Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

23 hours ago, tyaonyann said:

image.jpg.6ed26fe1943976b7a8cdceab2820450a.jpg

Luminate tube_Beta version.rar 12.63 MB · 210 downloads

I made it for the time being.
I tried to increase the resolution of the texture of the pants.
The bath towel mod is being produced in the same way.
It takes time to create the texture, so please be patient.

Color change
X+1 = next
X+2 = prev
If you have conflicting mod data, disable it.

This is a beta version still in production, but please try it.
Color change is possible, but it is unfinished except one texture.
I will update it when it is completed.
"Honoka" in the image is the maximum awakening state, but the normal state or "Tamaki" and "nyotenngu" have also been confirmed to work.

very nice, waiting for the final version

5 hours ago, avenger54 said:

Venus Vacation Mod Manager 0.9

09-2.png.29bf0f979a1ad353ad3d2484f880f02e.png

More bugfixes with this one. I tweaked the Costume Customizer integration a bit so now Mod Manager will automatically gather all CC packs in your Mods folder and move them to the inactive packs folder. This won't change anything for user but will greatly reduce the lag in many cases.

New features:

- Introducing an install-ready mod format for .zip archives. You can create them by adding a txt file inside the archive and then install via Mod Manager. More info about the feature in the MM thread.
- Search option - now you can search your mod list by folder's name or by suit's\girl's name using the hash database.
- Mod list now remembers the position so it'll stay expanded after you refresh it.
- Now you can change the font and the size of the text in the mod list.

...and one more little thing:

VV Online Mod Archive

This one is my most ambitious idea for Mod Manager yet. When I started this project I never imagined to go beyond simple folder rename tool. It all got more and more complex over time. Now I want to inroduce this idea to you - an online storage for Venus Vacation mods, which you can access via Mod Manager.

As a proof of concept I included the demo version of this feature in the 0.9 update:

It uses the new feature of 0.9 update, the .zip mod pack install. Basically all I had to add is download function and now it works.

What this can potentially give us:

- Whole VV mod library which you can freely browse via Mod Manager.
- You can download and install mods and Costume Customizer packs right from MM, everything is automated.
- Using hash database you can easily search mod library for desired outfit.
- Server can be used for hash database updates and for Costume Customizer updates.
- It's possible to create a dedicated site for creators to upload their works, which will then appear in Mod Manager sorted by categories\suits\creators\date - all can be customizable.

Current demo version works on a free hosting so it won't last for long due to brandwidth limit or even can be cut out right away. I did put few mods there so you can test how it works.  One of these is a Rose Petals mod for Costume Customizer made by wtx, check it out, it's amazing!

36612893_DOAX_VV2020-05-2814-05-37.jpg.81126f2395192316834d11337e5a5060.jpg

There's still a lot of complications to consider. Free server obviously won't be able to hold the load due to many limitations. Stuff like terms of use which can forbid the host of NSFW content or potential attacks, connection drops, etc. I don't have any expirience and knowledge about file servers\hostings. If anyone have expirience with this - I'd be glad to hear your advice.

There's a huge amount of work and research required to turn this into a full-fledged feature. But there's no point even attempting it if there's no interest from the community, it's simply too massive for me alone. I hope for your feedback and support with this one, this idea seems too good to scrap it.

Huge thanks to all the people who supported me so far! You guys are the best!

As usual, report any bugs you'll encounter. Hope you'll enjoy this update!

DOWNLOAD: https://mega.nz/file/xBsnhTpD#NsemlKxnRJiK0CvZ5rosT4KwSTyB0UoQqdcRLWz85os

Nice job mate, thank you.  I tried some of the functions, download option is really good but not working for me. At the download tab, there is no pictures of the mods also when i tried to install mods from download tab, have a message that says "couldnt install zip"

BTW rose_petals seems very nice, where can i find this mod?  Coulnt find the mod with search option in this forum.

3 minutes ago, HattoWW said:

Nice job mate, thank you.  I tried some of the functions, download option is really good but not working for me.

Thanks! This can happen on a free hosting sometimes. Judging by the traffic other people are able to download stuff, so try again a bit later. It also can be a firewall issue.

5 minutes ago, HattoWW said:

At the download tab, there is no pictures of the mods also when i tried to install mods from download tab, have a message that says "couldnt install zip"

Yeah, that'll happen if you can't access the file in the first place. If previews won't load the file won't be downloaded correctly as well. I did implement some measures against incomplete downloads but there's currently no checks for no access to file.

Also, please don't quote the whole post, it'll make the thread unnecessary cluttered ?

1 hour ago, avenger54 said:

Thanks! This can happen on a free hosting sometimes. Judging by the traffic other people are able to download stuff, so try again a bit later. It also can be a firewall issue.

Yeah, that'll happen if you can't access the file in the first place. If previews won't load the file won't be downloaded correctly as well. I did implement some measures against incomplete downloads but there's currently no checks for no access to file.

Also, please don't quote the whole post, it'll make the thread unnecessary cluttered ?

I already added vv mod manager to firewall rules to allow it. But still cant see the images and also cant download :( Can you share the rose_petals link pls?

Is there a place to find all cc mods, i can reach some of them from this forum but i think i dont have many of them.

