Site questions, comments, and suggestions

2 hours ago, Midnight19 said:

i think Skyrim Special Edition should be separated from Oldrim. 

The activity on it is starting to be heavy.

Maybe in a close future we will "promote" it to a real global section.

5 hours ago, Benmc20 said:

Works fine for me. Don't use the drag and drop function, use the "choose file" instead.

That's how we always do. We don't copy and paste the pictures and gifs from other site , but pressing "choose file" and upload it from our computer. It works now. Is it fixed or not I don't know but it works.

On 3/7/2018 at 3:21 AM, Midnight19 said:

i think Skyrim Special Edition should be separated from Oldrim. 

there needs to be enough traffic to justify the dedicated section. This is just the way most sites works.

On 3/7/2018 at 5:44 AM, CPU said:

The activity on it is starting to be heavy.

Maybe in a close future we will "promote" it to a real global section.

yep... at least as far as I can tell. I keep on tripping on the SSE edition mods now.... lol Haven't really even begun to play it much less mod it. (myself) but can find most of what I'd want now. Perhaps if I can get off my lazy green alien ass and mod it, I might be able to play it for once... :tongue:

34 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

HEEEEEEEELP!

I accidentally deleted the whole Blog instead of single entry! Can it be recovered?

Not by any simple means. I'd have to dig through the previous day's database backups to try and find & copy the specific blog posts to it thus far. It's simple in theory, but really labor intensive... So it really depends on just how important it is to you specifically... So let me if I should try and do the recovery. 

19 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

That's how we always do. We don't copy and paste the pictures and gifs from other site , but pressing "choose file" and upload it from our computer. It works now. Is it fixed or not I don't know but it works.

Weird...

3 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

HEEEEEEEELP!

I accidentally deleted the whole Blog instead of single entry! Can it be recovered?

Not sure if this will work for you however...

I keep a word copy of the work I use (for my tutorial) and just copy and paste it when I update it. I have had problems with just editing it in the past. Simple edits cool, bigger ones not so much. Even if something goes wrong you still have the original copy and can create a PDF out of it and upload it or send it to your fans.

5 minutes ago, Benmc20 said:

Weird...

I've dragged and dropped... however, unless you are uploading from an site account you own (that isn't going to shut down your links / acounts due to being part of this site) or you upload your photos to the site using what Elf Prince states. ... your photos can end up missing sometime in the future. IN fact, it is very likely they will. If it is important... use a service (and keep a copy on your computer) or use this site to host the photo.

8 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

I've dragged and dropped... however, unless you are uploading from an site account you own (that isn't going to shut down your links / acounts due to being part of this site) or you upload your photos to the site using what Elf Prince states. ... your photos can end up missing sometime in the future. IN fact, it is very likely they will. If it is important... use a service (and keep a copy on your computer) or use this site to host the photo.

Yeap. Eva and I always download pics and gifs on our computer and then we use "choose file". We had uploading them via FF from two laptops and one PC, but had no problem with Chrome. That problem last for two days and then it all came back to normal.

On 09/03/2018 at 5:53 PM, Ashal said:

Not by any simple means. I'd have to dig through the previous day's database backups to try and find & copy the specific blog posts to it thus far. It's simple in theory, but really labor intensive... So it really depends on just how important it is to you specifically... So let me if I should try and do the recovery. 

As a fellow blogger, I know Eva and can vouch on her blog being very important to her. The entries, but also people's reactions, everything. It felt important. :classic_undecided:

On a more general point of view, it's the second big blog LL is losing. Maybe the deletion warnings could be made more visible, once the rest of the site takes less of your time, Ashal ? :classic_smile:

3 hours ago, Tirloque said:

As a fellow blogger, I know Eva and can vouch on her blog being very important to her. The entries, but also people's reactions, everything. It felt important. :classic_undecided:

On a more general point of view, it's the second big blog LL is losing. Maybe the deletion warnings could be made more visible, once the rest of the site takes less of your time, Ashal ? :classic_smile:

It does a lot to her. I don't know what to say. I haven't seen her so sad for a long time. At least we talked her out from quitting from LL.

Is anyone willing to make a short tutorial of how to delete single blog entry so i won't make any more stupid moves and delete my entire blog. I will be very grateful.

Not criticizing the present site but just comparing with old, I must say that managing blog and entries was much easier on the old site. I need to learn how things works on the new site about blog entries, especially deleting and editing.

12 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

Is anyone willing to make a short tutorial of how to delete single blog entry so i won't make any more stupid moves and delete my entire blog. I will be very grateful.

Not criticizing the present site but just comparing with old, I must say that managing blog and entries was much easier on the old site. I need to learn how things works on the new site about blog entries, especially deleting and editing.

I "found" it. It's so strange that i didn't see it. I was looking for "delete" option on totally wrong place.

5aa7f1ff5db82_2018-03-1316_43_10-Whenshithappens-Thediariesofpervertedcouple-LoversLab.png.274b71d4c8b08db6059f3e153e0cafa6.png

Hi!

Im having problems loading the site. If I want to download anything it just keeps loading but nothing happens. Anything else I do on the site works fine.

Is it just me or is there like a problem with the site curently?

Yes its not just the download section. Is every section on the site that Im having problems with...

6 hours ago, leeleej said:

Hi!

Im having problems loading the site. If I want to download anything it just keeps loading but nothing happens. Anything else I do on the site works fine.

Is it just me or is there like a problem with the site curently?

Yes its not just the download section. Is every section on the site that Im having problems with...

Download works fine for me using FF. The upload files over 5 MB was a problem again.

6 minutes ago, TanookiTamaTachi said:

Anyone else just gotten followed by half a dozen newly created accounts with nearly identical names? Kinda getting weirded out here.

Me too.