It shows to hav Trouble with Basemental Drugs 7.13.142

My Error-Message:

Ver LL.3.1ga at Time: Wed Sep 22 17:21:28 2021 on Windows with WW v166a and Basemental 7.13.142 on 1.78.58.1030
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1ga\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 81, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1ga\NisaK\wickedmermaids\injection_library\vampires.py", line 26, in add_new_blood_flavors
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1ga\NisaK\utilities\injection_library\tests_wrappers.py", line 29, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_tests.py", line 688, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 933, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_base.py", line 34, in __init__
TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments

Ver LL.3.1ga at Time: Wed Sep 22 17:21:30 2021 on Windows with WW v166a and Basemental 7.13.142 on 1.78.58.1030
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1ga\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 81, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1ga\NisaK\wickedmermaids\tuning_injection.py", line 42, in mermaid_injections
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1ga\NisaK\wickedmermaids\injection_library\fireplace.py", line 46, in add_fireplace_buffs
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1ga\NisaK\utilities\injection_library\tests_wrappers.py", line 29, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_tests.py", line 688, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 933, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_base.py", line 34, in __init__
TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments

Ver LL.3.1ga at Time: Wed Sep 22 17:21:51 2021 on Windows with WW v166a and Basemental 7.13.142 on 1.78.58.1030
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1ga\NisaK\utilities\trackers\loading.py", line 20, in run
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1ga\NisaK\utilities\version_checker.py", line 110, in nisa_check_if_up_to_date
TypeError: can only join an iterable

9 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

It's too vague in my mind to describe, but normal sims can dress and undress, but succubi seem frozen on whatever you give them in that special CAS.

(Ah, nevermind)

But I was wondering as well.

Yes, in the Reforge Self CAS, Everyday #1 needs to be what your succubus should look like, NAKED.  Anything she wears in that outfit, will also apply to all other succubus form outfits, even though it won't look that way when you edit the other outfits.  But once you go live, you'll see that the horns, tail, hooves, etc are really there.  If you're wearing normal form everyday #1 and then go to unrestrained form, you'll see that you're in fact wearing the unrestrained everyday #2.

Hi all, I'm having an issue where I can't finish the 'trophy wife' aspiration. I can't finish 'get deflowered'. I've tried normal woohoo and the actual sex option and neither works. 

In addition, I am getting this LE every

time I open the game:

• Last Module Called: E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0eb\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\function_overrides.py
  • Last Function Called: <module>
  • Error message: Failure: 'NisaK/__init__' (NisaK) No module named 'wickedwhims.sex.generic.sex_relationship' (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims.sex.generic.sex_relationship'), CategoryID: E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0eb\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\function_overrides:2
26 minutes ago, usermnk11611 said:

Hi all, I'm having an issue where I can't finish the 'trophy wife' aspiration. I can't finish 'get deflowered'. I've tried normal woohoo and the actual sex option and neither works. 

In addition, I am getting this LE every

time I open the game:

• Last Module Called: E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0eb\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\function_overrides.py
  • Last Function Called: <module>
  • Error message: Failure: 'NisaK/__init__' (NisaK) No module named 'wickedwhims.sex.generic.sex_relationship' (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims.sex.generic.sex_relationship'), CategoryID: E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0eb\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\function_overrides:2

Old NWP version!

5 minutes ago, usermnk11611 said:

Oh, thank you! I just downloaded it yesterday so assumed it was the correct one. I'll be sure to download the correct one now, thank you!

And how did you download it yesterday? That version has not being around for almost a year. Make sure you do not have an old duplicated version of Nisa somewhere in your mods folder, because that will cause issues. Keep only the files of the newest one. 

I'm trying something a bit new here. I just released a silent patch number 3853745856 which adds a silent patch version to my mod and addresses a bug for people who had a startup LE when the mod couldn't retrieve the latest version number off the internet. Either because of no internet connection, or blocking the sims 4 from accessing the internet. 

Sadly I don't think LL lets me push a new version without notifying your inboxes like Patreon does... so still need some work on making this patch truly silent on LL :sweat_smile: but anyways, it's a silent patch for those who had that problem specifically! 

I'm sorry if that's all confusing!

1 hour ago, babuchas said:

And how did you download it yesterday? That version has not being around for almost a year. Make sure you do not have an old duplicated version of Nisa somewhere in your mods folder, because that will cause issues. Keep only the files of the newest one. 

Sorry, I should have specified that I stopped playing and then redownloded my mods yesterday when I decided to start playing again. I must have just had a duplicate file like you said, but the LE has now been fixed! 

