Probably a dumb question, but regarding the debt stuff - is there any way to get rid of it? I was just messing around with my settings and i put my debt to 900k lmaoooo and now I owe some random sim 900000. Also every time my sims make money they are still in debt. How do I make this stop 

7 hours ago, broski999 said:

I've registered 2 girls in my house as lilies and I just registered the 3rd. But she receives no calls and when I try to 'offer body', the option is greyed out and says "blocked by current situation'. The others girls get calls all the time, so I'm sure the mod itself is working fine. Any ideas why this is happening?

I've noticed this too. It seems to happen if your sim is involved in a romantic interaction. Have them do something "Friendly" and try again. Works for me.

23 hours ago, Fiercewolf said:

你好,我来自中国。我发现你的“我想把你的”Nisa's Wicked perversions“MOD中国化。我想知道你是否愿意我这样做。

I assume that you need the screenshot as an authorization proof but it might be better to write your requests down in English as well.

我猜测你是为了之后截图以作为授权证明,但我建议同时附上英文(让Nisa更了解你的请求)。

On 7/24/2019 at 7:01 PM, carnation77 said:

You're not required to buy expansions/packs/whatever to keep your game updated, just saying eh?

So how can i add expansion packs manually without buying them ? if you are saying saying that is true i can download the game from origin and use the latest WW mods without any problem. im re downloading the game. 

1 hour ago, texas2rz said:

So how can i add expansion packs manually without buying them ? if you are saying saying that is true i can download the game from origin and use the latest WW mods without any problem. im re downloading the game. 

I am saying you are not required to have expansions or stuff packs to play an updated game.

08/01/19 16:17:59 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142d\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 59, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142d\wickedwhims\main\sims_init_handler.py", line 51, in _wickedwhims_update_sims_data_on_load
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142d\wickedwhims\main\sims_init_handler.py", line 68, in _update_sim_data
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142d\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cas.py", line 27, in set_current_outfit
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 586, in set_current_outfit
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\fields.py", line 145, in __set__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 540, in _current_outfit
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142d\turbolib2\utils\injector.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142d\turbolib2\events\pre_outfit_tracker.py", line 34, in _turbolib_on_set_current_outfit_without_distribution
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 544, in _set_current_outfit_without_distribution
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\callback_utils.py", line 158, in __call__
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 186, in nisa_hoe_outfit_handler
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 341, in outfit_category_and_index
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 316, in _get_whoring_outfit_category
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 262, in _get_whoring_outfit_category_index
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 520, in get_default_whoring_category_index
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'whoring_outfit_category_index'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_update_sims_data_on_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'whoring_outfit_category_index'

PLEASE HELP ME, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SOLVE IT, AND I WANT TO PLAY :C

On 7/29/2019 at 9:28 PM, DrMojoDoc said:

Thanks for this amazing mod, I'm having so much fun with it.

I am having bit of technical hiccups though, so any insight into the matter would be appreciated.

1. In my current save, I started with one male adult vampire sim. Later I ordered a doll via internet who happened to be a teen. In the beginning, both sims acknowledged each other as household member in their relations tab. But after having babies together, the father does not recognize the mother in the relation tab under any category while the mother does under household and love interest. So if I wanted to plan any household events, I have to do it via the mother because the father does not have option to invite the mother. They are engaged, but not wedded (turns out teens can't participate in wedding ceremony). Their household relationship is registered as roommates, they have two daughters together. How do I make the "owner" sim  acknowledge "slave" sim in their relations?

2. At some point, the mother was turned into a vampire, but afterward, the needs tab does not show "fun" meter. is there way to fix this?

Hmmm something strange is happening with offspring.  I'll take a deeper look. 

Try using nisa.fix_pink in the console window when the stuck sim is your active sim!

On 7/30/2019 at 12:57 AM, Junitoo said:

Help im stuck. I cant get through the mind broken trophy wife aspiration to get the princess reward. Its says to do mdma 12 times. I keep taking it but it stays at zero. How do i get through this without cheats?

Have you tried MDMA Pink?  Which pills are you trying?

On 7/30/2019 at 1:03 AM, RiikuWolf said:

Okay, I have to be doing something wrong!

