On 8/1/2019 at 4:47 PM, NisaK said:

Have you tried MDMA Pink?  Which pills are you trying?

yes i tried all the pills in the MDMA bottle. ALSO its happening with multiple sims male and female with the aspiration. The game is updated so is ww and wicked perversions. All the other tasks are complete, its just the one im having trouble with. 

Annotation 2019-08-03 141742.png

11 hours ago, carnation77 said:

Update your game.

Update WP.

You need a newer version of the game...

Oh, thank you but i can't update the game, i'm not using a legit copy of the sims 4 (already buyed it on my ps4 with some extensions, can't afford to muli-buy the same game..)

is there an older version of this mod available? 

11 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

If the Pink runs out, they haven't "escaped" or anything, their owner just hasn't been maintaining the Pink motive properly, and their conditioning has come undone.  They're able to mostly do what they want, but there's an option for the master to send them for refresher training (5,000 simoleans, in the Tam Explorer.)  The only actual escape opportunity is during The Farm text adventure, but if they do escape they just end up at home again.

I've had a couple games where I had a lonely, wealthy old man buy a slave girl.  Naturally he eventually kicks the bucket, she has no way of restoring Pink, and after she wakes up, she's free and owns the house and bank balance too.

I should say, she's "free-ish."  She's still technically a slave, even with no master.  Any teen or older she lives with in the future is considered her master, and could send her for retraining.  If you want to get rid of the "House Slave" trait, just make her the active sim and use the console command "nisa.unslave".

Thank you, I might just use that command. Though I had hoped I my sim could get unslaved differently, since he was unable to have any lovers or even sleep with someone

2 hours ago, whatshisname said:

Thank you, I might just use that command. Though I had hoped I my sim could get unslaved differently, since he was unable to have any lovers or even sleep with someone

Yes, I haven't done much with my freed slave game since the Romance rules were added.  I did play around with it briefly, and she couldn't seem to build any Romance.  Her master was long gone before the rules were introduced, but apparently the default setting applies anyway- even though she's free to fuck anyone she wants, and she has done so lots of times.  When I get back to playing with her, I'll probably have to use nisa.unslave.

9 hours ago, Junitoo said:

yes its happening with multiple sims male and female with the aspiration. 

We've been seeing trouble with aspirations tallying number of times having sex too.  Do you have MCCC?  If so, you could make sure you've actually done what's required, then use MCCC to cheat complete the objective.

If you don't have MCCC, you should get it, it's awesome.

I've got a couple of girls putting their slave boy through Mind Broken.  When he gets to the last step, they're definitely cheating that-- neither one of them is going to marry him, he's pathetic!

with ww patreon version 145 released today, I am receiving this LE while using your mod.

"Script Mod Import Error (wickedwhims.sex.reactions.sex.triggers)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'wickedwhims.sex.reactions.sex.triggers' module.

A broken or outdated modification is attempting to import the 'wickedwhims.sex.reactions.sex.triggers' module and fails. The mod is too new, the game is too old, or the required mod is missing.

You need to locate the TS4SCRIPT file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that could be causing this issue and remove it.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

In some cases, a mod is required to be installed alongside a different mod. Make sure you have all of the required mods."

I will attach the LE. I only get this LE with you mod in my game. It does not happen otherwise.

lastException.txt

17 minutes ago, luvingarms said:

um i don't know if its true but i heard that nisa's mod is having trouble finding wickedwhims is it true? because i'm also getting LEs from it

the same one i posted under your post?  I believe turbo changed a resource code for the current patreon WW released today. it may have to do with the sexual orientation tags on animations now? and the new sort of joining sex feature. :shrug: i know it's not WW as turbo said it wasn't and i do not get it with the mod removed. I don't even get an LE notification about it either, so posting it here to hopefully get an answer or a fix.

7 hours ago, Archipau said:

Oh, thank you but i can't update the game, i'm not using a legit copy of the sims 4 (already buyed it on my ps4 with some extensions, can't afford to muli-buy the same game..)

is there an older version of this mod available? 

NO. Cracked versions aren't supported here. Bye.

6 hours ago, YourFalseHope said:

the same one i posted under your post?  I believe turbo changed a resource code for the current patreon WW released today. it may have to do with the sexual orientation tags on animations now? and the new sort of joining sex feature. :shrug: i know it's not WW as turbo said it wasn't and i do not get it with the mod removed. I don't even get an LE notification about it either, so posting it here to hopefully get an answer or a fix.

oh

On 6/11/2019 at 3:56 PM, snowdog04 said:

Wondering about your tattoos.  What is special about them, that even CAS full edit mode won't remove them?  I had a sim complete the Mind Broken aspiration.  I didn't care for the red restraints, but the lower belly tattoo was fine.  The only thing that would remove the restraints was the TAM option, which also made the belly tattoo disappear.  I tried putting that back on in CAS, but it doesn't appear there, only the barcode one.

