Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

Would anyone happen to know if any mods exist that remove the pareo (waist skirt/scarf) from the swimsuits in the game that have them? Takao, Russian Blue, Tamarillo, and Daffodil are examples of the swimsuit types I'm talking about. It would be nice to be able to use these suits without the skirts being visible. 

On 5/27/2020 at 12:45 PM, benbogner said:

Hi, noob question here.

I understand that this is from DOAXVV but i have no idea what's the skin mod he was using in this pic.

I've read through pages and still can't find the answer. So far i've tried both HI METAL and knight77 skin but nothing looks like this ?

anybody knows please ?

There may be a bug in the game tan feature. I tried with the operation I did before, but the tan feature does not work well.

@benbogner

Edit: You can get the same skin by using the skin mod (ex: HI METAL and knight77 skin) and the in-game tanning and wetting features.

[How to tan]

Do the following operations in the game. 

After wearing Swimsuit A, tan with sun oil until it becomes the darkest and change into Swimsuit B.

(In rare cases, the tan feature may not work well.)

On 5/27/2020 at 12:59 PM, zhenshidaila said:

Now, it seems that the characters (Sayuri and Luna) of honoka body type can't customize the nail color. The ordinary body type is still OK. Does anyone know why?

I don't know why.

I have never had a problem with nail color changing. Even with the honoka body type, It can be done simply by changing the color of the nail part of the body skin. No special technique is needed.

Spoiler

50626447_.png.ffc18c1d76b76397148f03c1f4025c18.png

55 minutes ago, tk2004 said:

I don't know why.

I have never had a problem with nail color changing. Even with the honoka body type, It can be done simply by changing the color of the nail part of the body skin. No special technique is needed.

Hide contents

In my case, some of the SR and R can display the color of nails normally, but most of the swimsuits and SSR swimsuits that use nude can't display the color of nails that they adjust. It's only honoka's body shape that has this problem. In the past, the color of my nails was normal. I think, and D3 dx.ini Is there any connection?

%Z7R_{%DOLRPNANA]5HQXU9.png

(3T01QJZ}](4L4QWC8NR866.png

FG@EAS%K]]`GX1(}J%2FA48.png

9 hours ago, Grimraven1 said:

Would anyone happen to know if any mods exist that remove the pareo (waist skirt/scarf) from the swimsuits in the game that have them? Takao, Russian Blue, Tamarillo, and Daffodil are examples of the swimsuit types I'm talking about. It would be nice to be able to use these suits without the skirts being visible. 

Try this for Russian Blue and Abyssinian.

By the way, Takao and Daffodil (Suisen) are swimsuits that are useful for other mods, so there may be little demand to turn off pareos.

1 hour ago, tk2004 said:

I don't know why.

Reveal hidden contents

I seem to have solved the problem. But I still don't know why it happened. I'm on d3dx.ini added a section of code found in the forum. When I press F10 again to refresh, the character of honoka's body shape becomes normal. I don't know what this code is, or why it can make it back to normal.. This seems to be just a code related to cheongsam.

[ShaderOverrideChineseDressInnerVS]
hash = c523c6339eefee69
run = CommandListClothes

ewfrwegtwfafw.png

20 hours ago, fatiaocheng said:

Why someone is keeping polluting the MOD thread with gacha picture... highly doubted it's more RMT than whale. Can someone check if it comes from same person or same IP?

Just stick the gacha result normally
Stop criticizing others without evidence?