However, I still can’t get past the aspiration milestone of get deflowered. Anyone have any advice? 

Hi there... I got this mod (along with Wicked Whims and the Drugs one) a few days ago and I have a lot of fun playing the game with it. I have some questions, though because there are some things I don't understand and I can't find an explanation in the description of the mod. First, when I click on a computer in-game the "tam explorer", the option "research occult wicked succubi Beta" is grayed out for most sims I have tried it with the explanation "Must not be pseudo-occult". It's about my active sim who "did the research" and is not an occult or something else? Also, I can't find an explanation about the other options of the "tam explorer", the "Doll shop" and the "Spank Bank"... What are they about?

Fun fact about my "prostitutes" is that the townies who visit them mostly don't know what they are doing, do they? Paolo Rocca spent hours with my girl, he paid her 152 simoleons (really? if I didn't like Paolo, he would be dead in this save now, lol!) and the next morning he sent her a text saying "I can't get you out of my mind, you have found yourself a new sugar-daddy!!!" ( I wish I could reply to him "a very frugal one, though"!!!") the same time that other sims pay her 2000 simoleons or more for much less time and they don't send her texts like Paolo did...

Anyways, it's fun... Do you accept suggestions or requests for a possible next update of the mod? I like a lot the fact that  female sims can get a clit piercing (sims 3 gave me an "addiction" for moodlets and I love the buffs the sims get because of the piercing during sex or at random times) and I appreciate a lot the fact that I can actually see the jewlery when they are naked (someone else would have expected us to consider that it's a game so we can "imagine" that the piercing is there). What I wanted to ask is, what do you think about giving the male sims the chance to get a piercing on their pennis and then have the sims get even more happy and content moodlets when they have a piercing and they have sex with someone who, also, has a piercing? I have, also, read about how much satisfaction someone with a pierced tongue can give to their sexual partners, I bet that sims with the "pherormonal flower" trait would love that too!

Lastly, could you consider giving the players an option to not have their sims constantly crying if they have the "sensually tight" trait? I think it's interesting as an idea (and it helps with the aspirations) but I can't constantly watch my sims being miserable from something they are supposed to enjoy. Their moodlets are very controversial too! They get one that they had a wonderful time having sex and next to it a very "tense" one saying "wtf have I done? it hurts!". Most of all, though, the "tears" that are constantly on their faces, are a little revolting. I love the moodlets this trait gives to the sim's partner but I wish my poor sim wouldn't suffer so much...

For some reason the Succubi I made have stopped wearing shoes in their unrestrained forms; has anyone encountered this issue before? Their GOO are barefooted, but all their outfits have shoes on. Before it worked just fine but I think the latest Sim's 4 update may have broken it, I've updated the mod to the latest version as well and tried making a new one from scratch to no avail.

I'll probably try to find some Cloven Feet CC in the meantime, so if anyone has recommendations for that it'd be much appreciated!

6 hours ago, usermnk11611 said:

However, I still can’t get past the aspiration milestone of get deflowered. Anyone have any advice?

A lot of users have reported difficulties with various tasks tallying like they should.  I would say, be sure you've really done it, and cheat!  Check out UI Cheats Extension by Weerbesu, it's an awesome mod.  It's on Patreon but it's free.  If you have that installed, you can right-click aspiration goal, and it will complete just like that.  It does a lot of other cool things, like filling (or depleting) needs with a click, money, satisfaction points, etc.  I use it a lot when I discover that a sim who's been up for 18 hours somehow still has 90% Energy, and stuff like that.

11 minutes ago, Jolani said:

For some reason the Succubi I made have stopped wearing shoes in their unrestrained forms; has anyone encountered this issue before? Their GOO are barefooted, but all their outfits have shoes on. Before it worked just fine but I think the latest Sim's 4 update may have broken it, I've updated the mod to the latest version as well and tried making a new one from scratch to no avail.

I'll probably try to find some Cloven Feet CC in the meantime, so if anyone has recommendations for that it'd be much appreciated!

My guess is that Everyday #1 has something that goes in the shoe slot.  Everyday #1 is actually your naked outfit, and everything in that outfit will override anything in the same slot in any other outfit.  For example, horns that go in the hat slot.  When you're in GOO, you can put hats on the other outfits, but they won't show in game, because the horns from Everyday #1 override them.  So, whatever is in the shoe slot in Everyday #1, is overriding any shoes you put on the other outfits.  This also means, Everyday #1 should not have any clothes in it-- any clothes in that outfit, will be stuck on in any other outfit in unrestrained form.

