Okay, I'm weird and not a fan of tattoos, and tattoos just don't look right on Snow White (the wicked witch didn't give her an apple; the wicked witch sold her on the premium market to get simolians to buy dirt frogs for her cauldron. Another witch bought her)

I thought under "beauty" the Body Tattoos settings menu would stop the enslavement tatts. I think it once did... I had tatts shut off before she visited the farm.  What am I doing wrong, besides making sick versions of fairy tales?

body tattoos settings menu.jpg

2 hours ago, Cnalbel said:

thats weird I have the latest WP version, I'll try it again and delete the local thumbs file Also side note does it matter if I use a save from a different version I've been using WP for almost a year now
image.png.a729fed12e4566250d4778e5cbbd09c6.png

No expert but I'd say yes as the save will contain the old info.

4 hours ago, NephilimOokami said:

Mod not working(world does't open) I can create my sim, and when try to enter the word, tha game just go back to map selection.

GameVersion.txt 16 B · 1 download lastException.txt 348.83 kB · 1 download

Ok, you're not the first to report this issue, but you ARE the first to include an LE!

Update your game and see if that fixes it.  The 1.79 patch especially was very mod-breaky, so updated mods won't play nice with 1.78 and older.

2 hours ago, MrGrey said:

Okay, I'm weird and not a fan of tattoos, and tattoos just don't look right on Snow White (the wicked witch didn't give her an apple; the wicked witch sold her on the premium market to get simolians to buy dirt frogs for her cauldron. Another witch bought her)

I thought under "beauty" the Body Tattoos settings menu would stop the enslavement tatts. I think it once did... I had tatts shut off before she visited the farm.  What am I doing wrong, besides making sick versions of fairy tales?

body tattoos settings menu.jpg

Try "nisa.remove_tatts".  And next time... don't buy the tattoo!  That was an option they gave you when your second witch bought her.

50 minutes ago, snowdog04 said:

Try "nisa.remove_tatts".  And next time... don't buy the tattoo!  That was an option they gave you when your second witch bought her.

Thank you so much! "nisa.removetatts" works! I didn't realize i was buying the tattoo. Snow is pure again.

I got a problem. Take a look pls. What can I do? 

Ver LL.3.1ga with patch 3853745856 at Time: Mon Sep 27 01:38:02 2021 on Windows with WW v166a and Basemental hates you on 1.78.58.1030
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1ga_(3853745856)\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 83, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1ga_(3853745856)\NisaK\wickedmermaids\injection_library\vampires.py", line 26, in add_new_blood_flavors
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1ga_(3853745856)\NisaK\utilities\injection_library\tests_wrappers.py", line 29, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_tests.py", line 688, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 933, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_base.py", line 34, in __init__
TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments

Ver LL.3.1ga with patch 3853745856 at Time: Mon Sep 27 01:38:05 2021 on Windows with WW v166a and Basemental hates you on 1.78.58.1030
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1ga_(3853745856)\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 83, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1ga_(3853745856)\NisaK\wickedmermaids\tuning_injection.py", line 42, in mermaid_injections
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1ga_(3853745856)\NisaK\wickedmermaids\injection_library\fireplace.py", line 46, in add_fireplace_buffs
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1ga_(3853745856)\NisaK\utilities\injection_library\tests_wrappers.py", line 29, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_tests.py", line 688, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 933, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_base.py", line 34, in __init__
TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments

On 8/26/2021 at 1:26 AM, snowdog04 said:

To refill Pink, the slave has to have sex with their owner-- ie, any non-slave member of their household who is old enough.  Sex with anyone outside the household will drain Pink faster.  They can also order Stallion Juice from the Spank Bank, it's cheap and they can take it with them.  This is good for prostitute slaves, they won't have to keep running home to refill Pink.  It will take multiple servings to fill up, and it also acts like any other drink, so remember to let them take a bathroom break!

thnkx 

(sorry for late reply btw)

so i added certain sims to a list that are allowed to have sex with the doll, but for some reason the pink still drains super fast? 

For example, when i control the Sim that can edit the sex rules for the doll and add all the sim i want, it works fine I even get a notification that the sim can have sex with the people i choose, but then when she does have sex with any of the sim in said list, it still drains super fast.

Im i doing something wrong ;v; ?

Is there any I can make this stop baring my characters from sex when they register for prostitution? even when set to unregistered in eden they cant have normal sex anymore, I've tried everything, settings, reloading, reopening, the works.

I keep getting this

image.png.244fb877e5729866aaf1007f71dc0731.png

or this

image.png.30083a0546e278fafb6093e52f643cc0.png

Even if they aren't allowed to while signed up is there a way to quit? they did it voluntarily 

6 hours ago, GodSmack said:

Is there any I can make this stop baring my characters from sex when they register for prostitution? even when set to unregistered in eden they cant have normal sex anymore, I've tried everything, settings, reloading, reopening, the works.

I keep getting this

image.png.244fb877e5729866aaf1007f71dc0731.png

or this

image.png.30083a0546e278fafb6093e52f643cc0.png

Even if they aren't allowed to while signed up is there a way to quit? they did it voluntarily 

If one or both of them are prostitutes, they can't have sex with each other for free unless either they live in the same household, or have at least 80% Romance with each other.  

By unregistered, you must mean their phone.  This is just a temporary pause on getting calls for sex.  You can unregister as Rose or Lily, which will cost $15,000, or you can cheat with "nisa.unslut".

11 hours ago, datenshisekai said:

thnkx 

(sorry for late reply btw)

so i added certain sims to a list that are allowed to have sex with the doll, but for some reason the pink still drains super fast? 

For example, when i control the Sim that can edit the sex rules for the doll and add all the sim i want, it works fine I even get a notification that the sim can have sex with the people i choose, but then when she does have sex with any of the sim in said list, it still drains super fast.

