Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

@oddsMen - Yes, I still need to locate the replaced BURST shaders because for some reason they've always used different ones (and typically look worse in my opinion), but I've always had to try and locate which shader is new during the 3-5 second BURST itself w/ Hunting mode which can take multiple attempts and matches and I don't have that much time this morning at the moment. If its still broken this evening, I'll do the analysis then.

@boboro2019 - Hopefully ausgeek will chime in with a game-wide update of all the hashes like last time, but if nothing happens in the next couple of days I can attempt to take a stab at it, just I don't have the historical data to match up before & after like he might nor do i currently know how the bytecode hashes were calculated that are embedded in the d3dx.ini currently.

29 minutes ago, KuroKaze78 said:

@oddsMen - Yes, I still need to locate the replaced BURST shaders because for some reason they've always used different ones (and typically look worse in my opinion), but I've always had to try and locate which shader is new during the 3-5 second BURST itself w/ Hunting mode which can take multiple attempts and matches and I don't have that much time this morning at the moment. If its still broken this evening, I'll do the analysis then.

@boboro2019 - Hopefully ausgeek will chime in with a game-wide update of all the hashes like last time, but if nothing happens in the next couple of days I can attempt to take a stab at it, just I don't have the historical data to match up before & after like he might nor do i currently know how the bytecode hashes were calculated that are embedded in the d3dx.ini currently.

Yeah it will take a little to find all hashes again.

I am working on that too. Since some mods I made required new inputs, it has become quite the mess to check for all of them.

I have no idea what the Bytecode is for and how it is generated, so I can't update these.

Also this might be a good idea to clean the d3dx.ini file. There are still old hashes, which are only there because of the older steam version. Don't know how it affects the performance, but removing some old unused hashes might be a good idea in general, or move it to a separate space and label it as "STEAM" so it will be easier to clean when not needed anymore.

4 hours ago, krunkDunk said:

Here is a ini with a few shader overrides to get some mods working again, since the June 11 update has switched some shader hashes...

I only looked at a few costume mods to get a few new shader hashes.

Just drop it into your Mods folder and reload mods (F10)

Temp-PS-Overrides.ini 406 B · 749 downloads

* update

found more shaders for some clothes, and nails; hair shaders in a seperate ini if you use those mods.

replace the old Temp-PS-Overrides.ini...

Temp-PS-Overrides_v2.ini (fixed triangles on Honoka's tits for CC)

Hair_Shader_Overrides.ini 1.11 kB · 297 downloads

Where do we place this file?

7 minutes ago, Raychan55 said:

ようやくカンナをお迎えできたので#3933(158)にあるHi-METAL氏のスキンを入れてみたのですが反映しません。

何か修正点や変更点があったのでしょうか?教えてエロい人。

ちょうど私もカンナを入手できたので同じんおを導入しましたが普通に反映されました

今問題になってる一切のMODが反映されなくなった問題は対処されましたか?

あと思い当たるのは解凍したフォルダーKanna_tsetをそのまま入れてるとかですかね

中にkannaというフォルダーが入ってるので取り出して入れないと反映されません

25 minutes ago, Raychan55 said:

ようやくカンナをお迎えできたので#3933(158)にあるHi-METAL氏のスキンを入れてみたのですが反映しません。

何か修正点や変更点があったのでしょうか?教えてエロい人。

最初から着てる水着のカンナ用のMODはないっぽいのでMODが作られている他のN、R、SR、SSRの水着を試してみるか、今のスレッドの流れ的にアプデでテクスチャ等のハッシュが変わってしまったので、334ページにて掲載して頂いている.iniをModsフォルダに入れて再度読み込んでみるといいかもしれません。

Sorry if I'm asking in the wrong place, I'm still new here. I tried searching through the forums but didn't hit on anything. Is there a little MOD out there somewhere that makes the loading screen Honoka lewd? I figure I might as well go all in on the Hentai. >.<

2020-06-11_19-55-46.png

15 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

it seems like more shaders have been updated in the latest patch for DMM.

Upon inspection it looks like many more have been updated to utilize the gMaterialParam2 of the PS-CB2 resource.

Here's the updates that are needed to at least get CostumeCustomizer back up and working. I believe I properly matched them up with which ones they used to be. All of these are updates in the main d3dx.ini file. (DMM d3dx.ini only)

[ShaderOverrideClothesPS4]
; Halloween bikini frills
; Bytecode hash: 93b7f8cf - not found in 2018-12-06 update
; Bytecode hash: 3de8b0dc - Added gMaterialParam2 check
;hash = 2e475e8cc581dcba
;hash = 8ab8b0dcca924945
hash = 5ed99f004bf2fa7b

run = CommandListClothes

[ShaderOverrideClothesPS2-Old]
; e.g. Marie Rose Butterfly
; Bytecode hash: 64739f23
;hash = 0f90e32cbda59134
hash = 37d3e66b5d8a0361 
run = CommandListClothes

[ShaderOverrideSkinPS-20190425]
; Bytecode hash: 682c84f5
;hash = 3d6c93879b0d5a0f
hash = d4490acbf65bd5e3

run = CommandListSkin

[ShaderOverrideFingernailsPS-20190425]
;hash = 29c81a931743921b
hash = 3c779f31af0270f4
run = CommandListFingernailsEyes

thank you for the quick relief

u are wonderful :D

レスありがとうございます。

一応、対策はして、他のキャラ(レイファンとパティはいませんが)はアップデート前と変わらないようです。

カンナも、祭囃子やフランキスはちゃんとHI-METAL氏のスキンになっていましたので、びわとらんだけおかしい状態かな、と。

「それはそういうもので仕様です」という事のような気がしてきましたので、そうであると理解しようと思います。

お騒がせしました。

Hi! I have a trouble. 
I can't change the hair color of girls through [TextureOverrideColorChange].

It even happened on etsorhtt's Hairmod_lunaV22, and I couldn’t change the hairstyle and color through hot keys.
When I switch the twintails function, it will only remove  its ornaments and shadow.

It’s weird that I was able to use it a while ago, but now only the functions of other mods are still well.
I have tried to close all mods and Reshader, but I don't see how this can help.

Anyone have clues about this problem??

45 minutes ago, starash said:

Hi! I have a trouble. 
I can't change the hair color of girls through [TextureOverrideColorChange].

It even happened on etsorhtt's Hairmod_lunaV22, and I couldn’t change the hairstyle and color through hot keys.
When I switch the twintails function, it will only remove  its ornaments and shadow.

It’s weird that I was able to use it a while ago, but now only the functions of other mods are still well.
I have tried to close all mods and Reshader, but I don't see how this can help.

Anyone have clues about this problem??

Are you using .ini files posted by krunkDunk?

I have tested with them and it works fine. Also see my previous post where I provided fix for hairbands.