18 minutes ago, lasorleon said:

Question - My guy cant have sex with his prostitutes (his employees as strippers as well) - how do i fix that so he doesnt have to ba a client to his own employees?

Build up high Romance with them.  Prostitutes can't give it away unless they are in the same household, or have at least 80% Romance with the other sim.

4 hours ago, simplayer156 said:

Hi there... I got this mod (along with Wicked Whims and the Drugs one) a few days ago and I have a lot of fun playing the game with it. I have some questions, though because there are some things I don't understand and I can't find an explanation in the description of the mod. First, when I click on a computer in-game the "tam explorer", the option "research occult wicked succubi Beta" is grayed out for most sims I have tried it with the explanation "Must not be pseudo-occult". It's about my active sim who "did the research" and is not an occult or something else? Also, I can't find an explanation about the other options of the "tam explorer", the "Doll shop" and the "Spank Bank"... What are they about?

Fun fact about my "prostitutes" is that the townies who visit them mostly don't know what they are doing, do they? Paolo Rocca spent hours with my girl, he paid her 152 simoleons (really? if I didn't like Paolo, he would be dead in this save now, lol!) and the next morning he sent her a text saying "I can't get you out of my mind, you have found yourself a new sugar-daddy!!!" ( I wish I could reply to him "a very frugal one, though"!!!") the same time that other sims pay her 2000 simoleons or more for much less time and they don't send her texts like Paolo did...

Anyways, it's fun... Do you accept suggestions or requests for a possible next update of the mod? I like a lot the fact that  female sims can get a clit piercing (sims 3 gave me an "addiction" for moodlets and I love the buffs the sims get because of the piercing during sex or at random times) and I appreciate a lot the fact that I can actually see the jewlery when they are naked (someone else would have expected us to consider that it's a game so we can "imagine" that the piercing is there). What I wanted to ask is, what do you think about giving the male sims the chance to get a piercing on their pennis and then have the sims get even more happy and content moodlets when they have a piercing and they have sex with someone who, also, has a piercing? I have, also, read about how much satisfaction someone with a pierced tongue can give to their sexual partners, I bet that sims with the "pherormonal flower" trait would love that too!

Lastly, could you consider giving the players an option to not have their sims constantly crying if they have the "sensually tight" trait? I think it's interesting as an idea (and it helps with the aspirations) but I can't constantly watch my sims being miserable from something they are supposed to enjoy. Their moodlets are very controversial too! They get one that they had a wonderful time having sex and next to it a very "tense" one saying "wtf have I done? it hurts!". Most of all, though, the "tears" that are constantly on their faces, are a little revolting. I love the moodlets this trait gives to the sim's partner but I wish my poor sim wouldn't suffer so much...

Ok, I don't know jack about Sensually Tight because I never use it, but I can answer the rest of your questions!

The grayed out option for the succubus-- you can't be any occult form, and you ALSO can't have Nisa's traits Black Widow, Pheromonal Flower, or Daughter of the Easter Hare.

The Doll Shop-- there's nothing written up for it here, so I made up a document rather than explain again every time someone asks:

Doll Shop Guide.txt

The Spank Bank allows you to buy cum, with a random selection of sims that it came from.  You can drink it, which gives you a Flirty buff I think, or you can get a Cummies Baster which will allow you to inseminate a partner-- and yes, it can result in a pregnancy, with the original donor as the father.  If you have a female you want to impregnate, you need to have a female partner for her-- or, it probably works with a dickless male such as Morgyn Embers-- that partner needs to have the baster and cum in their inventory, initiate sex, do a vaginal animation with strapon, then click the baster in their inventory.  If you have multiple cum samples, they'll keep injecting them, and it's a seperate chance for pregnancy for each unique donor.

As for piercings, I can tell you they're on the to-do list.  But God only knows when, Nisa's been busy for a very long time perfecting the succubi.  She has said that titty piercings are up next though.

Edit:  Oh, and Paolo Rocca.  My guess as to why he was so cheap, was that he requested something cheap like Teasing, you did just enough Teasing to add up to 30 minutes, and then did other stuff the rest of the time.  When you do the Offer Body interaction, they will request a specific category, and they will only pay you for that specific category, in units of 30 minutes.  After a successful session, clients have a chance of calling later and being added to your Client List.  There's settings for the chances of that happening, you can kick clients off of it, and you can lock it so no one new can be added.  When they call again later wanting to hook up, they will pay you for whatever you do with them-- no more specified categories.  I prefer to go out in public and Dress Up Slutty, and I lock the client list with no one on it.  This way I don't get pestered when I'm trying to do other things, and I work when I want.  Also the Dress Up Slutty option gives a different type of request- Foreplay package, Oral and Below, Vaginal and Below, Anal and Below.  When they ask me for Foreplay Package, I tell them to buzz off, it doesn't pay enough.  Anal Package, they will pay you for everything.  Vaginal, they will pay you for anything but anal, etc.  Foreplay Package is teasing, handjob, and footjob.

