Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

9 hours ago, zhenshidaila said:

以我为例,某些SR和R可以正常显示指甲的颜色,但是大多数使用裸色的泳衣和SSR泳衣不能显示它们调整后的指甲的颜色。唯一有此问题的是穗穗香的身材。过去,我的指甲颜色正常。我认为,与D3 dx.ini是否存在任何连接?

%Z7R _ {%DOLRPNANA] 5HQXU9.png

(3T01QJZ}](4L4QWC8NR866.png

FG @ EAS%K]]`GX1(} J%2FA48.png

@zhenshidaila

How does the shape of the chest in Sayuri work? Can you tell me?

On 5/27/2020 at 8:33 PM, WeebSheep said:

hello guys, I was working on a project and found out after a while that a few weird black spots where appearing on my model, what are they and ho w can I remove them? 

2020-05-27 (2)_LI.jpg

2020-05-27 (4)_LI.jpg

hello guys, not trying to be rude but can I please get a reply;)

Can somebody explain why these images are reported continuously?

Untitled.png.9b34b98cacb38da3ac53b2634102c165.png

Are they not related to the game?

Be aware the next one that reports these images as SPAM without justifying the reason will be banned.

1 hour ago, CPU said:

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled.png.9b34b98cacb38da3ac53b2634102c165.png

Are they not related to the game?

Be aware the next one that reports these images as SPAM without justifying the reason will be banned.

This thread is for modding related discussion, not posting gacha grabs.

1 hour ago, CPU said:

This forum, as stated in the description, is for "Downloads, technical support, development, & discussion of adult oriented Dead or Alive Xtreme: Venus Vacation mods". 

This topic named Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -.

It's pretty obvious that gacha rolls, gameplay related questions, screenshots, etc is irrelevat to the discussion of mods. There're other places for gameplay info, discord and reddit being the main ones I guess. 

Now, I'm not a supporter of digital dictatorship either, so if people really want to discuss the gameplay and post gacha rolls on this forum - they should be able to do it, but it should be done in a separate thread.

On 5/30/2020 at 2:46 AM, HattoWW said:

Any mod for SR Towel below?

There's a good nopan towel mod by BAKAYARO000.  Their mod thread is here: 

In that thread, scroll down to the mod called "SSR Misaki Fresh Bamboo 2.0".  It should work for any towel version and for all common body girls.  Once installed, press Z to cycle through the different wardrobe malfunction styles (one breast uncovered, both breasts uncovered, towel parted, etc).  Note that this mod doesn't save it's settings via F10 like other mods, but it's easy to reactivate it after the game is restarted by simply pressing Z when the girl wearing the towel is displayed.

17 minutes ago, lafan20 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This mod works for all versions of the towel for the common body.

4 minutes ago, vgadict said:

There's a good nopan towel mod by BAKAYARO000.  Their mod thread is here: 

In that thread, scroll down to the mod called "SSR Misaki Fresh Bamboo 2.0".  It should work for any towel version and for all common body girls.  Once installed, press Z to cycle through the different wardrobe malfunction styles (one breast uncovered, both breasts uncovered, towel parted, etc).  Note that this mod doesn't save it's settings via F10 like other mods, but it's easy to reactivate it after the game is restarted by simply pressing Z when the girl wearing the towel is displayed.

its really a very good mod. thank you guys :)

2 hours ago, avenger54 said:

... gacha rolls ...

2 hours ago, Sladesamm said:

... gacha grabs ...

I have no clues of "these" are. Are they part of the game? Can they be modded?

If it is a request to mod something or help in modding something, I don't see why they should not be here.

If they are unrelated (please explain, I never played this game) they will not be accepted because they will be considered derailing of the thread.

11 minutes ago, CPU said:

If it is a request to mod something or help in modding something, I don't see why they should not be here.

If they are unrelated (please explain, I never played this game) they will not be accepted because they will be considered derailing of the thread.

I guess its because people are just tired of seeing people "flex" and it really doesn't add to the conversation in anyway. There is a dedicated thread for gacha pulls, this thread has enough spam to deal with on the norm as is.

The screenshots are just proof that people unlocked the new costume and nothing more. I understand if it's posted in anticipation of someone making a request for the mod, but it usually isn't.

29 minutes ago, CPU said:

It's basically japanese lootboxes, you "roll" it with ingame currency and get rewards with different rarity. In this case - the outfits for the girls. Chances of good rolls are really low so some people love to show off their lucky rolls.