I just wanted to second this comment because I finally completed the Mind Broken aspiration... I love the pelvic tattoo as a Badge of Honor, but I had to remove the layer because of those bright red ribbons.

I'd prefer it if they were on separate layers so that we could keep the pelvic tattoo. Alternatively the ribbons could be replaced by something that actually looks like bondage restraints in a neutral black leather... Either way the ribbons should go, because they look flimsy rather than functional, and unless you're prepared to build a whole wardrobe around red they'll spoil most outfits too (in my case 13 of the sim's 19 outfits suddenly looked ridiculous).

10 hours ago, aicare said:

Some updates ago events ended suddenly, so my dolls could not serve clients. Then after some update it was fixed. Now its broken again. I have both the game and all my mods updated yet still have this bug. Any ideas?

WW has a new update, so we have to wait for Nisa to catch up.  Based on how long it usually takes her, it should be very soon.

On 8/1/2019 at 7:57 PM, mayagirl04 said:

Hey!! I absolutely WORSHIP this mod? and have been using it for a whiiiiiile... but i was wondering about two things!

1) do you have an idea of when an update will be released? im in love w some of the new features youve been working on!!

2) i cannot figure out for the life of me how to use the cummies baster! please help??

anywho, much love!

Glad you are enjoying it!  A new version just released with my first changes to the Mermaid Occult State. 

Cummies baster can be a bit confusing.  You need two.... well three things.  The Baster, a cup o cum (this can come from your sim or another via the spank bank or some other means (you can also harvest it with milky way condoms), and to be in a sex position with  the baster user having a dick or a strapon.  Once all these conditions are satisfied you can then equip the baste in 1 of two ways.  One is an 'auto' pump which will pump cups o cum into the other sim about every 10ish sim minutes until there are no more cups to pump.  The second is manual which will rely on you to click on the sim and manually hit the pump interaction. 

I hope this helps to clear some things up for you! 

On 8/2/2019 at 11:07 AM, Archipau said:

Hi. When i lauch the sims 4 with this mod activate, a pop up appears telling me that an errors occurs with the nisak mod. Can i have some assitance please? I don't understand what the .txt is saying :( And sorry for my bad english 

https://www.noelshack.com/2019-31-5-1564762010-screenshot-10.png

Thank you !

You should find my custom Last Exception file in your The Sims 4 folder, find it and send it to me please.  Thank you!

On 8/2/2019 at 11:53 AM, firehousexxx said:

Here's the exception, can someone help me please?

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 36.6 kB · 7 downloads

Thank you for the LE!  If you update my mod then this issue should be fixed!

On 8/2/2019 at 2:13 PM, snowdog04 said:

A while back someone brought up some milking machine devices someone had created.  Now I'm trying to find them, but LL's search function sucks, and google hasn't given me any relevant hits.  Anyone got that link?

Hey, I think you are referring to Hyperdriver's dick milking mod: 

On 8/2/2019 at 2:24 PM, Thysavage said:

I Think i need to use a older version of this mod can you help

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1.71 kB · 5 downloads

Yes, please update your game.  

On 8/2/2019 at 6:10 PM, whatshisname said:

Hey, 

first off, I really like this mod.

However, I am missing a guide or sonething concerning the slaves. I love the doll house, but I tried to make an "escaped slave" but even as he ran out of pink, he was still a slave. Is it possible to regain freedom?

Also, I have some suggestions in same topic, if a slave "escapes" maybe they are at risk of captur by bounty hunters working for the farm, whom the slave can pay off, one way or the other

Excellent suggestion!  Development on these guys has been a tad slow as of late.  There is no escaping however when a sim loses pink they don't pay attention to all the rules laid out by their owners.  You can use the nisa.unslave console command to free them for RP purposes if you want.  

The bounty hunters coming after sims reminds me so much of the bounty hunters in the prison overhaul (POP) mod for skyrim.  It was fun!  Need to work on these guys some more.

On 8/2/2019 at 8:17 PM, ScarletHaze said:

Thanks for the help Nisa! I did not know that about script files, and subfolders. ^_^/

No worries, let me know if you need anymore help!

On 8/3/2019 at 2:05 PM, snowdog04 said:

We've been seeing trouble with aspirations tallying number of times having sex too.  Do you have MCCC?  If so, you could make sure you've actually done what's required, then use MCCC to cheat complete the objective.

If you don't have MCCC, you should get it, it's awesome.

I've got a couple of girls putting their slave boy through Mind Broken.  When he gets to the last step, they're definitely cheating that-- neither one of them is going to marry him, he's pathetic!

