Ver LL.2.1 at Time: 08/05/19 07:13:21 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\sex_reaction_overrides.py", line 145, in _nisa_horrified_rxn
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\sex_reaction_overrides.py", line 130, in house_slave_blocked
NameError: name 'has_sim_trait' is not defined

got this Error.

1 hour ago, azla said:

Ver LL.2.1 at Time: 08/05/19 07:13:21 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\sex_reaction_overrides.py", line 145, in _nisa_horrified_rxn
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\sex_reaction_overrides.py", line 130, in house_slave_blocked

got this Error.

Yeppers! that is same one I am getting..  Totally plows the game with Nisa Error. NO crash, but floods the info window in the upper right.

Maybe a little different

Ver LL.2.1 at Time: 08/05/19 01:09:41 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100

But not anything different I can see. EDITed>>> game version 1.53.115.1020 Also added your exception, and WW Log. There was no last exception to send as I had none.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt WickedWhims.log

44 minutes ago, galgat said:

Yeppers! that is same one I am getting..  Totally plows the game with Nisa Error. NO crash, but floods the info window in the upper right.

Maybe a little different

Ver LL.2.1 at Time: 08/05/19 01:09:41 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100

But not anything different I can see.

jupp just floods me with errors lol, nothing happens. had the same with whicked whims after the island update for a while but oh well. it works anyways

My Last exception:

Ver LL.2.1 at Time: 08/05/19 12:04:59 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\sex_reaction_overrides.py", line 163, in _nisa_sad_rxn

Hopefully this works...

I was impatient regarding the ribbons/restraints issue, and rather than waiting for mesh replacements I knocked together a texture replacement set. This replaces the 'Mind Broken' ribbons with a set of leather restraints, and the Debt Slave barcode with a "Free Use" tattoo.

Tested and working with my older saves, but, um... Niiiiiiisaaaa, now that I've used the console to remove that tattoo layer, how to I add it back to my current sim again? :D

MindBroken.png

DebtSlave.png

TextureOverrideForNisas.package

1 hour ago, TheCaptn said:

Hopefully this works...

I was impatient regarding the ribbons/restraints issue, and rather than waiting for mesh replacements I knocked together a texture replacement set. This replaces the 'Mind Broken' ribbons with a set of leather restraints, and the Debt Slave barcode with a "Free Use" tattoo.

Tested and working with my older saves, but, um... Niiiiiiisaaaa, now that I've used the console to remove that tattoo layer, how to I add it back to my current sim again? :D

TextureOverrideForNisas.package 59.24 kB · 0 downloads

Nice has a very sinister look about it, a more Gothic, and graffiti approach for sure....

Maybe something like this for a text

JuicyLust.jpg

LoveCunny2.jpg

41 minutes ago, galgat said:

Maybe something like this for a text

They don't really work thematically IMO. It's the Debt Slave tattoo, so it needs to be gender-neutral and send the message that the genitals no longer belong to that sim; they're the owner's to sell (or give away).

6 minutes ago, TheCaptn said:

They don't really work thematically IMO. It's the Debt Slave tattoo, so it needs to be gender-neutral and send the message that the genitals no longer belong to that sim; they're the owner's to sell (or give away).

Could be, but if a man fell to that submissiveness, would they not be considered a Sissy? at the very least cuckold

1 hour ago, galgat said:

Could be, but if a man fell to that submissiveness, would they not be considered a Sissy? at the very least cuckold

Not really. More often than not it's the other way around; guys who are constantly expected to be dominant in their public lives (work, home, social activities) often seem to have a thing for being submissive or humiliated by someone... Maybe get yourself a FetLife account and take a look around? You could find all kinds of new perspectives on kink. :D

39 minutes ago, TheCaptn said:

Not really. More often than not it's the other way around; guys who are constantly expected to be dominant in their public lives (work, home, social activities) often seem to have a thing for being submissive or humiliated by someone... Maybe get yourself a FetLife account and take a look around? You could find all kinds of new perspectives on kink. :D

I guess your right, I guess the Whoring in the upper left corner should be changed to Sell body or something also.  but I suppose one could have gender specific tattoo's and use either the ?‍♀️ or the ?‍♂️ incert. Naughty Cunny or Naughty Pecker type body graffiti.

19 hours ago, NisaK said:

update my mod then this issue should be fixed!

A new hidden motive: Tail Time! 

Something immediately bothered me about playing with mermaids.  When I had them on land, I really didn’t feel like there were many mermaid things to worry about.  My land mermaid just felt too…. Human.  Why ever go back to the ocean?  Why not just get a 9-5 job and settle down and never transform again?

For mermaids, their natural form IS their tail.  Not using it for an extended amount of time should be just like a bird not flying.  It should cause behavioral problems.  There are several buffs along the way for this new motive, your mermaid will go from feeling playful and in tune with their body, ready to tackle the world all the way down to getting Major Mermaid Depressive Disorder.  And then, if really neglectful, even Mermaid Conversion Disorder.  With this final stage bringing a chance to be inflicted with the ‘Sea Witch’s Curse’ (I drew heavy inspiration from the original little mermaid story for this motive) which will cause mermaids quite a bit of pain, make them unable to walk correctly, and even change their voice!  How does one escape such a hellish mindset?  Well of course by spreading your fins!  Mermaids will regain this motive while in their tail form.  It takes 4 days total to drain (just over 4 days actually) from max level, 2.5 hours to regen to max level in the ocean, 5 hours by being transformed in the pool, and a very long and impractical 12 hours in the tub (but you can still get a lot of relief by using the tub so this makes a land dwelling mermaid still very possible, just don’t expect to get the max buff often).

Disable for children and toddlers, plz
Buffs constantly. They don’t have a tail and suffer forever  ?