Edited by snowdog04

snowdog04, thank you so much for your very detailed answer and the whole info about the "doll" section. Maybe Nisa could consider adding your document about it in the mod description, so other people could benefit from it too.

I found how to remove the "tears overlays" from my "Sensually Tight" sim totally by accident, there are options about it on the cell phone (who could have thought!).  I realized (a little late, though) that giving a prostitute this trait along with the Pheromonal Flower was not that smart but she makes the gameplay very interesting and a little dramatic! She has the "Mind Broken" aspiration too and I'll have to see how to play with the Drugs mod. I had a stupid sim OD in another household because I, stupidly, set it to "autonomous use" and he ODed on MDMA. I was so scared when I heard the Grim Reaper music... I quit the game without save and I decided to wait until I read more thorougly about this mod's settings, lol!

Another thing that I find a little "confusing" about prostitutes is how to seperate the mod's gameplay from the actual sim 4 gameplay. What I mean is that there are times (usually when the game announces a festival happenning in San Myshuno) that spefic clients who are also her friends, would call her and ask her to attend the festival together or they would straight up call and ask her on a date, that's the "vanilla" sims 4 game behaviour or is this a hook-up call for the prostitute? I ignore these calls anyway because the storyline (in my head) for this girl is  that she is some sort of "captive" who can not leave the house. She lives with a male sim who was supposed to be mean to her (he has the "mean" and the "hot-headed" trait) and take all her money but sims 4 doesn't help my story. He is crazy about her and he autonomously treats her good, maybe I should have made him "evil" too. If only I knew about the "dolls" before I started this save...

So, the cage cc object is for the "dolls"? I downloaded it but I had no idea what to do with it, lol! Is there a way to play the "debt" scenario but the sim that the prostitute ows the money to, be a sim that also lives in the same household? Why would I want to "sell out" my sim for sex and have the money go to some nameless townie? Is there something I'm missing here? 

Ooohh, there is more piercing coming in the future? Titty piercing would also be nice to have for my sims (hopefully for both males and females). I love piercing and tatoos but I'm too scared of the pain to have them so my sims have to "pay" for that, lol!

Edited by simplayer156
3 hours ago, simplayer156 said:

I had a stupid sim OD in another household because I, stupidly, set it to "autonomous use" and he ODed on MDMA. I was so scared when I heard the Grim Reaper music... I quit the game without save and I decided to wait until I read more thorougly about this mod's settings, lol!

Another thing that I find a little "confusing" about prostitutes is how to seperate the mod's gameplay from the actual sim 4 gameplay. What I mean is that there are times (usually when the game announces a festival happenning in San Myshuno) that spefic clients who are also her friends, would call her and ask her to attend the festival together or they would straight up call and ask her on a date, that's the "vanilla" sims 4 game behaviour or is this a hook-up call for the prostitute?

Yes, MDMA is super dangerous.  I had a girl do that, and her little sister managed to save her life by pleading with the Grim Reaper!

Invitations to a festival, or to go on a date, are normal vanilla interactions.  If it's a prostitution call, they'll say something outright raunchy, and you get options to meet them somewhere, "Cum here instead," or "Get Lost."  The Get Lost choice kicks them off your Client list.

The cage you mention, probably something from Kritical?  It isn't directly related to anything from NWP, but BDSM items certainly fit the theme.  I have also used the Doll feature as a "memory modification spell" for spellcasters.  Any human just walk into the Realm of Magic and start learning magic?  I don't think so!  I figure, you have to have grown up around magic.  Mom and Dad do magic all the time, you can talk to the dog, you know magic is real.  A kid who grew up that way, CAN just start learning when they're a Teen.  But if they didn't grow up around all that, they're sure that magic ISN'T real, it's just stuff from storybooks, absolutely nothing will happen if they wave a wand and say a funny word.  So they have to get their memory erased if they want to learn magic.  Then once they've learned a lot, the spell can be allowed to lapse-- I allow the Pink to deplete all the way, and once they wake up after passing out I remove the House Slave trait entirely.  And then some storytelling where they sort out the memories that have all come back at once.

