I found the reason that the left and right chests are uneven.

Uneven breast is checked, so I'm trying to uncheck it, but it's greyed out so I can't check it.

Is it correct for an Uneven breast to enlarge the left and right breasts unevenly?

If you are right, "you reach maximum amount of disabled point"
How can I fix it and uncheck the rest?

Hello people. One more entry. I have been running the original Skyrim and finally went to LE to see if that helped. It fixed almost every problem but BAC.

As to the CLS issue the author,  DoomSequirrel, posted a fix. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/113487-cow-live-services/page/4/

But the barn option didn't appear in the new version of BAC so I think this version is a major rebuild and patience is the cure.

@ everyone with the various milk pump issues. I have had these the whole time and I have tried different options in MME ( Sandbox or No Sandbox) with different results.

And should we be running the latest version of MME scripts? There is a 2020 update now. And should Zaz overwrite MME or the other way around?

Am I overthinking this?  Thanks

is there a way to remove the collar/bell? just the bell i don't mind nose ring but the sound of the bell just annoys me

so i tried using unequipitem command and the bell disappear for a second and appears back on, i just want to get rid of it please 

hey great job on update cant wait for more but i was wondering i have version 1.8 but tattoo pack that went with it my player after a few stages then turned blue so went back to regular tatto pack then got ur most recent update no problems except im not seeing hardly any changes except the stretching so any help figureing this out would be awesome thanks

On 2/2/2020 at 9:52 AM, teqill said:

is there a way to remove the collar/bell? just the bell i don't mind nose ring but the sound of the bell just annoys me

so i tried using unequipitem command and the bell disappear for a second and appears back on, i just want to get rid of it please 

you could try just removing the sound files

23 hours ago, teqill said:

and where i could find them because i cant see it in sound folder

As BAC stores the sounds in a .bsa file, removing it would require repacking the archives. I think the easiest way, without downloading any new programs, is to place silent .wav files in the corresponding folder structure, and the game should use those instead of the archived ones. At least that's what I would do.

Place 4 silent .wav files named "hr_bell_01.wav", "hr_bell_02.wav", "hr_bell_03.wav", and "hr_bell_04.wav" in the folder  "Data\sound\fx\deviousdevices\". If the folders don't exist just make them. 

As for getting a silent .wav file, I've attached a 1 second one, or use google, unless you have audacity to create it yourself. I don't think length should matter too much, but use a short one just to be safe. 

Silent1s.wav

On 1/31/2020 at 7:30 PM, gkdlvjshdlwl said:

I found the reason that the left and right chests are uneven.

Uneven breast is checked, so I'm trying to uncheck it, but it's greyed out so I can't check it.

Is it correct for an Uneven breast to enlarge the left and right breasts unevenly?

If you are right, "you reach maximum amount of disabled point"
How can I fix it and uncheck the rest?

For some reason you can only have a finite number of unchecked things. I worked around it by enabling stretch marks and cellulite and then just making the texture dds files blank by erasing them in Gimp. Uneven breasts is intentional though. Don't ask me why.

Really love this mod! Well done!

I do have a suggestion for a quest if you are open for ideas and still are actively developing this (damn I hope so)

I was thinking firstly that when getting captured by the hunters( second capture...) , you could be kept by them for a longer period (before you know ....events) at wich time you transform much faster  than usual and then the resolution. ( Don't want to spoil)

Secondly a new quest that could tie in to simple slavery:

Another random hunter encounter, but this time you are sold to a farmer, where you have to work off your debt by grinding corn, producing milk and being bred by another cow/bull?  (Don't really need an animation if there is none, just a blackscreen, some cow noises and description would do.) Your offspring (cows) can then be sold to the farmer as payment of debt. 

Once the debt is payed off, you can be released or maybe you can make an arrangement with the farmer - until you incur more debt that is.

Also, could we get a setting for a smaller tail ?, that thing is friggen huge!

*Edit:  Also have a blackface with Paul, have no idea why, theres no other mod that interferes with Paul, anyone got an idea?

Hi guys. After the update I started a new play trough and found that Paul is a bit broken. I can't make him put the horse shoe on the hooves or make him put the nose ring. (I think it is because the "chair" in the stable is not spawning) Anyone else experienced this?

Found a couple bugs, though I'm not sure if its because of this mod since I couldn't find anyone else reporting it in this thread, so maybe it's on my end. Here's what I've got though, and any help would be appreciated:

1)  Getting a bug with the Hunters gonna Hunt quest after capture. All goes fine and dandy up to then but once I get transported to their wagon my character is just standing on top of the milk pump and I can't control anything. Also, the hunters just walk away into the forest (they eventually stop but not anywhere close to the wagon). Here's what I've tried:

a) Reinstalling (nope)

b) Manually freeing the character, then finding and talking to the hunters. This got me to the point in the quest that says "Wait for a miracle to happen," but I couldn't find out how to force it any further (I don't know what that miracle is).

c) Killing the hunters --- Before they capture me: I get a debug notification of some sort saying that the hunters are dead, and then they never come again --- After they capture me: They just die and the quest doesn't progress at all.