What does NameError: name 'has_sim_trait' is not defined mean?

My last exception is :

Ver LL.2.1 at Time: 08/05/19 14:46:42 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100

Quick fix to alleviate the spam from

Ver LL.2.1 at Time: 08/05/19 14:46:42 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100

might be to just drop there Logging as it is just loading up the info window, and mostly does not seem to be stopping the game, however I have ran into not being able to click the go home bubble, and my travel was locked out once while in Hoe Mode as I could not stop Whoring.  The bubble to do that was not there..  Could not go anywhere.

Most every Whoring plagues me with Info window spam of the same thing over, and over.  Rather troublesome to scroll down through 150 or more spam logs to see how much money I made off that trick...

At least and option to toggle Logging.  There is really no need to have it on all the time, unless you're having problems, and searching for them anyway.

22 hours ago, Winters91 said:

I continue to get a notification that there is a last exception:

[Snipped for space]

also my sim isnt getting paid when she is done servicing a client.

20 hours ago, luna221 said:

Hi I got this issue that popped up

[Snipped for space]

im not sure what it is...  but the orange pop up stayed up and told me to send it to you... sorry im not very computer savvy...  I just installed today... and I accidentally did save... after this happened... hate my lifeeee!! thanks for any help you can give.. luckily I just started playing so nothing major to lose if I do need to reinstall..

16 hours ago, azla said:

got this Error.

16 hours ago, psycatozzy said:

Hello! I got this LE tonight. Thought it may be of some use. Love your Work! Thanks for the updates as well!

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1.36 kB · 8 downloads

15 hours ago, galgat said:

Maybe a little different

But not anything different I can see. EDITed>>> game version 1.53.115.1020 Also added your exception, and WW Log. There was no last exception to send as I had none.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 10.84 kB · 3 downloads WickedWhims.log 588.34 kB · 3 downloads

15 hours ago, azla said:

jupp just floods me with errors lol, nothing happens. had the same with whicked whims after the island update for a while but oh well. it works anyways

12 hours ago, Greenhorn2013 said:

My Last exception:

Ver LL.2.1 at Time: 08/05/19 12:04:59 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_1\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\sex_reaction_overrides.py", line 163, in _nisa_sad_rxn

8 hours ago, RozseTww said:

I got a ton of error's. I figure they are the same everyone else is getting but figured I'm post it anyways.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 18.98 kB · 3 downloads

3 hours ago, EdensRage said:

This started happening before the update and I updated it but still happening

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 12.65 kB · 3 downloads

3 hours ago, somelonelydude said:

What does NameError: name 'has_sim_trait' is not defined mean?

My last exception is :

Thank you for the LEs guys!  This one was from me!  I just released a hotpatch for you guys which should address the issue! 

17 hours ago, wxman14 said:

Got this last exception that popped up 

This is happening because your sims 4 game is out of date.  I check game code changes on every update, and this code was added to the game for the pre-IL update which everyone received.  You don't need IL to fix this bug, just update to the latest version of the game.  If you have already tried to update and it's still happening then it's possible your game isn't updating correctly.  Try backing up your mods folder.  Uninstalling the game, restarting your computer, and then re-installing the game.

14 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Nisa's doing sleepies ATM, but she did mention in Deaderpool's NSFW discord channel that there was an unsquashed bug needing patched... in the morning. :)

Lol, I'm sorry for the delay.  I woke up ready to patch you guys up with my Patrons then another bug report came in about mermaids not transforming.  Nearly went mad trying to figure out how my mod was breaking transformations only to remove my mod + WW and discover it wasn't coming from my mod at all.  So I then investigated support sites to figure out that apparently it's a 'feature'  If you haven't discovered mermaids and playing as a non-mermaid house, then mermaids won't transform in the ocean to help conceal their identity!  How frustrating is that!  Really want to modify that behavior too. 

8 hours ago, TheCaptn said:

Hopefully this works...

TextureOverrideForNisas.package 59.24 kB · 3 downloads

That's very cool!  Great work.  Try using the commands found in the settings menu.  I can't remember where it was off the top of my head but there's some option to disable tatts and then re-enable them.  re-enabling them should apply it on all sims again.  

You should upload your override as an official LL mod so I can then link to it from my description and more people can see it....

I need to rewrite that description anyways ?

8 hours ago, totallyrandomname01 said:

Hey Nisa! I'm just trying out the mermaid update. It is great so far! I just have one question/suggestion. Shouldn't the "Heatproof" trait prevent the negative effects of hot weather and fireplaces? It just seems logical it would do that.

The next public update your guys will be getting will include my Water Retention system, which will keep mermaids wet after doing wet activities and provide additional protection from the things you list.  You will also be getting my first reward trait, Hydrophile, which will make mermaids stay wet longer.  From there it will be very easy to block the negative effects of the heat pretty much permanently if you so desire.  Given how my mermaids have their own unique way to react to the weather, I really should consider blocking some reward traits for them... I'm not sure if those vanilla weather traits will work well with them or not.  But if you, or others, are not satisfied with the water retention system, I can consider adding in support for that trait! 

6 hours ago, simuser4 said:

If i don't have the Island Living do i still need to update?

You don't need IL.  Without out you just won't get WickedMermaids.  But the mod is still fully compatible with base game + current versions of WW and basemental drugs. 

5 hours ago, Veoly said:

Disable for children and toddlers, plz
Buffs constantly. They don’t have a tail and suffer forever  ?

It should be disabled for Children and toddlers.  What buffs are you seeing that got past my filter?

3 hours ago, greenlightning said:

I think those el's are from a animation im doing rt now. never happened until now. coming from a chair animation. ill stay away from those for awhile.

Correct, looks like it has something to do with animations.