Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

something in the updated ini is causing tamaki and misaki to wig out on me and drop my frame rate hugely, can anyone else confirm? It happens even if i equip a non modded suit.
apart from those two, everything else seems to be working nicely

@mylori, @funtcase, @Tinapay27 - There are likely too many variations possible for these kind of issues and you're going to have to isolate which mod is causing the problems yourselves. The easiest way is to pull out half of your mods (or disable them) and reload and see if the issue is still present. If the issue goes away put half of what you took out back, if the issue was still present you probably can put what you took out back and take out half of what you had left from before. You'll have to repeat this until you've narrowed it down to where someone or myself can attempt to investigate why that mod is misbehaving.

7 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

@mylori, @funtcase, @Tinapay27 - There are likely too many variations possible for these kind of issues and you're going to have to isolate which mod is causing the problems yourselves. The easiest way is to pull out half of your mods (or disable them) and reload and see if the issue is still present. If the issue goes away put half of what you took out back, if the issue was still present you probably can put what you took out back and take out half of what you had left from before. You'll have to repeat this until you've narrowed it down to where someone or myself can attempt to investigate why that mod is misbehaving.

Thanks, it may be kanna's hair mod.

On 6/14/2020 at 4:09 PM, KuroKaze78 said:

Sorry for the mini updates, but a few more shader's were added that were never in the base d3dx.ini. This last update was to add the Fingernail shader identified in the directions for using Swimsuit Swapper. It's Steam and latest DMM shader hashes have now been added.

For those of you getting warnings, it's because many of the additional identified shaders over the last 12-18 months have been added in various ways. If they were embedded in INI files they are likely now duplicated in the base d3dx.ini so that multiple mods don't have to worry if you already have support for that shader or not. The easiest way to resolve the warning is to either remove the older [ShaderOverride...] section from the mods displayed in the warnings or add the following orange text to the offending ShaderOverride in the mod:

[ShaderOverride...]
hash = ...
allow_duplicate_hash=overrule

@LLLOVERS - That generally happens if you have non standard characters in one of your INI files. If you directly copied and pasted from these forums, you may have an embedded non-printable character copied along with it, so generally its best to retype what's listed to be safe. If you remember what you copy/pasted, you can open it in a text editor and slowly move the text cursor through character by character (like pressing the Right arrow key) and if it takes 2 arrow keys to move 1 character, then you found your non-printable character and delete the extra non-printable character. The only other option is using a more sophisticated text-editor that can print out the non-printable characters.

Another possibility is that the file is encoded in a different character set, which you  may be able to resolve by just opening in Notepad and save as with specifying the encoding to either UTF-8 or ANSI.

Thank you for your reply.
I reviewed the part you pointed out, but my skill did not fix it.

I'll keep studying, and work hard.

Uses Google Translate.

19 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

edited. it was the [TextureOverrideRef] part of the bathroom segment of the dildo mod

On 6/14/2020 at 11:31 PM, KuroKaze78 said:

Thanks for the help man! but Disabling the dildo mod fixed the problem

16 hours ago, Back Pack said:

Help me…
I was making a mod. The change of mesh and weight should be correct, but the nipple is crushed.

Google Translation 

1345636438_DOAX-VenusVacation_200616_164131(2).jpg.0c71ac0980e11c71690dcce5ee37ad18.jpg

Did you try merging poses ( combining the suit and body mesh weights ). Sometimes the imported body won't have all the vertex groups; there may be holes in the mesh.

look at the tutorial video again at 39:50

the input for "Bone CB" is "vs-cb2"

-Merge the imported suit and body poses together ( in blender 2.8+ press F3 and search "merge" select "Merge 3DMigoto Poses" )

-Join the meshes ( Ctrl + J )

-Clear the mesh's parent ( Alt + P > Clear Parent )

-Now hopefully you have a mesh with more vertex groups

-Transfer the weights like usual, then remove the weights that aren't simply numbered e.g. remove "000084.3-[commandlistclothes]-vs-cb2=8f3185fc.txt.46"

A perfect nude mesh would have 148 vertex groups (for the common body)... some outfit's imported meshes may not be able to reach that number with these easy methods.