On 8/3/2019 at 4:47 AM, Junitoo said:

yes i tried all the pills in the MDMA bottle. ALSO its happening with multiple sims male and female with the aspiration. The game is updated so is ww and wicked perversions. All the other tasks are complete, its just the one im having trouble with. 

Hey guys, thank you for the reports.  I dug deeper into this. They are both still working for me.  For the sex aspiration goal it needs to be oral, anal, or vaginal with the aspiration haver being the one penetrated for it to count, I just tested MDMA too and it's still working for me.  Maybe your Basemental drugs isn't up to date?  Or you have some old version of my mod installed in your mod folder.  You only need my one ts4script and one package file for my mod.  Search your The Sims 4/mods folder for everything with 'nisa' in it to be sure there isn't some old file hiding somewhere screwing things up  (back in the day the aspiration used to be it's own package.  Not anymore.)

12 hours ago, TheCaptn said:

I just wanted to second this comment because I finally completed the Mind Broken aspiration... I love the pelvic tattoo as a Badge of Honor, but I had to remove the layer because of those bright red ribbons.

I'd prefer it if they were on separate layers so that we could keep the pelvic tattoo. Alternatively the ribbons could be replaced by something that actually looks like bondage restraints in a neutral black leather... Either way the ribbons should go, because they look flimsy rather than functional, and unless you're prepared to build a whole wardrobe around red they'll spoil most outfits too (in my case 13 of the sim's 19 outfits suddenly looked ridiculous).

I'm learning how to mesh for those shackels ;) 

It's on my list.

I continue to get a notification that there is a last exception:

Ver LL.2.1 at Time: 08/04/19 19:23:32 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\sex_reaction_overrides.py", line 145, in _nisa_horrified_rxn
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\sex_reaction_overrides.py", line 130, in house_slave_blocked
NameError: name 'has_sim_trait' is not defined

Ver LL.2.1 at Time: 08/04/19 19:23:34 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\sex_reaction_overrides.py", line 154, in _nisa_angry_rxn
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\sex_reaction_overrides.py", line 130, in house_slave_blocked

Ver LL.2.1 at Time: 08/04/19 19:23:34 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\sex_reaction_overrides.py", line 163, in _nisa_sad_rxn

File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\sex_reaction_overrides.py", line 145, in _nisa_horrified_rxn

File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\sex_reaction_overrides.py", line 154, in _nisa_angry_rxn

File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\sex_reaction_overrides.py", line 163, in _nisa_sad_rxn

Ver LL.2.1 at Time: 08/04/19 19:23:35 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100

Ver LL.2.1 at Time: 08/04/19 19:23:35 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100

also my sim isnt getting paid when she is done servicing a client.

Hi I got this issue that popped up

Ver LL.2.1 at Time: 08/04/19 21:39:50 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100

Ver LL.2.1 at Time: 08/04/19 21:39:51 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100

Ver LL.2.1 at Time: 08/04/19 21:39:51 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100

Ver LL.2.1 at Time: 08/04/19 21:39:52 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100

Ver LL.2.1 at Time: 08/04/19 21:39:52 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100

Ver LL.2.1 at Time: 08/04/19 21:40:02 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100

Ver LL.2.1 at Time: 08/04/19 21:40:02 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100

Ver LL.2.1 at Time: 08/04/19 21:40:04 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100

Ver LL.2.1 at Time: 08/04/19 21:40:04 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100

Ver LL.2.1 at Time: 08/04/19 21:40:05 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100

Ver LL.2.1 at Time: 08/04/19 21:40:05 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100

Ver LL.2.1 at Time: 08/04/19 21:40:10 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100

Ver LL.2.1 at Time: 08/04/19 21:40:10 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100

im not sure what it is...  but the orange pop up stayed up and told me to send it to you... sorry im not very computer savvy...  I just installed today... and I accidentally did save... after this happened... hate my lifeeee!! thanks for any help you can give.. luckily I just started playing so nothing major to lose if I do need to reinstall..

4 hours ago, NisaK said:

Hey, I think you are referring to Hyperdriver's dick milking mod:

Yup, that was it.  Finally did find it though!  I have a couple girls training to hunt vampires, most of them will get fed to the cowplant, but the one reasonably attractive one (Caleb Vatore) is in for some... special treatment.

i see custom gender sims still cant lose their virginity... my intersex sim now has a vagina [noir's male vagina] and still he cannot lose his virginity. he has a period as well so the fact he can't seems... wrong? I really hope you plan to allow custom gender's the lose of their virginity again. I know you said it wasn't a high priority, but it really does add to storytelling for him to lose his virginity and i miss that aspect a lot.