2 hours ago, Pentasis said:

Just a thought; I love giving one of my sims the sensually tight trait. What would be a nice twist is if you could order e.g. Oxycodone (basemental drugs?) to negate the pain, but risk getting addicted. Would this be something you'd consider adding?

I think you can numb the pain with coke and you can get addicted to it of course.

When CNWW and CNWWKinky is installed, the Sims always refuse sex (unless you check always allow sex) after they accepted you.  There was also an LE, but I think that was in CNWW (and consequently WW) so shouldn't be this one's fault. But the LE DID happen WHILE I was doing the sex with a client after whoring, so... Who knows. I'll include the logs anyways,

ColonolNutty_4.3.5.142d_Exception.txt ColonolNutty_4.3.5.142d_Message.txt WickedWhims_4.3.5.142d_Exception.txt

Hey so iv'e been getting this last exceptions over and over again in-game. So far i have'nt noticed anything actually wrong but the constant notification is kinda annoying. Anyone know what it could be?

Ver LL.2.0d at Time: 07/28/19 22:44:47 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 40, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\wickedpervs\stripper\nudity.py", line 66, in _on_sim_outfit_change
AttributeError: type object 'OccultType' has no attribute 'MERMAID'

6 hours ago, Shalingas said:

Hey so iv'e been getting this last exceptions over and over again in-game. So far i have'nt noticed anything actually wrong but the constant notification is kinda annoying. Anyone know what it could be?

Ver LL.2.0d at Time: 07/28/19 22:44:47 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 40, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\wickedpervs\stripper\nudity.py", line 66, in _on_sim_outfit_change

Update your game

42 minutes ago, carnation77 said:

Do you really think that somebody who isn't able to read a LE will be able to do what you suggested?

They are going to mess something up, when all they need to do is update their game through origin...

The first thing I asked them was if they had the latest patch. ;) Secondly, the file I provided is already compiled (look at the extension). I merely explained WHAT I did (I'm not going to blindly provide a "fix" without explaining what I did). Anyways, like we both said, just update the game. ;)

To anybody else: make sure you have the latest version patch. I don't get the error on the latest patch, and I don't think anybody else will either.

Hi,

For some reason whenever I have any whoring event, it just ends after a few seconds. This happens on a few of the sims where I have it turned on. Not sure what is causing it, because I am not getting any error messages when it happens.

12 hours ago, bugmenot said:

P.S. I haven't tested the fixed script, because I have no need to. I don't get this error. But it should work fine

When I tried decompiling mods I found various "while True:"-loops with no exit whatsoever. Among other botched if-statements and probably other errors I just didn't notice. Didn't try with NWP, but I'd be surprised if it actually works as intended ?

Hello Nisa, I have a little problem. I have the latest file downloaded from loverslab and no other file is installed instead. But every time i try to play it and get out of the pause menu mc command center spams a message every second and i get that error message: 

Ver LL.2.0d at Time: 07/29/19 14:12:18 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 455, in load_json_file
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 296, in load
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 348, in loads
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 337, in decode
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 355, in raw_decode
json.decoder.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)

Ver LL.2.0d at Time: 07/29/19 14:12:20 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\trackers\create_sim.py", line 19, in run
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\cheats.py", line 320, in nisa_cheats_apply_body_details
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 87, in luumia_body_hair_enabled
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'luumia_body_hair_enabled'

On 7/25/2019 at 12:04 AM, NisaK said:
On 7/23/2019 at 8:56 PM, Zemacz said:

Hi Nisa,

When my male sim offers his body, I always get the notification from the client (top right) "But, I'm already waiting for JOHN to spread her pussy..." 

It's never for a male sim.

The phone notifications (left bottom) are correct. "...delicious dick..."

Thank you for this great mod !

Lol maybe they mean his butt pussy ;)

Seriously, I think I see what's going wrong here, this bit of code doesn't have gender detection because of the way it's coded, I'm going to need to recode how it works slightly.  Thank you for the bug report! 