2) A bug with Paul. When I choose the dialogue "Hi Paul!" He say's something like "Oh its you, can I help you with something?" and then there is no further dialogue. This only happens after some time, because initially I could ask him for his services like normal. I think its linked to the broken Hunters gonna Hunt quest, but I'm not 100% certain. I do know that every time that quest doesn't work properly, Paul's dialogue breaks. When I kill the hunters and they no longer spawn: Dialogue broken. When I force my character free and then go talk to him: Dialogue broken. I haven't put a lot of time looking into that link though. Reinstalling did not help.

Again if anyone knows anything about this that would be fantastic. Thanks in advance!

Hello again I have a gifts for all in the form of CBBE hdt Bodyslide files

BAC CBBE HDT HHAF.7z

Here in this zip is BS files for the hand hooves, first stage hooves and second stage hooves. There is also a work in progress finale stage hooves BS file, For some reason the overlay don't work on them so if someone finds a fix for that just repackage the BS files with the fix. and now for your enjoyment here is my test cow.

edit: Oh yes I forgot to say there is also a test version small udder BS File

20200208121727_1.jpg.9bd32f75f6413597e4bba69ecdcff5c7.jpg

1 hour ago, thetunaguy said:

Found a couple bugs, though I'm not sure if its because of this mod since I couldn't find anyone else reporting it in this thread, so maybe it's on my end. Here's what I've got though, and any help would be appreciated:

1)  Getting a bug with the Hunters gonna Hunt quest after capture. All goes fine and dandy up to then but once I get transported to their wagon my character is just standing on top of the milk pump and I can't control anything. Also, the hunters just walk away into the forest (they eventually stop but not anywhere close to the wagon). Here's what I've tried:

a) Reinstalling (nope)

b) Manually freeing the character, then finding and talking to the hunters. This got me to the point in the quest that says "Wait for a miracle to happen," but I couldn't find out how to force it any further (I don't know what that miracle is).

c) Killing the hunters --- Before they capture me: I get a debug notification of some sort saying that the hunters are dead, and then they never come again --- After they capture me: They just die and the quest doesn't progress at all.

2) A bug with Paul. When I choose the dialogue "Hi Paul!" He say's something like "Oh its you, can I help you with something?" and then there is no further dialogue. This only happens after some time, because initially I could ask him for his services like normal. I think its linked to the broken Hunters gonna Hunt quest, but I'm not 100% certain. I do know that every time that quest doesn't work properly, Paul's dialogue breaks. When I kill the hunters and they no longer spawn: Dialogue broken. When I force my character free and then go talk to him: Dialogue broken. I haven't put a lot of time looking into that link though. Reinstalling did not help.

Again if anyone knows anything about this that would be fantastic. Thanks in advance!

1) The first bug has bin reported before I think.

2) I would suggest you play through the Paul's cow quest line rather then the enslaved quest line, It is broken at the moment as you can see. Oh and if you run in to the problem with Paul and his equipment just ask him again.

1 hour ago, thetunaguy said:

a) Reinstalling (nope)

1) happened to me too, If you turn off the Milk Mode (De)Buffs on MME you can move again, something about  you being too heavy with milk, except you do not move slower, you do not move at all. *

2) With Paul, you only get more dialogue after you did the "Cow's tears" quest, then he will shoe you and obviously start with other "owner" quests.*

* Not saying that's your problem, but that is what happened to me so you can try that.

Okay now my woes :P

Bug 1: Paul has Blackface, for some reason, I am basically only running MME and BAC with their associated things and cbbe etc (had the same when I tried UNP)

Bug 2: After capture, when you get off the cart, those MOM Suction1 milkers are stuck to my tits like glue, cannot unequip.  ****    Ok got this sorted, I went into inventory and out of desperation hit Drop (R) and it worked!

Lastly, Once again, I love this Mod! I would love it if you added some more quests and owners! (I have to ask since my skill with mods is severely limited)

Thanks again ?

11 hours ago, Jossei said:

Hi guys. After the update I started a new play trough and found that Paul is a bit broken. I can't make him put the horse shoe on the hooves or make him put the nose ring. (I think it is because the "chair" in the stable is not spawning) Anyone else experienced this?

I've also had this problem.  Talking with paul again and going through the dialogue a 2nd time got the zaz furniture to spawn for me