On 2/1/2020 at 7:35 AM, SilentOption said:

Mine is dying from drinking lactacid which hasn't happen before

Incase you havent fixed this yet, LinksSword provided a fix for this in the Cow Live Services Mod.

You need to open the File in Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\CLS , remove everything thats in it and add this line here:

{
	"formList" : 
	{
		"foodformlists" : [ "378908|MilkModNEW.esp", "472876|MilkModNEW.esp" ],
		"foodkeywords" : [ "0" ]
	}
}

That did it for me.

19 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Incase you havent fixed this yet, LinksSword provided a fix for this in the Cow Live Services Mod.

You need to open the File in Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\CLS , remove everything thats in it and add this line here:

{
	"formList" : 
	{
		"foodformlists" : [ "378908|MilkModNEW.esp", "472876|MilkModNEW.esp" ],
		"foodkeywords" : [ "0" ]
	}
}

That did it for me.

it works thanks

On 2/8/2020 at 11:50 AM, Dudemer said:

Hello again I have a gifts for all in the form of CBBE hdt Bodyslide files

BAC CBBE HDT HHAF.7z 798.97 kB · 18 downloads

Here in this zip is BS files for the hand hooves, first stage hooves and second stage hooves. There is also a work in progress finale stage hooves BS file, For some reason the overlay don't work on them so if someone finds a fix for that just repackage the BS files with the fix. and now for your enjoyment here is my test cow.

edit: Oh yes I forgot to say there is also a test version small udder BS File

20200208121727_1.jpg.9bd32f75f6413597e4bba69ecdcff5c7.jpg

1) The first bug has bin reported before I think.

2) I would suggest you play through the Paul's cow quest line rather then the enslaved quest line, It is broken at the moment as you can see. Oh and if you run in to the problem with Paul and his equipment just ask him again.

what mods adds those piercings?

On 2/8/2020 at 9:50 AM, Dudemer said:

Hello again I have a gifts for all in the form of CBBE hdt Bodyslide files

BAC CBBE HDT HHAF.7z 798.97 kB · 23 downloads

Here in this zip is BS files for the hand hooves, first stage hooves and second stage hooves. There is also a work in progress finale stage hooves BS file, For some reason the overlay don't work on them so if someone finds a fix for that just repackage the BS files with the fix. and now for your enjoyment here is my test cow.

edit: Oh yes I forgot to say there is also a test version small udder BS File

20200208121727_1.jpg.9bd32f75f6413597e4bba69ecdcff5c7.jpg

1) The first bug has bin reported before I think.

2) I would suggest you play through the Paul's cow quest line rather then the enslaved quest line, It is broken at the moment as you can see. Oh and if you run in to the problem with Paul and his equipment just ask him again.

Those hooves are amazing! The only change I made to them was turn down the specular strength to 0.5 since they were a bit too shiny. Also, to have the fur overlay over the hooves, I had to go into slavetats and manually put the bac transformation 3 feet on. Love the udders! Keep up the amazing work! :)

On 2/12/2020 at 1:12 PM, <3GoAway<3 said:

Those hooves are amazing! The only change I made to them was turn down the specular strength to 0.5 since they were a bit too shiny. Also, to have the fur overlay over the hooves, I had to go into slavetats and manually put the bac transformation 3 feet on. Love the udders! Keep up the amazing work! :)

Speak of the udders I work on a better version of the Boob udders I'd like to call them and here is what I came up with. there is also a udder preset for them just adjust the breast slider for the size you want for each.

BAC udder CBBE HDT.7z

9 hours ago, Dudemer said:

Speak of the udders I work on a better version of the Boob udders I'd like to call them and here is what I came up with. there is also a udder preset for them just adjust the breast slider for the size you want for each.

BAC udder CBBE HDT.7z 449.33 kB · 10 downloads

These are great but how would i make them work with a certain skin texture i am using? i already know the answer its using nifskope as much as i am lazy i will have to just do it.

13 hours ago, LinksSword said:

These are great but how would i make them work with a certain skin texture i am using? i already know the answer its using nifskope as much as i am lazy i will have to just do it.

I think you can do that in OutfitStudio by going to the nif's on the side list and right clicking them and going down to properties then clicking the texture button. From there it all a matter of finding the texture you need.   

18 minutes ago, NoirXiaoba said:

I may have missed something, but does boob udder imply the breasts have four nipples or teats each?

To clarify the Boob Udder are just two row of breasts paced in such a way to look like an Udder at the waist of your character.

in all honesty a better name would be Udder of boobs

Just thowing a idea out here but when you transform should the primitive factions find your character intresting like som avatar or special gift to nirn (planet called nirn in the elder scrolls in case someone didt know) and capture you and use you for some reason. Primitive forsvorn orc and riekling.

