Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

there's two different color on the boobs how can I solve it? 

these are the new ones I updated

[ShaderOverrideClothesPS13]
; Hitomi Jeans SR
; Bytecode hash: 1ead111f
hash = 074cff4a129d961c
run = CommandListClothes

[ShaderOverrideClothesPS14]
; Suisen R
hash = 00643e627b04288f
run = CommandListClothes

[ShaderOverrideSkinPSBurst]
; Bytecode hash: 2b712825
hash = 01ea55a5f6611833
run = CommandListSkin

[ShaderOverrideSkin-hair1]
hash = a07858cce6fb5e1e
run = CommandListSkin
[ShaderOverrideSkin-hair2]
hash = 29a6bbe4fb3fb695
run = CommandListSkin

; clothes | mods
[ShaderOverride-Clothes_UpdatePS1]
hash = 37d3e66b5d8a0361
run = CommandListClothes
[ShaderOverride-Clothes_UpdatePS2]
; mermaid martini metal parts
hash = 52c5ae3cdc7810ca
run = CommandListClothes
[ShaderOverride-Clothes_UpdatePS3]
hash = 5ed99f004bf2fa7b
run = CommandListClothes
[ShaderOverride-Clothes_UpdatePS4]
hash = 493f9498fa161f40
run = CommandListClothes
[ShaderOverride-Clothes_UpdatePS5]
; mermaid martini
hash = f016b56d30ba5603
run = CommandListClothes
[ShaderOverride-Clothes_UpdatePS6]
hash = 1a57b0790b876d57
run = CommandListClothes
[ShaderOverride-Clothes_UpdatePS7]
; Suisen R
hash = 00643e627b04288f
run = CommandListClothes
[ShaderOverride-Clothes_UpdatePS8]
; FigureStand
hash = 1fadbf4b504896c5
run = CommandListClothes
[ShaderOverride-Clothes_UpdatePS9]
; Moving Water
hash = 0f0a2c40c629c533
run = CommandListClothes
[ShaderOverrideClothes_UpdatePS10]
; Palm Tree Leafs
hash = ae68b2fe0f16091a
run = CommandListClothes
[ShaderOverrideClothes_UpdatePS11]
; Monocle Glas
hash = 0b9aa4f6b6e36b57
run = CommandListClothes
[ShaderOverrideClothes_UpdatePS12]
; Venus Card
hash = 892f7246173bea98
run = CommandListClothes
[ShaderOverrideClothes_UpdatePS13]
; Destiny Child bikini text (?)
hash = 5c4ca403dd607603
run = CommandListClothes
[ShaderOverrideClothes_UpdatePS14]
; Inner Cloth Material
hash = 2e7dea8ba1236554
run = CommandListClothes
[ShaderOverrideClothes_UpdatePS15]
; e.g. Chinese dress panties
hash = 31a53dca07ae4242
run = CommandListClothes

; skin
[ShaderOverride-Skin_UpdatePS1]
hash = d4490acbf65bd5e3
run = CommandListSkin
[ShaderOverride-Skin_UpdatePS2]
; Kanna's horns
hash = 8bf9671dbd879cc6
run = CommandListSkin
[ShaderOverride-Skin_UpdatePS3]
hash = 29a6bbe4fb3fb695
run = CommandListSkin

[ShaderOverrideSkinBurst_UpdatePS1]
; Bytecode hash: 
hash = d51433e9122e0b53
run = CommandListSkin

; nails
[ShaderOverride-Nails_UpdatePS1]
hash = 3c779f31af0270f4
run = CommandListFingerNailsEyes
; eyes ** not tested with a mod **
[ShaderOverride-Eyes_UpdatePS1]
hash = deeb698c74ada082
run = CommandListFingerNailsEyes

; triangles on Honoka's tits
[ShaderOverride-Unknown_UpdatePS1]
hash = 635329c855070942
run = CommandListClothes

; hair
[ShaderOverrideHairPS1-20200611]
; Bytecode hash: 
hash = a07858cce6fb5e1e
run = CommandListHair
[ShaderOverrideHairPS2-20200611]
; Bytecode hash: 
hash = c2701566e16d2708
run = CommandListHair
[ShaderOverrideHairPS3-20200611]
hash = 7624d48fb5ccb677
run = CommandListHair 

image.png

1 hour ago, Adm99 said:

@bobrealize I think I found the knight77 Square Bikini mod you might be using then:

I never used it so I don't know the adjustment you need to make exactly (instructions say two ways to change it).

