6 hours ago, Scorpio said:

You might have another script mod conflicting with Nisa's WP.

Test with only Wicked + Animations & Nisa's WP installed.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder.

Don't make any new saves when testing with Mods removed just exit game.

If now working install one Mod back into game and test again.

When you get the error back you've found it.

Check for updates for the broken mod and if it has an update then test again with the newer version. 

Normally CC like Clothing, Makeup, Hairstyles, etc. don't cause errors so are safe to leave installed for testing.

Meaning those that change how the sims or game looks are OK but Mods that add new features or content like traits, buffs, careers, etc. usually cause the errors.

MC Command Center has better error reporting with creating an MC_lasteexception.html file that has more details.

Something to consider if you don't have it already. 

Will do what you suggested thank you so much for your help. ?

Hi, i have a really weird bug, i think is the most rare bug ive ever had in my sims, and i dont know why this could be happening.

The mods nisa´s wicked perversions needs to work, are WW and basemental drugs, so i have both installed, their lastest versions, however, whenever i install nisa´s mod, the game gets into a loop, when i try to get into my game and choose my house to play, i see the load screen and then, it send me again to world selection, and the loop goes on and on endlessly.

this only happens when i have installed WW and nisa´s and i know that cause i played "well" without these two installed.

i can play fine with only Wicked whims + basemental, and i can play "fine" with nisa´s + basemental, but not with WW+nisa´s.

any ideas why this is happening? how can i fix this?

game version: 1.77.131.1030

wicked whims: lastest
basemental drugs: lastest
nisa´s: lastest

I've come across a strange problem that I've discussed extensively in the WW tech support thread:

In a nutshell, I get a warning message only in a very specific set of circumstances:  when a save is triggered (either manually or though an autosave) while a dancer/prostitute is servicing a client.  (Weird, right?)  The error file is a WickedWhims exception, not a Nisa exception, but given that it is so closely connected to the prostitution aspect, I thought there was a good chance that the source might be WP.  Any thoughts?

Edited by merkle
8 minutes ago, CossGlie said:

Hi, i have a really weird bug, i think is the most rare bug ive ever had in my sims, and i dont know why this could be happening.

The mods nisa´s wicked perversions needs to work, are WW and basemental drugs, so i have both installed, their lastest versions, however, whenever i install nisa´s mod, the game gets into a loop, when i try to get into my game and choose my house to play, i see the load screen and then, it send me again to world selection, and the loop goes on and on endlessly.

this only happens when i have installed WW and nisa´s and i know that cause i played "well" without these two installed.

i can play fine with only Wicked whims + basemental, and i can play "fine" with nisa´s + basemental, but not with WW+nisa´s.

Update your game, 3 patches behind.  The 1.78 patch in particular broke a lot of mods, so anything that's been updated will probably not work with any version older than that.

On 10/18/2021 at 8:37 AM, PinkCheeksters said:

Okay so I know in order to turn your sim into a succubus, they can't already be a vampire, spellcaster, etc. but AFTER they become a succubus, is it safe to use cheats to turn them into a vampire? I'd really like to make a vampire-succubus hybrid but I don't know if it'll fuck my game up.

I guess no one knows? I've tried googling and can't find an answer.

10 hours ago, CossGlie said:

Need to update your game....it's 1.80.69.1030 now....if you have a legit copy that is.

Hi! I'm having a problem where when I go to play Sims 4, a message pops up telling me to update this mod.  I go to update it but the file from 9/4/21 keeps downloading instead of the updated version. Does anyone know where I can find the updated version?

7 hours ago, Angellkiss said:

So I have a question again, how do you remove a 0 debt from a sim? You see I messed up and didn't realize registering a debt made that sim owned instead of owning the sim i select in the menu lmao. So I'd like to remove it to fix it but I don't know how.

nisa.undebt

As you may have realized by now, a debt of 0 is actually an infinite debt!

2 hours ago, Radaz said:

Hi! I'm having a problem where when I go to play Sims 4, a message pops up telling me to update this mod.  I go to update it but the file from 9/4/21 keeps downloading instead of the updated version. Does anyone know where I can find the updated version?

Try again now, the site was acting strange and going down earlier today.

On 4/9/2020 at 7:20 PM, Caracan said:

Hi! My sim has a cup of cum in her inventory, and she used the cummie baster while in sex, but the cup wasnt consumed? How am I supposed to impregnate her from it haha

Did you ever get an answer to this question?? I am having the same issue, it seems that the Cummies Baster will work with some animations, but not all. I have a lesbian couple, and I can't get the Cummies Baster to work with any of the vaginal sex animations. 

Hi Nisa. I am playing with mermaids for the first time in years and I thought I would use this wonderful mod. Although I have been using this mod for years and know how to work the other features I don't know how it effects the mermaids. Seeing as I can only find the placeholder for the section describing the mermaids I was hoping I could get a little information on what I am supposed to be doing? I apologise if there is something glaringly obvious I am missing.

Edited by c16win
Spelling error
1 hour ago, Chlodwig said:

Is there a way to remove the debt from a sim?
some function to pay it off completly like a student loan?

It takes far to long to get rid of it by the daily pay back

my sim got alread tripple the amount of cash.

You could use nisa.undebt, and then cheat the household balance down by the same amount. 

Question regarding dolls.  It used to be that I could have dolls register as prostitutes but I don't see that option anymore.  I'm also getting a notification when I try to have my dolls sleep with someone who is not the owner that they are unable to due to the caged bird settings.  I checked those settings and the only one disabled was the romantic relationships, so I enabled it, but I'm still getting the notification.  I just downloaded the latest version of this mod and updated my game yesterday.

9 hours ago, dixshi said:

Can you turn someone into a prostitute without using console commands? Just asking since I try to avoid using console for anything when I play.

If you control them, you can register on the phone or computer.  But if you don't control them, then console commands is the only way to do it.

7 hours ago, TheDoc5 said:

Question regarding dolls.  It used to be that I could have dolls register as prostitutes but I don't see that option anymore.  I'm also getting a notification when I try to have my dolls sleep with someone who is not the owner that they are unable to due to the caged bird settings.  I checked those settings and the only one disabled was the romantic relationships, so I enabled it, but I'm still getting the notification.  I just downloaded the latest version of this mod and updated my game yesterday.

You're looking for the "Clarify Sex Rules" interaction.  If you change that to Prostitution, they'll automatically be registered as prostitutes.  If you change it to Everyone, it will stop blocking sex with non-household members.

16 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

If you control them, you can register on the phone or computer.  But if you don't control them, then console commands is the only way to do it.

Thanks for the answer, I guess I'll use the console commands then. I was looking at a guide to turn the WW strip club into kind of a brothel and didn't know if there had been any changes since then.

5 hours ago, dixshi said:

Thanks for the answer, I guess I'll use the console commands then. I was looking at a guide to turn the WW strip club into kind of a brothel and didn't know if there had been any changes since then.

If you want to turn a strip club into a brothel then give it the call center lot trait...you can also slutify some dancers so they work as prostitutes...

24 minutes ago, procian said:

If you want to turn a strip club into a brothel then give it the call center lot trait...you can also slutify some dancers so they work as prostitutes...

Yeah, that's why I was asking if there was any way to turn them into prostitutes without using commands, just because I try to avoid using the console at all costs.