift click your sim and go to WP cheats or something lke that.

This question is related to the succubus system.

Is it possible to have more than one everyday outfit? I wanted to make my sim live constantly in the unrestrained form, but it only shows one outfit from the everyday category. Secondly is it possible to copy the appearance from the unrestrained form to the restrained form?

I'm having a similar problem where I will get LEs at random moments and at times when I'm trying to load a residential lot which kicks me out to the neighbourhood screen. My game and all mods are currently up to date and I've attempted the fixes mentioned in this thread (repairing the game, deleting the Sims 4 folder, etc). I continued to get LEs and the only mod that Better Exceptions listed as a potential problem was this one. Mortem and MCC were the only other mods mentioned in the actual LE file.

Last Exception Sept 17.txt

Edited by Aesir23
8 minutes ago, Aesir23 said:

I'm having a similar problem where I will get LEs at random moments and at times when I'm trying to load a residential lot which kicks me out to the neighbourhood screen. My game and all mods are currently up to date and I've attempted the fixes mentioned in this thread (repairing the game, deleting the Sims 4 folder, etc). I continued to get LEs and the only mod that Better Exceptions listed as a potential problem was this one. Mortem was mentioned as well in the actual LE file so I'm guessing there could be a potential conflict there but I have little to no technical know-how on that front.

The problem wasn't resolved until I removed this mod from my game.

Last Exception Sept 17.txt 16.07 kB · 0 downloads

Mortem by simsrealist needs to be removed as I suspect it's broken or conflicts with another mod.

Many errors related to Foxes from the Cottage Living Pack.

I'd also try doing a game repair.

Then delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder.  

13 hours ago, Maullix said:

hello guys, how i remove the succubi state from my sims? 
sorry for the question if it was repetitive, i din't find it anywhere and i need help :(

I found that for you.

nisa.help 

Type that in the console and it should give you cheat options. There is probably a command for removing it via command.

56 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Mortem by simsrealist needs to be removed as I suspect it's broken or conflicts with another mod.

Thanks for the tip. It's unfortunate since I like having a more realistic death system in my game but I guess I'll just have to do as you suggested and hope that it's fixed eventually.

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

1 hour ago, Aesir23 said:

Thanks for the tip. It's unfortunate since I like having a more realistic death system in my game but I guess I'll just have to do as you suggested and hope that it's fixed eventually.

I have mortem in my mods folder. I am not getting LEs from it, at least not yet, but I keep saying to myself to remove it because it is really annoying having to report a death everytime a fox dies somewhere and then when the examiner shows up, he/she usually ends up fishing instead of doing their job...

7 minutes ago, carnation77 said:

I have mortem in my mods folder. I am not getting LEs from it, at least not yet, but I keep saying to myself to remove it because it is really annoying having to report a death everytime a fox dies somewhere and then when the examiner shows up, he/she usually ends up fishing instead of doing their job...

On the website it stated that it is compatible. This looks like a real nice mod.

Check if your version is up2date.

Can not say anything about conflicts though. Besides what he mentions.

Compatible With: 

Patch 09/07/21 PC: 1.79.93.1030 / Mac: 1.79.93.1230

Conflicts/Issues/Notable Items Observed:

• If you move out one Sim to a new household, that new household will not retain Mortem data. The prior household will keep this data. If the Sim moving out was registered as the Executor, this new update will ask you to assign a new Executor when you load the prior household back up.
  • Does not work with Zero's No React to Strangers Death and ChippedSim's Happy Haunts - Graveyard Mod.
Edited by wutpickel
7 hours ago, llye said:

This question is related to the succubus system.

Is it possible to have more than one everyday outfit? I wanted to make my sim live constantly in the unrestrained form, but it only shows one outfit from the everyday category. Secondly is it possible to copy the appearance from the unrestrained form to the restrained form?

For a succubus, the first everyday outfit is setup as the default succubus outfit.  It's a place to add any horns, tails, hooves and so on, however don't add clothes here.  If you add more outfits say, everyday #2, they will retain the outfit from the first everyday outfit and add the clothes from the new outfit.