None of the prostitution options are coming up at all. I downloaded all three of the required mods but when I order the nail polish (not sure if you need it to be a flower) it doesn't get delivered. I dont have any options to select any of her put outs and I dont get any calls or have any options to solicit clients.

Did I miss a step?

Do you use CNWW?

On 7/30/2019 at 9:27 PM, Fiercewolf said:

Hello, I'm from China. I found that your "I want to localize your" Nisa's Wicked Perversions "MOD" in China. I wonder if you would like me to do that.

Iirc, the moderators at LL said that it was okay to make translations as long as they are freely available on the site. 

On 7/31/2019 at 3:40 AM, TheCaptn said:

Is there a way to check the outstanding debt for a debt slave, and to pay it off from the household cash? (i.e. becoming a Trophy Wife and having the new rich hubby pay off the rest of that debt).

For the meantime, you could try using the console commands nisa.wut_debt to see the debt amount and the console command to nisa.undebt to undebt a sim earlier than planned. 

On 7/31/2019 at 10:21 AM, broski999 said:

I've registered 2 girls in my house as lilies and I just registered the 3rd. But she receives no calls and when I try to 'offer body', the option is greyed out and says "blocked by current situation'. The others girls get calls all the time, so I'm sure the mod itself is working fine. Any ideas why this is happening?

23 hours ago, D8.Me said:

I've noticed this too. It seems to happen if your sim is involved in a romantic interaction. Have them do something "Friendly" and try again. Works for me.

It sounds like you are experiencing a weakness of the situation based system.  If another prostitute is in a slutting situation then it will block the other prostitutes from working at the same time. This is because the UI can only show one situation running at any moment and as D8.Me points out, other active situations can prevent new ones from taking place. 

On 7/31/2019 at 4:30 PM, jennahaner said:

Probably a dumb question, but regarding the debt stuff - is there any way to get rid of it? I was just messing around with my settings and i put my debt to 900k lmaoooo and now I owe some random sim 900000. Also every time my sims make money they are still in debt. How do I make this stop 

Neva!!!! U in debt 4 life suckaaaaaaaa dats da law!!!!

kidding, Take a look at my reply to TheCaptn above. 

18 hours ago, texas2rz said:

You don't need the expansions.  Just keep your game up to date.

17 hours ago, Katiella said:

I can see the mod traits, so I've got it installed, but no Tam Explorer option comes up on the computer - what am I doing wrong?

6 hours ago, ScarletHaze said:

Just got this a few days ago and its pretty dope. I'm having an issue tho with tam explorer not showing up at all? everything else seems to be working as far as traits and buffs go but no computer will pull up tam explorer as a choice.

Hey, this typically happens when the mod is installed incorrectly.  Please carefully re-read the installation instructions, paying special care to how deep you place my files in your mod folder. Script mods can't be further than 1 subfolder deep from the root (Mods) folder.   This means 'Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / Mods / NisasWickedPerversions / files go here` is okay but 'Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / Mods / Some Folder / NisasWickedPerversions / files go here` is not.  Also make sure you have the latest version of WW and Basemental drugs installed (the latest public/free versions are fine too) and if you are getting any Last Exception files (called LEs for short) then please send them my way.

43 minutes ago, dwjlien said:

Sorry to ask, but what is he 2nd file

NisaK_Blush_Blank_Override.7z

for? IS it required?

Noooo completely optional.  Just disables the blushing effect from my mod. 

29 minutes ago, gianUWUWUWUWUWUW said:

08/01/19 16:17:59 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142d\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 59, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142d\wickedwhims\main\sims_init_handler.py", line 51, in _wickedwhims_update_sims_data_on_load
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142d\wickedwhims\main\sims_init_handler.py", line 68, in _update_sim_data
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142d\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cas.py", line 27, in set_current_outfit
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 586, in set_current_outfit
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\fields.py", line 145, in __set__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 540, in _current_outfit
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142d\turbolib2\utils\injector.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142d\turbolib2\events\pre_outfit_tracker.py", line 34, in _turbolib_on_set_current_outfit_without_distribution
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 544, in _set_current_outfit_without_distribution
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\callback_utils.py", line 158, in __call__
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 186, in nisa_hoe_outfit_handler
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 341, in outfit_category_and_index
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 316, in _get_whoring_outfit_category
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 262, in _get_whoring_outfit_category_index
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 520, in get_default_whoring_category_index
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'whoring_outfit_category_index'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_update_sims_data_on_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'whoring_outfit_category_index'

