Site questions, comments, and suggestions

2 hours ago, NewbieSim4 said:

I have photos. Is it ok to post a photo of the new boobs compared to the old? Natural boobs go out and down. lol. 

Some of us still have boobs like the bathtub girl :classic_biggrin: - yes, as we age (or have kids) gravity rears its ugly head, but until that happens, the bathtub girl looks absolutely real to me. That said, the blonde right below bathtub girl looks grotesque. :classic_wacko:

Is there a setting that would make it so you auto-follow any thread you start? I keep forgetting to follow my own threads, and while my inexcusable thread self-following practices should not need automated remedies I am nevertheless appealing to the powers that be for said remedies.   ?

24 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Is there a setting that would make it so you auto-follow any thread you start? I keep forgetting to follow my own threads, and while my inexcusable thread self-following practices should not need automated remedies I am nevertheless appealing to the powers that be for said remedies.   ?

https://www.loverslab.com/notifications/options/

Enable the option "Automatically follow new content I post" though I'm not sure if it applies only to threads, or includes following any thread you post in as well.

Spoiler
25 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

If I'm not wrong, some time ago there was option in the profile to see all my posts in the profile. Now I don't know how to get to my earlier posts in my profile. Help appreciated.

I think this is what you are asking:

8 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Do those not show up on the status update list?

Only the new one. I recall that I was able to see all my feeds in row when pressing something like "see all earlier feeds". I'm not sure what was the button's name. Now when I come to the end of the page I can see all my post and don't know how to get to my earlier feeds.

Just found it. It's under Profile > See my activity > Status updates.

9 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

Only the new one. I recall that I was able to see all my feeds in row when pressing something like "see all earlier feeds". I'm not sure what was the button's name. Now when I come to the end of the page I can see all my post and don't know how to get to my earlier feeds.

? You should have that red circled button on the right? No?

Spoiler

c9.jpg.ecbbbb06520077614c4747eaffc8f7b3.jpg

If I understood it right, it should do what you are looking for ... *scratches head*

The website's ability to follow a post-specific link back to the specific post it references is apparently broken- I got the link below by right-clicking on the number at the top-right corner of the target post, and pasted it into another post in order to refer people back to the target post. However, after several tries, the only place the link takes me is to the very bottom of the thread, below even the Edit/Reply text-input box. This is 100% repeatable for me.

Here's the link:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68731-hdt-smp-for-sse/?do=findComment&comment=2438879

This is a fairly important functionality and I would love to see it fixed. Thanks.

EDIT: OK, this is getting curiouser and curiouser... I tested the link above after posting it and it works perfectly. But it doesn't work when inserted into the post with a label as I did using the chain icon in the toolbar. Here is the post wherein I did that- apparently it's the url-inserting function that is broken, not the link-following function as long as the link is entered directly and cumbersomely without trying to shorten it via the link-insertion function.

Here is the post in which the inserted link is broken:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68871-what-iswhere-is-searches-and-requests-thread/?do=findComment&comment=2440228

EDIT: sorry, thanks to a couple of friends who tested with other browsers, I have found that the problem is apparently all on my end, in Firefox. Now my issue is that I have no idea how to fix it or even begin to troubleshoot it. Sorry for the false report.

7 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

The website's ability to follow a post-specific link back to the specific post it references is apparently broken- I got the link below by right-clicking on the number at the top-right corner of the target post, and pasted it into another post in order to refer people back to the target post. However, after several tries, the only place the link takes me is to the very bottom of the thread, below even the Edit/Reply text-input box. This is 100% repeatable for me.

Here's the link:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68731-hdt-smp-for-sse/?do=findComment&comment=2438879

This is a fairly important functionality and I would love to see it fixed. Thanks.

EDIT: OK, this is getting curiouser and curiouser... I tested the link above after posting it and it works perfectly. But it doesn't work when inserted into the post with a label as I did using the chain icon in the toolbar. Here is the post wherein I did that- apparently it's the url-inserting function that is broken, not the link-following function as long as the link is entered directly and cumbersomely without trying to shorten it via the link-insertion function.

Here is the post in which the inserted link is broken:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68871-what-iswhere-is-searches-and-requests-thread/?do=findComment&comment=2440228

Thanks.

Well just to make it more curious both the link above and the one inserted into the post #1056 of what is/ where is work fine and lead to post 2493 of hdt smp for me. 

Just now, SpyVsPie said:

Well just to make it more curious both the link above and the one inserted into the post #1056 of what is/ where is work fine and lead to post 2493 of hdt smp for me. 

What browser are you using? I'm on Firefox 63.0.3 (64-bit) running under Windows 7 x64.

2 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

This was Safari on my MacBook, I have not tried it on my PC.

Hmm... the same thing happens to me when I click on a Notification from the dropdown at the top- it takes me to the bottom of the thread, not to the actual post.

Just now, myuhinny said:

Clicking on the first link takes me to post #2514 clicking on the 2nd link and clicking on the inserted link takes me also to post #2514. Using Chrome.

Thanks- I just tried it with MIE and it works perfectly. Now, I have no idea how to fix it because Firefox is my default browser and I'd like to keep it. Going to edit my OP here since it appears the fault is entirely on my end and not on LL.