3 hours ago, wutpickel said:

On the website it stated that it is compatible. This looks like a real nice mod.

Check if your version is up2date.

Can not say anything about conflicts though. Besides what he mentions.

Compatible With: 

Patch 09/07/21 PC: 1.79.93.1030 / Mac: 1.79.93.1230

Conflicts/Issues/Notable Items Observed:

• If you move out one Sim to a new household, that new household will not retain Mortem data. The prior household will keep this data. If the Sim moving out was registered as the Executor, this new update will ask you to assign a new Executor when you load the prior household back up.
  • Does not work with Zero's No React to Strangers Death and ChippedSim's Happy Haunts - Graveyard Mod.

Yeah my mod is up to date and it really is a nice mod. I like mods that add realism to the game.

If you haven't already check out their other mods. 

1 hour ago, carnation77 said:

Yeah my mod is up to date and it really is a nice mod. I like mods that add realism to the game.

If you haven't already check out their other mods. 

Will do

Any insight in this last exception? 

Ver LL.3.1fa at Time: Fri Sep 17 17:36:14 2021 on Windows with WW v166a and Basemental 7.13.142 on 1.79.93.1030
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 76, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\wickedpervs\main_misc.py", line 67, in _nisa_create_sim_infos
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_spawner.py", line 634, in create_sim_infos
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 12, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\wickedpervs\main_misc.py", line 100, in _nisaK_like_pleaseeeee_remove_my_cas_traits
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v166a\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\turbolib2\events\sims.py", line 78, in _turbolib_sim_info_load
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3222, in load_sim_info
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3311, in _load_sim_info
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_mixin.py", line 316, in get_randomized_progress
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_mixin.py", line 159, in get_age_transition_data
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_mixin.py", line 152, in get_aging_data
KeyError: 5

4 minutes ago, littlesparrowwings said:

File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\wickedpervs\main_misc.py", line 100, in _nisaK_like_pleaseeeee_remove_my_cas_traits

Your sim/s has traits from an old version that need to be removed.

Remove Nisa's WP from Mods to desktop temporarily.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder.

Load the game and do a 'save as' whatever, and exit.

Re-install Nisa's mod back into game.

So this is probably not the right place to ask, I'm sorry in advance, but recently I've had this bug where my sims are stuck at work/school. I know now that it's a common bug. However, in the LE I saw this. Is WP responsible for this ? I never had this problem until Nisa's last update.

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 117, in wrapped
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in finally_wrap
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 365, in c_api_client_connect
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 12, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 583, in _nisa_watchmen
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\utilities\trackers\loading.py", line 63, in nisa_game_loaded
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 158, in _nisa_watchmen

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v166a\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v166a\zone_spin.py", line 94, in _turbolib_on_late_zone_load
  File ".\BasementalDrugs_7.13.142-PUBLIC\Basemental\utilities\injector.py\injector.py", line 18, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\BasementalDrugs_7.13.142-PUBLIC\Basemental\utilities\changing_world\price_handler.py\price_handler.py", line 70, in bmd_update_drug_prices
  File ".\BasementalDrugs_7.13.142-PUBLIC\Basemental\utilities\injector.py\injector.py", line 18, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\BasementalDrugs_7.13.142-PUBLIC\Basemental\utilities\logging\errorlogging.py\errorlogging.py", line 72, in bmd_error_waiting
  File ".\BasementalDrugs_7.13.142-PUBLIC\Basemental\utilities\logging\version_handling.py\version_handling.py", line 109, in create_version_log
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 574, in do_zone_spin_up
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1554, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 610, in on_enter
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_service.py", line 217, in restore_career_state
Cause: Exception raised while trying to restore career state.
---------------

