13 minutes ago, jyotai said:

This didn't crash my game and I have no idea if it's important, but this happened when on one of the farmhouses in the upper right corner of the Hemsford XP:

That town and special sims have some strange things going on under the hood.

I've had some errors on some of those lots even without WP installed.

You should upload your MC-lastexception.html instead as it provides far more info to check.

Just use the white paperclip below or choose files to upload the entire file rather than copy/paste.

I'm trying to install this mod for the first time but I cant get it to work, the WW and BD work good without this mod; the game looks ok, I can use the CSA and there are the perks and objects, but when i try to play a household o use the build mode, the game go to the charger screen and then get me to the main menu, I tried with npc sims, and creating a new sim to try to place it, it get placed in the house but it doesn't let me play, the game doesnt crash, juts try to load and take me again to the menu

3 hours ago, agatha107 said:

I'm trying to install this mod for the first time but I cant get it to work, the WW and BD work good without this mod; the game looks ok, I can use the CSA and there are the perks and objects, but when i try to play a household o use the build mode, the game go to the charger screen and then get me to the main menu, I tried with npc sims, and creating a new sim to try to place it, it get placed in the house but it doesn't let me play, the game doesnt crash, juts try to load and take me again to the menu

Is your game up to date?  It could be a different mod that is causing your build mode to crash out.

9 hours ago, fvckmethenkillme said:

Can please someone help me to install? 

It installs the same as any other mod.  Unzip the download, then put the "NisasWickedPervs" folder in your mods folder.  There can't be any other folders in between mods and NisasWickedPervs, or the game can't find the script file.  And that's it.

Does anyone know if this mod interferes with Vampires Can Kill? I've get that mod set up to allow vampire sims "endless feeding" but no matter how many times I have my sim feed from another they never die and I was wondering if this mod might be the cause of it.

I literally fed from one sim at least 20 times in a row (as a test) using "Drink Deeply" and the other sim never died.

I'm 99% sure that it's the WW update that happened today, but I wanted to check to make sure I didn't do something stupid.  Any sex act gives me an error with this log:

Ver LL.3.1ga with patch 3853745856 at Time: Thu Oct 14 11:11:23 2021 on Windows with WW v166c and Basemental 7.13.142 on 1.80.69.1030
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1ga_(3853745856)\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 83, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1ga_(3853745856)\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\hybrids\sex_initiation.py", line 137, in nisa_start_sex_interaction
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1ga_(3853745856)\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\hybrids\sex_initiation.py", line 56, in turbo_start_sex_interaction
AttributeError: 'TurboLotService' object has no attribute 'get_id'

Ver LL.3.1ga with patch 3853745856 at Time: Thu Oct 14 11:11:23 2021 on Windows with WW v166c and Basemental 7.13.142 on 1.80.69.1030
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1ga_(3853745856)\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 83, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1ga_(3853745856)\NisaK\utilities\interactions\base_interactions.py", line 76, in store_result_for_outcome
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1ga_(3853745856)\NisaK\wickedpervs\custom_tuning\slutting_interactions.py", line 72, in on_interaction_end
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1ga_(3853745856)\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex\prostitution_sex_init.py", line 31, in nisa_start_slutting
TypeError: cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object

Hopefully It's an update issue, but if it's not please call me out and I'll fix it.

here the same: 

Ver LL.3.1ga with patch 3853745856 at Time: Thu Oct 14 17:39:03 2021 on Windows with WW v166c and Basemental 7.13.142 on 1.80.69.1030
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1ga_(3853745856)\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\hybrids\sex_initiation.py", line 137, in nisa_start_sex_interaction
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1ga_(3853745856)\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\hybrids\sex_initiation.py", line 56, in turbo_start_sex_interaction
AttributeError: 'TurboLotService' object has no attribute 'get_id'

1 hour ago, PinPin88 said:

here the same: 

1 hour ago, Veezy said:

I'm 99% sure that it's the WW update that happened today, but I wanted to check to make sure I didn't do something stupid.  Any sex act gives me an error with this log:

Hopefully It's an update issue, but if it's not please call me out and I'll fix it.

It's most likely the update. Happens all the time.

If you're ever in doubt and want to make sure, just remove Nisa's from your mods folder and see if the problem still happens.

8 hours ago, Rocket211 said:

Hi guys. Is there a way to play the prostitution system only without the occults?

Look in your phone for Lost Eden.. If you don't see lost Eden, them maybe you need to change 1 of your traits to one of the Wicked Perversions traits.  I don't know if you can do what you want, but it's not working like it did before this last update. I used to go into bars and night clubs and put on my slut fit. I would get a client and we would ether go to a bathroom or a small room I built onto the bar with a couch. Now they always just do it on the floor in front of everyone. I stopped playing that sim till it's fixed. Also You have to put up with calls at all hours day and night, sometimes slowing the speed down to play speed when your asleep. I would like to see more setting that let you opt out of client calls, and do you thing at clubs. The calls pull you to the clients home, and you then have a family to deal with at the same time a list of things to make the client happy. This takes longer and I had children walking in and gawking at us, also in both places I went to before I stopped going to calls, the wife had a baby crying for food or a change. So needless to say I gained parenting skills I had no planes to get.

14 hours ago, Nobodddy said:

Where did u get the thigh high fur legs in the succubus_occult_forms_images.png? I have been looking forever 

Inkedsuccubus_occult_forms_images.png.fc6c9dac8772dcf4b2658e869a23bafa_LI.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, it's from a modder named Pyxis (or smething like that) Try typing "Sims 4 Pyxis Satyr", you should find it quickly

@Z0mBieP00NaniI have both mods (Nisa's WP and Vampire can kill from Zero) but it works fine in my game. Feeding can kill anyone having low energy. If you prey is full on energy bar, you can't kill this sim

Can anyone explain to me how to set you outfit in unrestrained for the Succubus? She only has the 1st from the everyday for all but formal, and the only change there is some leggings. When she is in unrestrained, she showers or bathes with her outfit on, if I make her undress she does not.

I have tried the mirror to open cas, but there it shows the same outfits as the ones she uses in restrained mode.