Marie_ND_front.jpg.53aa32e073d18dab6b4ed01dc0e7deb4.jpg

image.png.33d4a1ec4d23e6138c0366cbf654333f.png

All the problems have been solved!!!

image.png.82d75f4b84318236f5dea69dd6837be9.png

Thank you everyone!

ありがとう!

射射大家,我谢了

13 minutes ago, dude_045 said:

Hi, I used the new d3dx.ini to fix the latest issues with the new patch. Everything seems to work but I can't use the "0" on the num pad to toggle the overlay where you can see shader/vertex code to mod an outfit. Can someone help?

You need to turn on "Hunting Mode" in your d3dx.ini again(open and do a search). It's not enabled by default.

Thanks for the ini on the previous page by the way :)

And also the demist files.

One or two things to fix:

After kuro's ini ,Helena's/Kokoro's hair is red (is there a key combo or someway to toggle back to blonde?)

A few missing textures for the gift wrap costumes it seems.

Capture2.JPG

Capture.JPG

@bobrealize - If you want to stop the error messages add the follow highlighted lines to Mods\Costumes\knight_77_SSR_Event_SecretBathTime (AllGirls)\nDISABLED SSR_Event_SecretBathTime_Change.ini (FYI, its at the bottom)

;Soap
[ShaderOverrideSoap01_PS]
; SecretBathTime Soap
hash = 9dc65b3b28b6f02d
allow_duplicate_hash=overrule
handling = skip
[ShaderOverrideSoap02_PS]
; SecretBathTime Soap
hash = f235ea841e8674d8
handling = skip

Note: these are the old hashes, so only those are clashing, and the new shaders aren't flagged to always skip like before. I'd be hestitant to do it because it can have affect more than just the event suit it was designed for but your choice. You can also add the following afterwards to add the new shaders and have the new ones be skipped entirely as well.

[ShaderOverrideSoap01_PS-20200610]
hash = 532bf5f5b6377205
handling = skip

[ShaderOverrideSoap02_PS-20200610]

hash = 1455a221f955fa05

handling = skip

@starash - Forgot that the original base d3dx.ini didn't check ib/vb0 hashes because at the time there weren't really any hair mesh mods, so I'll add that in to the base to support mesh updates.

@sesefi40 - It looks like you 2 variations of a mod active at the same time. If the Mod folder included multiple ini files for different versions, you are probably only intended to have one active at a time. Alternatively, you have 2 mods for the same suit active at the same time. One of them looks like Knight77's SSR_Event_Peace (Ayane_Helena) and I recognize the other but I don't know the name for the exaggerated nipple bumps.

Updated base d3dx.ini for hair mesh replacements rather than just texture replacements.

@HurtJuice - Its a bit tricky to do that but achievable as I do that in CostumeCustomizer. It involves matching the skin texture hash to identify that Marie's skin is the one being loaded but not replacing anything and then match the specific suit's body hash afterwards to delay replacing the skin texture. If you are working on a INI mod, you can PM me and I can help you work it out.

13 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

@Fiona_Lovers - Not really sure what's going on there, likely a replacement that is carrying over unintentionally.

--All

Attached is the work in progress d3dx.ini based off the original base d3dx.ini.

It should include all of PS hashes (I didn't add any VS hashes) from most of the modding posts I could find and any of the mods I had active that had valid ShaderOverrides.

I created a new shader_type category for things that want replacements but not really character based (CommandListEnvironment at shader_type = 7). I'm not really sure if I should go ahead and add the tanning shader_type I use in CostumeCustomizer but for now I'll just skip the number i used (6). I also assigned a shader_type value to the GUI shader override as well. Hair replacements are now enabled by default. It also includes by default excluding embedded "desktop.ini" if you set any custom Windows Explorer settings like custom folder icons or anything.

