Hi! im afraid i need help again... i have updated the game to the latest version. i can open the tam explorer and register as a rose. but then theres no option ho control. and after having sex with the sim i still have to 'ask money for woohoo'. is that how its supposed to be?

10 minutes ago, silmarwen04 said:

Hi! im afraid i need help again... i have updated the game to the latest version. i can open the tam explorer and register as a rose. but then theres no option ho control. and after having sex with the sim i still have to 'ask money for woohoo'. is that how its supposed to be?

"Ask money for woohoo" is not from this mod, it's from the Wicked Work mod. = Outdated mod. you should Delete it.

14 minutes ago, silmarwen04 said:

yea, ive realized that and went ahead and deleted it. but still no option ho control

Try this=

*Delete the Localthumbcache.package in your The Sims 4 folder.

*Delete the WickedPerversionsMod folder in your saves folder.

*Delete NWP in your mods folder & DL it again.

*Clean your save file (make a cleansave).

1 hour ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Try this=

*Delete the Localthumbcache.package in your The Sims 4 folder.

*Delete the WickedPerversionsMod folder in your saves folder.

*Delete NWP in your mods folder & DL it again.

*Clean your save file (make a cleansave).

still nothing...

Hello! Somehow I have troubles with the Lot Trait Extender that's inside of the mod, I have to do Shift + Click anywhere inside the Lot while in-game, right? Because nothing appears. I don't have installed the individual one posted at LittleMsSam, only this mod (vLL2_0) the file in this forum, I also have the game updated with all the expansions and stuff

Greetings!

Hi Nisa,

I'm having an error with from your last exception file. The Lost Eden on the computer does not work for me. I have downloaded the updated version last that was last revised on July 2nd. It would be great if you fixed this issue. Thank you in advance!

Hi! I have a question regarding the Caged Birds/Dolls. Say you bought one and wanted them to live as a normal sim, how would one go about that? I've looked for hours and contemplated and tested ways, but I have been coming up short. Please and Thank you for the help! P.S I just adore your work!

On 7/14/2019 at 11:17 AM, virtualhermit said:

@Bblahq They should be disappearing on their own pretty shortly after returning from the farm. I thought I was having problems also recently but I had them locked in .. or maybe another mod was interferring... not sure. What happens for me is I sell them on the foreign market ... they leave for the farm and come home. Then I leave them to their devices for a little while, mostly they stand out front or make their way in to pee or take a shower (if they peed themselves). By then they usually leave, so I don't know, about a sim hour or so and then gone. Poof. I was trying to control them at first to get their needs up (because it's what I do!) but there really is no need. None of my dolls have died in the waiting process.

Thank you. I will try again and leave them be for an hour or so. 

6 hours ago, silmarwen04 said:

Sorry it took long for me to reply, it was night in my timezone. here's screenshot

Capture.JPG

You really need to clean up and organise your mods folder better.

For starters "WickedWhimsMod" should be in its own folder just like the CN folders.

"BasementalDrugsMod" should be in its own folder. 

*make a new folder "WW Animations" for all your "WW" Animations.

*make a new folder "WW Tongue" for NANDONG tongue files - there is 3 files.

*make a new folder for all "LittleMsSam" mods.

All the files from the site that was taken down, you should take out of your mods folder.

In fact you should just build a new mods folder from scratch, it would be easier.

This is all i can recommend for you to do.

Good luck. B10 :) 

*edit. For a reference, here is how i organise my mods folder (note, this is is an old picture) =

Screenshot (11).png

Total rant, do not read:

Re dolls, buying and selling:

I'd think the player, wanting to be a good-submissive, would want to reach for the doll hotline for the free training and the hope that

a benevolent billionaire would buy her (so, not "Festus" or "Barney-Fife").

It's a wish.

download.jpg

On 7/18/2019 at 4:25 AM, Downloader said:

Odd issue I just noticed, I play different sims and jumped on to my recluse writer, she only had two traits but I tend to list in their saved description what they are, in this case, "YA: Art Lover, Perfectionist, Sensually Tight and it was Sensually Tight that was removed, I took them into CAS using MCCC and its still there, I added it back then exited and nope, not 'in world', I went further and checked the add traits in regular menu mod, not on the in world list at all?

Any ideas how I should diagnose this?   

Hmmm, so it's like you add the trait and then it's removed during gameplay?  Maybe you have another trait that's conflicting with it, such as the carefree reward trait?  I think that may cause my ST trait to be knocked off.  

On 7/18/2019 at 8:32 AM, yynhbhxhw said:

Dear,

Thank you very much for creating such a fantastic mod. However, I have some problems when I use this mod and I really hope that I could get help from the mod maker. When I put the NISA mod in my mod folder. The WickedWhims keeps reporting errors and I cannot save the game.  Everytime when I try to save the game, it will show me a pop-up window saying that "the game cannot be saved. Error code:403:77a57e8a:9c35105".

I hope that I can get some suggestions on this problem and thank you again for your hard work.

Any chance you can post those Last Exception files? 

On 7/18/2019 at 10:15 AM, zippysips said:

Hi there. I love everything about this mod except.. the drooling effect sensually tight sims get after oral.  I've resorted to trying to avoid any oral with this sim to avoid it but that's no fun lol.  Is there anyway to disable it??  Sorry if this has been asked. I searched and only found a post by a user asking if it could be made transparent.  I want it gone completely though.  It drives me crazy. If others like the drooling effect maybe it could be changed so that drinking a glass of water makes it go away or something.

@B10HAZARD.

Valar Dohaeris.

You could take a look at how my blank blush override works and make a similar override for my sensually tight textures.  Be aware that there are multiple combinations to keep all effects using a single cas slot. 