Game Version: 1.79.93.1030 | OS: Windows 10.0.19042 | Created at: 2021-09-17 23:25:48.133831
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling\masked\simulation\unclog\__init__.py", line 25, in _wrapped_function
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling\masked\simulation\unclog\__init__.py", line 53, in _gtu_on_sim_timeline_simulation
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 418, in call_save_game_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 430, in request_client_disconnect_gen
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\utilities\trackers\loading.py", line 80, in nisa_zone_teardown

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v166a\zone_spin.py", line 140, in _turbolib_on_zone_teardown
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 712, in on_teardown
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 425, in on_zone_unload
Cause: sim_info_manager failed to handle zone unload due to exception

Would someone be able to help me? I haven't used anything related to the succubus system and tried removing this mod but I still get an error message in game. I'm not sure what other mod might be causing it

Game Version: 1.79.93.1030, WickedWhims Version: v166a, BMD/KSL/NWP/MCCC
09/16/21 17:02:12 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 66, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\trigger_solo.py", line 87, in _wickedwhims_reset_random_solo_sex_autonomy_game_update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\trigger_solo.py", line 172, in _get_random_solo_sex_interval_from_frequency
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\trigger_solo.py", line 165, in _get_random_solo_sex_frequency
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\trigger_solo.py", line 131, in _get_available_for_solo_sex_sims
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\utils\sims_pairs.py", line 98, in is_acceptable_sims_sex_pair
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1d\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 12, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1d\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\sims_pair_override.py", line 60, in nisa_get_sex_pair_score
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\utils\sims_pairs.py", line 128, in get_sex_pair_score
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\sex\generic\relationship\relationship_test.py", line 73, in get_sims_sex_relationship_score
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1d\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 12, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1d\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\function_overrides.py", line 100, in nisa_get_sex_relationship_score
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166a\wickedwhims\sex\generic\relationship\relationship_test.py", line 149, in get_sex_relationship_score
TypeError: get_succubus_score() got an unexpected keyword argument 'scoring_flags'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_reset_random_solo_sex_autonomy_game_update' method from 'WickedWhims' -> TypeError: get_succubus_score() got an unexpected key

2 hours ago, screaming6 said:

File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1d\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\sims_pair_override.py", line 60, in nisa_get_sex_pair_score

I had this exact same thing, I had typed up a post, and was JUST about to click submit, before I spotted it:  LL_3_1d.  I had forgotten to update NWP, and that's what your problem is too!

Getting this error

Ver LL.3.1fa at Time: Sat Sep 18 21:00:08 2021 on Windows with WW v166a and Basemental 7.13.142 on 1.78.58.1030
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 76, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\wickedmermaids\injection_library\vampires.py", line 26, in add_new_blood_flavors
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\utilities\injection_library\tests_wrappers.py", line 29, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_tests.py", line 688, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 933, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_base.py", line 34, in __init__
TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments

Any suggestions? clean install of everything just done today

Hello everyone, I have a small/big problem in my strip club/brothel.

Today I added the "brothel" feature to my strip club grounds. Before this, my dancers would take a few clients for special dances but no commission for me... All in their pockets! After this change, I was surprised because no one started having sex and I had "unhandled exception detected". I took my character through the Garden of Eden and put anchors on the beds. I took the time to add a preference for my dancers for: automatic/search for bedrooms.

But I already have this error: "Cause: Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.NisaK:inter_npc_solicit_special_dance'>" and no service start. My own sims can perform special services (I tried) but not my dancers...

Can you help me? Thanks

58 minutes ago, Ozaki01 said:

Hello everyone, I have a small/big problem in my strip club/brothel.

Today I added the "brothel" feature to my strip club grounds. Before this, my dancers would take a few clients for special dances but no commission for me... All in their pockets! After this change, I was surprised because no one started having sex and I had "unhandled exception detected". I took my character through the Garden of Eden and put anchors on the beds. I took the time to add a preference for my dancers for: automatic/search for bedrooms.

But I already have this error: "Cause: Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.NisaK:inter_npc_solicit_special_dance'>" and no service start. My own sims can perform special services (I tried) but not my dancers...

Can you help me? Thanks

The same story. I have already tried everything, none of the above helped.