Let me know if I missed anything. I'll be putting out a merge request to the primary github repo with the updates and we'll see how that goes. This version has the old hashes, hashes from 20190425 (In case Steam ever updates to those) and new hashes from 20200610. They are all matched up for there same equivalent by name and the bytecodes have all been calculated for the 20200610 ones so this d3dx.ini should be usable for both Steam and DMM. There could be some duplicate hashes depending on how some of your installed mods were set-up (embedded ShaderOverrides versus requesting updates to the d3dx.ini).

File (Last updated: 06/13/2020)

d3dx.ini 79.83 kB · 45 downloads

Changelog:

6/12/2020 - First pass of all updated shaders + adding CommandListEnvironment (shader_type 7)

6/13/2020 - Added check for ib/vb0 hashes for hair mods to support hair mesh replacements and moved Tan shader in as shader_type 6

Note: this doesn't yet have much consideration for demist yet. Over the last year there have been several variations to the original demist mod, so even when fixed there should probably be some cycle options/settings to control the level of demist.

11 hours ago, Adm99 said:

@KuroKaze78 Thanks! That seemed to clear up the pink light/fog problem I was having on the main screen with my demist modifications.

The bright pink fog still shows up in the back during the results for Fiona and Monica (I still want to learn how to identify and get rid of it), and some girls have different degrees of light pink to reddish(Tamaki/Sayuri) lighting in that animation for some reason, but it doesn't flicker on/off at least.

Here it is for those asking to try it. Let me know if it works, or any problems with it (or what's unnecessary/what I did wrong if you know). I hope it doesn't mess up something I couldn't test myself.

I don't think it needs the clear 'glass.png' in the folder you use, but I didn't mess with the lines in there for it just to be safe (everyone should already have one just in case).

Tamaki.jpg

Needs the d3dx.ini(Last updated: 06/12/2020) uploaded by KuroKaze78 here #8394 to be installed first (for DMM at least).

Edit: I think I uploaded the wrong DMM file that still had the bars for the shower doors showing. I've attached a fixed version so just replace it.

DMM demist.ini 4.46 kB · 314 downloads STEAM demist.ini 4.63 kB · 71 downloads

DMM demist FIX.ini 4.76 kB · 341 downloads

Thank you so much for fixing this annoying Update!!!

@tokorozawa

KuroKaze78さんの提供してたd3dx.iniを自分のを取り替える

あとはextra_wet.iniの中で

[ShaderOverrideWet]
hash = d4490acbf65bd5e3
checktextureoverride = ps-t1
allow_duplicate_hash = overrule

hashの数値を編集してみろ。

私は日本語と英語が苦手で、変な言葉と文法を受け入れてください。
I am not good at Japanese and English. Please accept my strange words and grammar.

日本語での説明ありがとうございます。

hashの数値を編集してみました。

しかし、wetが反映されたのは顔のみでした。

体に反映させるには[ShaderOverrideWet2]のhashの数値も変更する必要がありますか?

6 hours ago, tokorozawa said:

日本語での説明ありがとうございます。

hashの数値を編集してみました。

しかし、wetが反映されたのは顔のみでした。

体に反映させるには[ShaderOverrideWet2]のhashの数値も変更する必要がありますか?

[ShaderOverrideWet2] not change(DL only data)

[ShaderOverrideWet2] は変更はしない(DLしたままのデータ)

21 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

@Fiona_Lovers - Not really sure what's going on there, likely a replacement that is carrying over unintentionally.

--All

Attached is the work in progress d3dx.ini based off the original base d3dx.ini.

It should include all of PS hashes (I didn't add any VS hashes) from most of the modding posts I could find and any of the mods I had active that had valid ShaderOverrides.

I created a new shader_type category for things that want replacements but not really character based (CommandListEnvironment at shader_type = 7). I'm not really sure if I should go ahead and add the tanning shader_type I use in CostumeCustomizer but for now I'll just skip the number i used (6). I also assigned a shader_type value to the GUI shader override as well. Hair replacements are now enabled by default. It also includes by default excluding embedded "desktop.ini" if you set any custom Windows Explorer settings like custom folder icons or anything.