On 7/18/2019 at 7:02 PM, Geraldeen said:

I can't seem to figure out how to register as a debt slave? I have more than one sim in my house. I'm going to the same process I went to when I registered in the first place, but the option doesn't come up.

You will need at least one other player household in the game, since wallets are per family it wouldn't work to indebt your sim to the same family member.  Hope this helps to clear things up for you! 

On 7/18/2019 at 9:19 PM, rose510 said:

I keep getting xml scripts from your mod in game. Could you possibly help me with what it says is wrong, because your mod isnt even showing up on my sims' computer anymore after the update. I have tried updating wicked whims, sims 4, and your mod.

lastException_63699184686.txt 324.61 kB · 2 downloads

Hey, thank you for the LE, it appears you are using an out of date version of my mod, if you think you have updated then this is likely because you have duplicates of my mod installed.  Search your mod's folder for all files with the name 'nisa' in it!

On 7/19/2019 at 12:01 AM, carnation77 said:

You are running an outdated WP version: the current build is LL.2.0d and you are using LL.0.990c and if you have somewhere the hotfix for WW that Nisa posted here when WW was broken, remove it because it isn't needed anymore.

Thank you carnation, looks like you beat me to it :D

On 7/19/2019 at 4:24 AM, IHamburgr said:

Version LL.2.0d

there is an error that occurs whenever i try to use the doll shop that prevents me from using it.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 2.11 kB · 3 downloads

Thank you for the LE!  It looks like you are using an out of date version of my mod, please update it!

On 7/19/2019 at 7:46 AM, B10HAZARD. said:

depth slave! ?

Lol, so funny story.  With my Wicked mermaids expansion, as an adaptation to living in the cold their bodies generate antifreeze along with natural alcohol byproducts when it's freezing out.  This is what allowed them to survive in the cold depths of the ocean... but it also had the consequence of making them drunk and addicted (and hence why a race of humans that could live both on the land and the sea haven't taken over the sim world).  This addiction could be thought of as an addiction to the icey depths and thus a sorta depth slavery, ;) 

On 7/19/2019 at 10:45 AM, iJussi said:

Hi all. I need help with my errors. (sorry for my english it's not my native language)

WickedWhims_4.3.5.142d_Exception.txt 971.52 kB · 4 downloads Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1.14 kB · 5 downloads

Hey!  Thank you for the LE!  This is a uncommon bug that seems to pop up a bit more around update time with my mod's (but NOT your game's) save data.  Simply go into your The Sims 4/saves folder and back up the WickedPereversionsMod folder before deleting it.  This will reset my mod's settings to default (which you can then setup how you wish again, but it should clear the error.  If by chance it doesn't, which is even more rare.  Then try deleting your sims 4 cache, delete the folder again, and then start a new save.  Verify no LE, save the new save.  Then load your old save.  But this second method is very very very rarely ever needed.  Try the first method, it works 99 percent of the time for this bug!

19 hours ago, HS1990 said:

Hello! Somehow I have troubles with the Lot Trait Extender that's inside of the mod, I have to do Shift + Click anywhere inside the Lot while in-game, right? Because nothing appears. I don't have installed the individual one posted at LittleMsSam, only this mod (vLL2_0) the file in this forum, I also have the game updated with all the expansions and stuff

Greetings!

Hey HS1990!  Definitely don't use the standalone version along with this mod as it's already included.  Make sure you have testingcheats enabled (via the console command or MCC) and then shift click on the ground outside the house.  

18 hours ago, vickay123 said:

Hi Nisa,

I'm having an error with from your last exception file. The Lost Eden on the computer does not work for me. I have downloaded the updated version last that was last revised on July 2nd. It would be great if you fixed this issue. Thank you in advance!

Hey vickay!  It would be great if you sent me your last exception file!

2 hours ago, sims-general2 said:

I dont have Island Living. How download Nisa for StrangerVille?

You do not need IL, just update your game. 

On 7/16/2019 at 5:47 PM, EmmaFrostDimonds said:

Nisa I droped your new files on the mod folder, and opened the game a thousand notifications came floding about last extemption, and when I read it it was your mod, It conflicted with Lumias Body hair, but it would be wired. But I delete every outof date mod or conflicting, and still that diden't work. when I deleted your files it worked like a charm.

Just to let you know about it. I am so sad I can't use this version of the mod

Oh sorry here is my 

lastException.txt

2 hours ago, NisaK said:

Hey HS1990!  Definitely don't use the standalone version along with this mod as it's already included.  Make sure you have testingcheats enabled (via the console command or MCC) and then shift click on the ground outside the house.  

Thank you Nisa! It was exactly that the problem, have a great weekend!

3 hours ago, NisaK said:

Hmmm, so it's like you add the trait and then it's removed during gameplay?  Maybe you have another trait that's conflicting with it, such as the carefree reward trait?  I think that may cause my ST trait to be knocked off.  

Thanks NisaK, I'll check them to see if they have that. 

I tried to find an answer to this by skimming the thread so sorry if i oberlooked you answering this already! I'm using the Trophy Wife asperation and "listen to pop music" its working? My SIM has sat there listening for hours and nit a single tick off the task! Thanks in advance for any help!

3 hours ago, 0bsidianPrince said:

I tried to find an answer to this by skimming the thread so sorry if i oberlooked you answering this already! I'm using the Trophy Wife asperation and "listen to pop music" its working? My SIM has sat there listening for hours and nit a single tick off the task! Thanks in advance for any help!

You are correct.

Just checked this in game and tested a few stereo's.

It does work with these two (first two pics) but does not work with most other base game & most of DLC stereo's. (i say most because i did not test all). 

@NisaK  Can you please look into this.

see pictures below, the last one shows one of the DLC stereo's it doesn't work on. =

Screenshot (45).png

Screenshot (46).png

Screenshot (42).png

Screenshot (47).png