Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

49 minutes ago, unkbrbr3 said:

Ayane and Kasumi can now change all hair colors.

Kasumi: Ctrl + 6

Ayane: Ctrl + 3

If Ayane hair color shifts, press Ctrl+Alt+F10

kasumi.7z

あやね.7z

This is perfect, wish that all girls have this mod. I saw a little problem with ayane which was not at the version before. Its only seen when reshade is on (Mxao) .

Sharing screenshots, may be there can be a fix for this.

First Mod

1485882715_DOAX_VV2020-06-1912-30-41.thumb.png.26c40d14213412fd874626e264c8a0e7.png

Last Mod

730477630_DOAX_VV2020-06-1912-31-38.thumb.png.139854f3f36caeaba273fed5d5f2244b.png

2 hours ago, tyaonyann said:

Daiquiri_V1.0.rar 7.33 MB · 25 downloads

Common only.

Color change.
C+1 = cloth
C+2 = pearl
C+3 = ring

I made it with a common body for the time being.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please contact us by email.

Very nice, but is this a standalone suit? or replaces some suit? I dont have this swimsuit, tbh i saw it in your post for the first time. Can you do this mod also for costume costumizer? :(

Alright, its the rare suit, very nice mod, love this one. Maybe you can make honoka and marie bodys too. Very good job, thank you.

1 hour ago, gkfuuuws7 said:

First of all thank you for your feedback, but im not agree with you on this. Either games orjinal colors and your screenshots seems too yellowish and not natural. Maybe this is all about that we have different tastes .

I really didnt understand what you mean. In my post, i'm trying to say to @unkbrbr3 there is a ghost shadow in his new version of mod which is clearly seen at the neck of ayane when reshade is on. There was no problem like this in the first release of his mod.

BTW you can also share your screenshots and reshade settings in this forum, then we can see what you mean with realistic graphics. 

12 minutes ago, yoplay said:

hi here I have a problem with hitomi's eyes when i change the color its magnified

Sans titre 2.jpg

And i have a similar problem with Hitomi when using make up mod. Make up works but if i change the eye color, the eyes become scary and also funny as i attached below

14 minutes ago, yoplay said:

hi here I have a problem with hitomi's eyes when i change the color its magnified

The issue is fixed currently. You can redownload the Makeup Mod or use the Mod Manager to download Hitomi's version. Or you can just manually replace the .ini file with the fixed one, I'll attach it to the post. Make sure to use latest version of 3DMigoto.

Hitomi.ini

2 minutes ago, source of income said:

And i have a similar problem with Hitomi when using make up mod. Make up works but if i change the eye color, the eyes become scary and also funny as i attached below

I know that with Hitomi also in my opinion it’s since the update

On 6/19/2020 at 12:21 PM, HI-METAL said:

Thanks for the good mod.
There is a seam in the lower abdomen.
This was previously written by mono1214 with a workaround.

Thank you for making the body and skin files. I'm trying to replace the body and DDS. I can't fix this problem. Maybe it's UV.Only Misaki and Kasumi.

On 6/15/2020 at 9:41 PM, ausgeek said:

I've updated the base mod to v2.3 with compatibility for the latest DMM update - special thanks to KuroKaze78 for tracking down the updated hashes and sending me the updated ini file while I was busy held up with other matters.

I've decided to mirror the base mod to lovers lab so that I can include a few pointers to various mods + threads for new users to get started. It's not supposed to be a comprehensive list, but if there are any other links that I've missed that people feel should be included for new users to see do let me know and I'll add them, and it's probably a good idea to link new users here (though the version on the Helix Mod blog is updated as well so anyone using old links will still find it).

Changelog for v2.3:

• Updated costume mod + 3D Vision compatibility for DMM 2020-06-11 update
  • Includes KuroKaze78's d3dx.ini updates:
    • Includes additional shaders in the d3dx.ini so that fewer mods should require manual additions to this file
    • Hair + fingernail mod support is now enabled out of the box
    • Support for environment mods added
    • desktop.ini files now ignored
  • _id is now included for mods that depend on it
  • Includes support for dumping full size (1920x1080) decobromide images in the frame analysis UI profile

Note that because extra shaders are now included in the base d3dx.ini you may get some conflict warnings with certain mods. These warnings are mostly harmless, but can usually be resolved by updating the mods listed in the warning, or editing their ini files to remove the indicated ShaderOverride section.

Thank you so much for updating this! I installed these fixes and now I'm getting this error; the mods I've installed all seem to be working I just don't know exactly where to look in my files to fix this small bug! ?

image.png.79d4886a4670a242680adf98a66a532f.png

20 hours ago, gir102 said:

Thank you so much for updating this! I installed these fixes and now I'm getting this error; the mods I've installed all seem to be working I just don't know exactly where to look in my files to fix this small bug! ?

image.png.79d4886a4670a242680adf98a66a532f.png

I see those variables in "ShaderFixes\debug_2d.ini", "ShaderFixes\debug_cb.ini" and "ShaderFixes\help.ini"

If you still see that error while your Mods folder is renamed "DISABLED Mods" The ShaderFixes folder is likely the source.

Did you update the old files in the ShaderFixes folder? I don't know if there were any updates... but can't hurt to try.