On 2/14/2020 at 8:10 PM, Dudemer said:

BAC udder CBBE HDT.7z 449.33 kB · 52 downloads

Ah I need to read again into "How to convert CBBE HDT to Skyrim SE". Do they work with the Slavtats fur?

Not quite sure, I think you also have to do one of the quests, , I just did some of the quests, and by the time the fur started showing on my legs and arms, they showed up in whichever town I was. Sorry I know it's a bit vague, I was not really paying attention to that, I was just doing some quests, I think after the "who am I?" the quest that you get from the guy in the temple, you can start the "unowned" quest, usually around that time the hunters show up. Not 100% whether its because of your transformation, or because of the quest.

31 minutes ago, Maion said:

Not quite sure, I think you also have to do one of the quests, , I just did some of the quests, and by the time the fur started showing on my legs and arms, they showed up in whichever town I was. Sorry I know it's a bit vague, I was not really paying attention to that, I was just doing some quests, I think after the "who am I?" the quest that you get from the guy in the temple, you can start the "unowned" quest, usually around that time the hunters show up. Not 100% whether its because of your transformation, or because of the quest.

Hey hey,

it's after the quest.  You have to reach a certain level of Transformation so you can start the Quest (get send to the temple) and after that the hunters have a chance of hunting you.

22 minutes ago, Tivs said:

Is anyone else missing body textures with this mod?  Once I reach the stage where fur appears my character's body, they become smurf blue.  Anyone have a fix for this?

Install the bac tats after both BAC and Slavetats I believe? I haven't played skyrim or BAC in a while but I believe that was how I fixed that issue.

Tried this mod and deinstalled it a few minutes ago because I got annoyed because it did not work as intended.... Didn't read the whole 133 pages of the thread, but could it be that this is buggy as hell ? The task markers do not work or are not where the target is. One time I got 4 (!!!) Paul's - One on the right side of the stable, one on the left, one at the field on the other side of the street across the stable and the last one in Riverwood in front of the inn.... . 

The first part " who am I" worked fine with a few hiccups ( Paul was anywhere, but not where his marker was)and I got that quest finished. Paul making items worked only for the first. Got to sit in the stable and he made something for the hands. Second time the marker to sit was in the middle of the street in front of the stable. Nothing to sit there. Reloading or using older savegame did not change that behaviour. Used the the same place as before in the stable. Message "calm down" and waited two whole ingame days but nothing happened.  Weird was, that after some time sitting there was a message that the quest "Hammerheart" started and I should speak with Paul about items ?! But the quest was already in my quest list running.... It looks like there is something recursive that should not be.... Loaded savegame and pushed the char through intensive milking to get functioning hooves because nothing funny with permanently falling on your face. - After that with fully working hooves, cow lvl 20 asked Paul for item for legs, but same effect as before only no marker. Sat down, message "calm down" waited and again nothing happened. Paul is a lazy bastard. Walked through skyrim, leveled etc. but nothing else happened regarding hunters etc. I think hunters need a step in "Hammerheart" finished to appear. Tried different dialog options with Paul but it doesn't matter, he say he will do something and after "calm down" you can wait with no end in sight for something to happen.

But something else - not a bug, but things I think are stupid. First - the udders - sorry udders are the same as breasts, give the option to have a flat chested women with  udders or just one with breasts, not both. Not to forget the milking machines does not fit for udders and everything that comes out would be mixed with cum. I think best would be to remove the udders. Then the sound of the hooves is way to loud. Same for the bells ( I equipped them after decided to kill the mod, via console to test them) A small bell should be muted compared to a big bell. I think (in reality) that is a handicap for stealth. I left the mod as default and the body was hilarious. A belly bigger than the char's height. I think you should have the option to change the body in the MCM and not decide it by chance. Next the daedric prince - wrong person - should be Hircine the father of the half humans. A cure should be available. Could be with a task for Hircine, Stendarr (god of fairness) or Mara (god of commiseration) or Sheogorath or Clavicus Vile who could both give a cure with a handicap like spontanous transformation in a cow for an hour at any possible moment. Or it could be a cure with a condition, maybe at night a real cow and in daylight a milkmaid or - I think of Mara -  you are a normal milkmaid as long as you deliver every month x bottles of milk to a Mara shrine for the poor or you have to be a poor farmers cow for one day a week. A spontanous idea that shot through my head was that the cure by Hircine could be to join the companions, be a were that "overwrites" the cow and after that you can use the normal cure available for a were.