Hi Nisa,

If it's too much work you could also change it into a unisex comment. Something like : "But, I'm already waiting for a hot and horny smash with  JOHN / LISA..."  :)

5 hours ago, nugerumon said:

When I tried decompiling mods I found various "while True:"-loops with no exit whatsoever. Among other botched if-statements and probably other errors I just didn't notice. Didn't try with NWP, but I'd be surprised if it actually works as intended ?

That is true. ;) Although one time I lost my source code to a project, and the only option I had was decompiling. It was a pain to fix, but I did get most of the source code still. The if statements are known to be a pain point in decompiling, because for some reason it's hard to tell the exact sequence from the bytecode. At that point, I'd say to anybody, don't use the package, I think there are some subtle bugs in the code haha. Thanks for the word of caution, I added a warning to it.

On 7/27/2019 at 7:13 AM, 2dk2c.2 said:

Totally christmas-in-July wishlist:

Please shorten the tam explorer for cum.

Maybe just say "cum" and forget the damn menu.

Gosh, once you get desperate you don't CARE who the hell donates it, plus my sim is so nervous she forgets why the hell she went to the computer in the first place.

It's a a game, a diabolical freaking game, that the sims all have to yell at her, father winter shows up, papa frost, ANYTHING to keep her from her damned cum-fix.

I tell ya, it's enough to make a person try "gross sperm" but that does nothing.

NOthing!!

Sorry, was I yelling?

Lol, so have a easier way to get cum?  I'm actually planning on adding a way to get random people's cum for a bit cheaper.  Mystery cum.  

On 7/27/2019 at 9:11 AM, nightshad said:

hmmm i had an idea for the flower thing : o maybe after so much sexing (LOL) they grow fairy wings for as long as their under the pedal buff????? the buff could make them incredibly horny? making them more likly to accept sex from none partners?

It's a good suggestion thank you.  The next pack coming out from EA is the 'realm of magic' pack.  I'm really really really really really really....

really really really really hoping we get fairies ?

On 7/27/2019 at 12:43 PM, ARARINA said:

turn on the game.
Error is displayed (

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1.72 kB · 15 downloads

On 7/28/2019 at 4:52 AM, usotsukihime said:

I have a last exception picked up by Nisas Perversions

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 3.87 kB · 2 downloads

Thank you for the LE Ararina, et al!

This is happening because your sims 4 game is out of date.  I check game code changes on every update, and this code was added to the game for the pre-IL update which everyone received.  You don't need IL to fix this bug, just update to the latest version of the game.  If you have already tried to update and it's still happening then it's possible your game isn't updating correctly.  Try backing up your mods folder.  Uninstalling the game, restarting your computer, and then re-installing the game.

On 7/27/2019 at 1:09 PM, fwayne22 said:

Hey Nisa,

Fantastic mod!  It's so different and uncompromising in its transformation of the Sims world.  I'm curious about some of the lore and background you've thought up around these creations.

Like the Ex-Ta-See Nail Polish is it a product made by the group that's brainwashing sims into dolls or is it from a rival group?  What does it mean to be "Holo-ated"?  Do you envision that the sim that applies it has been kidnapped after passing out from its application and that's where the barcode comes from or is that a side effect from the nail polish?

Thanks for all your work and engagement with the community.

Lol, I'm glad you are enjoying the nailpolish.  It's actually one of my favorite (and earliest) features of my mod.  I haven't expanded on it much since it's creation but I'm itching to find the time to go back and work on it more.  My headcannon is that the ruling class of the sims world is mega mega mega corrupt.  It's a product marketed towards normal sims which transforms them into more or less, sex dolls.  And you guessed it, the passing out and getting a barcode is from them sneakily applying it to keep track of the subject.

I've learned a ton about sims modding since I made that feature, I hope i can go back soon and overhaul it! 

Oh, Holo-ated is just my goofy way of incorporating holo into a buff.  There's a faction of people that are into nail polish who love holo.  I'm sorta in that camp, lol. 

