gatto tom

Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

16 minutes ago, Adm99 said:

I had my gacha demist looking like this

wow, that's some nice deminist setup. can u share it? yeah, it won't work now, but after 3dmigoto fix i want that deminist too

20 minutes ago, Adm99 said:

I had my gacha demist looking like this, but now the glass, doors, and pink light are back.

Its very nice, can you share the link of this mod pls? Thank you.

5 minutes ago, DaGak said:

wow, that's some nice deminist setup. can u share it? yeah, it won't work now, but after 3dmigoto fix i want that deminist too

Once mods are working again I'll definitely share it. I'm still working on it and was actually going to ask for some help here on how to get rid of a pink light/fog that shows up with the newer girls in the results animation.

With the original girls it's not pink in the back like this:

Actually, if you use Costume Customizer you can see faint shadow of custom costume, but default (before mods applied) one is still visible

1 hour ago, unkbrbr3 said:

これで一時的には治るようです

yes you are right, through there are problems with some mods, at least it worked.

paste these into d3dx.ini to use mods. hope that mods could be fixed soon XD

[ShaderRegexShaderRegexEnableCostumeModsWildcard]
shader_model = ps_4_0 ps_5_0
if $ costume_mods &&(!frame_analysis || $ dump_modded_meshes)
checktextureoverride = ps-t0
checktextureoverride = ps-t1
checktextureoverride = ps-t2
checktextureoverride = vb0
checktextureoverride = ib
endif 

edit: krunkDunk's solution is better for mods' perform,  please view#8343

Yeah pasting it this in the ini fixes most issues. The only really problematic one so far seems to be the BP boobs for CostumeCustomizer on my end.

Edit: Ok nevermind, there seems to be quite a lot of fuckery going on.

krunkDunk's solution works much better, than editing of d3dx.ini file. But still I have a small problem only with Honoka's body.

18 hours ago, krunkDunk said:

Here is a ini with a few shader overrides to get some mods working again, since the June 11 update has switched some shader hashes...

I only looked at a few costume mods to get a few new shader hashes.

Just drop it into your Mods folder and reload mods (F10)

Temp-PS-Overrides.ini 406 B · 93 downloads

thanks for solution! i think i could translate into jp and cn for helping more guys!

你可以下载这个文件并放进Mods文件夹以修复更新后不能使用mods的状况。

このファイルをModsフォルダに入れると更新がもたらすModのバグが治る。

1 hour ago, krunkDunk said:

* update

found more shaders for some clothes, and nails; hair shaders in a seperate ini if you use those mods.

replace the old Temp-PS-Overrides.ini...

Temp-PS-Overrides_v2.ini (fixed triangles on Honoka's tits for CC)

Hair_Shader_Overrides.ini 1.11 kB · 74 downloads

For Luna's hairbands:

[ShaderOverride-Luna_Ribbons-PS]
hash = 31a53dca07ae4242
run = CommandListHairReplace

to Hair_Shader_Overrides.ini

I have issues with square bikini v1.3.1 on Marie body. The other two body type works fine.

I'm playing on DMM ver and i know that is an issue on hash.

I tried to browsed through the forum and can't find a correct fix.

So I'll paste some part of my Marie.ini here. Can anyone please fix it for me? Thanks.

[TextureOverrideSquareBikiniHonokaIB]
hash = 5ef8b6c0
handling = skip

[TextureOverrideCommonBody]
hash = a1b4e8f4

thank you for  fixing Temp-PS-Overrides.ini

but still suisen mod broken.

skirt will not leave.

i use SUISEN v4.5.0

DOAX-VenusVacation_200611_200630.jpg

after update

Temp-PS-Overrides_v2.ini add

this screen Misaki bust ?  (T_T)

peke.jpg

@oddsMen - Yes, I still need to locate the replaced BURST shaders because for some reason they've always used different ones (and typically look worse in my opinion), but I've always had to try and locate which shader is new during the 3-5 second BURST itself w/ Hunting mode which can take multiple attempts and matches and I don't have that much time this morning at the moment. If its still broken this evening, I'll do the analysis then.

@boboro2019 - Hopefully ausgeek will chime in with a game-wide update of all the hashes like last time, but if nothing happens in the next couple of days I can attempt to take a stab at it, just I don't have the historical data to match up before & after like he might nor do i currently know how the bytecode hashes were calculated that are embedded in the d3dx.ini currently.

Thanks for the solution .

Most of the mods I have work again except the wet effect mod .

And I wonder if this is just my illusion that the original wet effect is weaker than before or not ?

DOAX-VenusVacation_200611_220537.thumb.jpg.fcb0d81de3e0b0cb93786ca5be1796a0.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_200611_220521.thumb.jpg.9334559ac947a8989ae4dc1fcda6ae29.jpg

29 minutes ago, KuroKaze78 said:

@oddsMen - Yes, I still need to locate the replaced BURST shaders because for some reason they've always used different ones (and typically look worse in my opinion), but I've always had to try and locate which shader is new during the 3-5 second BURST itself w/ Hunting mode which can take multiple attempts and matches and I don't have that much time this morning at the moment. If its still broken this evening, I'll do the analysis then.

@boboro2019 - Hopefully ausgeek will chime in with a game-wide update of all the hashes like last time, but if nothing happens in the next couple of days I can attempt to take a stab at it, just I don't have the historical data to match up before & after like he might nor do i currently know how the bytecode hashes were calculated that are embedded in the d3dx.ini currently.

Yeah it will take a little to find all hashes again.

I am working on that too. Since some mods I made required new inputs, it has become quite the mess to check for all of them.

I have no idea what the Bytecode is for and how it is generated, so I can't update these.

Also this might be a good idea to clean the d3dx.ini file. There are still old hashes, which are only there because of the older steam version. Don't know how it affects the performance, but removing some old unused hashes might be a good idea in general, or move it to a separate space and label it as "STEAM" so it will be easier to clean when not needed anymore.

4 hours ago, krunkDunk said:

Here is a ini with a few shader overrides to get some mods working again, since the June 11 update has switched some shader hashes...

I only looked at a few costume mods to get a few new shader hashes.

Just drop it into your Mods folder and reload mods (F10)

Temp-PS-Overrides.ini 406 B · 749 downloads

* update

found more shaders for some clothes, and nails; hair shaders in a seperate ini if you use those mods.

replace the old Temp-PS-Overrides.ini...

Temp-PS-Overrides_v2.ini (fixed triangles on Honoka's tits for CC)

Hair_Shader_Overrides.ini 1.11 kB · 297 downloads

Where do we place this file?

2 hours ago, boboro2019 said:

Thank you very much.

But what about Gacha Demist? It still does not working.

Did you search this topic? use "Gacha Demist"
I found 2 more version and still working.1892558373_DOAX_VV2020-06-1122-48-37.png.c6e9e9d619642d7a8c22fdb9f75e6fd4.pngI think you can do that.

111223083_DOAX_VV2020-06-1122-46-46.png.727a7629c72525398bf4d490a26bcd9d.png

ようやくカンナをお迎えできたので#3933(158)にあるHi-METAL氏のスキンを入れてみたのですが反映しません。

何か修正点や変更点があったのでしょうか?教えてエロい人。