It's not related to modding in any way though. There was a thread made exclusively for this type of posting but it was deleted I believe? For whatever reason.

Ideally there just should be a thread for general gameplay discussion so people can ask questions, post their rolls, screenshots non-related to mods and stuff like that. 

5 hours ago, avenger54 said:

Ideally there just should be a thread for general gameplay discussion so people can ask questions, post their rolls, screenshots non-related to mods and stuff like that. 

Normally users come to Lovers Lab for mods, mod support and mod discussion.  For general game play questions or posting pictures of lucky gacha pulls, they should try a more appropriate site like discord or reddit.  Thus, it doesn't seem necessary to add a new thread here at LL for those types of posts.

6 hours ago, CPU said:

As explained by some people above it's just for bragging. We even have the screenshot thread which would made more sense if they posted there.
It never had something to do with request or help.
These certain post makes other people who actually asking for request or help is getting ignored or blocked by others.

These kind of spam made modder left(it happened).
These made the thread unnecessarily cluttered.

I was very persistent explaining this on my previous account years ago.
Yet a certain other moderator thought i'm the one being annoying and banned me.

I stopped bothering about that for quite long time, but it seems more people shared my sentiment now.
So go ahead, this will be my last stake. If i'm banned again so be it.

4 hours ago, vgadict said:

Normally users come to Lovers Lab for mods, mod support and mod discussion.

I agree but a lot of people still keep general posting with event questions, techical problems not related to modding and stuff like that. Many people don't even speak english and use translator. With a dedicated thread you can just point them out to that one instead of just deleting posts and causing confusion. 

9 hours ago, avenger54 said:

With a dedicated thread you can just point them out to that one instead of just deleting posts and causing confusion. 

It's equally easy to just provide the link to the reddit for doaxvv which is already a dedicated place for that.  I've done that when I reply to posts in this thread that aren't mod-related, and it seems to help.

If LL added a thread for general game play discussion, it could end up being counterproductive.  It's clear that some users have no concept or understanding that thread titles are intended to limit the type and scope of posts contained in each thread.  Thus, adding a new general game play thread wouldn't prevent users from posting those types of questions in this thread, and it could end up with some users posting mod questions in the general thread instead which would just make the forums even more disorganized.   

On a related note, several years ago I was a moderator at a game fan site, and we dealt with inappropriate or misplaced posts every day.  Our solution was to have an active modding team that proactively removed inappropriate posts or moved misplaced ones to the correct thread shortly after they were posted.  However, that's difficult to do without a significant number of active moderators who are well-versed in the game.  I'm not sure if the moderators at LLR are able to or would want to support that.

I'm using the SSR Misaki Fresh Bamboo 2.0 mod for this towel, the mod is great but this towel is really ugly :) Is there a mod to change the towel colors or change the towel like all white or pink one or different colors? I want this becouse all my girls have this towel sr suit and i can use a nice looking towel suit with them all.

If there is not a mod like this, is there any modder to make one?

Thank you.

1380606963_DesktopScreenshot2020_05.30-10_44_59_06.thumb.png.3f742a8c108dfaf06c69ff751fe1b41e.png

On 5/20/2020 at 7:26 PM, minazuki said:

SSR Event Touenoubu (Common)

Part of the panty and skirt will disappear when you see it through the transparent suso.

The Inner skirt not fit around on the butts, I will not fix this problem.

Top Variation            (X + 1)

Top Straps Variation        (X + 2)

Obi Variation            (X + 3)

Waist Deco 1 Variation        (X + 4)

Waist Deco 2 Variation        (X + 5)

Waist Deco 3 Variation        (X + 6)

Necklaces Variation        (X + 7)

Sleeves Variation        (X + 8 )

Panty Variation            (Z + 1)

Skirt Variation            (Z + 2)

Inner Skirt Variation        (Z + 3)

Skirt & Inner Skirt Variation    (Z + 4)

Suso Variation            (Z + 5)

Color 1 Variation        (C + 1)

Transparent 1 Variation        (C + 2)

Transparent 2 Variation        (C + 3)

Preset (Preset 1-9 will not touch the color & transparent)

More Preview

Changelog

Reveal hidden contents

V1.1
Fixed the mod after the game update
V1.0
Initial release

IMPORTANT
This mod needs Hi-res body Skin Texture, e.g. HI-METAL's Skin
You must update 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation to 1.9 or latest to use this mod.

Download

Can anyone help i cant seems to work this skin on Sayuri?