On 7/27/2019 at 3:41 PM, damfknreaper said:

I keep getting this everytime I play and when is this going to update keeps messing up since the new update

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 52.3 kB · 6 downloads

Hey!  Thank you for the LE!  This is a uncommon bug that seems to pop up a bit more around update time with my mod's (but NOT your game's) save data.  Simply go into your The Sims 4/saves folder and back up the WickedPereversionsMod folder before deleting it.  This will reset my mod's settings to default (which you can then setup how you wish again, but it should clear the error.  If by chance it doesn't, which is even more rare.  Then try deleting your sims 4 cache, delete the folder again, and then start a new save.  Verify no LE, save the new save.  Then load your old save.  But this second method is very very very rarely ever needed.  Try the first method, it works 99 percent of the time for this bug!

On 7/27/2019 at 6:10 PM, Nasayah said:

Thanks NisaK! It worked! Now I'm a happy Simmer again!

I'm glad to hear, let me know if you come across anymore issues!

On 7/28/2019 at 8:53 AM, Pentasis said:

Just a thought; I love giving one of my sims the sensually tight trait. What would be a nice twist is if you could order e.g. Oxycodone (basemental drugs?) to negate the pain, but risk getting addicted. Would this be something you'd consider adding?

Already have (although it could use a slight update).  Use the coco condoms ;) When they get high, they will still get damaged but won't feel it.  

On 7/28/2019 at 5:05 PM, Shalingas said:

19 hours ago, carnation77 said:

Update your game

☝️

12 hours ago, ChesireDevil said:

Hello Nisa, I have a little problem. I have the latest file downloaded from loverslab and no other file is installed instead. But every time i try to play it and get out of the pause menu mc command center spams a message every second and i get that error message: 

Ver LL.2.0d at Time: 07/29/19 14:12:18 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 455, in load_json_file
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 296, in load
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 348, in loads
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 337, in decode
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 355, in raw_decode
json.decoder.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)

Ver LL.2.0d at Time: 07/29/19 14:12:20 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\trackers\create_sim.py", line 19, in run
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\cheats.py", line 320, in nisa_cheats_apply_body_details
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 87, in luumia_body_hair_enabled
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'luumia_body_hair_enabled'

Hey!  Thank you for the LE!  This is a uncommon bug that seems to pop up a bit more around update time with my mod's (but NOT your game's) save data.  Simply go into your The Sims 4/saves folder and back up the WickedPereversionsMod folder before deleting it.  This will reset my mod's settings to default (which you can then setup how you wish again, but it should clear the error.  If by chance it doesn't, which is even more rare.  Then try deleting your sims 4 cache, delete the folder again, and then start a new save.  Verify no LE, save the new save.  Then load your old save.  But this second method is very very very rarely ever needed.  Try the first method, it works 99 percent of the time for this bug!

11 hours ago, Zemacz said:

Hi Nisa,

If it's too much work you could also change it into a unisex comment. Something like : "But, I'm already waiting for a hot and horny smash with  JOHN / LISA..."  :)

Lol that would have probably have been the better way to go about it, but I already reworked the code for gender recognition!  Thank you anyways for the suggestion! ?

Thanks for this amazing mod, I'm having so much fun with it.

I am having bit of technical hiccups though, so any insight into the matter would be appreciated.

1. In my current save, I started with one male adult vampire sim. Later I ordered a doll via internet who happened to be a teen. In the beginning, both sims acknowledged each other as household member in their relations tab. But after having babies together, the father does not recognize the mother in the relation tab under any category while the mother does under household and love interest. So if I wanted to plan any household events, I have to do it via the mother because the father does not have option to invite the mother. They are engaged, but not wedded (turns out teens can't participate in wedding ceremony). Their household relationship is registered as roommates, they have two daughters together. How do I make the "owner" sim  acknowledge "slave" sim in their relations?

2. At some point, the mother was turned into a vampire, but afterward, the needs tab does not show "fun" meter. is there way to fix this?

13 hours ago, Zemacz said:

Hi Nisa,

That would work better with characters with more unusual anatomy as well, be they intersex or trans.

Okay, I have to be doing something wrong!

None of the prostitution options are coming up at all. I downloaded all three of the required mods but when I order the nail polish (not sure if you need it to be a flower) it doesn't get delivered. I dont have any options to select any of her put outs and I dont get any calls or have any options to solicit clients.

Did I miss a step?

Hey!