Edited by snowdog04

I have a question about daughter of the Easter hare.  My sim is a prostitute and had that trait, but stayed pregnant all the time so I removed it.  Even after removing the trait, she continues to lay eggs and get pregnant right after with more eggs.  I like the trait, but would prefer to use it on one that isn’t a prostitute.  Is there a way to stop the pregnancies after removing the trait?

4 hours ago, fireycore said:

Is there a way to disable or replace the Succubus sweat texture with the default WW one?

She has the texture permanently applied in unrestrained form.
 902772682_09-23-21_1-52-50PM.thumb.png.476ad6e481a1bd9da8e85fb07811cdc1.png

That's a bug.  I hope that isn't stuck to Everyday #1?  Because to fix it, you have to delete the outfit, exit CAS, and then you can go back and create it again.  Succubus sweat doesn't even look like that normally, only when it bugs.

2 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Yes, MDMA is super dangerous.  I had a girl do that, and her little sister managed to save her life by pleading with the Grim Reaper!

Invitations to a festival, or to go on a date, are normal vanilla interactions.  If it's a prostitution call, they'll say something outright raunchy, and you get options to meet them somewhere, "Cum here instead," or "Get Lost."  The Get Lost choice kicks them off your Client list.

The cage you mention, probably something from Kritical?  It isn't directly related to anything from NWP, but BDSM items certainly fit the theme.  I have also used the Doll feature as a "memory modification spell" for spellcasters.  Any human just walk into the Realm of Magic and start learning magic?  I don't think so!  I figure, you have to have grown up around magic.  Mom and Dad do magic all the time, you can talk to the dog, you know magic is real.  A kid who grew up that way, CAN just start learning when they're a Teen.  But if they didn't grow up around all that, they're sure that magic ISN'T real, it's just stuff from storybooks, absolutely nothing will happen if they wave a wand and say a funny word.  So they have to get their memory erased if they want to learn magic.  Then once they've learned a lot, the spell can be allowed to lapse-- I allow the Pink to deplete all the way, and once they wake up after passing out I remove the House Slave trait entirely.  And then some storytelling where they sort out the memories that have all come back at once.

Would you happen to know if the escort lot trait is bugged or has changed recently? I have it on my lot but it doesn't work. No one calls to come over. 

I'm stuck on the loading screen after clicking on the household I am currently playing.  Any ideas on what could be causing it?

Game Version: 1.80.69.1030 | OS: Windows 10.0.19042 | Created at: 2021-09-23 20:36:09.194365
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 117, in wrapped
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in finally_wrap
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 365, in c_api_client_connect
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1ga_(3853745856)\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 12, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1ga_(3853745856)\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 583, in _nisa_watchmen
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1ga_(3853745856)\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 12, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1ga_(3853745856)\NisaK\utilities\trackers\loading.py", line 56, in nisa_game_loaded
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1ga_(3853745856)\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 178, in _nisa_watchmen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v166a\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v166a\zone_spin.py", line 94, in _turbolib_on_late_zone_load
  File ".\UnlimitedJobsPlus\turbolib2lite\utils\injector.py\injector.py", line 25, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\UnlimitedJobsPlus\turbolib2lite\events\zone_spin.py\zone_spin.py", line 84, in _turbolib_on_late_zone_load
  File ".\LessIntrusiveConversations\less_intrusive_convs\__init__.py\__init__.py", line 32, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\LessIntrusiveConversations\less_intrusive_convs\__init__.py\__init__.py", line 51, in _stranger_conversations_on_late_zone_load
  File "src/control_any_sim/util/inject.py", line 10, in _inject
  File "src/control_any_sim/util/game_events.py", line 79, in tn_zone_do_zone_spin_up
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 573, in do_zone_spin_up
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling\masked\simulation\unclog\__init__.py", line 25, in _wrapped_function
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling\masked\simulation\unclog\__init__.py", line 53, in _gtu_on_sim_timeline_simulation
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 238, in simulate
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 554, in hard_stop
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 655, in _stop_element_tree
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\reset.py", line 73, in _hard_stop
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\game_object.py", line 1610, in on_reset_element_hard_stop
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 281, in reset
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 306, in trigger_reset
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 417, in _collect_dependencies
Cause: Unexpected exception while collecting reset dependencies for record:<, reason:ResetReason.RESET_EXPECTED, stage:_Stage.PENDING, being_processed:False, source:None,
cause:None