Let me know if I missed anything. I'll be putting out a merge request to the primary github repo with the updates and we'll see how that goes. This version has the old hashes, hashes from 20190425 (In case Steam ever updates to those) and new hashes from 20200610. They are all matched up for there same equivalent by name and the bytecodes have all been calculated for the 20200610 ones so this d3dx.ini should be usable for both Steam and DMM. There could be some duplicate hashes depending on how some of your installed mods were set-up (embedded ShaderOverrides versus requesting updates to the d3dx.ini).

File (Last updated: 06/13/2020 - 2nd update)

d3dx.ini 79.98 kB · 151 downloads

Changelog:

6/12/2020 - First pass of all updated shaders + adding CommandListEnvironment (shader_type 7)

6/13/2020 - Added check for ib/vb0 hashes for hair mods to support hair mesh replacements and moved Tan shader in as shader_type 6

6/13/2020.2 - Added another identified Shadow Shader (missing from both DMM/Steam)

Note: this doesn't yet have much consideration for demist yet. Over the last year there have been several variations to the original demist mod, so even when fixed there should probably be some cycle options/settings to control the level of demist.

Again, use this. I don't know if it had changed.

繰り返しになるが、これを使う。 変更してた場合は私にはわからない。

皆様、アドバイス助かりました。

おかげさまでextra_wetが反映されました。

ありがとうございました。

しかし、今度はd3dx.iniを導入すると別のエラーが発生しました。

knight77_SR_Event_Mermaid _Martini

こちらもhashの書き換えが必要ですか?

無題.png

Sorry for the mini updates, but a few more shader's were added that were never in the base d3dx.ini. This last update was to add the Fingernail shader identified in the directions for using Swimsuit Swapper. It's Steam and latest DMM shader hashes have now been added.

For those of you getting warnings, it's because many of the additional identified shaders over the last 12-18 months have been added in various ways. If they were embedded in INI files they are likely now duplicated in the base d3dx.ini so that multiple mods don't have to worry if you already have support for that shader or not. The easiest way to resolve the warning is to either remove the older [ShaderOverride...] section from the mods displayed in the warnings or add the following orange text to the offending ShaderOverride in the mod:

[ShaderOverride...]
hash = ...

@LLLOVERS - That generally happens if you have non standard characters in one of your INI files. If you directly copied and pasted from these forums, you may have an embedded non-printable character copied along with it, so generally its best to retype what's listed to be safe. If you remember what you copy/pasted, you can open it in a text editor and slowly move the text cursor through character by character (like pressing the Right arrow key) and if it takes 2 arrow keys to move 1 character, then you found your non-printable character and delete the extra non-printable character. The only other option is using a more sophisticated text-editor that can print out the non-printable characters.

Another possibility is that the file is encoded in a different character set, which you  may be able to resolve by just opening in Notepad and save as with specifying the encoding to either UTF-8 or ANSI.

DOAX-VenusVacation_200614_175503.jpg.85769470618a2278486820614e754416.jpg

モニカショートヘアALT + 4 chenge髪の色。配布されているknight77ファイルを使用しますありがとうございましました

後ろから見るのは不自然なので、誰かが修正できるといいのですが?

45 minutes ago, unkbrbr3 said:

Monica_Hair.7z

DOAX-VenusVacation_200614_175503.jpg.85769470618a2278486820614e754416.jpg

monica short hair. alt + 4 chenge hair color . I use the  knight77 file distributed. thank you.

Looking from behind is unnatural, so I hope someone can fix it?

Its very nice, thank you for your effort for this :)

I have a problem attached below, maybe it can be fixed somehow. There is a ghost shadow which effects dof without reshade (mxoa) and it can be seen clearly with reshade on.

BTW back of the hair is not bad, seems very sexy to me :)

Reshade Off:

867238638_DOAX_VV2020-06-1412-56-49.thumb.png.133c20d30990f7046a0b8fad5a669eb5.png

Reshade On

1753891613_DOAX_VV2020-06-1412-56-59.thumb.png.46c899abe980ccb5f006d189ea66f4e4.png