Im i doing something wrong ;v; ?

Nope, that's how it works.  Even though they are having sex with those sims with your permission, they are still not part of the household, and will still drain Pink faster.  The only way to fill Pink is sex with a household member, or Stallion Juice.

8 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

If one or both of them are prostitutes, they can't have sex with each other for free unless either they live in the same household, or have at least 80% Romance with each other.  

By unregistered, you must mean their phone.  This is just a temporary pause on getting calls for sex.  You can unregister as Rose or Lily, which will cost $15,000, or you can cheat with "nisa.unslut".

thanks that explains it, I'm guessing there is no way to lower that 80% short of cracking this open somehow. 

well now that I know exactly how his works its not that big of an issue.

Is there a way to report a bug/issue with succubus ( I know she is in beta, I just want to tell so they can work on it)?

Its only a cloth bug when sometimes after she changes into her unrestrained form during sex, her clothes stay on and it assumes that dress as a nude form, which means everytime she has sex she stays in that dress? And I do temporary fix, but thats not gonna solve it. Is this forum where we report the bugs or is there another way and I just missed it?

6 hours ago, tiasshy said:

Is there a way to report a bug/issue with succubus ( I know she is in beta, I just want to tell so they can work on it)?

Its only a cloth bug when sometimes after she changes into her unrestrained form during sex, her clothes stay on and it assumes that dress as a nude form, which means everytime she has sex she stays in that dress? And I do temporary fix, but thats not gonna solve it. Is this forum where we report the bugs or is there another way and I just missed it?

This forum is the place to report bugs.

When you Reforge Self at the mirror, your Everyday #1 outfit is actually your nude outfit.  Anything your sim has on in that outfit, is considered to be attached and will not come off in any other outfit or when naked.

Or, did you already know that, and you're having clothing get stuck anyway?  Early on, I was seeing some stockings get stuck.  But now I couldn't say for sure if I did the Reforge Self correctly or not, it was a while ago and my first try at playing with a succubus.

Halp, plz. What can I do? 

Ver LL.3.1g at Time: Wed Sep 29 13:55:53 2021 on Windows with WW v166a and Basemental hates you on 1.79.93.1030
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1g\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 81, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1g\NisaK\utilities\trackers\loading.py", line 20, in run
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1g\NisaK\utilities\version_checker.py", line 110, in nisa_check_if_up_to_date
TypeError: can only join an iterable

Ver LL.3.1g at Time: Wed Sep 29 14:05:12 2021 on Windows with WW v166a and Basemental hates you on 1.79.93.1030
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1g\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 81, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1g\NisaK\wickedpervs\main_misc.py", line 67, in _nisa_create_sim_infos
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_spawner.py", line 601, in create_sim_infos
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_spawner.py", line 369, in _get_random_first_name
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\random.py", line 261, in choice
IndexError: Cannot choose from an empty sequence

On 9/28/2021 at 8:52 AM, snowdog04 said:

Nope, that's how it works.  Even though they are having sex with those sims with your permission, they are still not part of the household, and will still drain Pink faster.  The only way to fill Pink is sex with a household member, or Stallion Juice.

thnkx for clarifying!!!

5 hours ago, hell_no_el said:

Halp, plz. What can I do? 

Ver LL.3.1g at Time: Wed Sep 29 13:55:53 2021 on Windows with WW v166a and Basemental hates you on 1.79.93.1030
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1g\NisaK\utilities\trackers\loading.py", line 20, in run
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1g\NisaK\utilities\version_checker.py", line 110, in nisa_check_if_up_to_date
TypeError: can only join an iterable

Ver LL.3.1g at Time: Wed Sep 29 14:05:12 2021 on Windows with WW v166a and Basemental hates you on 1.79.93.1030
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1g\NisaK\wickedpervs\main_misc.py", line 67, in _nisa_create_sim_infos
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_spawner.py", line 601, in create_sim_infos
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_spawner.py", line 369, in _get_random_first_name
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\random.py", line 261, in choice
IndexError: Cannot choose from an empty sequence

You're a game patch behind, although I don't think that's the problem.  Update NWP though, the current update was released because of the error messages it was throwing.

10 hours ago, unique3 said:

I created Prostitutes and registered their debt to a sim from a different household…now I’m playing that sim and I’m. It collecting any money, does the debt only work if your playing the prostitutes.

I don't know if you actually get the money from that.  It was mainly created with playing the debtor in mind, not as a way to make money as the debt holder.  And also, when you're not playing a household, it pretty much doesn't do anything while you're away.

Hi.. I've just spent hours moving files one at a time in and out of the Mods folder to see if something was conflicting with the Nisa's Mod only to come up with no luck. When I used the Conflict Detector, it kept telling me that the .ts4script files were highlighted in pink and called "Incorrect files" I made a new character now and somehow she's fine with the Perversion command, but my two original characters that I made don't have the option. I just want to take out the tattoos that came with the pack :( (Ownership bands)

Edited by eiriisan
58 minutes ago, snowdog04 said:

I don't know if you actually get the money from that.  It was mainly created with playing the debtor in mind, not as a way to make money as the debt holder.  And also, when you're not playing a household, it pretty much doesn't do anything while you're away.

Oh okay, basically it’s better for your sim to be the prostitute. If I create NPC prostitutes, without the debt collector stuff, do they prostitute on community lots autonomously? 

On 9/25/2021 at 4:49 AM, carnation77 said:

Are you two playing on legacy?

NWP doesn't work with that version of the game, so if this is the case for you, than that's your problem.

If it's not the case, have you tried loading the game (after repairing it and deleting the localthumbcache.package) with only WW and NWP?

how do i know if i am on legacy or not?