1 hour ago, Wynter1975 said:

I've done this aspiration, what I've done is stop my sim listening to it, and start listening again it seems to work that way for the other in game stereos. It's a pain, but it works.

I tried that and it didn't work, it only worked on the two i pictured (first time listening to them, every time) :( 

13 hours ago, EmmaFrostDimonds said:

Remove wickedJobs, the mod has been dead for ages.

You have several outdated tunable errors in your LE. It could be the dead mod or AEP, so try updating AEP first. 
Otherwise you can use this little program by Scumbumbo and look for the IDs:

Update or remove the packages matching these IDs.

PS: the program works only on Windows

On 7/13/2019 at 9:13 PM, fred200 said:

You have to add a different household to your game. Members from that household can buy slaves from your first household - and vice versa.

thanks, yes that was the problem. but with the SimNationalBank-Mod it would be also great, if you could do this with sims of your own household.

10 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

You are correct.

Just checked this in game and tested a few stereo's.

It does work with these two (first two pics) but does not work with most other base game & most of DLC stereo's. (i say most because i did not test all). 

@NisaK  Can you please look into this.

see pictures below, the last one shows one of the DLC stereo's it doesn't work on. =

Screenshot (45).png

Screenshot (46).png

Screenshot (42).png

Screenshot (47).png

Thank you for that help! I'd been yrying to figure this out for days lol

Is there a way to get the sex aspects of this without the drug aspects? I love the prostitution system, aspirations, ability to lay eggs, etc., and am looking forward to the Succubus thing, but I'm just not very interested in the drugs and they seem to be as much of a feature of this as the sex. Are there options to scale back the reliance on them? (I know Basemental Drugs needs to be installed and I'm fine with that, I'd just like a personal experience that doesn't involve them heavily. Sex is my Sim's drug of choice ;))

12 hours ago, carnation77 said:

Remove wickedJobs, the mod has been dead for ages.

You have several outdated tunable errors in your LE. It could be the dead mod or AEP, so try updating AEP first. 
Otherwise you can use this little program by Scumbumbo and look for the IDs:

Update or remove the packages matching these IDs.

PS: the program works only on Windows

Thank you!!!!! SO MUCH!!! Ill do that

Missy Peach (Her stage name) is a totally hot adult having two sim wives living in sin in Sulani.

It took mondo-ly huge cheats to get them to finally accept each other as wife and wife and wife.

Some sadistic buttmunch kept the game from accepting the proposals, so I just Made them married (which

broke the quest, they're supposed to be engaged first)

Geez, all I wanted was those cute red-bands.

O, and Peaches-Peach and Plum-Peach are still on-call as sluts, being whisked away to service someone before they can actually be romantic or have much fun.

They don't seem to mind, but in this game strangers (mean ones) rate higher than wives.

In a perfect world, Missy Peach would have proposed to them, disciplined them (just to show who's the hottie-boss) and pimped them out.

I prolly should'a mentioned why I typed all that:

Can't they be slaves to some designated-mistress? Marriage is hard. They took drugs for you, they became slut-lowlifes for you, they even married.

(wait, back up) 

So the reward should be, they're no longer sluts (because they are millionaire wives living the dream) unless they want to be, or the designated pimp-wife (Missy) asks.

I think I saw this on "columbo...."

------

So I'm error free, Whee! 

Missy Peach has her whores, (wait, I mighta messed up coming here, one of them was still in school?)

I'm sorry, I just got so excited.

O well.

By the way, after Missy obtained three wives, she took to wearing this nuvo-roman gladiator helmet.

I have no idea where it is from.

MISSY_PEACH.thumb.jpg.faca36a7bf379cedb28c48c498c3d78a.jpg

Hi Nisa,

I have this rather strange issue i have been trying to figure out, ever since island living came out the nisa.wildguy command no longer works (it doesnt even show a working log in the console), nisa.bodyhair still functions as it should, (or would if i hadn't upgraded it to 5+), it still shows it is running the command and trying to apply to all, done and done.