Heya! So, the mod for Ayane's Lion Birthday SSR is one of my all time favorite mods for this game! I think the birthday suits in general are primed for great customization because they're super intricate and detailed compared to many other SSRs... but I've noticed that mods for birthday suits aren't coming out anymore. Rather than beg, I was hoping I could be pointed in the direction for resources on how I can teach myself how to start crafting mods for the game. I don't have much modding experience but I do have some basic animation experience in Cinema 4D and little bit of experience in Blender... Have there been any guides that kind of walk you through the steps? I'm mostly looking just to delete aspects of a suit to offer customization options and maybe some transparency stuff... Anyways, thanks goes out to everyone who puts in the work in this thread!

50 minutes ago, HattoWW said:

But still cant see the images and also cant download :(

Weird, it seems to work for other people. But problems like this expected from the demo I suppose. I'll attach the mod to this post.

47 minutes ago, RizzleVizzle said:

Have there been any guides that kind of walk you through the steps?

DarkStarSword made an amazing tutorial video, you definitely should watch it first, it will teach you all the basics.

vvmm_cc_rose_petals.zip

5 hours ago, avenger54 said:

DarkStarSword made an amazing tutorial video, you definitely should watch it first, it will teach you all the basics.

Rock on, thanks!

I've been following along and almost immediately hit a roadblock. I'm able to launch in hunting mode but after I try to make the first textureoveride, it isn't working. It's almost as if the game isn't referencing the .ini file I made at all. I'm probably being pretty dumb or something.. but if it's an easy mistake to make let me know. In the mean time I'll continue to trouble shoot to figure out why it isn't working... Hrm...

Update: I figured it out. For some reason windows wasn't allowing me to create a real .ini file the way the tutorial had it... it was adding an invisible .txt file marker at the end... So I copied and pasted an empty .ini file and now it's referencing properly. Thanks!

Edit 2: Heeeey! Look at that! Baby's first mod.

DOAX-VenusVacation_200607_173426.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_200607_173436.jpg

12 hours ago, avenger54 said:

Weird, it seems to work for other people. But problems like this expected from the demo I suppose. I'll attach the mod to this post.

Thank you for the mod. Yes its weird, still cant use the download option. Maybe i have a problem with the download site. Which site are you uploading? 

On 6/7/2020 at 4:24 AM, unkbrbr3 said:

AyaneHair.zipayane1.thumb.png.8cbb6219f55d57f78b402beff057a3a7.pngayane5.thumb.png.dac349bd25b7c035028233ec56e9b4bf.pngayane2.thumb.png.a3e5288a02f050538666034adf1abfa8.pngayane3.thumb.png.8e15104f1382f6320d75ba6196c42fea.pngayane4.thumb.png.44301743c934fe6388377b71bb55c703.png

ayaneの髪色を変更しました。 変更できるのはこのヘアスタイルだけです。Ctrl+3で変更します。引用しないでください。私はmod初心者です。質問は分かりません。

Thank you for the mod but is there a way to use this mod with the hair version attached below? Only the front half of the hair changes in the current situation.

1483734913_DEADORALIVEXtremeVenusVacationScreenshot2020_06.08-09_05_32_47.thumb.png.c05b55ba9cc3b2ce7900acde3f91d41c.png

3時間前、HattoWWは次のように述べています。

MODをありがとうございましたが、下に添付されているヘアバージョンでこのMODを使用する方法はありますか?現在の状況では、髪の前半分のみが変化します。

Ayane5.zip こちらを使ってください。髪色がずれる場合はCtrl + Alt+ F10を押してください。元々のファイルはDISABLEDで無効にするか削除してください。 

1 hour ago, unkbrbr3 said:

Ayane5.zip こちらを使ってください。髪色がずれる場合はCtrl + Alt+ F10を押してください。元々のファイルはDISABLEDで無効にするか削除してください。 

Its perfect :) Thank you very much. I love hair mods, they change the girls appearance more than outfits i think.

1049248728_DEADORALIVEXtremeVenusVacationScreenshot2020_06.08-13_37_26_23.thumb.png.2a7fa23b02b10b8de4b5aec5f716ee83.png

Could you also make a short hair mod for Monica? @Donline- has started a solid one but its not complated, still has flying hair tips. Maybe you can help.

On 1/27/2020 at 4:47 PM, Donline- said:

The files can pretty much all be dragged into the main directory,,

-

Monica Short Hair.rar 483.04 kB · 1,002 downloads

gh.png.3f352cf395665df621ba9f4289584b63.png

(Unfinished)..

5 hours ago, unkbrbr3 said:

In my environment, only the back hair is affected by the mod. (Even after using Ctrl + Alt + F10)

Is there someone in the same situation?

Uses Google Translate

DOAX-VenusVacation_200608_234332.jpg

4 minutes ago, LLLOVERS said:

In my environment, only the back hair is affected by the mod. (Even after using Ctrl + Alt + F10)

Is there someone in the same situation?

Uses Google Translate

DOAX-VenusVacation_200608_234332.jpg

@unkbrbr3 shared 2 versions of ayane mod. You should use the correct one. I think first shared mod is suitable for your hair style. 

Try the one at here: 

17 minutes ago, HattoWW said:

@unkbrbr3 shared 2 versions of ayane mod. You should use the correct one. I think first shared mod is suitable for your hair style. 

Try the one at here: 

Thank you for your reply.
Even if  use another mod, only the back hair is applied... (with the image "Ayane" used. Not  "Ayane5" )
Some other mod may be affecting it.

Uses Google Translate

DOAX-VenusVacation_200609_002515.jpg

Hello,

I'm new to modding and I would appreciate it if people would help me.

I want to try and swap character's swimsuits. As an example lets say I would like to make Sayuri wear Honoka's SR swimsuit. 

Is there any guide that would help me achieve such things? 

thanks in advance