I got my Toy Boy and made him a Sex Addict. Now I want to marry him and "cure" him of the addiction. I have tried the traits.remove trait cheat, but it isn't working. I can remove almost any other trait, but not this one. Does anyone know the right cheat for this or any other way to get rid of it?

14 hours ago, NisaK said:

Already have (although it could use a slight update).  Use the coco condoms ;) When they get high, they will still get damaged but won't feel it.  

☝️

Lol that would have probably have been the better way to go about it, but I already reworked the code for gender recognition!  Thank you anyways for the suggestion! ?

Many thanks?

23 hours ago, NisaK said:

Lol, so have a easier way to get cum?  I'm actually planning on adding a way to get random people's cum for a bit cheaper.  Mystery cum.  

It's a good suggestion thank you.  The next pack coming out from EA is the 'realm of magic' pack.  I'm really really really really really really....

really really really really hoping we get fairies ?

Thank you for the LE Ararina, et al!

This is happening because your sims 4 game is out of date.  I check game code changes on every update, and this code was added to the game for the pre-IL update which everyone received.  You don't need IL to fix this bug, just update to the latest version of the game.  If you have already tried to update and it's still happening then it's possible your game isn't updating correctly.  Try backing up your mods folder.  Uninstalling the game, restarting your computer, and then re-installing the game.

Lol, I'm glad you are enjoying the nailpolish.  It's actually one of my favorite (and earliest) features of my mod.  I haven't expanded on it much since it's creation but I'm itching to find the time to go back and work on it more.  My headcannon is that the ruling class of the sims world is mega mega mega corrupt.  It's a product marketed towards normal sims which transforms them into more or less, sex dolls.  And you guessed it, the passing out and getting a barcode is from them sneakily applying it to keep track of the subject.

I've learned a ton about sims modding since I made that feature, I hope i can go back soon and overhaul it! 

Oh, Holo-ated is just my goofy way of incorporating holo into a buff.  There's a faction of people that are into nail polish who love holo.  I'm sorta in that camp, lol. 

I'm glad to hear, let me know if you come across anymore issues!

It's a trigger, right? Player tells sim to paint, sit or whatever, no problem.

Sometimes they can even successfully order and "drink".

But then an endless stream of nobodies from nowhere insist on sex.

Not being technically minded, I cannot be more specific than that, except it's a thing, un-drunk cups all over the place, and her drinking (or trying to)

"with desperation".

If she could grab gulps in between sessions, fine, but the mod(s) freeze her to inaction, grinning and looking around but not actually drinking, 

until some asshole arrives from 3 kilometers away to berate her and have their way,

she's less than a urinal.

But if I cancel or start deleting sims and ordering them to leave (her alone)

it causes errors.

I believe, (and believe me when I say that I do not know)

that the tam explorer options are very low priority and can be overridden by absolutely anything.

She should give higher priority to her own needs, but that's just her mom (me) talking.

Plus I need to give less attention to design and aesthetics and just put a damn PC everywhere, and I haven't tried the tam explorer on a phone, but I will try it now.

O, the menu (from memory)

Click computer

click "other options"

click "Tam Explorer"

Click "order sperm"

click Face 

sex or assault, so repeat the clicks

she forgot what you wanted,

repeat the clicks

She dropped the cup while being talked to, 

more clicks (in a set of five, as I recall)

so 

clicks and she might eventually get what she wants (after doing some time-consuming clicks of her own).

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm looking for the "caligula" section where people write their most chocolatey fantasies while drooling on the keyboard (and a year from now they'll be saying (OMFG, I wrote that?)

It's prolly here, I just don't see it.

Woman-on-woman sex usually requires you give one of them a penis (in this loverslab set of mods)

But what if there were Candy?

Candy bars you could insert where the sun don't shine (front or back) 

and hand them to your hungry slavering sub to eat?

Or if you wanted to just be gross and exhibitionistic, you could pee on them, but that doesn't sound as fun.

I've registered 2 girls in my house as lilies and I just registered the 3rd. But she receives no calls and when I try to 'offer body', the option is greyed out and says "blocked by current situation'. The others girls get calls all the time, so I'm sure the mod itself is working fine. Any ideas why this is happening?