PLEASE HELP ME, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SOLVE IT, AND I WANT TO PLAY :C

Hey!  Thank you for the LE!  This is a uncommon bug that seems to pop up a bit more around update time with my mod's (but NOT your game's) save data.  Simply go into your The Sims 4/saves folder and back up the WickedPereversionsMod folder before deleting it.  This will reset my mod's settings to default (which you can then setup how you wish again, but it should clear the error.  If by chance it doesn't, which is even more rare.  Then try deleting your sims 4 cache, delete the folder again, and then start a new save.  Verify no LE, save the new save.  Then load your old save.  But this second method is very very very rarely ever needed.  Try the first method, it works 99 percent of the time for this bug!

Hey!! I absolutely WORSHIP this mod? and have been using it for a whiiiiiile... but i was wondering about two things!

1) do you have an idea of when an update will be released? im in love w some of the new features youve been working on!!

2) i cannot figure out for the life of me how to use the cummies baster! please help??

anywho, much love!

Hey, 

first off, I really like this mod.

However, I am missing a guide or sonething concerning the slaves. I love the doll house, but I tried to make an "escaped slave" but even as he ran out of pink, he was still a slave. Is it possible to regain freedom?

Also, I have some suggestions in same topic, if a slave "escapes" maybe they are at risk of captur by bounty hunters working for the farm, whom the slave can pay off, one way or the other

5 hours ago, whatshisname said:

Hey, 

first off, I really like this mod.

However, I am missing a guide or sonething concerning the slaves. I love the doll house, but I tried to make an "escaped slave" but even as he ran out of pink, he was still a slave. Is it possible to regain freedom?

Also, I have some suggestions in same topic, if a slave "escapes" maybe they are at risk of captur by bounty hunters working for the farm, whom the slave can pay off, one way or the other

If the Pink runs out, they haven't "escaped" or anything, their owner just hasn't been maintaining the Pink motive properly, and their conditioning has come undone.  They're able to mostly do what they want, but there's an option for the master to send them for refresher training (5,000 simoleans, in the Tam Explorer.)  The only actual escape opportunity is during The Farm text adventure, but if they do escape they just end up at home again.

I've had a couple games where I had a lonely, wealthy old man buy a slave girl.  Naturally he eventually kicks the bucket, she has no way of restoring Pink, and after she wakes up, she's free and owns the house and bank balance too.

I should say, she's "free-ish."  She's still technically a slave, even with no master.  Any teen or older she lives with in the future is considered her master, and could send her for retraining.  If you want to get rid of the "House Slave" trait, just make her the active sim and use the console command "nisa.unslave".

12 hours ago, Archipau said:

Hi. When i lauch the sims 4 with this mod activate, a pop up appears telling me that an errors occurs with the nisak mod. Can i have some assitance please? I don't understand what the .txt is saying :( And sorry for my bad english 

https://www.noelshack.com/2019-31-5-1564762010-screenshot-10.png

Thank you !

Update your game.

11 hours ago, firehousexxx said:

Here's the exception, can someone help me please?

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 36.6 kB · 2 downloads

Update WP.

9 hours ago, Thysavage said:

I Think i need to use a older version of this mod can you help

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1.71 kB · 0 downloads

You need a newer version of the game...

11 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

A while back someone brought up some milking machine devices someone had created.  Now I'm trying to find them, but LL's search function sucks, and google hasn't given me any relevant hits.  Anyone got that link?

Finally located it, searching Hyperdriver will bring it up.

Lol but his penis milker only works for females for some reason.  Seems the animation is designated for the wrong gender.

Tried again on a different save, and a male used it without a problem.  It is a bit odd that the animation is "B/F"-- Both, intended for Females.

Also it's hilarious how big the reservoir is that fills up.  That's gotta be 10 liters or more!