I just noticed that using the shift click option on a female sim while the console is open gives an error:

Error: Element <fn: NisaRandoWildGuy._run_interaction_gen@37) returned a generator <generator object SuperInteraction._run_interaction_gen at 0x00007FF4D6FCB0D0>.

i can apply wild guy's body details in cas ok, and they work in game.

I have

Game Version: 1.52.100.1020-1.200.000.397

McCmdCenter: 6.3.2

WickedWhims: 4.3.5.142d

wild guy Female Body Details: LL 06.02.19 (with his recommended body meshes installed)

NisaWickedPerversionsv: LL 2.0d

HELP!! i miss my randomized sims.

TIA.

Update.

Just saw last weeks patch, and updated the game. still get the same error except the address has changed to 0x00007FFf453A62450 unfortunately.

2 hours ago, aardin said:

Hi Nisa,

I have this rather strange issue i have been trying to figure out, ever since island living came out the nisa.wildguy command no longer works (it doesnt even show a working log in the console), nisa.bodyhair still functions as it should, (or would if i hadn't upgraded it to 5+), it still shows it is running the command and trying to apply to all, done and done.

I just noticed that using the shift click option on a female sim while the console is open gives an error:

Error: Element <fn: NisaRandoWildGuy._run_interaction_gen@37) returned a generator <generator object SuperInteraction._run_interaction_gen at 0x00007FF4D6FCB0D0>.

i can apply wild guy's body details in cas ok, and they work in game.

I have

Game Version: 1.52.100.1020-1.200.000.397

McCmdCenter: 6.3.2

WickedWhims: 4.3.5.142d

wild guy Female Body Details: LL 06.02.19 (with his recommended body meshes installed)

NisaWickedPerversionsv: LL 2.0d

HELP!! i miss my randomized sims.

TIA.

Update.

Just saw last weeks patch, and updated the game. still get the same error except the address has changed to 0x00007FFf453A62450 unfortunately.

You don't need to type in the console commands now.

Set the "Luumia bodyhair" & "wildguy's detail's" in the TAM settings, use sims phone & goto settings you will see it there. :) 

14 hours ago, EmmaFrostDimonds said:

Nisa I took the advice of one of the helpfull users and it still dosen't bear fruit. It has something to do with the script mod, because when I added it a flod of messages on started pooping out. Here is my last exemption (my english is bad, sorry)

lastException.txt 126.84 kB · 3 downloads

You still have the same outdated tunable override errors you had the other day. 

You need to look up for those ids and update or remove those packages.

If it was WP, you would be getting a WP LE file.

Hi I am getting an error. People have been trying to help me fix it but with nothing installed but Nisa and Whicked Whims I get this

Ver LL.2.0d at Time: 07/23/19 12:03:15 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental hates you
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 40, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\trackers\create_sim.py", line 19, in run
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\cheats.py", line 323, in nisa_cheats_apply_body_details
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 77, in wild_guy_applicator_enabled
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'wild_guy_applicator_enabled'

Ver LL.2.0d at Time: 07/23/19 12:03:15 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental hates you
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 40, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\trackers\create_sim.py", line 19, in run
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\cheats.py", line 320, in nisa_cheats_apply_body_details
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 87, in luumia_body_hair_enabled
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'luumia_body_hair_enabled'

I have installed Basemental and Luumia but still the same error

If I remove Wicked Perversions the error stops no matter what I have installed

Has anyone else had this error

3 hours ago, carnation77 said:

You still have the same outdated tunable override errors you had the other day. 

You need to look up for those ids and update or remove those packages.

If it was WP, you would be getting a WP LE file.

I used your tool, but coulden't find the numbers you gave me. I paste them into the thing and coulden't find them, even used the mod conflict detector

1 hour ago, glitchdoll said:

Hi how did you fix the error please.

Your previous message doesnt say and your other message is gone

zorak and wildguy (the animations) are gone.

Nobody asked but I've dearly wished for someone who really knows what they're doing to post their mod-list.

I will attempt it now.

If you see this message with no list, I'm still working on it:

440042428_Annotation2019-07-23102807.thumb.jpg.c993ba347e18e52adc9dc32b7889176c.jpg